Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

hayden-panettiere-s-nashville-postpartum-depression-storyline-was-written-long-before-she-667949.jpg

The man came into her view, touching her, speaking to her. He was trying to make her respond, but she had no need to. The most she could do was look at him, watching his dark eyes harden, his body tensing. When he spoke again his voice was entirely different, entrancing her. For once she listened, soaking in every word as it etched in her head like he was engraving it. As he finished her eyes closed, her breath slowly coming out. She didn't open her eyes though, instead dozing off. She'd been doing it all week, drifting in and out of sleep. But this sleep was different; they weren't full of nightmares and she didn't wake Eli with her screams, tossing and turning until Elijah was forced to wake her. No, she slept soundly, curled in a ball without a twitch. When she did wake it was late at night, the moon shining through the window, all the lights off and the gentle sounds of breathing as Eli and Nya slept.

Nereyda didn't move, only stared around, confused. Her brain was still settling, configuring around what she now knew as truth. With forced energy she turned her head to the right, staring at Eli's shoulder as she slept on his back. His eyes had been black today...and he reeks of smoke. What's frustrating him?

It took her a while to come to a conclusion, having been so wrapped in her own mind the last week she'd barely considered what it had been like for him the last few weeks. Now that she was counting days, it had been three weeks...and one of those weeks...

Why couldn't she remember one of those weeks? It was like it had blanked out. She knew...she knew she had been drugged, and fell asleep but there were no dreams. Just a black hole in her memory, like the amnesia she had. Is it happening again? Am I losing my mind?

Reyn wanted to panic, but she couldn't feel the rise in emotion, like she was cold inside and out instead. The rest of the week came to her, everything Lilith and Savannah had told her. Everything she now knew about herself. That's all I need. All I need is him. So what's stopping me?

Effort. Even the effort to roll over and touched him seemed too great, a small voice in her head telling her to give up, to close her eyes and go back to sleep. But Reyn didn't like this. She didn't like the coldness sweeping through her, the empty hole in her stomach. The lack of emotion she felt looking at the man she was to marry, the lack of feeling at losing yet another part of her memory. And all it took to change it was his touch.

Pooling all her will together she rose and crawled to him, pressing one hand to his chest. His warmth spread through her fingers, lacing up her arm. The longer she held it there the more her body warmed, that awful coldness shying away from Eli. She had so little energy left she could do no more than hold her hand there, drinking in his heat. But she needed more.

"Wake up," she whispered, her voice shaky but solid, "I need you."

f65c19b6f50ff32cb34b5b39e0e1f95d.jpg

Once he called her back, it settled in and she drifted off. He got up, his body gracefully rising to kiss her before sweeping out of the room. A pack and a half later, and a carefully listening ear to hear for any disturbances in both of his girls, Eli found himself lying in bed quietly with his siren. His arms gathered her against him, and like that he was drifting; Lying within the darkness between two ever clashing words.

Her touch lightened the darkness, brought him up and his eyes open to stare up at her shaken beauty. But then those words hit his ears.

His body rolled her over, his lips crashing against her coldness dissipating against his heat. Eli’s hands began to wander her body, warming her every curve with delight – and need. His teeth bit playfully at her lips, his legs parting hers with almost a deepened urgency, yet hesitation followed, waiting for her to edge him on further. He knew she wouldn’t remember the pain or the fear that sank into her like before, but that deep part of him wouldn’t move further without her say so.

1928f7ef008493dbb5728514ad626421.jpg

Lunar’s perfect ivory hands graciously took the delightful tea. Her lean legs moved with a soft sigh, the muscles feeling heavy and overly sore. Slowly placing the book down on the floor, her body sunk deeper into the couch and her head rested on the pillows surrounding her plump form.

“Thank you love.” She breathed, her hands wrapping around the delicate cup while her eyes looked over her mates worried face.

“I think that would be lovely. And of course, maid of honor if she’d like.” She nodded. “We’ll go out, have a couple glass’s of wine and look at some beautiful dress’s.”

Lunar’s gleeful golden eyes remained on him, her lips pulling up in a smile.

“Well, the day is still young and the next town over has this beautiful little store full of imports” She nodded. “Must I say, I know it’s a bit of a distance away, but I can’t wait to see you, being your dashing self at the altar.”

She took a sip of her tea before adjusting the cup in her hands and moving one out to grasp at his.

40f986c0b3a1bee2c049a1a3fc190109.jpg

Braxton’s hand grasped hers tightly, his white eyes watching her proudly as the dog sat on que, with a deep dedication towards her demands. His arms moved around her hips, pulling her into him while his lips moved to her ear.

“You know how sexy it is when you take command?” He breathed, nipping at her ear before she turned to look up at him.

“I am lucky. I’ve got everything I’ve ever wished to have.” He leaned forward to kiss her sweetly. “How I ever got so lucky to deserve such an amazing, breath taking, and outstandingly kind woman, is beyond me. And a handsome and loyal dog too.”

be4eb1d4035d91b3ca0d4e891e9586a2.jpg

Ashlin giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck while standing on tip toe just to kiss him again. Behind her Zeus barked playfully, wanting to join in the lovefest.

"The best day of my life is when you stumbled out of that inn," she breathed, smiling ear to ear, "Well, and becoming Mrs. Gray."

"We still have a few hours before Kyli wakes, "Ash smiled, "Eli called on me bloody early this morning, although without my powers I can do nothing but potions. But that's beside the point...we have a few hours to ourselves. Should we wake your sister early or go cuddle in bed?"

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-01.jpg

Xael nodded, "No rush though my moon. The wedding won't be for at least seven more months. So you have lots of time to plan, and I know Kayden would love to help."

Hayden-Panettiere-%E2%80%93-Genlux-Magazine-Photoshoot1.jpg

He was on her in an instant, his hands sweeping along her body, his lips crushing hers in fervent need. Reyn could barely breath, her body warming to his very touch. His legs pull hers apart and she wiggled, that lustful craving bringing her a little more back. She was still in her pajamas though, and the barrier made her growl, needing him now. Wanting him badly.

"Rip it," she snarled, pulling at her silk pajamas, "Be rough."

A primal grunt rumbled within his broad chest at the command, both pieces of her pj’s ripped into shreds before he ripped his boxers off. His hands moved around her, one moving to her untouched perfect pinkness, while the other moved to her wrists, pulling them together above her head while his lips moved down. Eli’s teeth sunk into her skin, his breathing strained as he tried so desperately to contain himself. A growl left his lips again while he continued to move down to her suckle breasts, leaving a reddened trail down to her perky nipples; all while he moved from one, to two, to three fingers with only several pumps of his hand between the motion. Reyns juice’s flowed over him, forcing his hand harder and faster into her lush walls. He began to build her up, then remove his fingers to allow her ecstatic state to drop before he began the process again, doing this for several minutes.

Finally, it took over him, forcing him to remove his fingers and swiftly pull Reyn up. His body pulled her off the bed and into the nearest wall in a blink of an eye. Pushing her against the wall, Eli bit down along the back of her neck, his rock hard cock throbbing against her thighs as he slid himself between her, allowing himself to only just brush her pulsing pinkness and rock along her hardened clit. A moan left his throat and the Halfling only pressed her harder against the wall, his lips moving up to her ear to tug at her lobe hungrily.

“Tell me you want me. Beg for me.” He breathed, the unknown accent slipping in and out of his irresistible words.

“Who knew getting thrown out of an inn could lead to a life time of love and unimaginable adventures.” He breathed, his lips pressing against hers yet again while a smile pulled at him towards their pup off in the background.

“Well then… I guess that means you’ll have to suffice with cuddling with your ball and chain.” He teased, slowly walking backwards while his arms remained tightly woven around her waist.

Lunars hand squeezed Xaels hand gently, her smile only brightening.

“Of course there is tons of time. Enough to pop out a couple pups and actually be normal for our wedding.” She grinned, unable to help but dream about changing without that undying pain. “Might distract her from whatever’s going on in her head. Although, I have a sensation it’s about that scent we found in the house the day after.”

She only giggled, pushing him to move faster. They made their way upstairs and into the room, intent on some alone time. But Zeus had other ideas. He bounded ahead, jumping on the bed and rolling onto his back playfully, wanting attention.

"I think we might be left with just cuddling," Ash laughed, having her shirt halfway off and pulling it back on, "Zeus wants attention."

"You are already normal," he replied, placing his book and tea down on the coffee table, and grabbing her ankle, tickling her foot with the other hand, "Say it baby."

He laughed, watching her squirm. They had noticed a new scent on their return, but it was so faint neither of them could place it and Kayden had yet to bring it up. Xael had advised to leave it be unless it became a problem; no use pushing her for information when it didn't seem necessary.

hayden_panettiere_unknown_photoshoot_6Cz8ceb.sized.jpg

"Oh my....Eli...fuck...mooooore..." she moaned, rocked by his fingers, lavished with his lips, "I...oh my god....ooooooooh..."

He built her up to the edge then pulled out, waiting till the climax died before starting over. Very quickly she got frustrated, her moans turning to snarls and growls as he continued to tease her. But this was his game, and Nereyda enjoyed when he took complete control.

Then in a blink they were against the wall, her plush breasts pressing into the cold wood, his hands continuing to hold her captive. Her breath was ragged, both in lust and expectation, but he still held back, teasing her more as his tip slid along her entrance. She could feel the need washing off him in waves, surprised by the amount of it. I don't think he's ever wanted me this badly...how...how long has he gone without sex?

She counted the days since the last time she had sex and it was three weeks. Three damn weeks. No wonder they both wanted this so badly.

She moaned at his words, her body pressed even tighter between the wall and him, "Do...do whatever you want to me Elijah. Lavish me. Make me so numb I can no longer walk."

Her voice was hoarse still, but it took on a deep lustful tone, craving her sex god like no other.

"...Please Eli...baby please..."

Braxtons hands skimmed along her as they moved upstairs, working on her clothes until they hit the bedroom, their pup thinking otherwise. A deep laugh built within his broad chest, his fingers moving wistfully along her body forcing a laugh from the small blonde girl.

“Well Zeus can wait!” He grinned, throwing her on the bed beside their dog who continued to roll around on his back. Braxton’s fingers continued to tickle her sides, a large grin on his face.

Lunar couldn’t contain the beautiful chime like laugh that left her lips, her feet kicking playfully against her partner.

“I’m as normal as it comes for a pregnant wolf.” She breathed, gripping her tea carefully to not spill it. “But I think it would be nice to go do the details with Kayen.” She continued.

Eli listened to her moans, his action’s fueled by her deepest desire. Her words making his body twitch with anticipation. His body stiffened against her, listening for a moment before he adjusted himself and inserted his member within her alluring walls. A groan ripped from his throat, his hips moving sharply against her while her curvy ass cushioned him. Eli’s lips pressed into the back of Reyns neck again, his teeth nipping through the delightful action.

“Fuck Reyn.” He groaned gently, his hips moving faster to the pleasure that built within him. One of his hands moved up to the wall, steadying him while his pace quickened and forced him deeper. After a minute, Eli forced himself out of her to move between her legs, rubbing her and teasing her. A moment later, Eli forced himself back within her, a growl leaving his lips again at the motion.

He grinned, releasing her from his ticklish grip, "She's probably still asleep love. Unlike us, who decided to be up at six in the morning, Kay loves to sleep in."

They actually hadn't meant to get up either, but Xael's hearing had caught Braxton and Ashlin up across the way, and when he stirred Luna had too. They had decided to wander downstairs for some quiet reading and tea, waiting till Kayden was up to eat breakfast. So they returned to their books and teas, waiting till eight am when Xael went and knocked on Kayden's bedroom door, waking her.

"Get up kid," he called through the door, "Your sister needs you downstairs, and I'm starting on breakfast. Omelettes and toast."

d7cfc50f-139e-45b2-af56-c409184d2ac4_zpsbcgdl0ai.png

Kayden stirred, hear white furred ears catching the quiet knocking noise. She normally kept her door locked when she slept, not wanting them to walk in and see her ears by accident.

"Morning Xael," she groaned, rolling over, "I'll be down in ten. Just let me...get dressed."

"No need," he called back, "We are having a lazy day. Pajamas and tea. Luna's orders."

She could hear her sister giggle, obviously in a great mood.

"Okay," she hummed, "Be down in five."

Pulling her sluggish body up she moved into the ensuite bathroom, brushing her teeth and pulling her hair into a messy bun on the top of her head, perfectly hiding the ears. This way she didn't look weird wearing a hat, and it looked cute with top -a white tank top and very loose salmon colored long sleeved shirt that billowed around her hips. She wore her usual black shorts she slept in, and after a look in the mirror she wandered out of the room, ignoring the dark circles under her eyes.

Sleep had become increasingly difficult over the past week. The longer Jay remained away from the house, the more Kayden was realizing just how badly she'd fucked things up. At this point, she understood what they had was probably over. She'd broken his trust, and lied blatantly to his face. And she'd do it again before telling him what Nix was here for. Not out of defiance, but knowing telling any of them would only upset her pack.

Moving down the stairs, Kayden pushed the negative thoughts away, resigned to accepting the end of something that had only just begun to flourish before she stamped it out. Seeing Luna, Kayden grinned, her thoughts turning to her pregnant and engaged sister. Flouncing onto the couch, Kayden leaned her head on her sisters curled up knees, placing a hand on the rounded tummy.

"Morning sis!" she chirped, wrinkling her nose, "Wow, they are growing fast. Can you feel them yet?"

Ash laughed, rolling under him in a vain attempt to flee, "Brax! Baby it tickles!"

Zeus barked, rolling onto his belly and licking mercilessly at Braxton's cheek, trying to join in and free his mother.

"Get him Zeus!" she squealed, her eyes watering with laughter, her blonde hair fanning out around her, "Lick him to death boy! Save mommy! It tickles! Baby!"

Reyn's moaned filled the room, and yet somehow Nya never woke, never ruined the fun. Her moans only grew louder as he entered her, pushing her harder into the wall.

"Yesssss," she breathed, hearing a surprising musical edge to her voice, like it was hesitant to return to her.

Both her hands were against the wall above her head as one of his hands moved to the wall and pinned them once more, "Fuck me Eli...harder."

He responded for only a minute then pulled out, teasing her further.

"Nooo..." her head tilted back touching his, "Eli I want more...I need you...I need this..."

And it was the truth. Reyn had felt something else within the lust building around them, something that was easing the tension in her head and heart, making her feel more and more like herself. When he pulled out that normalcy began to fade again, like it was a fragile thing needing to be built up before it remained steady.

"Take me," she begged again, that hoarseness returning, the musical tone gone, "Elijah please."

Lunar took a deep breath, the giggles slowly dying down.

“Well… That wasn’t my fault.” She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows while she sipped at her tea. “But we tend to wake up around that time if not earlier as of late anyways.”

After a while of reading and a little chit chat here and there, Lunar hesitantly lifted her legs before allowing the heavy limbs to drop. Sitting back further into the beautiful leather couch, Lunar finished her tea and placed it on the nearby table before wrapping her arms around her bloated belly. After several minutes, the wolf’s slowly dropping lids opened to her sisters perky voice and face popping up into her view. Her golden orbs looked up at her mate quickly.

“And hash browns… Definitely hash browns.” She grinned. “And Good Morning my lovely sister.”

With Kaydens hands, Lunar adjusted her small limbs. “It’s soft… One likes the sound of your voice.”

Braxton’s head moved back in an attempt to miss their dogs lick attack, his fingers continuing to move along Ashlin’s tickleish frame.

“I’m under attack! Auuuhhh… Oh god…” Braxtons head moved to his upraised shoulder. “I got that one to the mouth.”

White eyes grinned down at his wife, one hand moving down her body to her legs while the other remained moving around her sides.

Kayden's eyes brightened, "Really? My voice?"

She couldn't help grinning, excited for the joy in Luna's life. Not only did she have a mate, but she had twins on the way and a wedding now too. If anyone deserved a happily ever after it was her older sister. Both girls had been through hell and back.

"What about my voice?" Xael asked, obviously eavesdropping.

Ash only laughed harder, patting Zeus on the head, "Good boy! You got him!"

The dog barked once more, looking like he'd won the battle and bounced off the bed, his nails clicking and scrapping as he burst out the room, his attention span moving to something else.

"He's probably going to bring back one of his toys," she giggled, wiggling under his relentless fingers, "Braxttttttoooooooon."

Eli’s hips thrust against hers, the wall creaking against the pressure. Her begging words hit him, forced him deeper. Pulling out for another second, Eli adjusted Reyn, forcing her back to the wall while his arms picked her up. His throbbing member buried within her endless walls while his lips moved to hers, his hand held her while his other moved back to her wrists to hold them up above her head.

“Fuck Reyn.” His deep words hovered within the air before his lips thrusted against hers, lapping her up from every aspect he could. His hips thrusted faster and deeper, hitting her high point with ease. While he knew this was his need, he could hear it in her voice, that she needed this even more.

Lunar nodded, adjusted her sisters hand again to press her fingers ever so gently into her belly.

“Feel that?” She whispered, something within her wiggling ever so gently.

Lunar’s head turned to grin at her partner. “Baby, you know all three of us adore you’re voice.”

With Zeus quickly moving on, Braxton fell to the side of the bed and pulled in Ashlin’s squirming figure.

“Shhhh, maybe if we stay quiet he’ll think we’re sleeping and we’ll get a moment of alone ti-“ Before his words could finish, a heavy and fluffy body flopped on top of them, the squeaky rubber chicken dropping drool and all onto Braxtons face.

“I’ve been hit!”

Ash only laughed harder, wiggling free as Zeus jumped on him, drool covering her husband's face.

"Okay Zeus," she called, jumping to the door so he'd follow, "Leave daddy alone."

Zeus paused, head swivelling to look at her then back to his chicken, picking up his trophy and bounding away.

"Go to bed," she commanded and Zeus continued his bounce down the stairs to his fluffy round bed in the middle room, content to chew on his toy.

Closing the door, Ash turned to her husband, laughing at the disgusted look on his face as he wiped drool off.

"Truce?" she asked, falling into bed with him, content to spend the next few hours wrapped up and alone.

"Of course I know," he laughed, his head popping out of the kitchen door, "But I like hearing it from your gorgeous voice."

He returned to the kitchen to make food, listening to Kayden and Luna laugh, talking animately about the twins and the wedding and everything girly that only Luna and Kayden could talk about with each other.

"Yes, oh god yes!" she cried, rocking with his thrusts, climaxing one after another in his arms as the room spun as she fell into glorious bliss. Her lips hungered for his, their kisses fierce and frequent, tongues wrestling and teeth nibbling.

"Moreee," she growled staring at him as he pulled out, even after three orgasms of her own and then his, an insatiable hunger filling her lower gut, "I want more."

She saw his eyes open with a pop, wondering what had surprised his glorious features. Then she realized it was her voice. It was high and musical, like a flute, pure and perfect and all hers once again.

She laughed, "Only you can bring me back my love. Only you."

She could see the love in his eyes, warming her heart further, "Take me more my sex god. Let us waste the day in bed."

Nya nagged at her thoughts though, knowing the babe couldn't wait all day. As Elijah held her in his arms she requested sending Nya to one of the others to babysit, wanting to be lost in him all day. The need was still great, still screaming inside her.

A chuckle left Braxton’s throat while his Mrs’s sent Zeus back to his bed. His arms opened to her falling form, tucking her into him. A grin pulled at his lips, his face nuzzling hers and passing on the dogs drool to her with a laugh.

“Truce.” His cheeky voice purred.

Each wave of ecstasy through her body passed on to him, allowing him to drink it up from not only her lips but through her glorious walls. For a moment, sheer bliss rode him and allowed him to release, yet the lust and need continued to ride out through him.

Then like that… Her voice changed, his heart stopping for a second until glee pulled a smile along his lips. His found hers and his arms wrapped around her tightly to pull her in. Then another thought had hit him and his head pulled back gently.

“Let me get someone to care for Nya all day.” He breathed, barely able to pry himself away from her.

Hayden-Panettiere-%E2%80%93-Genlux-Magazine-Photoshoot1.jpg

Reyn let him go reluctantly, moving to the kitchen to pick up a small brown bag with a monkey on it, filling it with toys from her shopping day and two bottles. She left it at the door, flopping down on the bed and curling up under the fur throw rug.

"Be quick," she murmured, watching him disappear out the guest house with the bag and their daughter.

An hour or two passed and Ash was finally allowed to wake up Kyli, telling her he had half an hour to get ready and meet them downstairs. Already dressed herself, Ash left her blonde curls loose and wild, doning on only lip gloss for the day. As she hit the main landing, she turned into the kitchen, stealing a piece of toast from Brax with a giggle and pouring herself some orange juice.

"She'll be down in 30," Ash grinned, "And then we can head out. Maybe I should make her a bite to eat..."

Having brought it up earlier in case of needs today, Eli already knew they had plans for the day in which left him with the other option. Gathering Nya’s sleeping little body within his arms, the man quickly moved back to the main room, kissing Reyn quickly and gathering Nya’s stuff.

“I’ll be right back.” He purred with a grin, finding himself out the door with a rush. Finding his way through the forest, Eli let himself into the house, his eyes laying on the two sisters.

“I need you guys to take care of Nya for the day.” He spoke, his eyes wide and his words rushed while he quickly plopped Nya down in Kaydens lap and placed the bag down beside the couch. “Thanks.”

He was out the door in less than seconds and in theirs only moments later. He was on the bed pinning her down without a blink of an eye, his lips crashing against hers with desperation racking through his body. Ripping off the jeans Eli’s arms pulled her upright and separated her legs, inserting his throbbing member within her.

"Eli...umph," her breath whooshed out as he landed on her, throwing the throw blanket aside as pulling her legs apart.

He neither waited nor asked this time, which she secretly preferred. He slammed into her instead, both of them groaning in unison as her man ploughed into her on the bed, the frame creaking as he set a quick pace.

"Fuck me raw!" she squealed, her back arching as her eyes closed, breath already ragged, "Take all of me!"

He pushed in deeper, her moans growing louder and louder.

"I missed you," she breathed, nails raking his hair, "How did I go without you my sex god?"

Kayden blinked and he was gone, Nya fast asleep in her lap. She wanted to complain, but she knew Eli wouldn't hesitate to blab to Luna and Xael, and even if her and Jay were no longer sneaking around, it didn't mean they couldn't get in trouble.

"Guess there's four of us," she shrugged, her smoky eyes staring down at the tiny bundle, "She can help choose dresses with us."

Kayden fell back into conversation with Luna, accepting her sudden babysitter role as Nya continued to sleep.

c28dc93bc20794b994fd59ef601f1e53.jpg

Quickly cooking up a couple eggs, toast and strips of bacon, Braxton piled them onto two plates, pulling one over to the kitchen island to sit down and enjoy the food. Half finished his plate, Ashlin descended down the stairs, pulling a grin to his lips. Having grabbed a piece of toast, the man watched her while she plucked the perfectly brown piece from his hand.

“Make that two cups.” He grinned, lifting a brow while she spoke about making his sister breakfast. “She’s a big girl, she knows she’s welcome to the pantry love.”

His lips only continued to press hungrily at hers, moving down her skin with an undoubtable need that felt like it was unsatable with any amount of sex within the next several weeks. Reyns words only drove him deeper, a harsh grunt leaving his mouth with the effort he applied to slam his member within her.

“Fucking love you.” He growled across her skin, his teeth biting into her perfect skin to leave perfect little bruise’s.

"Love you too," she whispered, another moan falling off her lips, "Now stop talking and fuck me senseless."

The day faded into unimaginable bliss, the two never leaving the guest house, but breaking in almost every inch of the main room and bathroom.

Ash poured a second cup and passed it before moving to the stove, "I'll cook her something then. The faster we can leave, the more we can do."

She bounced between making Kyli simply eggs and toast and eating her own breakfast. By the time the beautiful woman descended the stairs Ash had a steaming plate waiting for her. The blonde slide onto the stool next to her husband, finishing her food.

"Morning Kyli," she chirped, "Ready for a fun day?"

Back
Top Bottom