Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

b082e32715c3769edbd5369b5405035a.jpg

Collin shrugs before scratching out his name, resigning it under the doctor section. He looks back up at Dakota and listens before speaking. "So we get the rest of the day off I'm assuming?" He asks, his eyes flick to meet Nicki's for a second, giving her a wink before looking back at Dakota.

susan_coffey_derelict_prison_by_sito_alvina_UQkbIUb.sized.jpg

Dakota shrugged, but nodded, "Yeah, but can I speak to you for a second Collin, and then I'll need to chat with Willow, and Nicki...and you Iris."

She pulled Collin to the side, "I'll make it quick. Tomorrow when you go in, there are two doctors there and they will try to give you the works, pressure you, all that. They are like that with the nurses too. Niether of them are actually qualified though. One was a vet before this mess, and the other just liked watching doctor shows. That's why Mavis and I think you'd be best to run the center, if you can prove to her that you are an asset. She'll be by tomorrow to watch you too, okay? Play your cards right Collin and by the end of the week you could be Head Doctor, and we could really, really use your expertise in there."

Patting his shoulder she moved on to Willow and Nicki, touching base and asking them what jobs they wanted. Nicki decided she'd be best to help out with the daycare center, knowing they were understaffed and she wasn't awful with kids. Willow jumped on that bandwagon too, having little else to offer other than her art.

Finally she turned to Iris, pulling her off to the side.

"You don't need the job list Iris, Mavis already hired you."

"For what?"

"Your expertise, hacking. She knows you have a terminal, and she wants you to wreck havoc with it. Moreso though, she will have plenty of work that only a hacker can do, and we have no one with your skill. Top floor of headquarters is where you'll be working."

'Thanks Dakota."

"Welcome."

At that she let the group dispense, grabbing Vanessa and offering her a more private tour around the area.

"Good to hear." He says to her, watching her talk to Nicki and Willow before walking back to the apartment with them, he is sort've eager to get some alone time with Nicki, but at the same time he doesn't know what Willow wants to do.

tumblr_nn6gwbykPE1u7e9ijo1_1280.jpg

Vanessa smiles when Dakota takes her on the private tour, at one point she can't contain herself anymore, grabbing Dakota by her shirt and pulling her into a small alleyway, smashing her mouth against hers in an explosive kiss, her hands hold Dakota's shirt in crumples.

tumblr_n3vjjbODGd1qlugr4o1_500.png

They were almost back at the apartment when Willow backed out, seeing that the two wanted alone time and honestly...she really just wanted to be alone. Making up an excuse, she dodged away, wandering the streets until she ended up on the roof of a small building, just her, the wind, and a sketch pad she'd found. he spent the evening there, letting the sun set behind her as she drew, trying to sort for thoughts out.

Dakota growled as she felt the cold wall hit her back, her hands sliding down the back of Vanessa's pants and squeezing her ass roughly, which only made her hornier. Her mouth kissed her back hungrily, desire swirling in her.

"Vanessa, baby, your going to make me fuck you in this alley at the rate your going."

"Mm, isn't it exciting thinking that we could get caught..?" She whispers against Dakotas lips, the feeling of the redhead's hands on her ass making her back arch into Dakota.

Collin pulls Nicki into the apartment, the second the door closes he's kissing her, pinning her against a wall, but not hard enough to keep her there if she wanted to move at all, not wanting to make her feel trapped in any way.

Dakota giggled, loving the way she thought, "You're naughtier than me goddess."

Her lips pressed harder against hers, and one of his hands skimmed along her hip to the front of her jeans, dipping down as her fingers begin playing with Vanessa's folds, teasing her clit.

b29c14fcf6a1969019c436e7f1d2c794.jpg

Nicki felt her back hit the wall and something in her growled, wanting more of him than before. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him harder against her as her breath stuck, and her breasts pressed into him.

"Let's go further," she whispered against his lips, telling him she felt comfortable before kissing him once more.

He feels a smile dancing on to his lips as he listens to her words, her lips vibrating against his as she speaks. "You're sure?" He whispers to her, breaking the kiss for a moment, his eyes looking into hers, as if trying to tell her that this is a serious step for them.

Vanessa quietly moans into Dakota's lips, as if trying to tell her to keep going, she turns the around so that Dakota is pinning her against the wall. "Have your way with me.." She whispers, her eyes sparkling.

Nicki looks up at him, kissing his chin.

"I'm not ready for...for that. But I want more. Maybe we can, I don't know. Can we..."

Her cheeks were blazing hot and red, trying to say it.

"Breasts," she finally squeaked out, not even making a sensible sentence.

Dakota pushed her up against the wall, loving how kinky she could be. Her fingers wiggled down more, slowly inserting two inside of her and beginning a torturous slow motion back and forth.

Vanessa lets her eyes close as she feels Dakota play with her, giving her another soft moan as her back arches. "More.. Please.." She whispers.

He grins at her blushes, the feeling of her lips on his chin lingering for a few seconds while he nods. "Would you like me to pull your shirt off? And you can pull mine off?" He whispers to her, his eyes locked with hers.

Dakota laughed, letting her fingers speed up a little more as her lips moved down her jaw to her neck, kissing it lightly.

"Better?"

Nicki nodded, her shaking fingers unbuttoning his shirt as her face got redder.

Collin smiles as he watches her hands on his shirt. "There's nothing to be worried about Nicki, or embarrassed about.. You're beautiful." He says to her quietly, helping her take off his shirt before his hands take the hem of her shirt, lifting off over her head, leaving her bra to only cover her chest.

His hands reach behind her back to unhook the bra, his eyes locked with hers. "Ready?" He asks before unhooking it, letting it fall to the ground. He seems transfixed by her, his eyes staring at the breasts he had uncovered before they flick back up to her nervous eyes. "Like I said, you're beautiful." He says before going back to kissing her.

Vanessa feels her back arch into Dakota, her panties becoming soaked at this point. "Much... Better.." She says, as if struggling to breathe because of the pleasure Dakota was helping her achieve. Her head moves to the side to allow Dakota more access to her neck, her hips starting to grind against the redheads fingers.

Nicki is beet red by the time the bra comes off, so she is eager to kiss him, if only to try and distract her brain from feeling embaressed. His hands are free to explore her upper half now and she waits, somewhat excitedly, to feel his fingers graze her breast.

Dakota had to unbutton Vanessa's jeans to get a better angle, her fingers moving faster and faster, wanting to please the blonde bombshell. Her teeth grazed the girl's neck, biting gently and playfully.

"Cum for me baby, so that I can take you home and we can continue playing there."

Vanessa grabs Dakota's hand, clamping it over her mouth and biting down on the soft flesh of her hand to keep from crying out, her knees shaking as she falls over the edge, her knees give out and she slides down the wall, her body shaking as her orgasm rocks her body.

He continues kissing her as his hands gently explore her upper body, one of his hand experimentally grabbing her breast before moving on. Eventually his hands rest on her hips, he breaks the kiss and his head moves down, planting a kiss on each of her breasts.

The feeling of her bare chest against his makes his face red, a grin plastered on to it. "I wish we could do more.." He whispers.

Dakota is all grins, loving how easily she crumples to the her touch. Letting her catch her breath, Dakota pulls her back up and makes sure they both look tidy before dragging her back the way they came.

"We are getting home, and you are going to fuck my brains out," Dakota moaned quietly, hornier than ever, "I even snuck a toy in, don't ask me how. I think you'll look damn hot with a strap on baby."

Nicki pulled him into the bedroom so they could relax on the bed, making sure to bring their shirts and close to door.

"I'm not ready for everything, but her lips on my skin felt amazing," she murmured, running her hands down his chest, "You have so much more experience than me. Can you...um, show me what else you can do with my...my...breasts?"

She wanted to feel his lips again, or his hands groping her, whatever she could get. Inside Nicki felt desire building for this man, not yet ready to give her whole self up, but still wanting more of his touch.

Collin grins as she drags him to the bedroom, he watches her for a moment, listening to what she had to say. "Am I the first guy who's seen you like this?" He asks her, his hands holding her hips as she sits on top of him.

He leans forward and starts to plant kisses around her pert nipples before lightly biting on the tip, starting to lick and kiss her breast, sometimes switching between the two. When he's finished he goes back up to her neck, starting to kiss the sensitive skin, his hands keeping her bare chest against his.

Vanessa grins, grabbing Dakota's hand and running home with her, the moment they get inside she's kissing her again, unraveling before her to show her need, her hands grab hold of Dakota's shirt, throwing it off of her and expecting her to do the same, Vanessa's eager hamds work on Dakota's bra, letting the article of clothing fall to the ground before starting to strip her of her jeans.

Nicki nods, shrugging, "I never felt comfortable enough to undress with other boyfriends. But you're...different."

His lips touch her breasts and Nicki becomes putty in his hands, moaning as he works, her body working against her as her need elevates, wanting more. She finds herself letting out a low whine when his lips move to her neck, not wanting it to end.

"Collin please," her voice is husky and thick, "You can't make me horny then stop."

There's something different about how she said it, the shy timid Nicki gone for now as her hips suddenly grind down on his, her nails roaming his chest and her mouth seeking his hungrily. She kisses him hard, her tongue invading his mouth, her body showing him she wanted more, much more.

Dakota shredded Vanessa's clothing, kicking the door shut and tackling the girl to the bed, wanting Vanessa not only on top but in charge.

"Strap on's in the night stand along with some silk rope. Do what you wish to me baby, I want to be ravished."

While Dakota loved being dominant, she also loved being pampered by her little vixen, and this was one way of doing it.

Vanessa smiles, retrieving the strap on from the dresser but not the rope. "I'm not good at tying things." She says with a laugh before going back to the redhead, kissing down her chest before speaking. "But I don't mind a little begging.." She whispers, her finger tracing Dakota's pussy painfully slow.

He grins into their heated kissing, his tongue eagerly coming to meet hers, wrestling with her tongue while his hands remain on her hips, her grinding prompting him to pull her jeans off, tossing them across the room, which leaves her just in her panties.

He decides to wait until she gives the go ahead, continuing to eagerly kiss her as his hands explore most of her lower half, some of it still being covered up.

Dakota laughs, "A woman after my heart then, wanting me to beg."

She tries to hold out but Vanessa knows all her hot spots, and instantly has Dakota panting, moaning softly.

"Okay...okay baby please. Vanessa please don't torture me. Pleeeeease."

Nicki feels her pants slide down her legs and she doesn't care. She's loving the feel of his hands tracing down her legs, and thats all she can think about. Judgement is gone, passion taking its place as she grinds into his rising erection, her panties wet from his mouth playing with her nipples. Suddenly she rolls them, so she is underneath, giving him full control now as her eyes flutter close as she kisses him harder, her body language telling him she wanted him to take control. To take over.

Collin feels his breath hitch a little when she grinds against his erection. When he is on top of her, his takes her hands and places them on his jeans, as if asking her for a silent favor as he kisses her, he breaks the kiss and goes back to kissing and licking her breasts, paying extra attention to her nipples as he now knows she loves it.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you.. This thing vibrates." She says with the lick of her lips, still continuing to torture her.

Nicki's hands yank down his pants fast and hard, obviously wanting rid of them as she let out a long sigh, then a moan as his lips pleased her.

"Collin," she groaned, her eyes rolling back as pleasure overtook her.

Dakota whimpered, the slow torture becoming too much, "God I know it vibrates, I got it because of that. Please baby, please. Your fingers are torturous. I want you in me. Please my beautiful goddess, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Her hands clenched as she squirmed, wanting more and yet recieving so little.

Vanessa grins before putting on the strap on, biting her bottom lip sexily. "Wow, this is interesting." She says as she experiments with it. She lets it rest on Dakota's stomach before turning it on, letting her feel it. "See? It vibrates." She whispers before moving back, positioning it to Dakota's entrance before pushing into her, the vibrations helping to pleasure her as well, making her let out a moan as she starts a fast and hard pace.

Collin moves off of her for a moment before speaking. "I want to see you fully naked." He whispers to her before slowly pulling off her panties, as if revealing his prize. He takes her in, a grin plastered on to his face. "Crawl towards me." He orders her, wanting to watch her bare ass wiggle.

0043fe24791dd8d8a74a5e8d4445430f.jpg

Dakota's back arches almost immediately, her legs bent and spread as Vanessa buries the vibrating dildo deep with in then pulls out and buries once more, setting a quick and deep pace. Dakota's begging become's louds moans, the feel of it overwhelming erotic.

"Oooooooh V, baby, I..." her eyes roll back as she feels herself on edge, "Vanessa....god your going to make me cum already. Fuck, don't stop."

Suddenly it hits her, and all at once she's unravelling, crying out as her walls tighten around the strap on. She hopes Vanessa's not done yet, that the blonde wants to push her further.

Nicki rolls so she is on her hands and feet, crawling towards the end of the bed where he is like a cat, her ass wiggling high in the air, pretending like she's about to pounce.

Collin grins at the girl as he watches her, positioning himself behind her and placing his hands on her ass, smoothing them over her curves. "Stay like that." He says, wanting to do it doggy style.

He leans down and gingerly kisses her pussy, starting to run his tongue up and down her entrance in order to get her wet so that way it would be a little easier for her first time.

When Dakota cums Vanessa pulls the dildo from her and leans in, lapping up her cum eagerly, enjoying the taste of her juices before she starts to fuck her again, wanting her to cum all night long for her. "You're gonna be cumming a lot tonight baby.." She moans, the strap on still vibrating against her.

0043fe24791dd8d8a74a5e8d4445430f.jpg

"This is payback for our first night together, isn't it?" Dakota breathed, grinning wickedly, "Let's see if you can do better than I did. As I remember, I fucked you to exhaustion."

The strap on buried in her again and again and Dakota could barely handle the enjoyment, panting heavily.

"Switch positions," she finally moaned after another orgasm, "Lie down and let me bounce on you a bit baby."

She rolled Vanessa over so her back was on the bed, letting her take a break from thrusting as Dakota continued to get pleasured, she just did all the bouncing, her breasts bouncing with her playfully in the air.

Nicki crooned and sighed as his tongue ran along her folds, shivering in anticipation. Logic had no place here, on wants and desires, and she both wanted and desired him. Her sighs became moans as his tongue worked, making her wetter and hornier than ever. When he pulled back she moaned like she wanted him back, her ass wiggling in the air, dangerously close to his erection.

"I was enjoying that," she whined, wanting more, "Pleasure me Collin. Must I beg?"

"You better believe it." She says with an evil grin. She giggles as Dakota puts her on her back, her hands holding her hips while she bounces on the strap on.

Eventually the vibrations to her pussy make Vanessa writhe as she cums, shivering in pleasure as her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"It'd be a nice start." He admits, holding his erection to her entrance and allowing the head of his erection to trace up and down her slit, grinning as he feels how wet she is for him.

Back
Top Bottom