Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-05.jpg

Xael's head emerged from the water, his green eyes dazzling as he swept her into a wet but passionate kiss, his arms letting her thighs go. His left hand swept up with his head, gripping her chin lovingly, while the other remained between her legs, fingers pushing in and out of her quickly to build her up a second time.

"Remember to tell me if I get too frisky," he whispered against her lips, her mind always aware of the two tiny heartbeats within her body.

Before she could wind herself around him her flipped her in the tub, spanking her ass. His hardened member pushed against her derriere, rock hard and begging for her as his fingers continued to please her, his free hand rubbing the soft skin of her backside.

"Hold the tub again baby," he ordered, enjoying the control.

He waited till she was ready then slowly entered her, pushing in to the brim, filling her ass as his arm wove around her hip and continued to finger her. Pulling halfway out he pushed in again, a little quicker. Each time he added speed, his groans loud as he leaned over her beautiful frame.

'God I love your glorious body,' his thoughts growled, kissing down her spine as his hand moved to cup her breast, teasing her from all sides and areas.

a0a8a6001636a4d7cca1199b188cf7c6.jpg

Jay couldn’t help the bountiful laugh that left his mouth, his lips finding their way back to her.

“Oh Muffin.” He grinned as she playfully moved and called out like a damsel in distress. Allowing her more room to wiggle, she quickly dismissed herself from his grasp, giggles echoing off the tree’s around them while he continued to move after her.

“Oh will you now? Or are we playing games?” He asked.

Reaching out, Jay’s hand grazed her delicate skin, allowing a soft chuckle to leave his mouth. Feet padded throughout the forest, laughs and growls of joy fluttering through the leaves until the couple reached a clearing, a fair distance from the house already.

Pushing himself forward, Jay leapt forward, his arms curling around the girls waist while they tumbled into the cushy, sunlit green grass.

f65c19b6f50ff32cb34b5b39e0e1f95d.jpg

The halflings head turned, looking up at Reyn curiously.

“For what?” He asked, looking at his woman oddly, surprised she was apologizing over something that grinded within her thoughts. Eli’s hands slowed to a stop, allowing them to rest along her thin limbs. He could see she cringed at the sound of her voice, regretting asking something that made her speak more, but he wanted to know what she was apologizing over.

tumblr_mldqxtq9sy1souohbo1_500.jpg

Kayden laughed cut short as he caught her, sending them both into the luscious grass of the clearing, rolling in each other's arm. He ended up on top, pinning her down as she held her hands above her head in defeat.

"You win!" she giggled, then erupted in shrieks of laughter as his hands grabbed her sides, tickling her sensitive skin.

"No no!" she cried happily, his accidental tickle becoming an all-out tickle fest as she laughed and squealed, wiggling to his merciless fingers, "You win you win! Oh my god Jay! You win! what do you want me to say? Ahhhh...it tickles!!!"

Hayden-Panettiere-hd-pics_zpsdf4xe9k3.jpg

The words tumbled out of her mouth, her voice shaky but honest, the words rattling in her head, repeating themselves over and over again.

"For...n-not being g-good enough f-for y-you. Y-you deserve b-b-better. N-now y-your...stuck...with s-second best."

b1f6ab8a462bae9f8ec088b213462da5.jpg

Lunar’s lips found her mates quickly, her tongue licking at his lips while desire filled her to the core. Her legs quivered while his hand moved within her, building the pressure within her again.

“Yes Sir.” She purred, her body moving around in the tub and doing as instructed. The wolf’s claws pressed against the edge of the tub, her body moving forward for a fraction of a second before moving back onto him, his member filling her and working her body with his fingers working her heated entrance.

God Xael… Oh Fuck Baby.’ Her thoughts growled, her body moving back and forth as she worked with him, only heightening the beautiful experience.

His pace quickened, pulling almost all out then thrusting deep within her as she moved with him, pushing him in to the hilt. His growls mirrored her thoughts, his breath ragged as he inserted another finger, filling her completely. His free hand squeezed and cupped her breast, playing with her as lust grew deep in him.

"I need you Luna," he breathed, feeling the familiar pop in his gums as his fangs slid out, his eyes turning dark, "Oh god, I need you baby."

Jays grin grew an unmeasurable amount, his fingers skimming her skin while his hips held hers in place, allowing for him to lean over her.

“That I’m awesome! I wanna hear that I’m awesome!” His playful voice called, his bright golden eyes beaming down at her flailing and giggling body.

“Feel the tickles! Feel them!” He roared, his fingers continuing to move effortlessly and fleetingly along her beautiful skin.

"You are awesome! You caught me!" she shrieked, giggling endlessly, "Jay! You won! Oh my god my sides! Jay!"

'When I said you could touch all this I didn't think or merciless tickles Jay!'

85513b17f6706f71495e3e559ada3857.jpg

Eli’s hands gripped Reyn gently, twisting her to look up at him.

“You my angel are good enough.” He corrected her, his hand twirling up to rest under her chin, pulling her head to look up at him. His white-green eyes stared down at her, unwilling to break contact with hers until she knew what she was to him.

“You are my goddess, my air, my light. Without you I’m nothing Reyn. You’re not second best because there never was any competition. You outrank anything and everything. You Reyn; You are my priority. You bring out the life in me and give me purpose.” Eli’s deep voice reassured her, taking a breath amid his hands moving to stroke along her arms, trying to sooth her.

“Don’t ever think you’re not good enough for me Reyn. Because it’s not that way. If anyone’s too good for anyone out of this relationship, you’re too good for me.” He stated, his dominant eyes staring down at her with the reassuring attitude and grace of his words.

Reyn's breath hitched, his words so unlike him. What had she done to deserve this much love from him? How had she stolen his heart when thousands of others hadn't?

"W-what's d-different a-about me?" she asked, her voice only a crackling whisper, her hands reaching up and cupping his jaw, running his thumbs back and forth on his cheeks.

Her gaze never left his, staring deep into his soul through the whitish green eyes she adored.

Lunar’s head moved to the side, her partners words lulling her and deepening the pleasure that brimmed her insides. Her breath began to become ragged, her body slamming against him, forcing him deeper.

The wolf panted, her head tilting further to the side.

“Take me.” She breathed.

His ears were ringing with her words, his mouth coming down quickly on her neck, and while he tried to restrain himself from biting too hard, he did bite fast, blood quickly pooling into his mouth. Lust rocked him immediately at the first swallow of her delicious life force, his tongue swirling in the taste of it. He pounded into her even harder, his thoughts groaning and crying out her name in ecstasy. His speed quickened, pulling out and thrusting in, out and in, out and in, his dick throbbing within her at the blood sliding down his throat.

His fingers worked quicker, slipping a third in to fill her even more as her walls tightened, his hand curling slightly to find her sweet spot, to make her explode. He wanted to feel her spiral, to push her into endless orgasms.

'Again Luna, explode for me again my beautiful wolf.'

Jay couldn’t help but laugh as Kaydens laugh infected him, his finger’s tirelessly moving across her soft spots.

“Now say Jay rules and that you’re hot!” He stated, continuing to tickle her.

Well you should know me by now! Expect all!

"Jay rules and that you're hot!" she mimicked, grinning widely at him as she continued to laugh, "There I said it! Jay!"

Her hands had been pushing at his chest to no avail, but she quickly changed tactics, grabbing his neck and pulling her head up as she forced his face down, crushing his lips to try and surprise him.

“You’re heart, you’re soul, you’re everything Reyn. You make me care, otherwise I don’t. You understand my ways, when others don’t. You’re not a toy or a thing. You are this amazing woman who’s taken both the bad and the good and defended it. You’re soul has made you different love.” He breathed, his deep voice gentle and low while his eye’s remained on hers.

“You’ve made a man out of a Halfling Reyn. You deserve only the best, and I always try to make sure you know that.” Eli’s lips spoke, his head leaning in so his lips brushed hers as his words left his mouth.

His lips brushed hers as he spoke, his words mending more of the broken pieces in her. She didn't know if he could see it, or hear the way her heart had begun beating faster, her breath quickening a pace. His words were like coals to a flame she had thought died, something inside her stirring.

Like that she slammed her hands into his shoulders, pushing him hard into the porcelain as her lips crashed into his, her body buzzing, screaming for his touch. Her hair fell around his face, half wet from the water as she groaned into his mouth, her heart bursting for the man she had won, the soul mate she had finally found.

His teeth clamped down quickly, leaving a gasp to escape her lips before a moan flowed from her mouth, his teeth stroking her veins while his fingers and member pleased her lower regions.

“Xael.” She moaned, her grip tightening on the edge of the table in pure ecstasy. Lunar’s red hair hung down her shoulders and twirled within the water. The wolf’s tooth sunk back into her lip amidst smothering another moan while trying to be quiet. Her hips continued to move with Xael’s hips, her body releasing on his que, forcing a moan from her clamped lips to ring through the room.

He thrusted harder, a growl building in his throat as he drank more, filling his stomach with her sweet tasting blood.

'God Luna. You're so tight. Sooo good. Oh fuck...yes baby...'

A slight chuffing noise left Jays throat as his fingers continued to move along her tickleish being.

“Not what I meant!” He laughed, his head moving down with her hand as she guided his lips to hers. His hands stopped, quickly moving to rest against her sides, allowing one hand to move up to rest under her chin while his other moved down to rest on her hip. Jays lips pressed hungrily into hers, his body pressing into hers.

maxresdefault_zpsf8yepv3h.jpg

Kayden sighed in relief as his tickle fest ended, his body pushing her down into the grass. Her tongue played with his, her hands wandering his body as their fun became heated and lustful.

The morning quickly faded away, Kayden wrapping herself up in Jayson, forgetting all else for a few hours.

The soft sound of her beating heart lifted his ears, pulling a soft smile to his lips as something inside of her seemed to change. His hands moving to rest against her sides, caressing her skin as she pounced on him, her lips his breath of air as they crashed into his. A moan left his mouth, his hands pulling her into him to cover every part of him she possibly could.

Eli’s lips hungrily lapped at her, his head moving forward whilst his other hand moved to tangle within her beautiful blonde locks. Her heart beat pushed him forward further, tugging at her hair ever so gently, his veins pumped heavily with his excitement, her reaction showing he was lifting her broken pieces ever so slightly.

Reyn body shivered at his touch, her body moving in the water to straddle his stomach, her knees pressing into the bottom of the top as her hands continued to press into his shoulders, her lips on his in a crazed, fiery passion.

"I n-need you," she groaned into him, her nails digging into his skin.

She knew it was hard for him, unknowing where he could and couldn't touch her. After yesterday's panic attack it was a worry of hers too. Moving one hand she intertwined with his on her hip and pulled his fingers along the areas he could touch her. Her arms, her neck, then down her chest and her stomach. Her legs were safe areas, and she ended the tour on her ass, leaving his hand sitting there as she smiled at him. The only areas she couldn't handle was her nether regions, and her wrists and ankles. The thought of being tied down still haunted her as much as the iron rod.

"All s-safe," she whispered, her breath on his lips, "No f-fear."

Lunar’s head moved to rest against the tub softly, blinking away the spinning room. Her breath hitched as pleasure waved over every inch of her body.

Oh baby. Harder.’ She thought, her mouth only able to allow another moan to escape. His member continued to move within her, allowing herself to build yet again.

His teeth dug in harder as he used it to build momentum, rocking harder and faster, his own climax beginning to build quickly. Releasing his teeth, he licked at the blood before sitting up, taking his one hand from her breast and moving it to her waist to deepen his thrusts. His pace quickened further, burying deep into her ass as his groans mixed in with hers.

"Fuck Luna," he snarled, filling her still with his other hand as he pleasured her, stroking her inner walls with his fingers, "God baby, I can't hold on much longer."​

Back
Top Bottom