Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

Serena thinks quickly, her tongue running along his neck to clean the dribble of blood. As she leans back she blushes, but says nothing as her finger brushes the tooth sized cut and wipes the last of the blood away. Then in an attempt to be erotic, she catches his gaze and slowly slips her finger in her mouth, sucking the blood away.

"There," she breathed, feeling his erection throbbing against her leg, obviously enjoying it, "All gone."

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

He feels her tongue against his neck and he shivers again, watching her as she sucks his blood from her finger, they'd have to do this again.

"I gotta try this." He says before leaning forward, biting down on her neck until he can taste her blood in his mouth, sucking on the wound lightly as he tastes her blood, licking it up in order to stop the bleeding temporarily.

His hands move to her hips and start to pull down her panties while he speaks. "Amazing.. I think we just discovered something we can both enjoy." He says with a grin.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

She expected it to hurt but his teeth only pinched and then...it felt rather pleasurable. His lips sucked on her skin, pooling desire in her, and she didn't feel any pain, only the feel of his tongue and mouth sucking the blood off her neck.

"We are like two horny vampires," she giggled childishly, feeling his hands pull her underwear down, "Except your a hell of a lot hotter than Edward, and I'm too cute to be Bella."

It was a dumb Twilight reference he wouldn't probably get and she didn't care. She hated the book anyways.

"Can you do it again?" she asked, kissing his shoulder, "This time though..."

Her hand slipped down under his boxers, beginning to play with his erection.

"I've never read or seen Twilight." He says with a laugh as she kisses his shoulder. "Expect this time..? I can't read minds babe." He says to her as he feels her hand around his erection.

He pulls her underwear down before casting it across the room, it falls on to the corner of the TV lazily. His hands then went up to her hair, playing with her red locks innocently.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

She gave him a playful growl, tugging harder on his cock as her hand thrusted up and down, "Bite me again. But this time here."

Taking her free hand Serena pointed at a spot just along the upper crease of her breasts, where the skin was plump and tender."

Pleasure starts to build up deep within him as she tugs on his cock. He bites the bottom of his lip softly as he watches her.

She leads his finger to the spot she wants him to bite, which he gladly does, his teeth digging a bit deeper into her skin this time, causing a lot more blood to come out than last time.

He licks and sucks the wound, the metallic taste of her blood turning him on even more, but the bleeding doesn't stop this time, blood slowly trailing down her body as he attempts to get it all.

He leaves the trail of blood alone for a moment, pulling off his underwear and allowing his hard cock to pop out for her to see.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

She moaned, the feeling more erotic than the first time, her body aching for him. The wound was tiny still but slightly deeper so the blood dripped down, nothing dangerous. It left a trail down her stomach as he focused for a second on his boxer's, freeing his erection.

"I've missed this sight," she sighed looking at his naked body, "Baby help me lie down?"

The got her onto the bed so her back was into the covers, the trickle of blood still on her stomach.

"Are you going to lick me clean?" she giggled, watching as he hovered over her.

He leans down and slowly trails his tongue up her body, the taste of her blood turning him on even more, he licks his lips clean in front of her face before touching his lips to hers, the taste of her blood still fresh on his lips.

He breaks away before grabbing her ankles, standing over her and putting her ankles up by his shoulders before positioning himself at her entrance. "Ready?" He asks her huskily.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

His tongue turned her on like nothing else could, his lips hot and metallic, making her moan, growing more wet by the second.

"Oh god yes," she purrs, as he pressed at her entrance, "I've waited far too long for this."

An idea enters his mind as a grin grows on his face. "I have an idea." He says to her before moving his face to the side, biting at her ankle to make it bleed. While blood starts to run down her leg he enters her, sighing in pleasure as he does so.

He immediately starts to go hard and fast, knowing that she likes to be fucked raw. He turns his face while continuing to fuck her, biting at the wound and licking up the blood running down her leg, continuing to bite at the wound to make sure it continues bleeding.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

It's all she can do not to orgasm right then, overwhelmed by his how good sex felt after weeks of abstinence, and how erotic it was that he was biting at her ankle, licking and suckling at her skin.

"Alex," she groaned, her fists clenching the seat as she could do nothing but watch him and feel him...experiencing it all in ecstasy. He knew how she liked it, she hadn't even uttered the word faster yet, his rhythm already pounding as he thrusted deep within her then out in electrifying speed before diving in again, filling her to the brim.

He continues paying attention to her ankle while he fucks her, feeling his climax coming steadily along as he had been abstinent over the last couple of weeks.

"Ohhhh how I missed this." He moans as they continue. "You feel so fucking good, I think I forgot how this feels.." He says before going back to sucking the blood from her ankle.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

"I missed this more," she moaned, her body bouncing with each thrust, "Oh yes, god yes baby. I'm going, baby I - ooooooooh."

Serena's eyes roll back as she reached her first orgasm, her walls tightening around his member as he thrusted again. Pleasure exploded marvelously within her, crashing like waves as she cried out his name, unable to hold any control.

"More," she groaned, "Don't stop Alex. Please baby, please."

Alex continues to fuck her, feeling her walls tighten around him makes him groan in pleasure as he tries to go harder and faster, finding himself fucking her sensitive pussy over and over, trying to purposefully make her orgasm again.

He gives her ankle another lick, the taste of her blood prompting him to continue his current pace, his body starting to tire a little but the fact that he is so turned on by the woman he loves keeps him on a high of energy.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

She didn't know how to handle it as another orgasm built up so quickly she had barely finished her first before she was screaming his name, her body shaking.

"I'm going to climax again," she cried, sweat beading her perfect body, "Baby you're going to make me cum over and over...oh god! oooooooh."

He continues to suck the blood from her leg, feeling her cum again, feeling his own climax approaching. "Cum for me one more time for me and then I'll cum wherever you want." He says to her huskily, enjoying the metallic taste of her blood as the wound begins to clot.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

Serena cried out as her second climax died down and a new one started.

"Cum all over me," she groaned, "Come on baby fuck me so hard we both cum. Pleaseeee."

It was too much feeling his lips on her legs, the very touch of his tongue sending electric shivers through her body.

He groans before pulling out of her, dropping her legs before jacking himself off, his breath hitching as he cums on to her, calling out her name as he does so.

"Holy fuck.." He says quietly before moving and grabbing a towel from the bathroom, cleaning himself off before helping clean her off. "We need to do that again sometime.."

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

"Or a million more times," she sighed, her exhausted body sinking further into the bed, "And then a million times after that. God I love you so damn much."

She was fading fast, her arms reaching out to pull him in, wanting to curl into him.

"I haven't slept with you in...in so long. The nightmares have been horrible Alex. I'm just...just so glad I'm back in your arms."

He wraps his arms around her and lays down with her, resting his head against the pillow, watching her, his eyes locked on to hers.

"Babe? I had a question, I don't actually know how old you are." He says to her softly.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

She reached a hand between them, rubbing his chest as she spoke.

"Nineteen. I told you that once, when we first met remember?" she kissed his chin.

Why was he asking this? She thought he knew, or was this pertaining to something bigger?

He sighs happily when she kisses his chin before looking down at her. "I guess I forgot, I don't think I ever told you how old I am, which is why I mentioned it." He explains.

"I'm twenty six now yknow, I was just thinking about it, the years have flown." He says with a chuckle as his head rests against hers.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

"I don't care if your twenty six, or in your thirties. I'll love you anyways," there was nothing but adoration in her eyes and voice, even while there was a sliver of relief washing through her.

She had thought he was going to ask more about her life, something she had been pretty tight lipped about. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, but she was all weary to tell people her story, knowing most would judge her for it. Even Emberly had told her not to tell anyone, wanting to protect her little sister from the world.

"Another question, when I was talking to Emberly she said that she had no family to support her back in the States, that being 'dead' didn't bother her because there was nobody for her back home, but she had you, so why would she lie?" He asks her.

He keeps his forehead against hers as he speaks, his lips brushing against hers as he speaks.

thenug-HYgjsGoV57.jpg

She pales, her eyes squeezing shut as she takes a long breath. Serena hadn't known that, but she certainly knew why.

"She was protecting me," she muttered, the honest words burning her throat like she'd been holding these from him for too long, "she always did that."

Serena was unsure how much she could tell him, how much he would judge her.

"I don't think you'll like this story," she sighs, "it has no happy endings Alex."

Back
Top Bottom