Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

fc00defccc8a5e091acbad01b24af8eb.jpg

Her cheeks flame, her body on fire as he kisses her stomach, another completely new experience.

"Kyle," she gasps, "What is this? I feel...feel weird. In my stomach. Every time you kiss me it grows bigger. It doesn't, you know, hurt though. It feels...it feels kind of amazing. You feel amazing. Your lips...amazing."

The amount of trust she has in him is profound, not only allowing him to see her naked, but now pressed to a wall with her legs wrapped around him, opening a region of her body she mostly ignored that his face was only inches from as he kissed her. She could be panicking at how close his face was, or what he might do next, but she wasn't. If it was anyone else she wouldn't even be in a room alone with them without being fully clothed, but Arya knew in her heart that she wanted this, and everything to come, and she wanted to experience it all with only him.

5857a2c3ab7d0c89c954a4129729e799.png

He looks up at her, his chin resting against her stomach as he smiles up at her. "Instincts are telling me to do this." He says while biting the bottom of his lip lightly. "I feel it too, I don't really understand it either, I'm sure we can figure it out together." He says with a grin.

"Do you want me to keep going?" He asks, innocently allowing his lips to brush against her belly button before looking up at her again.

The feeling of her wrapped around him makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside, his face red like a tomato as they experiment together. "Is it bad I want to go lower?" He asks her.

"If you want I can get naked too, I don't think it's very fair that you're the only naked one." He suggests.

She shivers when he kisses her belly button, looking down at him while steadying herself with her hands on his shoulders.

"Please keep going, I'm actually enjoying this more than I thought. Um, If you are going to undress though, mind setting me on the bed first?"

As he does that she thinks over whats about to happen. It wouldn't be the first man she's seen naked, since she is a doctor after all. But seeing someone naked intimately...she wasn't sure she could blush any harder.

"When you said lower...?"

He walks her over to the bed, setting her down, his muscles rippling as he sets her down. He ujdressed himself before crawling on to the bed between her legs.

"Around here." He says quietly, his finger tracing down the inside of her leg, moving around her pussy before around the other leg. "If you'll let me." He says quietly.

He bites the inside of his cheek nervously, he seems.. Scared, she had probably never seen this side of him before, a basic nervous wreck, his face completely red and his body shaking.

She squeaked when his finger traced her inner thighs, the skin ultra sensitive there. Arya squeezed her eye's shut, trying not to laugh nervously.

"I don't know who is redder, me or you Kyle. Uh...um, do what you want. Just, go slow. This is terrifying."

She cracked an eye open then, looking down at him and getting a good look at all of him. She'd seen many naked men, but Kyle wasn't like any random patient.

"You know your gorgeous right?" she murmured, opening both eyes to look him in the face, "Like I pale in comparison to your damn fine looks."

He raises his eyebrows at her. "You're kidding right? You're like an Angel compared to me." He says to her quietly, leaning forward and kissing her lips once, his member sitting agaisnt the side of her leg.

He goes backwards before beginning to kiss along her inner thigh, and then around the sensitive skin of her pussy, smiling at her reactions, trying to go as slowly as possible as to not scare her or himself.

Arya quakes when his lips first touch her thigh, terrified and excited out of her mind.

"Sure I'm pretty but Kyle look at yo-URSELF," her voice rose higher as he kissed down her leg, leaving goosebumps in his wake as she shivered, "Your muscles, your adorable face that I fell in love with. And you know the average size for a man is 5 inches right?"

She was hinting at him that he was obviously bigger but her mind blanked when his nose hit her nethercurls and he kissed her...oh my god...oh my - oh my god!

"K-kyle," she squeaked out, her eyes clamped shut as her fingers gripped the sheets in fists, "That feeling in my stomach...its back. And...and it's a lot stronger."

"If you wanna get out a ruler, we can do that." He says with a laugh.

He hears what she says about the feeling, he looks at her pussy before kissing the center of it slightly, tasting the wetness of her. "Yeah, you're really getting wet.." He says to her.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks her quietly.

"We will measure you later. Definitely. For knowledge of course, not for bragging rights."

She understood that part. She'd taken sex-ed in high school, although it had been forever ago. But she did understand the female anatomy. She just didn't understand the feelings coursing through her.

"I don't know," she whispered, "But, I think I want to...to make this feeling bigger. Ugh this is frustrating. Why doesn't med school cover this too. I'm...I'm wet? Wait, is this an orgasm I'm feeling?"

Even as she spoke the feel began to drain away, like ignoring it made it dwindle.

"Do you feel it too? Why is it going away?"

"I think you're just getting.. What's the word.. Horny." He says with a laugh. "And it goes away when I stop kissing you, so that's interesting." He says, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Tell me if it comes back." He says before licking her pussy, tasting her wetness for himself, her juices sweet against his tongue.

"It's back!" she whined, loud and breathless, "It's definitely back. Again, please baby, again."

Her chest was rising and falling rapidly as her breath came out short and fast, her heart stammering. Everything he did was beyond intimate with him, and she'd have it no other way. Her head turned as she let out a shaking breath, and then gave an awkward laugh.

"Oh my god. Kyle! Max is still in the room! Please, please get him out. Oh I can't believe he's been watching."

Arya turned her head away, trying to calm the raging blush covering her small body.

He notices Max before laughing, jumping up and opening the door, whistling to the dog, Max jumps up and pads out of the room, Kyle then closes the door and locks it.

He walks back over to her before crawling back on to the bed, kissing around her pussy before starting to lick it again, his mouth enclosed around it as he grins, her reactions continuing to prompt him to do more to please her.

"You taste realy good by the way." He says with a laugh.

No longer being stared down by a dog, Arya relaxes even more into the bed, trying to get comfortable with the fact that Kyle was naked and bent over her, teasing her with his tongue. She wasn't sure how to react but she didn't have much time to think about it. As he put more attention to licking her pussy she found herself shaking and groaning, her fingers digging into the sheets.

"It...feels...so...good," she sighs breathlessly, her eyes rolling back, "After this...your turn..."

"I don't even need a turn baby, right now is about you." He says to her quietly, leaning forward and kissing her stomach once before returning to lick her pussy.

"You're getting really wet." He mutters as he continues teasing her with his tongue, starting to find places where she was more sensitive, paying more attention to those spots than others.

"Call me baby more," she orders then and there, loving the sound of it off his tongue, "I'll take baby over princess any day."

His attention reverts back to pleasing her and its all Arya can do not to squirm as he searches for sensitive areas that make her moan. The feeling in her stomach grows immense, until she feels like she could burst from it, her whole body is shaking.

"So close," she whispered, her breath labored, "On the edge Kyle. I don't know what to do here."

"Just relax baby." He says, the word rolling off of his tongue as he says it.

He continues to lick at her pussy, trying to send her over the edge. "Just let go baby.." He whispers into her pussy as he continues licking her sensitive spots.

Let go...

She does as he says, relaxing her whole body as he continues his relentess teasing of his tongue. It builds inside her until it can not longer be contained, and suddenly its crashing through her like a wave, a strangled cry coming out of her throat as every particle of her being feels like it is floating in a sea of pleasure, her body humming with electricity and satisfaction.

"That...was glorious," she purred, smiling stupidly as a giddiness washed through her, "Kyle you need to try this."

She sits up abruptly, pulling his chin up so she can kiss his wet lips, tasting herself on his tongue, enjoying the sweetness of his mouth.

"Lie down?" she asked, shaking as her first ever orgasm faded away and she was left with a rather odd and empty feeling she could ignore to focus on the man before her.

He laps up the juices that come from her when she orgasms before she's pulling at his face, and then they're kissing.. Nothing has ever felt better.

He raises his eyebrows at her before moving up the bed, laying back with his back against his pillow as he watches her. "What're you gonna do?" He asks her, curious about the whole ordeal.

"First I'm going to kiss you some more," she smacked her lips, then smothered his, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she tasted more of her own juices left on his tongue, her body alive with energy.

As she kissed him her hand snaked down to his erection, taking it gently and beginning to stroke it. She wasn't sure what else she could do to his erection with her hand but this seemed to work, her hand wrapping around it easily as she stroked down then back up.

"Does that hurt?" she asked, making sure she wasn't causing any pain.

He kisses her back feverishly, sighing against her lips as they continue to kiss, his tongue swirling around with hers.

He feels her hand around him and he just shakes his head as it grows harder. "It actually feels really good." He admits to her, his hands snaking down to her hips.

"What's next baby?" He asks quietly.

Her eyes got doe-eyed and round, staring back at him, "Uh, I'm not sure."

She let him go and climbed into his lap with a bent leg on either side so he could hold her hips easier, loving the feeling of his bare hands resting on her bare skin. His erection pressed into her thigh, but she was preoccupied kissing him again, unable to get enough.

"Any...ideas? I'm open...to...suggestions," she spoke between kisses, wondering how he was handling having a naked girl in his lap.

He moves his hands up to her back, pulling her against him and kissing her fiercely. The feeling of her bare skin against his igniting a flame within him.

He breaks away for a moment before staring up into her eyes. "You could try kissing it?" He suggests. "And then maybe you'll have some sort of instinct that'll take over, that's what happened with me." He explains to her.

She giggles, "It's called oral Kyle. I took sex-ed in high school. I know all the terms, just not how they look or what you do. This one though, I've heard I do something like this..."

She wiggled down his legs till she was in position, her hand wrapping around his erection as she experimentally kissed the tip. Feeling his reaction she opened her mouth and took a bit of him in, inch by inch. The more she took him in, the more he reacted, until he was pushing down her throat, his length too big for her tiny mouth. She pulled back, seeing yet another reaction then dipped her head down again, taking him in once more. This...this is how you do it. He was right. It's not hard to learn

She starts moving her head back and forth, slowly and first but gaining speed, her mouth only reaching just over halfway down the shaft before it hits the back of her mouth and she pulls up.

"I didn't pay attention in that class." He admits as he watches her. Her lips against the tip of his erection makes him shiver, one of his iconic reactions.

But when she fakes him into her mouth, he lets out a weak breath, pleasure immediately beginning to course through his body. "Holy fuck that feels amazing." He breathes.

Her speed increases, instinct overriding skill as she catches a rhythm and continues bobbing faster and faster, her tongue flickering along it. Each time she goes down she presses him more into her throat, testing her gag reflex. Soon she realizes that she doesn't have much of one, which works well in Kyle's favor. All at once she dives her head down and deep throats him, her lips touching the hilt of his erection for several seconds before she pulls up to take a breath.

"How was that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Back
Top Bottom