Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Difficult and uncommon kinks to find partners for

Small Penis Humiliation.
Stories that revolve around a female training a male for something sexual.
Female artist or photographer etc with male model.
Males on display.

There is a lot here. This one may not be as "uncommon", but this is subjective to my own experience. A lot of individuals are into humiliation but not necessarily heavy degradation.

Public use.

Not particularly hard to find partners for it, admittedly, but it feels impossible to find a RP that both satisfies my kink and engages me plot wise. Because I have moved away from kink focused plots, and it's hard to shoehorn this dynamic into a bigger narrative.

Clothed buttjobs. I don't know when, or how, or even why, but I need more of that shit in my life.

Also MMF without the men doing things to each other; I'd write so many more threesomes if that requirement were snipped.

clothed buttjob? What is a clothed buttjob? I've heard of a lot of thingsbut that is a new one.

FxFxF with one of them not being human and all three have issues but are still drawn to each other

^ A butt job with clothing on. Teasing is great. I guess I could've just said grinding with clothes on to lessen confusion.

Humor. Please tell a stupid joke during the smut sometimes, or have a funny scene take place during it.

Last edited:
Mmf
One where you feel the seed penetrate the egg
Sperm moving around
Knotting
Roughsex
Interracial
Swallow someone small or put them in pussy
Giant male
Animatronic sex

I'm trying to find a good story for breeding. I've seen people out there requesting them, but anytime I reach out, I'm normally ghosted. So breeding is a rare one for me to find and actually enjoy said story.

I'm trying to find a good story for breeding. I've seen people out there requesting them, but anytime I reach out, I'm normally ghosted. So breeding is a rare one for me to find and actually enjoy said story.
Its hard to find?

I must have pretty common kinks, since I don't have much trouble finding partners who wish to help me realise them. But sometimes it can be a tad difficult to find partners who can fulfil some of those kinks well. So, I'd say tease and denial. It kinda feels like they can't last quite long when I give it, and get impatient too quickly when I receive it.

Its hard to find?

Well, to find a good story that could give it for me is hard to find. I haven't had much luck revolving around many of my kinks. I've tried to reach out to others but either ghosted or never replied to.

I mean a breeding story would have a lot of smut, but I'd at least like there to be some reason as to why the breeding is going on and such.

Yeah, breeding is hard to keep going because unless there's world building it's just fucking. I had a great Handmaid's tale story, would go back to it.

Yeah, breeding is hard to keep going because unless there's world building it's just fucking. I had a great Handmaid's tale story, would go back to it.
Right? I mean, I have a story that involves it, but it's currently on hiatus. Trying to get the muse to get back into it. But world building is basically a must for something like that and it's something I prefer to do. It's like trying to build a city ontop of a desert without it sinking into the terrain.

Back
Top Bottom