Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

5857a2c3ab7d0c89c954a4129729e799.png

Kyle feels her take all of him in, he lets out a shaky breath, jumping a step towards his climax. "Please do that again.." He begs, she seems to make him weak.

He is shaking now, she really has an effect on him, keeping him on the edge of pleasure while she sucks him.

fc00defccc8a5e091acbad01b24af8eb.jpg

She does it again, feeling him slip down her throat, her lips pressing to his hilt and holding it for a couple seconds then pulling back up, only to swallow him again.

"Something's happening.." He whispers before his seed flies from his member into her mouth, making him let out a breath, his eyes rolling up into his head as he sinks into his bed, suddenly tired.

"Sorry." He says quietly. "I couldn't control myself." He explains before yawning. "Do you wanna take a nap? You don't even have to get dressed, you look really good without clothes on."

She made a choking sound, half way down his shaft when he climaxed, cum hitting the back of her mouth. She coughed and choked on it then swallowed, the bittersweet taste filling her mouth as she licked him clean like he had for her.

Finished, she collasped on top of him, just as exhausted.

"Do I?" she murmured, her eyes fluttering shut, "I think you look good...without them...too..."

Yawning she snuggled into him more, "A nap sounds nice. Kyle?"

She opened her tired eyes to look up at him, their eyes stuck to each other.

"I missed you so much," she whispered, looking like she was ready to cry, "I love you my knight."

Kyle wraps his arms around her, kissing her neck lightly before biting it softly, feeling a hickey bloom underneath of his teeth.

"I marked you, you're mine." He says to her quietly. "Do the same to me, just lightly bite my neck and smooth it over with your tongue." He says to her.

"That way we have eachother to remember for the next week or so." He says to her softly.

She groaned loudly as his teeth bit down on her neck, the feeling shocking and yet surprisingly pleasurable.

She wiggled up and did as he said, biting his neck near his collarbone and leaving a small hickey.

"One day I'll have more than a hickey to make you mine," she murmured, "One day soon I hope there will be a ring along with that hickey to remind you who loves you most."

"I can't get that ring right now, because I have to make sure to buy one that is as beautiful as you are." He says to her quietly. "But one day I'll get that ring for you." He says to her softly, kissing the hickey he left on her neck softly.

He buries his face into the crook of her neck before closing his eyes, his hands smoothing over her ass before he feels himself drifting off to sleep.

She smiles, relaxing in the arms of the man she loved. She felt his hands rest on her ass, but she didn't care anymore, finding it comforting to feel his skin on hers. All too soon she drifted off, for once sleeping with ease, knowing he was safe.

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

About a week later, Alex is standing at the hospital door with flowers in his hands, waiting for Serena to get released from the hospital, excited to see her again.

He anxiously waits for her outside.

b81be5b009015ea1a5712364911c44e7.jpg

Serena was all dolled up for her release, excited to be out and at Alex's side once more. Jordan had let her borrow the computer for a few hours to order clothing online, and use her own savings to pay for it. It arrived perfectly the day before, and now she wore the cute denim shorts and brown knitted sweater with the brand new black lace lingerie underneath. Luckily she had sneakers to wear out, since she hadn't bought herself any shoes.

Making sure her hair wasn't a mess, she didn't have any make-up on but it mattered little. Serena was a beauty with or without make-up. Finally after everything was signed and finished she stepped out the front doors with Jordan at her side -he had instructions for Al, and wanted to personally say farewell- the biggest smile plastered on her face as she caught sight of Alex with flowers.

Alex sees her walking out of the doors, she looks amazingly beautiful.

The thing that starts to freak him out a little is seeing a handsome man walking her out, he starts to wonder for a second, gritting his teeth together for a second before forcing himself to calm down, Serena isn't that kind of girl.

When she approaches he hands her the flowers before giving her a hug, he kisses her cheek softly. "How'd it go?" He whispers to her.

Mens-blonde-hair-2013.jpg

Jordan waited until she had taken the flowers, holding his hand out.

"I'm Jordan, her therapist. I've been closely with Serena for the past few weeks. You have a marvellous girl here Alex. She told me a lot about you. "

Serena blushes, murmuring a thank you for the flowers. Her free hand holds a cane that is keeping her upright.

"Serena hip has improved, but she will need extensive therapy for many more months. She told me you both plan on moving to San Fransico? It's one of the reasons they transferred her from Teagan to me. I'm moving down to San Fransico myself next month and can continue her therapy then."

"He certified in physical therapy as well as psychiatry," Serena explained, "He's been helping with my hip, and my withdrawals."

Jordan nodded along then signalled for Alex to step over so they could speak privately. He hands the man an envelope, looking all serious.

"Instructions on what she should be doing until we start therapy again. I wanted to come out and warn you, her attitude tends to fluctuate as she is still dealing with what has happened to over the last few months."

Turning back he says his goodbyes to Serena, kissing her cheek and promising to see her in a month. He doesn't see the weird look he gives him as he walks back into the hospital, Serena obviously unimpressed that he was being that brazen in front of her boyfriend.

Ales listens to the instructions and all, but when he kisses his girlfriend on her cheek he feels his fist clench, obviously unhappy with the man at this point.

He helps Serena walk to his car before allowing her to sit inside. "We have a flight that leaves at four pm tomorrow for San Francisco, I already reserved an apartment for us." He explains to her.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

Serena~

She gets into the car waiting till he gets into the driver seat.

"I'm sorry about Jordan. He's....I don't know. Weird. He's really good at what he does though. I'm so glad I'm out of there finally. I can't wait to see this apartment. God, isn't it a beautiful day?"

She's chatting about everything and anything, just excited to be with him.

Alex nods as she speaks, pulling them into the hotel, their stuff is already packed. He helps her get out of the car before walking with her into their room where their bags wait.

Seemingly out of nowhere he pulls her into a hungry kiss, his tongue tracing along her bottom lip, his hands at her back to support her.

Serena~

She steps into a room she hadn't seen in over a month. Everything is packed, but she doesn't get much time to look around before he pulls her in, his mouth on hers. Instantly she drops her cane and wraps her arms around his shoulder, her mouth openly slightly at the touch of his tongue.

"I...guess...I...picked...the...right...outfit," she spoke between kisses, a growl growing in her throat as pleasure raced through her.

Alex growls into the kiss before laying back on their bed, allowing her to straddle him as they continue kissing. "We haven't fucked in weeks." He mumbles to her between kisses. "Do you think..?" He starts, breaking away from the kiss and staring up in her eyes.

His hands explore her body, as if he had forgotten what she felt like, he obviously missed her touch.

Serena~

She shivered at his fingers running the length of her body. As much as she wanted to straddle him her hips couldn't extend that wide, so instead she lay on top of him, one leg at his left side and the other between his legs.

"My hip can't stretch baby. but..."

She blushed, the nineteen year old embarrassed to talk so brazen.

"There's a, uh, sex position that doesn't involve spreading my legs."

He raises his eyebrows. "You'll have to show me." He says to her quietly, his hands cupping her asscheeks. "But first I'm gonna let you know how badly I missed you." He whispers before starting to kiss at her neck, lightly biting at her neck as he does so.

His hands start to work on pulling her pants off while he pays attention to her neck and her jawline, he expects her to help him.

She groans loudly, the feeling of his hands erotic to no end, just from how long it has been.

"I can't get out of my shorts this way," she murmurs, "I have to stand."

It takes a little effort since her hip is stiff but she gets off of him and undresses slowly, giving him a quick strip tease as she does so. Finally she's left in only the new lingerie, pulling at him so he's sitting on the edge of the bed.

"If you lay me down," she whispered, tracing her finger along his collarbone as she leaned in, "And hold my ankles in the air so my legs are vertical...and then fuck me."

The last two words came out in a low, hot growl, her eyes a dark brown as she stared into the depths of his, aching to feel him.

He watches her strip, feeling himself growing even harder at the sight of her lingerie, he shivers when she traces along his collarbone before he's nodding at the suggestion.

He pulls his t-shirt off and then his jeans, leaving him in his underwear, a tent showing which should give Serena an indication that she's doing everything correctly.

"Serena, can you uhm.. Bite me?" He asks her softly, wanting her skin against his and the feeling of her teeth on his skin.

She's still standing, leaning her weight onto him as his legs dangle over the side of the bed on either side of her. Serena's fingers are tracing patterns along his skin as he speaks, a cute smile growing on her lush lips.

"I always bite you," she grins mischievously, lifting a finger and pressing it to his chin so his head turns, then pulling at his ear lobe with only her teeth.

When she releases it she lets her tongue run along the edge of his ear before whispering, "Because I know how you like it. Unless...you'd like me to bite somewhere else."

He sighs when her fingers trace along his skin, his eyes locking on to her face and studying it, watching her lips when she speaks.. Her eyes, everything about her is beautiful.

His eyes close when she bites his ear lobe, starting to shake from the pressure building up within him. "Bite somewhere else, I want to feel it." He whispers to her. Her tongue against his ear makes him shiver, obviously loving the feeling.

Serena nibbles down his neck till she finds a sweet spot, feeling his shiver in anticipation as her lips press against the skin. Trying to be delicate she softly bites him, but it's barely felt. She tries again, this time biting a little harder, not wanting to hurt him.

"Touch me," she whined, unable to deny herself some pleasure while she did as he requested.

When she bites the third time she puts more force into it than meant to. Its enough to break the skin, like a sharp but quick pinch as she feels his skin break under her teeth.

"Baby I'm sorry!" her eyes flash wide, her head rearing back to look at the tiny puncture, barely a scratch, "I overdid it."

His hands roam on her body, giving her breasts a soft squeeze before continuing their exploring, he's half tempted to take off her lingerie, but it looks sexy on her so he decides to leave it on.

He feels her bites, the first two nearly making him drool from how horny he is. But when he feels his skin break, and her sudden panic, he just waves her off. "Baby, I've felt a lot worse.. And that actually felt kind've good." He admits to her.

"But I don't want to get any blood on you.. Nor do I want to leave you to clean it up, so how're we gonna go about this?" He asks her softly, holding her hands and pulling her towards him a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom