Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"They aren't real bugs..." He said softly and watched Adri with Owen as he ate. He chewed his food slowly.

When she mentioned taking him for a walk he looked at her confused when she changed her mind. "Why did you just change your mind? Take him if you want." Jake kind of lost his appetite with their fight but tried not to let it show.

He drank his water and stared off. It felt like just a matter of time before it would just be Owen and Jake. He hoped that wasn't the case but figured he should be prepared. Dinner was quiet and awkward. Part of him was tempted to offer to sleep in the spare room. He was really missing working out to let off some steam.

"The last time I went for a walk by myself I had a panic attack. I'm not getting in that position again, especially not with him. I can't contact Liam so I'll just stay here. We can play on the floor." She smiled at Owen and pushed his hair back to spike it up.

After dinner, she washed the dishes since he did most of the dinner work. When that was done she got on the floor and played with a few toys with Owen. Then she laid there and watched him play by himself. She tickled his little foot and gave it a kiss. She would miss those chubby toes and caught his hand and gave that a kiss and his tiny fingers and the pain that was cutting his nails. He was her boy. She was going to miss him.

They would talk about it in therapy. She supposed it was a good thing that she was paying on a session by session basis instead of pay for the full month. Would it be easier to send them back now and have her things moved out or just have things moved out while they were here and then they send them back to Vegas. She wouldn't keep the house. If Jake wanted Owen to have a normal childhood then he needed to stay in the home he grew up in. She had the LA apartment and she could get one out here. It was only fair, that she move out.

"If you know his number use my phone..." He said softly. Jake doubted she knew his number by heart but maybe she did or could look it up some how through his phone.

Jake got up ans kissed Owen's head. "I'll see you soon buddy." He looked at Adri. "I should only be around an hour." He went to the door and left.

Just as he predicted, he was only gone an hour. When he returned there was some whispering on Jake's part beforee Max came charging into the living room looking for Owen and Adri, his tail wagging rapidly. Jake walked in with a smile. "Did you find them?" Max moved around in circles like a puppy before licking Owen's face then Adri's.

She nodded her head an hour of uninterrupted time with Owen. It went pretty smooth too. He didn't even fuss at the diaper change. They were still playing on the floor when Jake came back. She heard something barreling through the penthouse and sat up in time to see Max rushing towards them.

He knocked Owen over with kisses and Owen laughed through it. Max turned his attention to Adri and she hugged him and kissed him back. He ran to Jake and then back to Owen and Adri. His tail was going wild, he was so happy. She rubbed Max's head and kissed his nose.

"We missed you." She said softly and gave him another hug. She wiped her eyes and scratched behind Max's ear. She looked at Jake, "Thank you." She said softly and put her forehead against Max.

Jake just stood back smiling watching at how happy the three of them were. He chuckled at Max knocking over his baby brother.

He looked at Adri and gave her a nod to her thank you. He loved her and wanted her happy. Jake then crawled on the floor with his family. "He sat on top of me in the car. He was nothing but smiling. I figured maybe tomorrow or the next day we could take him to Central Park." Max could be something Jake did for himself, take him a walk and maybe play ball or throw a frisbee. Well, if Jake could without hurting himself.

Jake moved over to Adri and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "I'm sorry..." He said softly. "I should have planned this out better with him. My injury didn't help. He shouldn't have been away from us...I apologized to him too about it. Let's make a deal if we are gone longer than two weeks, we bring him along."

She smiled at Max and kept stroking his fur. The family was together again. She hugged Max and he kissed her cheeks. She nodded her head, "Central Park would be nice. I have a meeting in the morning but I can meet you guys there." She smiled.

"It wasn't the best planning for anyone." She said softly. She smiled at Jake and wondered if there would be a next time. Did she want to even try this again if they did succeed. She looked at Max and rub his head when he laid his head on her lap.

The next trip was Paris. She didn't think Max would appreciate being stuck under a plane for that long so she didn't think he would make that trip.

Jake nodded, "Alright. We can stay busy until you come meet us."

He looked in her eyes when she smiled at him. He wondered if they could make this work. It was something he wanted more than anything but he only wanted it if she wanted it too and it was what was best for everyone. He scratched behind his ears as Max laid his head on Adri's lap. Owen crawled on him and laid his head on Max. "I'm not sure who's happier us, or Max."

Jake was trying but felt like he was failing miserably as he tried holding everything together. He whispered in her ear that he was sorry. "I'll replace your phone." He gave her neck a kiss.

"I think Owen is the happiest." She smiled at Owen and wished she could take a picture. They were so cute together. They couldn't be separated again. She couldn't be the reason for them to be separated. If anything happened she lost everything. Her family, her dog, her home. She was alone.

"Don't." She said softly. "Don't apologize and don't replace my phone. I'm serious. If I need to replace my phone I can do it myself." She told him. "I'll print out all of the job offers tomorrow morning and have them ready to look over tomorrow night." She picked up Owen and had him bounce in her lap, "Are you happy?" She smiled and kissed his cheeks to get him to giggle.

"I think we should all sleep together. It may not be a California King but I am sure it is plenty big enough for the four of us." Max and Owen between them and they wouldn't have to worry about the awkwardness of laying together tonight.

Jake smiled at Owen and handed Adri his phone. He understood her want to probably take of a picture of the moment.

He let out a sigh. "You wouldn't have broke it if you weren't upset with me. I'll get it fixed tomorrow while you're at your meeting. We can go over offers tomorrow. Thank you." He watched her with Owen. He giggled and squealed when she kissed him.

"Alright..." He said softly and let out a small sigh. She was avoiding everything and if that's what she wanted to do...he wouldn't keep fighting her." He got up to go upstairs and get read for bed. He grabbed clothes to change into and got a shower ready. Once he was in the shower he stood there letting the water spray on him. He couldn't help but feel that their relationship was slowly ending. Part of him was ready to just ask her what he had to do to make it work.

She didn't want a new phone but he clearly wasn't listening to her so she didn't say anything. He told her he didn't want her on it and now he was trying to get her a new one. He wanted her off of her, she made it so she couldn't get on it.

"I just want to be happy for a second. Can we just sit here and be happy for a second?" She asked softly and looked at Owen and Max. She rubbed Owen's cheek and kissed his forehead. She gave him a hug and turned him around so he could look at Max.

She watched him leave and she curled up on the floor with Max and Owen. She kissed them both and held them tight to her chest. She sighed and closed her eyes. She pulled a blanket from the couch and pulled it over them. They'd watch TV for a little bit and then go to bed.

She broke it having a fit like a two year old. All he was trying to do was talk to her about it. She wouldn't have done it if he didn't bring it up. He was trying apologize and and try to make up for it.

He nodded and just sat there with her for a moment. It would be a miracle if they made it to the next therapy session. He wondered if she would do emergency session if they needed it. Or even if Adri would agree to it.

It was hard for Jake to hold all the emotions in that he was having. He couldn't work out. They couldn't talk things out, they just fought. He had no idea what to do. He'd do whatever Adri wanted him to do. He wasn't long in the shower and got dressed before going downstairs. Jake got a bottle ready for Owen and came in and handed it to him before laying down behind Adri.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Look at me..." He whispered.

She wasn't sure how long he was gone but it was quiet and peaceful. She had a few moments of happiness and she didn't object when he curled up behind her. She was playing some movie for Owen that she wasn't entirely paying attention too.

She looked over her shoulder at Jake and raised her eyebrows. She looked at him and studied his face. This was the man she loved. The man who made her life a great joy and a pain in the ass.

He was either going to apologize or talk about her phone and she didn't want to hear either one. "Jake, please don't. I just want to spend time with my family. I don't want to talk about it right now."

He did the same thing, he looked into her eyes and studied her face. This was the woman he chose, or somehow chose him. They found each other and the rest is history. She completed him and their family. If she left their family would never be complete.

He shook his head. "I don't want to talk..." He said quietly. His fingers caressed her cheek and he leaned closer to her. "The only thing I wanted to say was I love you."

Jake figured he should leave it at that but, he couldn't. Instead he leaned closer and kissed her slow and deeply. The kiss was full of love and passion. He wasn't sure about her but when he kissed her like that, it was hard for him to breathe. He gave her a small peck. "That's all I wanted..." He whispered, looking back into her eyes.

She bit her bottom lip and looked into his eyes. "I love you too." She said softly and smiled at him.

She wasn't expecting the kiss because they rarely did that these days. But they also didn't profess their love for each other most days either. She kissed him back and rubbed his cheek. She missed him. She missed it when they happy and truly in love.

She sighed and turned back towards Owen and Max and rubbed Owen's back. She checked the time and waited a few minutes before sitting up and feeding Owen so she could rock him to sleep.

Maybe that was part of their problem, not saying they love one another or kissing. They need love and affection.

He kissed her hand and snuggled up to her and Owen. Owen moved around not to get too comfortable. Owen didn't want to go to sleep. Before long he gave in and got comfortable against Adri.

Jake scratched Max's head. When Owen moved around he perked up looking at his brother and whined a bit. "No..." He said softly. "He's okay. It's his bedtime." Jake rubbed Adri's back.

Once Owen was finished with his bottle and asleep, she waited a little bit longer before getting up. "Let's go to bed." She said salty and Max got up and followed her and Owen to bed. Jake had to turn off the TV because Adri's hands were full.

She held Owen in one arm and pulled he covers back with the other. She out Owen in the middle and she slid in on her side. She wouldn't get a deep sleep since she wanted to be mindful of Owen but it would be worth it to spend the night as a family together.

She waited for Jake to join them before turning off the bedside light on her side and shifting around in the bed. Max took up the space in the middle that wasn't occupied by Owen with his legs facing Adri. It was a king sized bed but it felt tiny with a ,a stiff and two grown adults in the bed.

Jake got up and shut the tv off. He followed Max upstairs. He climbed in bed and got comfortable.

Once the lights were off he kissed Owen's head before yawning. "What yime do you need to get up?" He asked softly.

If Jake didn't sleep well, there was always the next day to nap when Owen napped. He rubbed Owen's back. It deep feel nice having the entire family together in bed. He just wished to be cuddled up to Adri. He closed his eyes and got comfortable before drifting off.

"Seven or eight." She said softly. "I'll probably just get up at seven just in case and work it that way. When the driver comes I know it's time to go."

She fell asleep with her hand on Owen's chest and just like she thought, she did not get a deep sleep. She wasn't thrilled to be out of bed by seven but she got up, did her make up and dressed. She took Max down to a dog level to relieve himself and then brought him back up to the room and fed him.

She kept looking out for her drivers car but from where they were it was hard to tell which was which so she went downstairs and waited for her car to arrive and take her to the place. She asked to see his calendar so she could figure out what her schedule was like. She asked to photocopy it so she could throw it on the fridge and know where she needed to be.

He nodded at when she'd be leaving. "If you don't have a phone how are we meeting up at the park and when?" He asked softly. She needed a phone, Jake just felt she didn't need to be on it all the time.

Jake woke up when Max climbed back in bed. He scratched his head and let Owen sleep a bit longer. He smiled when Owen started to wake up. "Morning big boy." He got him up and changed him before taking him downstairs to eat.

After breakfast Jake got both Owen and himself dressed and they headed for Central Park. Jake took a ball for Mac. Max loved the walk and was excited to play with othet dogs. Owen was all bundled up and laughed at Max.

"If you stay by the main area, I will find you guys. Or I will have the driver call and ask you where you are when I am out of my meeting." She said softly.

The meeting was with Victoria's Secret. She was doing a little interview for a blog post and she doing an interview for being welcomed as an angel which they will show during the fashion show. She got to meet a few more girls and they had a big meeting with what was expected of the in Paris and their schedules and introducing Adri to the group.

When that meeting was over Adri was free to go so she went to the cr. She called Jake with her driver's phone and asked where he was. When she figured out where he was, she told the driver and he dropped her off so she was good to go. She found Jke wth Liam not too far behind her. She smiled when she saw Jake and Owen. Max came running towards her and she bent over and agve him a kiss hello and then Gave Owen a kiss and gave Jake a kiss on the cheek.

Jake played fetch with Max a bit and let Max play with other dogs. While they waited for Adri to get out of their meeting, Jake took some time to walk and get a pretzel from a vendor and shared it with Owen and then Max got the last bite. He scratched his head. "Don't tell mom." He looked at Owen, "You either."

He went back to playing with Max until Max took off for Adri. Jake smiled at her and pointed to her, "Look..." Owen saw Adri and got excited. Jake frowned a bit when he saw Liam. This guy was like a cock block with his own fiance. "Hey..." He smiled at her and handed Owen to her. Max walked to Liam sniffed him and growled at him. Jake was proud of his dog but kept his happiness to himself. "Max...no."

"How was your meeting?" He tossed the ball for Max. "You hungry? We've only had a snack, we probably could go eat after bit if you want to find something out or we can go home and make a salad or something." Jake kept tossing the ball for Max, who was ignoring Liam.

"Max." Adri gave the dog a look that told him to stop. She smiled at Liam and told him Max was friendly. Just nervous around new people.

"It was good." She told him and left it at that since work and family needed to be separate. She shook her head to being hungry, "No I'm fine. We snacked on fruit at the meeting." She told him and smiled at his offer to go somewhere.

She stood off to the side and watched Jake play fetch with Max. "How was your morning?" She asked softly so they weren't just standing around. "When we get home I do have some work to do. I have to contact my agent before he flies out here himself. I need to transfer my schedule to a calendar so we can all see it and see where I will be." There was a lot she had to do if she didn't have a phone to use.

He nodded to her meeting being good. "Will you tell me about it later?" Jake did want to know about her work and how things were going for her. He was proud of Adri. "Okay...we can get something at home later on then."

"It was good. Owen slept in a bit. We ate breakfast then came out here." He tossed the ball a few more times. "We can walk back if you want." Max took the ball to Adri, "He may want you to toss it a few times first though.

"Let's stop at the store so you can get your phone. Adri you need a phone. I need to get a hold of you as well as your family." He knew she would be stubborn but he needed to convince her. "Do you think we can go on our date tonight?" He needed time with her, time alone to try to make things better with them.

He caught her off guard but she nodded her head, "Yeah sure." She agreed to getting food at the house later.

Adri threw the ball for Max and she did that a bunch of times before he dropped the ball and then dropped to the floor because he was tired. They walked him to a dog water fountain and let him drink up and then started the walk home.

"No. You want me off of my phone this is the best way to do it. I don't have a phone to distract me. If there is an emergency they know your number and the hotel number." She nodded her head, "We can if you want. Call your dad and make sure he can watch O and Max." She said softly.

"You should see the planner they gave me. It's adorable. I can't wait to fill it out. I could use highlighters and different colored pens to make it pretty." She thought outloud but that would take too much time. So that probably wouldn't happen.

Jake felt that she should be able to have the self control to handle having one and knowing when to use it and when not to use it. "But we also talked about syncing up our calendars too so we can figure out scheduling better."

"I'll call him while you call your agent. And I'll look into ideas for us to do." He pushed the stroller.

Jake smiled. "You'll have to show me when we get back. Should we get you highlighters? Is the planner just for Paris or the whole year?" He put his arm around her as they walked back to the penthouse.

Back
Top Bottom