Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Alyissa enjoyed a short moment of quiet relaxation. The Morning duties would consist of patrolling around the Community. She didn't relish the idea of having to get out of the bed in the slightest but the simple pleasure of being lazy would have to wait. Sitting on her knees, Aly waddled over to where Aiden sat eating his own Breakfast after she quickly polished off her own. "Wow Breakfast in bed that is something I haven't had since..ever. You know I don't consider myself a Princess the way you treat me like but we both know the only Throne I want to sit upon is your Cock" the Irish lass teased while rolling off the bed before he could give any physical response. "I'm having a Shower and you are more then welcome to join" she said nonchalantly while humming a tune.

Closing the door behind her, Aly began to shed her clothing on the cold tile flooring. The Water took a moment to warm before she stepped in to savour the warm cascade washing over her and wetting her ivory body.

Aiden was not quite finished with his food but the idea of joining his wife in the shower was too alluring to pass up. He enjoyed the thought of the only throne that she wanted to sit on was his cock and this just made him smirk to himself. Deciding that he could finish the job later, Aiden just stripped down the small amount of clothing he did wear and sauntered over towards the shower. His Irish goddess was already inside the shower and the water was running down her body. He joined her inside the shower and wrapped his arms tightly around the brunette, pulling her against his body.

“Hey there baby. I missed you. Did you miss me?” He teased playfully and started to grab a wash cloth and began to wash off her body, rubbing up and down her arms and legs, just pressing close against her as he could.

Alyissa closed her eyes and let out a content sigh. "I can't stand being apart from you. I think I've made that more than clear." she gave in a almost breathless moan. The Irish lass leaned into her husband's touch. "Why do you always have to tease me in the shower" Aly smirked turning to face him to press her lips to his. She could feel the fire burn below her stomach as the water heated Alyissa's body to a pink hue.

Aiden returned the kiss but kept silent. Instead of talking, he continued washing her body. His hand used the wash cloth to touch every inch but strategically spent more time with her chest, moving up and down against her breasts and down to her belly and around her back to that fleshy ass of hers and then back up again, ensuring that every inch of her upper body was washed while teasing her.

The Irish female was starting to enjoy more of the worship Aiden was giving her. The silence was almost as heavy as the steam in the room. Things had been so cauotic lately that it made moments like this all that much better. They could really build a home here as long as anything else went wrong. "Aiden I don't mean to interrupt your unbearable taunting but you really are starting to test my ability to resist you" she warned with a soft growl into his shoulder. Tracing over the scars over his chest while burning amber eyes stared into his own. She wondered how his stitches were since the incident with Deanna's son nearly got her husband killed. Aly's mind wondered from satisfying her sexual appetite to concern on Aiden's healing wounds. "You would tell me if you're in pain, right" Alyissa asked softy with concern written all over her face.

Amused, Aiden glanced into his wife’s eyes and cupped her face gently. His face became serious but still light enough to shine with love. “Of course, I would. I am in some pain, I think that’s obvious but it isn’t anything I can’t tolerate, you know? Especially since I have you to keep me company. You don’t have to worry, Aly. I’m alright.” Knowing how much love the fiery woman had for him truly warmed his heart. Nobody was ever able to see this side of Alyissa, her sweet and gentle side that came out when she was scared to death that Aiden was almost killed. The look of worry and love in her eyes right now stood out and made Aiden smile even more. “I love you. I still don’t understand what I did to make you love me but I’m sure as hell glad that I did. I couldn’t imagine being without you.”

"I promised myself I would marry the man that would kill my father and follow him to the ends of the Earth. You make my life worth living even in this fucked up mess. Nor could I live without you" she admitted truthfully as her own hand came to rest on the side of Aiden's jaw. "Everything has been so heavy. Yet we're still living after all of it. I don't know if this is some sick joke God is playing on us but it better have one hell of a punch line at the end." Aly returned his smile and started to trail kisses down his neck from his Jawline to his collarbone. All while her hands roamed his upper body to show all of the affection he had deserved.

Softly, Aiden released a sigh from his lips and wrapped himself tighter around the woman. “I love you so much Aly. You’re my everything baby. I love you more than anything in this world. No matter what the hell happens in the future, I will be right beside of you all the way.” He whispered, tilting his head away so he could feel the kisses on his neck and collarbone along with her hands rubbing up and down his body. “You’re mine forever, I hope you don’t get tired of me being around you.” The male chuckled, nuzzling their noses together and cupping her face. His love was growing with her right now as the time passed no matter how long they had been together, he never felt their fire die.

Alyissa closed her eyes in content as he made contact with her body. What wasn't there not to love about Aiden? He was kind, protective and devoted to Alyissa like she was the air he breathed. All of him even down to every detail was perfection to the Irish female. "Please, I'd never get tired of you. We get into spats now and then but it's rare. Plus it's apart of having a healthy relationship. Sex is great, what is there to complain about...besides the fact you snore and take up most of the bed but I can live with that" she teased getting the soap to clean him off in return of the same Aiden did for her while taking a step back so he could rinse the soap off under the shower head. Aly rested her head against her husband's chest for a moment and enjoyed the soft thrum in his heartbeat.

Aiden chuckled quietly while listening to Alyissa talk about him taking up most of the bed and snoring. While she washed him off, he let her do so and just stood there while thinking about things. "Well, you must really love me then. You still choose to sleep in my arms every night." He countered with a soft laugh before rinsing off and they were both clean so he pulled her in for a hug, kissing the top of her head. He smiled now, just focusing on how well her body meshed with his own. It felt perfect, it felt amazing and for a moment, the entire world was at peace for him.

"God I missed this...us being together without worrying about anything" she admitted while her amber orbs scanned his face then fell back down so she could feel the scratch of his unshaven face on her cheek. Alyissa admired the fine architecture that was her husband's torso and arms. "I've been talking with Maggie lately. I know it's kind of a private topic but she might be expecting . I wouldn't bring it up infront of any of the other but I'm not quite sure how to react, I don't know whether to be happy or concerned the fact that we are trying to survive the Fucking end of the world. It's just..not the right time." Aly murmured while tracing the ridges of his abdomen.

“Why wouldn’t you be happy? We would all die out if everyone stopped getting pregnant. We’d die out and it is always the right time. I don’t see what’s wrong with it. I’m happy for them.” Aiden chuckled, pressing a kiss to her nose and rubbing close to her. It was nice to hear that they might be having another baby in the group soon. It gave them hope for the future. Aiden hoped that things would continue like this. It was always a good time to have a child and Aiden could not wait for when Aly was finally ready for it, too. But he did not push her, she already knew how he felt.

Alyissa was surprised that he disagreed with her for once. She supposed Aiden was right, the human race was
unknown to how many groups were left anywhere. Though the way her husband talked hinted at something that never occurred to her. In these times the state of the world was a cauotic one. Having a child was a heavy duty to carry with Braineaters practically everywhere. "Aiden..are you saying..you want us to have a baby?" Alyissa asked hesitantly unsure if he was being serious. After what happened with Lori dying in childbirth frightened the Irish female to the core. Of course she wanted a family of their own but Aly was so afraid that she'd lose their child to Sicknesses, Starvation and plain being eaten. Judith and Carl were practically treated like they were her own blood. "If this is what you want...I'll think about it. I'm just..scared" Aly admitted shamefully.

“I do want children, Aly. For the longest time, I never thought I would but then I met you and fell in love with you. I realized that you are my entire world and I want everything with you. I want us to grow old and gray together with grandkids and great grandkids. I want to see the birth of a child… our child. I want to raise our child and give him or her the best life possible. I always thought it was going to be something we did but then the outbreak started. I am not saying we should do it right now. I am saying we just think about it. I see what happened with Lori and it worries me. I don’t want this if it means I have to lose you, honestly. However, If we find all the items we need to help you through pregnancy and a safe place then I don’t see why not. I feel confident that we can protect each other and protect our child as they grow up. Besides, it is just a natural wonder and miracle of the world. I can already imagine a little Aiden running around.” He paused to chuckle softly and then kissed her. “You know I won’t bother you about it. I won’t pressure you into it. I just want it to be out there. Yes, it would make me incredibly happy to have a child with you but I’m still going to be happy even if you don’t. I get that you are scared but I am scared too. You won’t be alone though. I’ll be with you every step of the way and I can promise you that.”

Alyissa felt her chest swell that Aiden wanted to have everything that a married couple would want. She just didn't know if it was the right time or if there would ever be a good time to have a child. "I'm glad you won't push me into anything that I'm not ready for. I just hate having to feel vulnerable with a life growing inside of me when we haven't thought about it first. Like I said let me sleep on it for a while before I decide." Alyissa told him honestly after he kissed her. "We also have to consider our immunity between us. Whatever we have that keeps us from turning is going to mean that our baby would have it too, if any one found out.." she shook her head not even wanting to think about it. "I love you" Aly murmured into his shoulder.

“I know this topic isn’t something we’ll have an answer for anytime soon. I know it is risky to have a baby in these conditions. However, I love you more than you could ever know. I want to continue our legacy. I think it’s still possible if we are surrounded by the right people and the right conditions. Like I said, this isn’t me saying I want to make a baby right now. I just want it to be out there that I think we should one day when we are safe enough to do so.” Aiden explained with a wave of his hands before kissing his wife again. “You sleep on it. If you decide that you just cannot stand the thought of a baby then we won’t and we’ll be careful. I’ll respect whatever you say.” Aiden ensured her before nuzzling their noses together sweetly.

Alyissa closed her eyes to enjoy his soft embrace under the downfall of warm water. "We'll take it one step at a time, for now let's just enjoy the time we have together before we have to be put to work like horses" Aly whispered as their noses touched. Finally the flow of H2o would turn cold after they used up most of the warm water. It sent shivers down her spine while letting out a small gasp "Fuck that's cold!" she hissed.

Aiden chuckled but did not move. He was crazy because he loved cold showered and cold water. “I don’t see the problem.” The man teased but slowly turned the cold water down until the water was at least somewhat neutral or lukewarm again. “I guess we better actually shower then, huh? Let me take care of you.” With that thought in mind, Aiden grabbed the wash cloths and soap before turning to face his wife and letting his hands run up and down her body to get her all soaped up.

She returned to enjoying the relaxation that spread out through her body as Aiden started to gently clean her tense muscles from the tendons of her neck to her shoulders. Aly slumped against his chest while giving out a pleasure sigh "I never understood why you liked showering in cold water, I get how it feels cleaner but you know I hate the chilling effect"

When Aiden finished, he allowed Alyissa to wash off. When her body was clean, he stepped away from the woman to quickly peck her on the lips. “Alright baby. Is it my turn now?” He questioned with a grin, handing her the soap and the wash cloth.

Alyissa gave a devious grin across her full lips. "Oh sweetheart I can do more than that" she teased taking the cloth from him to lather it in suds. Starting from his broad shoulders to down his chiseled chest then finally above his groin then back up again at a teasingly slow pace. "I believe this is doing just what you did to me" Aly breathed before locking her lips with his.

Aiden smiled at his wife because he had an idea about what was going to happen. Indeed when she started washing him, she returned to teasing him and rubbing him. This made Aiden shiver and shake , during the entire process. She knew exactly how to push his buttons and turn him on. “You really enjoy teasing me don’t you baby?” Aiden chuckled and looked down at the dark-haired woman, arching into her hands.

Alyissa shrugged like she didn't have a clue to what he was talking about. "Sorry Aiden I don't understand what you mean?" she murmured while still taking her painful time to stroke down his body. "Are you talking about the fact you were practically turning me on awhile ago. I mean we have had sex in the Shower multiply times already so I suppose one more couldn't hurt" she said seductively while her Amber orbs scanned his face.

Aiden just watched her and laughed quietly. He had no idea it was going to turn into another round of sex. “Is that what you want baby? It must be because you’re all over me.” He murmured, easily noticing how she spent extra time “washing” certain areas of his body. Aiden was not easy to fool.

Alyissa didn't get enough time to appreciate Aiden's body enough but only times like these in the private moments bathing one another could she truly admire him in all his glory. "Okay I have been eyeing you for more than I should have. I just can't keep my eyes off of you" she drawled with Wild intentions at hand as soon as her body made contact with his. "Do you want me?"

Back
Top Bottom