Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

85513b17f6706f71495e3e559ada3857.jpg

Eli’s lips lapped up at her attention, taking in the touch of his woman while she adjusted herself. A soft purr rumbled within Eli’s chest, the sound growing louder with Reyn pulling away. He watched her carefully, his hand gentle while she guided him to let him know where he could place his hands safely.

Eli’s hands groped her alluring ass, one sliding up her back whilst his lips found her neck, nipping at the skin gently while moving down.

“You’re so beautiful.” He breathed against her skin, his eyes staring up at her even as his lips found her bountiful breasts, his lips suckling.

b1f6ab8a462bae9f8ec088b213462da5.jpg

Lunar’s moan’s only got louder, her body releasing yet again in sheer blissful pleasure.

Oh Xael… Cum for me baby.’ The wolf’s tinkling voice echoed within their minds, her grip on the tub beginning to slip as exhaustion began to bite into her even as her moans only escalated.

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-05.jpg

Her words were his undoing, his body tensing then relaxing as he thrusted deeply in her and released, his fingers slowly removing from inside her. Slowly he pulled out, being gentle while knowing she was going to be sore sitting down for an hour or two. His body quaked from the rush of sex, his arms scooping her into his arms as he pulled her head into the crook of his neck.

"Feeling ravaged?" he sighed, trying to catch his breath.

Hayden-Panettiere-hd-pics_zpsdf4xe9k3.jpg

Reyn let her head tilt back, enjoying the attention of his hands on her skin, his lips against her breasts. Biting her lip, she melted like putty at his touch, relaxing further into the tub. Something continued to divide her attention though, her mind acutely aware of the little one in the next room, listening to her soft breath's for reassurance that she was still safe.

b1f6ab8a462bae9f8ec088b213462da5.jpg

Lunar’s moan’s slowly died down, her partner pulling out ever so gently, one at a time. She moved slowly into Xaels arms, the room spinning while her body began to work on her blood cell count, in which didn’t feel as hard with the adrenaline pounding through her.

“Very much.” She grinned, nuzzling her mate compassionately. “I think I might need to finish breakfast now.” She giggled.

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-01.jpg

Xael nodded to her request, his toned muscles flexing as he lifted her with ease, taking them both out of the tub. Setting her down he found two enormous white towels, slightly warm from sitting in the sun. Wrapping one around her, he kissed her head then moved out of her way so she could return to the food in the bedroom. Drying himself off, he cleaned up the water and dirty clothes in the bathroom before following after her, his towel sitting on his hips.

Supressing a yawn, he watched his mate gobble food as he chucked the dirty items in their laundry basket, "Fancy a nap before we head off today? Bath time was insanely pleasurable and exciting, but it exhausted me."

Eli’s lips continued to suckle, his fingers kneading her ass and the other doing so as slowly moving down her back. Catching a perfect nipple between his teeth, Eli pulled ever so slightly, hoping to catch her attention as she drifted off at the thought of their daughter. His ears remained fully in tune with their daughter, always listening while still fully wrapped up with the beautiful siren in his hands. Releasing her breast, Eli’s lips trailed across her chest, happily moving to please the other, determined to create whatever pleasure he could for her with what he could work with.

Reyn let out a sigh, enjoying the attention she was receiving, somewhat annoyed at herself for not giving in to it and instead worrying about their baby girl. He worked hard to distract her though, catching a nipple between his teeth that enticed a crackly moan out of her. His hand on her ass kneaded and squeezed, pleasing her even as her attention remained torn.

Her hands found their own spots in his hair, both of them fisting the blond locks she loved, her nails massaging his scalp as he pleasured her with his tongue and hands.

5b50c82189aa7e48b5e2495969e822a9.jpg

Lunar’s arms naturally wrapped around her partner’s neck, the cold hitting her for only a couple second’s until Xael helped wrap her within one of the sun bathed towels. Slowly making her way to the bed, the wolf sat down and grasped one of her tank tops and a set of panties off to the side, sliding it on to help offer more warmth. Keeping the warm and slightly damp towel over her bare legs, the wolf quickly moved back to her food, finishing the last half on the plate before her mate reappeared into the room.

“I think I do fancy one.” She grinned, patting the bed beside her enticingly. “I’m glad I’m not the only tired one my love.”

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-01.jpg

Remaining naked, he crawled under the covers, watching Luna as she moved the platter from the bed and then pulling her into his arms.

"Mind-blowing sex can make anyone tired," he grinned, kissing her head, "Plus this gives me an excuse to cuddle you some more."

Relaxing, he let his eyes fall shut as he curled around her, intent to sleep for an hour or two before they headed off for his planned day out.

Eli couldn’t help the soft moan that left his mouth at her touch. His lips moving up her chest to suckle on her soft neck, both of his hands moving to rest along her outer legs, moving up and down while his fingers massaged her skin.

“My beautiful, Beautiful Reyn. I’m hopeless without you.” He breathed, staring up at her.

Reyn stared down at her man, squeezing her thighs against his sides to keep from slipping lower. That ghost of a smile returned with his words, this time slightly bigger than before, beginning to resemblance an actual grin. Her hands moved from his hair to his face, cupping his jaw and rubbing his cheeks with her thumbs.

"I l-love you," she whispered.

be4eb1d4035d91b3ca0d4e891e9586a2.jpg

Ashlin's eye's fluttered open, taking in the white ceiling above her. Her body still felt sore and exhausted, and it only took her seconds to feel the drain in her, her magic too low to use. Turning over, her eyes moved to the handsome face of the man she loved and married, smiling. Reaching out, she stroked his cheek, knowing he had probably been fussing over her since she passed out at the castle. As he woke Ashlin was tempted to ask about Reyn immediately, wanting to know if they found her friend, but his white eye's stole her breath away.

"Good morning husband," she whispered, yawning and flashing him a smile as she snuggled into him, "How long did I sleep?"

tumblr_mhi3wwLMlN1rman8co1_1280.jpg

"So you going to tell me what you were doing down there?" he asked, swimming up to her.

They relaxed in a small lake, deeply hidden in the forest almost two day's away from the property they had left that afternoon. It had only taken them half a day's run and they planned on leaving soon enough to get back, if only to say goodbye before they returned to the pack.

"I was doing my daughterly duties," she sighed, floating, "And trying to glean information about Nya and Reyn's whereabouts."

"So torture...and more torture."

Savannah's face scrunched up, "Yeah. I'd rather you not ask though. It's not like I enjoy it. It's more of a requirement, a part of my job as Lucifer's daughter."

"But when you returned you didn't share any information," Damion's arms wrapped around his mate, kissing her.

"I had none. Searrinna was acting on her own accord, which is supposedly her style. No one knew what was going on. Dad thought it was funny."

Damion tried not to flinch at the nonchalant way she called Lucifer dad. She used to hate him, but over the decades he had noticed his lovely goddess was growing more and more comfortable with her demon lineage.

"So are you going to tell me why you are going today then?" he asked, still upset.

She had told him after the swim she had to return to hell but only for the day, and that he could meet her at the property.

"You'll figure it out sooner or later. Might as well tell you now. Eli found Nya in Lucifer's cage, right? Just Nya."

"And?"

"And...he found Nya...alone in the cage."

It took him a second then his eyes widened before narrowing, "How?"

"I don't know, but I have to do something before dad catches on too. Speaking of which, I should go. The faster I do this, the faster we can return to the pack."

Swimming to the shore, the couple quickly said their goodbyes, keeping it brief, knowing they would see each other soon. As Savannah disappeared through a portal Damion collected his clothes and dressed before starting his trip back to the property.

“I love you too my life.” Eli’s passionate words left his lips in a form of a whisper. His large whiteish-green eyes batting up towards his woman before his head moved up, pressing his lips to hers. His holy essence pulled at her, drinking down her sweetness that left his heart within his ears. Eli’s strong hands rubbed the outside’s of her thighs, his fingers massaging the thin but perfect legs that encased his stomach.

d4db5e2d6c3c13702e6ea25e088ec1a0.jpg

Opening his gleaming eyes, Ashlin’s beautiful face filled his vision. Braxton’s arms pulled her in before his lips sunk down onto hers, stealing his breath and making his heart flutter. His head pulled back only enough to allow his lips to brush hers .

“Good Morning my wife.” His deep and husky voice breathed, her breath along his lips tempting him further. “A couple of days love. How are you feeling?”

She soaked up his touch, letting him massage her skin, eventually moving to her scalp as his fingers worked through the blood, grim and knots, washing sweet perfumed shampoo through her blonde locks. Bathed from head to toe, Nereyda soaked in his tenderness, the love surrounding both of them like a bubble. His hands worked expertly over her body, touching only her "safe" areas, massaging and rubbing oils into her dry and cracked skin. It felt glorious, the siren relaxing more and more in the water as she lapped up the halfling's attention. She moved so she lay on the opposite end of the tub, her arms resting on the sides, her head leaning back as her eyes remained closed, a soft purr escaping as she started feeling more and more like herself.

Picking her left leg out of the water, she wiggled her toes in front of his face, finally smiling in full as her head picked up, her eye's asking him to continue his oil massage down her toned legs.

Gentle fingers caressed her legs, his eyes unable to leave her beautiful face. The oil he applied only helped accentuate her perfectly toned legs while her moved his hands down. Eli’s head leaned forward, kissing the bottom of her sparkling clean toes. His lips purred and his hands moved down to her calf, then her foot even as he took his time.

Eli’s hands massaged her foot before lowering it delicately into the water, his hands resting her foot against him before moving to the next leg.

He was careful and worked expertly, the knot’s within her legs releasing with the relaxation he induced through her. The oil filled the air thickly after pouring more onto her legs, the cool liquid running a soft shiver up her legs. Lifting her leg, Eli kissed her toes on her other foot, his eyes looking up at her with a mischievous smile while he continued to massage her leg.

be4eb1d4035d91b3ca0d4e891e9586a2.jpg

Ash kissed him hungrily, lapping up the attention. As he pulled away she mockingly pouted, wanting more.

"Still slightly tired," she breathed, "Kinda hungry. Mostly extremely horny. I want sex, food, more sex, more food, then maybe a nap."

She laughed at her list before tackling him down as her mouth sought his. Ash's fingers dug into his shirt, shredding the cloth and exposing his glorious body. Her body ached for him as her hands skimmed his tanned skin, wanting him. Unable to help herself, her fingers brushed the top of his jeans, quickly unbuttoning and freeing him as she wiggled out of her shorts. Her mouth never left his, her tongue parting his lips and exploring his mouth. She was already groaning at just the taste of him, but her groans grew louder as she straddled his hips, slowly sitting down on his hard erection.

"Fuck yes," she moaned into his mouth, giving him no control or say as she rocked hard on him, "Ohhh god Braxton."

Sitting up, her nails racked his chest before she pulled crossed her arms and slowly pulled her pajama top off, letting her long locks cascade down her back. Keeping one hand on his stomach to balance herself, she rode him quick and hard, quickly climaxing. She loved the control, letting him sink into the bed as she pleased them both, doing all the work.

A giggle escaped her, the first light sound of her voice in over a week. For a second she felt stunned at the sound of it, her tone still gravely but lighter, less gloomy. Then he kissed her next toe and another giggle escaped, her eyes closing as she wiggled.

How was it this man could mend her broken soul with such ease? It was if he knew every secret and trick that made her smile. Because he understands me like no other. He is[/i] my soul.[/i]

She wiggled again, a third giggle escaping her pale lips as he kissed her third toe. It was hard for her to imagine the demon side of him when he was like this, so angelic and pure, so full of love and adoration. Not that she didn't love his demon side. She loved all of him, the side that treated her like a goddess and the side that protected her like no other would.

Getting a fourth giggle out of her, she tried to wiggle out of his grasp, smiling softly at him. Then the sound of a sigh and then a hiccup caught her ears, her head snapping towards the door. Nya.

Eli freed her, understanding her need to go to her child, the mother in her being too long without her baby girl. Pulling her soaking body from the tub, she wrapped a thick white towel around herself. Padding into the next room, she scooped up the little girl, bright turquoise eyes opening with a smile.

"J-just us?" she asked as Eli emerged from the bathroom, hoping they were still heading to the city, "P-please?"

“I love mornings with you.” His husky voice groaned, his eyes closing.

Braxton’s hands gripped at her hips while his lips hungrily pulled at her. His lips parted and her sweetness filled his mouth, inducing a soft moan from him. His hands soaked up the warmth of her skin even as she hoped on top of him. Ashlin’s control while wasn’t an unusual thing was indeed something beyond exciting and pleasing. Braxton’s teeth grazed her tongue, his moving against hers in a playful battle before her head raised up to allow his gleaming eyes to take in her beauty.

“Ashlin.” He muttered, his strong hands guiding her on his member, unable to help another moan that left him, his body shivering in pleasure. With her movements, Braxtons hands to move with her to grasp a breast with one hand, allowing his fingers to massage her perfect skin. His other hand slid around her back, rising up her spin with a teasing touch before his fingers wound around her hair, grasping it.

Natalie-Dormer-GQ1_zpsz1ktbyjk.jpg

Ash bounced on his hips, her soft moans getting louder as his fingers wove into her hair, pulling her head back.

"Harder," she gasped, feeling his hips bounce up to meet her, lust pounding through her, "I want it rough."

Her nails dug into his skin, leaving red marks as she raked his abs, enjoying the feel of him. God she was the luckiest woman alive. Ashlin was married to not only an amazing one, but an unearthly sexy one, his body drool worthy every time she lay eyes on him. How she had ever wanted another man was beyond her. None of them compared to Braxton's beauty, his kindness...or just how well-endowed he was.

"Fuck me," she cried, climbing higher, wanting more, wanting him to be rougher.

It was one thing to have control over him, feeling strong and powerful. It was a much more fun game though when he stole that control back, making her fall into seemingly endless orgasms. And he has, she thought with a moan, thinking back to those nights in the last year he had left her numb, gloriously numb.

c4a4371f1cae47073c4e04e242e0ea31.jpg

A smile pulled further on Eli’s face once Reyn’s giggles filled the air. His lips continued to work down her toes until Nya’s little voice disturbed the air. Allowing the siren to ascend from the warmth of the tub and his own reach, the Halfling stood behind her to drain the tub once exiting it’s porcelain grasp. Grasping a fluffy towel, Eli slid it around his thin waist and followed happily behind.

Strong bands of muscle’s wrapped around Reyns waist once he’d found his place behind her, his chin resting on the siren’s shoulder.

“You two look picture perfect.” His deep voice purred. “Of course just us. Just out family and no others.”

Braxton’s hand pulled at her hair further, pulling her head back.

Licking his lips, Braxton pushed to the side to allow his body weight to push her underneath of him. With quickened hands and an insatiable hunger within him, Braxton’s hands collected Ashlin’s wrists within his and did as commanded. His hips thrusted harder and deeper, his heart racing with the pleasure that waved over both of their bodies; forcing the bed frame to creak in agony.

Braxton’s lips came crashing down on hers, his teeth biting at her bottom lip before lowering to her neck with an intention to continue his kiss’s down her chest. His hand gripped her wrist still, the other full of her hair behind her back.

“So… Fucking tight…” He gasped against her breast, his teeth pulling at her puckered nipple while his tongue flicked the top of the delicate skin.

Reyn melted into his embrace, kissing Nya's head then turning to kiss his cheek. It sounded lovely, spending time with only the two of them, no one to add to her stress. Nya's little fingers touched her mother's lips as she kissed her palm, making the baby giggle. Looking around, she realized Nya had no changes of clothing, and the poor child had been stuck in the same clothes all week.

At least she wasn't stuck in the same diaper too. My poor Nakaylia.

Moving over to the wardrobe, Reyn pulled on the first loose shirt she could find and another pair of baggy jeans. They smelt like Luna, Xael probably filling the wardrobe with some of his mate's old clothing for Reyn to chose from. It felt off though, the siren wanting her own clothes, not another's. Cuddling Nya, she intertwined her fingers into Eli's pulling for the door. Her throat was already sore from speaking too much, so leading him was the easiest way.

Leading him through the quiet house and out the front door, she took her family back down to the guest house, pausing outside the door. Nereyda wasn't sure if he could handle going inside yet, but her clothes, her posessions were all in there.

With a shaky breath she shoved the door open, listening to it creak as it opened to the darkness inside. Flipping the lights on -and thanking Ash again for her electricity spell- the stepped inside a seemingly new guesthouse.

The wooden walls were a deeper shade of mahogany now, the two rugs on the floor switched from reds to greys. Even the furniture was all new, different color and styles. Moving into the nursery, the room had gone from a woodsy theme to a soft pinkish, more girly nursery. Moving back to Eli who remained in the doorway, she was about to thank him for the generous thought, when she saw confusion in his eyes. This was as much a surprise to him as it was to her.

Ashlin...Ash must have done all this. Where is she?

Opening the wardrobe, Reyn began picking out clothes for herself and Eli, quickly handing him a bundle while Nya played on the bed. Dressing herself she moved to the nursery and pulled out a small sailor dress and white headband with a flower on it, quickly changing her beautiful daughter into it before holding her up for Eli to see how cute she looked.

"W-we're r-ready."

Natalie-Dormer-GQ1_zpsz1ktbyjk.jpg

Ash squealed in delight as he flipped her onto his back, her squeal turning into a lustful growl as he caught her wrists, holding her down. Her chest lifted and fell heavily as her breathing grew ragged, his body pounding into hers hard enough to make the bed creak. As his lips ravaged her she arched into him, her groans only getting louder as she built up more, fire enveloping her body, pushing her to the very brim.

And then she screamed, calling his name out as she unraveled marvelously, shattering to pieces under him.

"Cum for me," she purred, shaking with the unbelievable orgasm crashing through her, "Fucking take me Braxton!"

Back
Top Bottom