Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Difficult and uncommon kinks to find partners for

I am pretty sure many ladies would enjoy it as well for their character.
Now if you are looking for a female character to domesticate yours, that might be a little trickier.
Try this search.

I have a few kinks that are somewhat 'out there' or filthy so I know the pain. Finding people that are into them by itself isn't the main issues (it kinda is too but...). My main issues is finding people that are into those kinks but also like story driven RP and not just smut, can write, don't want to go to (unrealistic) extremes, don't want 'only' those kinks, aren't furries and... the list of small (big?) nitpicks goes on. So to make it simple: the Venn diagram of people that like story driven RP and filthy kinks is saddening small.

I have some wonderful partners who are doing it, but I find it a bit tricky to find people willing to write monster gals. Lots of lady partners want to be woo'd by a monster, but the ones willing to play a Lamia or the likes are significantly smaller. I get it though, and try not to force people into doing so. But I am always keen on people looking to play a lady with a slightly more beastly lean.

Also, MTF gender transformation is a kink I rarely get to play opposite of. Again, I have a great partner I'm doing a story that involves it with, but I rarely see anyone looking to play the person wanting to be gender changed.

Also, MTF gender transformation is a kink I rarely get to play opposite of. Again, I have a great partner I'm doing a story that involves it with, but I rarely see anyone looking to play the person wanting to be gender changed.

Interestingly, my experience has been quite the opposite. But then, similar to @BunBun above, I have my own set of nitpicks. What worked for me was casting a wider net: I registered on several RP sites (as well as sites that are not RP-centered but still have some), and found writing partners on some of them. I don't know what's your take on it, being an Administrator here, but if it is not against rules or custom I can suggest where to find people that *love* to be genderbent.

Giantess (or more specifically MC shrinking), that's very hard to find. Usually no females want to play someone big.

Shale, mine is different but along somewhat similar lines, so I feel your pain. Mine is muscular women.

It isn't overwhelmingly difficult (though it is still kind of difficult) to find women willing to write super strong female characters. I do manage to find some fun superheroine partners, and I've collaborated on enjoyable stories with some talented and skilled writers.

But it's even more challenging to find those who think it would be fun for their characters to be buff.

I believe that many people immediately think of competition-shape bodybuilders when they think of muscular women. Starved (nearly 0% bodyfat), dehydrated competitors on stage, with every vein visible. And honestly, while people who train for competitions work incredibly hard, and I respect what they put themselves through to do so, I don't find that look particularly appealing either. So I understand why some recoil at the thought of women with muscles.

But I'm talking about those in more of an "offseason" shape. Women who are big and strong, but are simultaneously softer, with curves and more traditional girly and feminine beauty.

So, that's my slightly weird but harmless little fetish. (Note: I'm convinced that it's not really all that uncommon among men. I think that having traditional gender roles beaten into us for generations has many men feeling like they're not supposed to be attracted to buff women. I'm sure that there are a lot of men who are turned on by it, but are embarrassed to admit it.)

I have to agree with @Lurker here. I'm somewhat surprised seeing MtF coming up as "hard to find" (I even sometimes see it come up with some of my hard to find kinks and they are really unrelated). I see it searched for quite regularly, Now I don't know if any of those that are look for MfT are good RPers, so it is maybe the same issues I'm facing with my kinks.

I'm fine with taller women. But -- 183, not 190, and not with a 150 guy either... I am 178 and have dated shorter guys and even if I don't, I'm often taller in heels.

I just want to see attractive and well adjusted people have consensual and gratifying sex without any drama.

Actually, I'm sure there's plenty of folks who are into that same thing, but there's so many more caveats that comes with the above sentence. My partner has to be interesting and entertaining. They have to be a good writer, they can't make too many mistakes with spelling, grammar, or sentence structure. They have to share my need for exaggerated body proportions and excessive reproductive fluids, they can't obsess too much about realism, and there must be good chemistry between us. Too often there is a severe disconnect between me and the excited person trying to role play with me. When they show interest, ask questions, and pitch ideas I can already tell it's not going to workout. I've amassed a large list of pet peeves that turn me off completely and kill my motivation to write. Sometimes it's just the way some people write. They pick up on these weird habits that break rules I was educated to follow when engaged in creative writing. Or they just write like robots, and there's no personality in between the words they type. When someone approaches me, my first thought always is, "how are they going to disappoint me?"

I've heard many times that, "no role play is better than bad role play". Well, guess what? I haven't had any ongoing role plays in about five years or more, all because I refuse to continue with role plays that I've deemed "bad" in one way or another. I've tried people out, and started RPing with them, only to get to a point where I just can't go any further. I've come to see the way they write and it's not doing anything for me. I feel like some kind of elitist prick for having such high expectations, but at the same time I see myself as unworthy of the attention of the best writers on this site simply because I don't engage in their fashion of role playing, or I'm unwilling to indulge in the subjects that interest them. Or maybe I'm just too autistic.

So what's my weird fetish that I can't seem to share with anyone else? A satisfying and ongoing role play with an inspirational partner. Pretty sure I only have myself to blame for this, but I can't just change the things that turn me off, turn me on, or hold my attention with the flip of a switch.

Involving feet; kissing, licking, sucking toes, giving foot jobs, et cetera. Receiving rimming. The use of derogatory language. I can rarely find anyone willing to touch my girls' feet and a lot of people are against rimming. The language part has less to do with the use of it and more to do with the fact I can rarely find people willing to write opposite to the type of girls I often like to write; trans girls. The only people I ever run into that are open to the use of such language are uneducated on the subject and severely negative towards anyone they don't understand, and those that I find that are open to the language know just as little, tend to never learn and like most places with sexual themed writing and art, they can't tell the difference in a trans woman and a "futa" (which is a word so many people misuse to represent trans women without the real world subject when the word actually stands for and only for, hermaphroditic women). It is annoying that I seem to be one of the few people that understands this whilst having zero interest in anime/hentai yet everyone that claims to be die-hard fans do not understand this (I largely blame the art world and comic world for this as fans see those and then use the words without ever researching them).

"futa" (which is a word so many people misuse to represent trans women without the real world subject when the word actually stands for and only for, hermaphroditic women).
Honestly, at this point I'd said "futa" has changed its meaning because like 95% of people misuse it.

Honestly, at this point I'd said "futa" has changed its meaning because like 95% of people misuse it.
It still has the same original meaning it did. It is just as I mentioned, people misuse it and then fans of those people do the same thing by never researching words they're using. Even worse, they attribute the word to two different types which makes it even more useless as then you have to sift through something to find what you want (meaning this in terms of art and comics). I find it more annoying though in the writing world as that is the one place where the words you're using matter most as they're used to convey literally everything. If we went around changing the meaning of a word everyday or accepting the misuse of a word every time it was used, well words might as well have no meaning and the written language would be pointless as a tool of communication.

It still has the same original meaning it did. It is just as I mentioned, people misuse it and then fans of those people do the same thing by never researching words they're using. Even worse, they attribute the word to two different types which makes it even more useless as then you have to sift through something to find what you want (meaning this in terms of art and comics). I find it more annoying though in the writing world as that is the one place where the words you're using matter most as they're used to convey literally everything. If we went around changing the meaning of a word everyday or accepting the misuse of a word every time it was used, well words might as well have no meaning and the written language would be pointless as a tool of communication.
Words change their meaning all the time...

The one thing I spent way too much time finding a partner for was a medical scenario, where I would play a submissive patient character. Now I realize (Far, far too late) it's definitely a more obscure thing, so hopefully now I can focus all that energy on new interests.

I love bloodplay and weaponplay but it seems like there is little to no one who enjoys those, I honestly tend to leave them out of my request threads for fear of scaring people off, Which I suppose could be a part of why I'm not seeing anyone who likes them. But even when I had them in there I wasn't receiving any hits for those specific ones.

Erotica that doesn't involve any type of penetration or intercourse. Or even the Female character giving a hand job or something along those lines. I find there is a lot of erotica in situations where nothing directly sexual happens between the characters.

Cuckolding is another one that is rare. A lot of people like cheating but not something where the male partner knows his woman is seeing others and is ok with it. Even encourages it.

MMF where the guys have a relationship as well.

NOT cuckolding as there's no betrayal aspect, or this idea that a "submissive" or "lesser" male is getting his wife taken from him. (That's what the word means to me, I don't like it, please don't try to change my mind on that because it's not happening.) Not swinging, as it's the woman choosing two men and it's not really "open" per say. Not even really hotwifing because for some reason that makes me think of a couple with a one night stand?

I'm talking about a polyandrous relationship. The things I've heard against it is:

"MMF is harder to write because multiple characters, and isn't as gratifying to one partner."
I RP the F and one M in a healthy polyandrous relationship in my main tabletop game, and it's great for everyone involved. I enjoy writing multiple characters as well, so there's no difficulty for me. I understand there might be for others, but then they wouldn't want to write group scenes anyway, I assume. Plus, I never see anyone saying anything like this about female orientated harems.

"I don't like it if there's a preconceived notion that the men have to have a romance as well."
A) I said relationship. I just want something that's not a gangbang, where the men are AT LEAST friends, enjoying themselves with a woman, and it's not just them screwing her and then hi-fiving when they're done.
B) I like romance in my RPs so yes I'd prefer if it ended up that way but only if there was attraction and it was natural, so sue me?

NOT cuckolding as there's no betrayal aspect, or this idea that a "submissive" or "lesser" male is getting his wife taken from him. (That's what the word means to me, I don't like it, please don't try to change my mind on that because it's not happening.) Not swinging, as it's the woman choosing two men and it's not really "open" per say. Not even really hotwifing because for some reason that makes me think of a couple with a one night stand?

I'm talking about a polyandrous relationship. The things I've heard against it is:

"MMF is harder to write because multiple characters, and isn't as gratifying to one partner."
I RP the F and one M in a healthy polyandrous relationship in my main tabletop game, and it's great for everyone involved. I enjoy writing multiple characters as well, so there's no difficulty for me. I understand there might be for others, but then they wouldn't want to write group scenes anyway, I assume. Plus, I never see anyone saying anything like this about female orientated harems.

"I don't like it if there's a preconceived notion that the men have to have a romance as well."
A) I said relationship. I just want something that's not a gangbang, where the men are AT LEAST friends, enjoying themselves with a woman, and it's not just them screwing her and then hi-fiving when they're done.
B) I like romance in my RPs so yes I'd prefer if it ended up that way but only if there was attraction and it was natural, so sue me?
Okay, I didn't get to reading all of this, so have your grain of salt ready. But, at first I thought you were a guy having this problem until I read that you play the female.

I wanted to say "That's odd, I se requests for that more often than not. But, I suppose while that's true, but I do wonder why. I had similar problems in the past, I think.

Erotica that doesn't involve any type of penetration or intercourse. Or even the Female character giving a hand job or something along those lines. I find there is a lot of erotica in situations where nothing directly sexual happens between the characters.

Can you give an example?

Can you give an example?
Of kinks or plot ideas? One idea I have is of a Female magician with a male assistant, she can actually do magic not just illusions so she decides to do an Adults only version of her magic show. So tricks involving her male assistant having his clothes disappear, tricks with his penis being made, smaller, bigger, vanish altogether. Silly stuff.

Anyway, the Female is never seen naked by her assistant, never has sex with him nothing like that at all. The few responses I have had from people all want sex in the plot, some wanted her to perform sex acts on stage lol. That isn't the point of the whole thing.

So for me, I have a lot of ideas that to me at least are erotic/kinky but aren't about sexual intercourse itself. And a lot of them are based around CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male a big kink of mine.

I've also had ideas around dry sex/dry humping, not even hand jobs or oral. I like exploring options like that and building stories around them.

That would be interesting and there are lots of real life stories about it as well.

You could even put an Alternate Universe angle on it where it is common place/expected of women to have more than one "husband". Or the woman is part of a religion or culture where she will take on more than one husband.

A lot of different spins on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom