Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

The air felt glorious on her skin, whistling through her stockings as she squealed with glee, her arms dropping to his chest as they hit a breeze and she rocked. A new challenge formed in her mind, and she lifted her arms again, basking in the sun. Then looking down and winking she crossed her arms and pulled her top off, letting it go with the wind and she bit her lip.

mt5.jpg

Eli lifted a fine brow, pleasure filling him at her daring attitude, even this far up. A hand remained around her back, holding her firmly to him as his other hand slipped down, his fingers diving up her with a giant grin.

large.jpg

His lips found hers, his tongue invading her mouth as his member grew hard instantly, his body begging for hers. Xael couldn't wait any longer, need filling him as he pulled her up in the water and then slid her down onto him, entering her immediately with a muffled groan.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Xaels lips smothered her moan, her back arching as sudden pleasure hit her. He’d taken control, leaving her at his beck and call as her claws raked down his bare chest. Her body moved with each passing wave, grinding her hips deeply down into Xaels without hesitation. Lunar’s hands moved up, sliding through his hair as she tried to control herself.

large.jpg

He could hear her telling herself to remain in control, her words soft but floating through his ears, like she was in his head.

"Stop controlling yourself," he growled, bucking her hard as his hands found there way back into her hair, pulling her in for another smoldering kiss, "God I love you so god damn much Luna. Don't ever think I'd leave you. I couldn't bear a second without you, my queen."

mt5.jpg

Eli couldn’t help the laugh that left his throat.

“Defiantly a new challenge. Challenge accepted beautiful.” He commented, ripping her shorts off before unbuttoning himself. Sliding his member out of his pants, he entered her, trying to focus between keeping them in the air, and within her.

“Shiiiit.” He moaned, moving as his hips as his arms crushed her into him. His body quivered with pleasure, the altitude making their love much more stronger.

Adrenaline rushed through her, the threat of falling there but her brain uncaring as every atom in her called to him, overwhelmed with love.

"Baby!" she cried out, her hips rocking with his as he crushed her to his chest, her lips seeking his, "God Eli, I'm yours. All of me...yours! Mmmm....angel how do you do this to me? Fuck...fuck I love you!"

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar’s head pulled back, shock pulling over her face. How had he known she was controlling herself? Confusion hit her as she reached out, feeling his lust while every pleasured thought slowly hovered.

Lunar’s head moved back as Xael’s hand pulled at the crimson strands. A hand reached down, her claws raking his skin, drawing blood as a growl left her throat. Lunar’s hips began to move, grinding back and fourth while applying more pressure downwards onto Xael as he moved into her. A dull pain grew within her mouth, her canines growing in as pleasure filled her. Her body craved more, more of him.

“Oh god Xael.” She whispered, her opposite hand still tangled deeply within his perfect hair as she pressed herself against him, the blood from his chest coating her chest pleasurably while he only seemed to deepen within her.

large.jpg

God Luna...fuck I love her. I love her more than life itself. How...how have I lied without my angel?

Greedily he nibbled and crushed her lips, his own fangs growing as lust continued to build.

I need her...I need all of her.

"Baby!" he growled, increasing his speed as his lips tore from hers, his eyes dark red with hunger, "Please."

mt5.jpg

She was truly beautiful. The sun highlighting strands of pink through her hair as her skin glowed within the suns rays, easily outshining the breath taking landscape all around them. Eli couldn’t contain the grin that pulled along his lips, his hips only thrusting harder as his attention held them both in the air, and within the beauty within his arms.

“30 Years well worth waiting.” He moaned as his member quivered within the girl, the angel only pumping harder as his arms held the siren fully well locked into him.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar moaned, her head reeling within Xael’s beautiful thoughts.

I love you more… Her thoughts waved out, her lips pushing back with a new type of hunger. As he pulled back, she could see the need within him, feel it within her own. Lunar’s head moved back, allowing him access to her full neck, begging to not only feed him… But to please him.

"Ooooh," she moaned, pushing back to meet him, deepening him farther.

Raking her nails into his chest she slowly sat up again, burying him deeper as her knees hugged his hips as she began riding him, letting him focus on keeping them afloat in their own world, while she pushed him in to his limit.

"I'm so close," she groaned, one of her hands lifting off his toned abs to grip her hair, her head dropping back as she let out a cry of euphoria, "Say it Eli. Pleaseeee. Make me explode."

large.jpg

I can hear her.

The shock and surprise lasted only a second as she tilted her head to expose her flawless skin for him, pushing his bloodlust to the brink. Xael sunk his teeth in without hesitation, filled with immeasurable joy with her in his embrace.

Baby I can hear you! How? When-Fuck Luna you taste so good. Please my queen, feed on me. Sink into me.

The water splashed around them as he lifted her with his arms, never pulling out or releasing his teeth as he stepped out of the tub and pulled them both into the bed, her back hitting the sheets as his pace only increased.

mt5.jpg

“I fucking love you.” He grunted, his breathing labored as his body exploded, his member continuing to move with the Siren as her tight walls moved around his member. While one hand continued to hold her up to him, his other hand slid on top of her hand along his chest.

His words unravelled her, her entire body shaking as she exploded like never before, a lustful scream leaving her perfect lips as she cried his name, feeling him climax with her.

He never stopped his pace, Elijah never stopping at the first count. She quickly climbed again, this time climaxing before she even had time to stop rocking from the first one. Adrenaline continued to course through her, heightening everything around her. Nereyda could barely contain herself on him, quivering from one orgasm to the next as his love pushed the Siren to a level she'd never felt in her entire existence.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The wolf’s heart leapt at each word she heard from him.

I can feel you too love. The red heads inner thought.

Bliss coated over her thoughts, unable to listen for a moment as he stroked not only her skin, her lower regions, and her veins, but her mind. His bliss coated hers, enhancing every emotion and pleasurable feeling that passed over her. Lunar’s head fell forward, her forehead resting on his shoulder for a moment as she waited for the ability to pass over her. After several minutes, the girl bared her canines as she finally adjusted; Large canines sinking into Xaels soft flesh as blood filled her, coating her taste buds and burying her within the waves of lust and passion. She craved every part of him, and craved him only deeper within her.

Her back hit the bed, and Lunar’s grip on her mate only tightened, refusing to let go of him.

11825168_10153549149226255_5920799152228897080_n.jpg

Luna! he thought huskily, her bite sending waves of lust through him, grinding her even harder, Take all of me baby. All of me!

He could hear her every thought and she could every one of his. All of his love poured into her as she poured her love into him, erasing any doubt he ever had about his mate and their bond. He was hers and she was his.

I love you,he groaned, relinquishing his teeth.

Licking the blood off his lips, he groaned as his got closer, My love, your undoing me...

mt5.jpg

Eli moaned softly, his member stiffening within seconds as she rode him. Grinning at her, Eli clung onto Reyn, tucking his wings in behind him as she rode him. Allowing them to plummet downwards while her tightening walls stroked him. Eli’s wings slid out at the last second, allowing his hips to thrust deeper into her before his wings pushed upwards, extending the experience and creating more depth, making the experience more euphoric.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunars eyes rolled back as Xael released her, her head falling back into the sheets as Xaels hips thrusted deeply within her.

Oh god Xael… I.. Cum for me love. Her breathing labored as her legs curled around him further, forcing her hips to his as they fit perfectly together.

I love you more my Sun.

He dipped, and her heart stopped, Eli throwing her trust to the test. But she couldn't even scream, her body overidden with pleasure as she continued to hit one climax after another. At the last second he thrusted upwards, deepening in her more than she thought he could. She exploded as if he commanded it, her breath leaving in whoosh as he lifted them higher into the sky once more.

"Again," she groaned, unable to contain her enjoyment of fear, adrenaline, and mind-blowing sex all with one beautiful man.

11825168_10153549149226255_5920799152228897080_n.jpg

Her words rang in his head, and he rocked once more within her before he climaxed, filling her.

"Luna!" he growled, his hands ravaging her breasts, "Cum for me my angel!"

mt5.jpg

Eli couldn’t help the soft laugh that left his throat as the siren demanded more. His wings pulled him upwards, his hips still thrusting as he waited for the proper height before he could drop them down once more. His breathing labored as he finally reached the right height, allowing them to drop down.

Pulling up at the last second, Eli could feel the immense pleasure that passed over him, allowing him to release as he reached a new and deeper crevice within her.

“Fuuuuck Reyn…” He groaned, his voice soft as his body stilled in the air, slowly lowering both of them to the ground exhaustion began to fade over the angel.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar’s body rocked, her lower half tightening while the rest of her waved out, a sudden release flowing over every muscle within her as he mate came with her.

‘god I love you.’ Lunar’s breathing was uneven, gasping for air as her eyes remained rolled back. Both arms pulled her partner in before she cuddled up to him.

Their feet touched the ground and Reyn's knees buckled, her body more than spent. She crumpled into the soft grass of the clearing Eli had chosen, pulling Eli down with her. Laying him out beside her she intertwined her legs in his and rested her head on his shoulders.

"Just...a few seconds...of cuddling..." she yawned, her eyes fluttering closed.

Back
Top Bottom