Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

She took all of him in, having no gag reflex. Her eyes remained glued to his, challenging him even while he had his hand wrapped in her pink hair and his body pinning hers down.

Never go out without a fight, she thought, grinning as her tongue played up and down, eliciting another growl from him.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

“She rejects it because the only interaction she’s had with her blood has been negative. That transition is beyond painful for us when we don’t communicate with our true self, let alone when you reject it. She needs that interaction, and when that doorway is opened its then open to move with. I’ll show her not just as an alpha, but as a sister and a mother. And I expect nothing less than constant check ups.” She nodded, accepting the responsibility.

“It would be nice to understand it, but knowing Abass, it was a selfish and cruel reason.” She replied.

a0a8a6001636a4d7cca1199b188cf7c6.jpg

A soft moan left his lips as his head forced her up and down, forcing her mouth to the very base and holding her there for several minutes, allowing her air to dwindle before he allowed her air. His hips thrusting sharply with every movement of her mouth. Jays hands tightened with her hair, one hand sliding down her back to sharply slap her ass.

“Purr for me.” He demanded.

tumblr_nf8ornRzNf1t3jnfyo1_500.gif

"i'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say," Savannah started, "Kayden was very forthcoming the first few days, but since then she has withdrawn. I think she was mezmorized that there was someone actually caring for her, and it made it easier for her to talk for that short time. With her reaction to you two nights ago, I don't think she will be wanting me to say much, but I can tell you that if you value her life even a fraction, you will keep him away from her."

"And watch Jay please," Savannah added, walking back towards the camp with Luna, "I trust him, but it isn't as much him as his involvement with the pack that could hurt Kayden. She won't understand if he goes back, and it might hurt or confuse her."

Finally he pulled out enough to breath and she gulped in a breath, giving him a playful glare, "A cat only purrs when its pet or treated. You're doing niether handsome."

He shoved himself back into her mouth and she was once again silenced, her head bobbing back and forth as she pleased him, bringing him closer to climax.

“Well I’m treating you to air.” He retorted as her mouth slid around his member again, his hand shoving her back to the base as he waited for her submission. She would give, and he could wait till she did. His hand slapped her ass again, leaving a firm handprint on her ass.

Pulling her back, he grabbed her neck and swung her around, pushing her face down into the cushy grass as he forced her legs apart. Sliding his other hand up her warmth, Jay looked down at her as he thrusted himself up her second hole, his hand still holding her down by the back of her neck as he forced himself down a tighter hole.

"I don't break that easi -ahh, Jay!"

He filled her completely, making her yelp then moan from the fullness. As he pulled back and thrusted in again she let out a cry of pleasure, her fingers digging into a dirt. Laying her forehead on the dirt ground she did start to hum deep in her chest as his fingers worked expertly inside her, bringing her to a purr.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

“That’s not an issue, Abass stays away from me anyways.” Her retort wasn’t arrogant but honest and simple.

“I noticed she shut down… That’s not something I will push, I can understand it’s not something pleasant, and with how fragile she is.”

“As for Jay, he’s not something to worry about. It’s rare when he is with the pack, and when he is, it’s not much of a noticeable thing with how short of a time he leaves.” Nodding yet again she bit softly at her nail. “But I understand that, and that could be a tender topic later down the road.” With that, Lunar followed at her side, twisting and turning between the trees that lead back to camp.

Jayson crammed himself in deeper, his fingers sliding up to grip her nipples painfully while he leaned over her.

“Louder. I want the world to hear you scream for me.” His voice demanded in her ear, a half snarl as his hips continued to force himself down her ass with increasing speed and force.

“Because I’m going to rip your ass up to the point you can’t sit right for months.” He threatened.

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

"Baby," she hummed, after what felt like hours in his arms but had only been a short time, "We have to get back to the group."

She pouted, kissing the stubble along his jaw in an attempt to cheer her up, "I could bask in the sun all day with you, but we do have responsibilities...unfortunately."

As they returned to the camp, Savannah scooted Kayden out of her spot so she could sit with her boys. Kayden joined Luna, pulling her down to sit beside her, wanting more sister time. As Savannah surveyed the group, she noticed Xael had his hood farther down his face, blocking the sun from his skin.

Interesting. Yulen? Can you and Nakeye run and errand for me please?...

Her purrs turned into outright cries of pleasure, and soon enough screams as he continued to fill her, his fingers kneading her breasts roughly as he pounded against her. Her body fit against his smoothly, not as perfectly as Elijah's, but he was still closely molded to her, letting her lean up and into him.

Closing her eyes, she became wrapped up in him, loosing herself completely in the euphoria. Tossing her hair to one side, she offered her neck to him, begging for his rough touch.

"Make me yours," she moaned, surprised those words had left her lips.

e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Softly, the man groaned.

“Ten more minutes?” Braxton’s deep voice replied, looking sadly down at the girl.

“We don’t need to return… Yet… More than likely there’s some sort of drama going on… Can’t we just enjoy each other and the peace?” He asked kindly as his arms tightened around her. “We can adult later… You’re much funner to be alone with anyways.” He grinned, rolling her over so he could prop himself above her.

“I can’t do this with the group around… “ He purred, kissing down her neck and burying himself amidst her breasts as his hands wandered lower.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Quickly sliding her arms around her mates shoulders, she sank her head next to his.

“Why… What fine prey I’ve found.” She purred before twisting around him to plop into his lap. Looking up, she kissed the bottom of his chin, careful as to not disturb his protective wear. Looking back to her sister, the girl patted her lap softly before pulling her into her grasp.

“Hello my beautiful little sister.” She cooed, kissing the top of her head softly. “How are we doing?”

large.jpg

His body relaxed as his soul returned, plopping herself in his lap.

"Everything okay?" he whispered into her head, but already Kayden was stealing her attention away, wanting Luna to herself.

Even with her near he was relaxed, able to carry on the conversation he was having with Damion without the tension in his shoulders.

tumblr_n5fl9emMAp1r09fobo1_1280.jpg

Kayden sat cross legged in front of Luna, beaming, "I'm great. Completely stuffed. Are you still hungry Luna? I saved you some."

The boys dashed off, after she gave them instructions, only to return fifteen minutes later with everything she needed. Sitting quietly amongst her wolves she worked on her little project, keeping her mind busy while they waited for the five missing members to return.

Her words made his member harder, his body rocking hers with more force by the second. Jay’s hands played harder, his nails tipping into claws as he clawed at her beautiful breasts. As soon as she’d swayed her hair, the wolf kissed along her shoulder, sinking his canines deeply into her. The blood filled his mouth, and his eyes rolled back with the pure blooded bliss that throbbed through his veins. Blood dribbled down, and the wolf only deepened himself beyond any normal point; allowing his member to quiver as his member released itself. Stiffening, the wolf pumped his hips as another wave of need passed over him, hardening him further.

e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Braxton smiled down at her, his hand sliding down into her again.

“All day, every day.” He whispered. “I can’t help it… You turn me on”

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

“Of course my Sun.” She purred, looking up at him with bright eyes. “I couldn’t ask for anything better.” She purred, pressing her back into him and wiggling her shoulders playfully. Lunar’s attention was split perfectly between them as she looked kindly back down to her little sister.

“Good, I’m glad your full my little one” She smiled playfully, her hands sliding out to pull her sister back into her. “I’m starving surprisingly.” She grinned, feeling odd at the hungry sensation nagging at her stomach. “Thank you sweety.”

"Baby!" she cried, his teeth shredding into her skin and sending shots of fire through her shoulder.

His claws raked her, leaving pleasurable marks down her flawless skin. At this rate I'll be full of bruises.

He continued to fill her ass, ignoring the quivering part of her body aching for his touch. As his mouth sucked along her shoulder and his hands explored her chest, she let her own hands skim down and began playing with herself, moaning loudly as she amped up her own orgasm.

tumblr_n5fl9emMAp1r09fobo1_1280.jpg

Kayden bounced up, retrieving the calf of the deer they caught, "I left it raw. The boys tried to steal it but I knew you hadn't had much breakfast and everyone else had their fill so...here."

She handed the meat off, smiling at her sister before bouncing over to Savannah quickly, "What are ya doing?"

"It's a surprise," Savannah smiled, "No peeking!"

Giggling, the white-haired wolf returned to Xael and Luna's side, content to sit with them and listen to the men chat while her sister ate.

01ead9d5a5aed2e7129cf239ac99a535_zpsfborpjeh.jpg

"Ten minutes," she whispered, thrusting her hips up to meet his touch, "Then we really need to go back baby."

Biting her bottom lip she wiggled her eyebrows, "So get over and fuck me numb until we have to go."

His teeth sank deeper into her shoulder with her cry. With each moan and movement, his body kept moving unable to stop as pleasure waved over him.

As her hand moved downwards, his hand automatically dropped her breast and reached for her wrist. Releasing her shoulder, he shoved the side of her face into the grass as his hand brought her hand up by her head before quickly wrestling the other hand and pulling it above her head.

Without slowing his hips, his opposite hand slid out to grab a small pouch from his jeans, pulling out rope as he pulled her hands roughly behind her back and tied them. While her hands remained bound, he reached down to pull her ass cheeks apart to allow himself to rip her apart further.

“Who fucking owns you?” He snapped as he pulled out and shoved himself into her other hole without hesitation, allowing his member to reach every inch of her.

LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

With both golden eyes beaming, the girl reached out appreciatively for the meat.

“Thank you very much Kayden.” She smiled, her whole face lighting up as she watched the girl bounce around. Reaching up, she pulled her sister back into her lap when she Savannah sent her back.

“My perfect little family.” She mumbled happily.

She bit back the word, wanting to antagonize him a little longer. But she was so close to climax it uttered her practically speechless, and when she did open her mouth she could only moan his name, pleasure washing through her with every thrust.

He built her up, farther...farther till she exploded, screaming his name into the trees until her throat was sore. But he didn't slow, working on building her up once again.

At this rate, I'll black out, she thought, already feeling her feet growing numb as blood dripped from her shoulder and the pleasure rocking her made her body exhausted.

“Say it” The word ripped from his mouth as he slapped her ass, a hand reaching up to pull her up by her pixie-perfect hair while the other hand slipping around the front of her hips as his finger hooked inside of her. While one finger pulled at her, the other played as his hips pounded her, allowing the wolf to grunt with each forceful movement.

“Fucking say it. I fucking Own you.”

"Make me!" she cried, quivering as another orgasm exploded inside her, making her moan his name over and over.

You're going to pass out. You need to stop, the voice in her head reasoned but she ignored it, overly enjoying how competitive Jay had become.

His finger pinched her hardened clit against his palm, his other hand forcefully pulling her head back as far as she could physically stand. Glaring darkly and forcefully down at her, the wolf’s head reached down, sinking his teeth into her neck to allow more blood fill his mouth.

Pulling back at the dare, he forced her up and into a tree, her hands still tied behind her back as he yanked her hips out and forced her cheeks apart, his member forcing its way in one hole and then switching with every time he pulled back out, allowing himself to the deepest parts of her.

As his hands moved, one hand moved to pinch her clit harshly again while the other grabbed her jaw roughly, forcing her head to tilt back to look him dead in the eye as he claimed her body.

Her climax came all too quickly and as he thrusted her against the tree she had yet another orgasm, ravaging her body of energy. His was becoming too rough though, and Reyn could feel her brain slipping.

With one final thrust she came, her whole body shaking so violently with it Reyn swore she'd pass out.

"I'm yours!" she screamed, tears gathering in her eyes as her shoulder burnt and her legs grew weak, "For fuck sakes Jay I'm yours. You...you own me!"

Back
Top Bottom