Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

"First of all, there is nothing such as eyeing me for more than you should have. In case you haven't forgotten, I want you to eye me and look at me. My body is all yours, alright? I keep in shape not to outrun the walkers, but to keep you wet." He spoke, adding a wink with his last statement. When their bodies contacted, he slipped a hand down to his cock and rubbed it agianst her thigh. She could hopefully feel he was getting hard just thinking about her. "What do you think?"

Alyissa smirked snaking her hands around his neck while her face was inches away from his. "I think I want you to hold me against the wall and Fuck me" she growled letting her nails draw down his spine in a slow primal Sirens song."I'm all yours baby and I would love if you won't tease me this time" Aly murmured before biting into his shoulder softly then sucking on the skin to mark him as hers.

Aiden smirked when he heard what Alyissa said. He placed both hands around her wrists, wrapping tightly around her hands before pinning her arms above her head. He pinned the woman against the wall and started kissing his wife’s neck before rubbing his thick cock against her wet folds. He felt the arousal growing grinding against her crotch again. “I will fuck you so hard baby. I love you. I am going to make the entire community hear you scream.”

tumblr_inline_odggu8HrdB1utc6a2_500.gif

The steam fogged the glass up not only from the condensation but also from the couples heavy breathing. With her hands pinned up over her head while Aiden started to arouse her burning sex. The sensations drove Alyissa insane as the excitement build up inside her. "I want you to make me scream. I want to beg for your cock inside me, fuck I love you" the brunette breathed with a pleasured sigh in the mix. Would he take her right away or make her suffer with his intoxicating teasing until she begged for her husband to take her.

Aiden's hard cock against her wet folds turned Aly on more than she already was. "Fucking Hell" she hissed pressing her curvy body into his.

Checking his surroundings, Aiden figured out something else. He allowed Aly’s arms to drop back down to her sides but he found a long wash cloth that was unused and dangling from the curtain above. He forced her hands together behind of her back and then used that cloth to tightly bind his wife’s wrists together. It might not be something spectacular and it might not be with sexy handcuffs or rope but it surely did the trick.

He flipped Aly around so her ass was facing him and her bound hands were facing him, too. He placed his large cock in her bound hands and started grinding against them. One of his own hands pinned her head against the wall, digging his fingers into her hair and the other trailed along the inner part of her left thigh as he kept silent, just letting her focus on how this felt.

Alyissa used what strength she was given with the cloth constricting her movement but she was talented enough with pleasing Aiden to adapt to anything he threw at her. Her soft fingertips took ahold of his Manhood and started to stroke his length. The water had left Aly's hair like silk had moved with ease as her husband threaded his fingers in her brown locks.

The emotions ran away with her mind until all was left with was lust filling every nerve and vein in the Irish lass's being. Alyissa rested her head against the tile wall of the shower, preparing to be taken primary action. Possibilities racked her Brain with what he'd do to her "Tell me what you want baby?" she panted.

Aiden allowed his wife to continue stroking his cock with her bound hands while he went into deep thought. After some time passed, he finally realized what he wanted. Pulling away from her grip, his hands grabbed Aly by the shoulders and flipped her back around to face him. His right hand lifted and covered her mouth and his other hand reached down in between her legs to rub her clit.

Obviously, there was no way she was not stimulated as of now because of all their rounds so far tonight and because she seemed so turned on anyways, but he wanted to tease her first. His hand remained over her mouth while he rubbed her and started kissing her neck. It was going to be all about Aly right now. He wanted her to feel amazing just like he felt because of her.

Alyissa's nostrils started to flare with Aiden muffling her noises of pleasure when he touched the most sensitive part of her body. Fuck...God Damn baby she cursed quietly. Her cries were muffled but the chills going up her spine was more than visible to Aiden. Aly's skin would bruise under the aggressive kissing he showered up and down the fiery Irish female.

The coil inside her belly started to tighten until she could feel her climax build quickly until she was teetering on the very edge of being swept up in sweet torture he was taunting her with.

Finally, Aiden stopped rubbing her clit. He was ready for some more action. Keeping hand over her mouth, Aiden flipped her around so she was facing the wall. The male rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy from behind and decided he was ready to fuck her.

His hips slammed forward and his cock drove deeply inside of the brunette. He moaned out her name into her ear while kissing her ear and his free hand reached across her body to start fondling with her left breast as he fucked her, thrusting into her over and over again.

Alyissa was used to being slammed into walls by Aiden or police. So she smirked before he pushed her against the shower wall. "Is there a problem Officer?" she whispered softly before he covered her mouth then took her from behind. Aly could feel him fill her completely before thrusting back into her. He earned a cry of a heavy pants while she bit into her lip to contain her moaning.

Already, Aiden was breathing heavily. Alyissa always gave him a much needed workout and he was getting tired but definitely had enough to finish this last round. While smirking at the woman, he finally removed his hand from her mouth and let that hand reach in front of her body to start rubbing on her clitoris. He was pounding into her much harder from behind than before, slamming her into the wall repeatedly and moaning her name.

Alyissa writhed even more at the touch of her swollen clit. Every thrust deep inside her made Aly inch closer to her climax until it was all that she could think about. "Fuck Aiden...I'm...I'm so close" she told him between heavy inhale of air to refill her lungs. While her husband played with the most sensitive part of her body, the Irish lass pressed back into his pelvis until he was fully inside her. "Yes baby, make me cry out for more" she breathed heavily then releasing a loud cry when he thruster back into her.

Aiden could tell Alyissa was close even without her telling him. He continued to touch and massage her swollen clitoris while pressing close against her body, slowly thrusting that thick cock in and out of her hole. This caused the male to moan out rather loudly as his lips went right for her neck, slowly massaging the skin of her neck with his tongue. "I'm getting close too, baby." He groaned, his cock starting to throb violently as he threatened to spill over .

Alyissa chanted her approval like a prayer until the contracting of her lower body overwhelmed her senses. Her muscles clenched onto Aiden's length to drain him of every last drop of his seed. It was too much for Aly to take before it pushed her over the edge. "Yes Aiden..f-fuck yes" she drawled quietly under what little air she had left then simply rested her body against the smooth tile wall. It's cool surface was welcome after the hot water turned her skin a light hue of pink from the blood rushing to the surface of her skin. Aiden's mention of wanting to have a baby drifted out of the haze in her head, he had more then once emptied his seed into her body so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if her husband did knock her up but that's if Alyissa could carry the babe without miscarrying. It'd be hard with the shape of her uterus but if she could endure having the child then it'd be the first of their legacy. Hell if Lori and Maggie could do it then why not her, sure it was the end of the world but why not try to bring some joy into their lives before God punched one of the couple's tickets. "Aiden...I've changed my mind...I want to..." she couldn't find the words but held them incase he didn't pick up the hint she dropped.

After his orgasm ended and Alyissa recovered with him, Aiden just smiled lovingly at his wife. It was not until she started speaking again about something. She said that she changed her mind and she wanted to do something. Immediately, Aiden knew exactly what his woman was telling him. With a broad smile, he planted another big kiss onto her lips, holding it for a number of seconds. His hands rested on her waist and gently rubbed and massaged at her body. The male felt his smile increasing and he was clearly excited to hear this news. “I love you so much, Alyissa. I love you. Thank you for agreeing to this baby. Thank you so much. But I only want to do this if we can actually have some good doctors around. I cannot lose you or lose the baby if we decide to have one. Only if we think we can do it successfully.” Aiden wanted that to be clear. If they did not have access to the kind of resources they needed for a successful pregnancy throughout then he did not want to have a kid. Even though he really wanted a child with Aly, it was not worth losing one of them or potentially both of them and he figured Alyissa already felt the same way.

Alyissa couldn't help but crack a smile in return to his excitement about planning to have a child of their own. "Pete is a Doctor and your a Surgeon, everything will be fine. As long as you are ready to deal with my mood swings, uncontrolled cravings and crazy appetite for sex then I'll get off the pill" she drawled wrapping her arms around his neck then rested her body against his solid chest. "I love you too and I can't wait to experience this with you" the brunette whispered softly using her free hand to draw absent minded patterns down his spine.

"I am ready for everything, baby. You know that. Time to get off that pill.” Grinning, Aiden pressed a firm kiss to Alyissa’s lips and pulled back enough so they could finish showering and then he turned off the water. After this, they both dried off and made the short walk back to their room to get dressed. For Aiden, he settled on some plain t-shirt that was white, some jeans, and his combat boots. After getting dressed ,the male leaned by the door and waited for his wife to get ready. Clearly, he was still thinking about making love to Aly and producing a child together with her. It was a wonderful thought.

Alyissa was a bit more picky with her clothing but decided onSelf made shorts, a Iron Maiden tank top and favorite embroided jean jacket. She was still nervous about having any sort of life grow inside the Irish lass but with Aiden supporting her every step of the way then it was a wonderful next step to take in their relationship. "Tonight we'll celebrate with getting rid of my birth control. Which includes home cooking for my handsome stud and making love to me, for now I'd like to speak with Carol about any Pregnancy advice she has" she said with a very pleased expression.

“That sounds good to me, Aly. I have to go take my watch at the front gate so I’ll be there if you need me.” Aiden finished this statement with a quick kiss to her lips before gathering his rifle and hunting knife. From there, the male exited their home together with his wife before going their separate ways as he relieved Abraham from the watch at the tower. Aiden climbed the tower and took a seat, just looking out over Alexandria and then looking outside to see if there was anything happening at the moment. For now, everything was calm and Aiden had an easy job.

Deanna had declared that nor Aiden, Glenn and Nickolas could leave Alexandria until the incident involving her son's death could be resolved. Alyissa was still quite pissed off about it but Deanna looked like a reasonable lady so she wasn't quite concerned about it right then. Shoving her hands into her back pockets as she strolled down the block to find Carol in the Kitchen baking a Casserole. "Hey Carol do you think we could talk?" Aly asked casually sitting on the barstool chair at the Island countertop.

"Sure Hun I'm almost done with baking this Casserole for Deanna's family. What's on your mind hm?" Carol turned and smiled at the Brunette after taking out the glass dish out of the oven.

"Well me and Aiden have been thinking about having a munchkin running around soon and since I doubt there is any guide books on Pregnancy in the Apocalypse. I have a few questions for you. I've treated Judith and Carl like my own flesh and blood but I doubt Rick could answer...not to mention Aiden isn't quite happy with his little stunt that Rick pulled at the Dinner party. Anyway what should I expect in the months to come if I do get knocked up?" Alyissa rambled feeling a little nervous about talking with Carol.

"That's great to hear honey, I'm glad there will be some Happiness around here. First week you can expect is feeling more tired than usual, mood swings and Morning sickness. Nothing physically will happen to you yet until later on but my advice is to take it easy." she explained offering her Acorn butter cookies.

"Great..that'll be interesting to see. Now is there any..ahem postions we should try to better ourselves in conceiving.." Aly trailed off clearing her throat to hint at her already active sex life.

Carol laughed lightly "there are some but I'm sure you and Aiden can discover that for yourselves. I'd be more focused on preparing for pregnancy then trying for it. You'll need to have someone collect some items such as infant clothing, bottles if you are uncomfortable with breastfeeding that sort of thing. I can't recall all of what you need but that's something you can discuss with Jesse, Deanna or even Rick if needed."

"Ah alright that's all I really had in mind for right now, you've given me lots to talk about with Aiden. I'm just going to leave before this gets any more awkward then it already is. I'll talk to you later Carol" she managed to say before sliding herself off the stool.

"Oh and before you go Aly hon, could you take this over to Deanna's house. Poor dear much be in so much pain right now." Carol asked while washing her hands in the sink.

"Sure thing!" Alyissa muttered taking the dish with her as she took her leave and uncomfortable embarrassment with her on the way out.

It was bullshit that he was stuck here. Aiden should be allowed to go out into the field. It was not his fault that their son died. That bitch Nicholas made this stupid story up and he could not believe that Deanna was actually conceiving it to be true. Aiden risked his damn life to save her son but could not do so. Plus, it was Nicholas that did not listen about shooting the walkers in the first place and Noah was gone now, too. It was so stupid and it pissed off Aiden. Thankfully, he was still in the community. If he were actually kicked out then Aiden would not know what to do.

Nonetheless, he took his time on watch and just observed the area around him. It was quiet and it allowed him to reflect on his conversations with Aly about having a baby. He was more than excited for it but he knew it was not going to be easy. Then again, nothing worthwhile was ever easy honestly. He wanted nothing more than to have fun with his wife and live out their dream. For as long as he could remember they wanted a child together but it had changed when the outbreak started.

Now, he knew Aly would have never been the kind of woman that wanted a family but he felt like he changed many things about her and he was happy with however she was. Aly was flawless in his eyes so he just kept to himself and his thoughts while watching as nothing happened around him.

Alyissa could sense that tension becoming more intense between the two groups. Rick wasn't afraid to rip the rug from right under Deanna regardless of what the consequences there might be. It really made her think of the safety of the child she could be carrying soon. Aly wanted a stable place to put down some roots and Alexandria was as good as it got. She found herself wandering towards the Guard Tower Aiden was keeping watch from. Maneuvering her way up until she reached the top. Alyissa hugged the larger male from behind. "Hey there, thought you might like some company with my Stud being up here all by himself." she practically purred then kissed between his shoulder blades. "I had Rosita and Michonne do a run for me, I think you are going to enjoy what I have planned for tonight. Can't wait to play with you."

Aly’s presence made Aiden smile. He was excited for tonight. “I am sure whatever it is, I will enjoy it.” He chuckled and pressed a sweet kiss to her lips. The male watched her closely and soon he was relieved. While the couple was walking, Aiden watched Nicholas leave Deanna’s house. Now all three of them, including Aiden and Glenn had been interviewed by Deanna. It was only a matter of figuring out what was going to happen next. It was a quiet time at first but things suddenly got loud. A crashing of a window sounded and out of Pete and Jessie’s house came Rick and Pete fighting together. Everyone rushed to the center to see what was going on. By the time Aiden and Aly got to the scene, Rick was giving some speech to the Alexandrians until Michonne just punched him out. Pete was beaten brutally but Rick had some damage done too. Had Rick lost it? Then again, pete was abusing his wife so that was something worth beating someone over. Aiden just stood close to Aly as they watched Deanna showing up and telling everyone to separate and get Rick back to his house while others from Alexandria helped Pete.

Alyissa clung to Aiden when a fight between Rick and Pete broke out. This was what Aly was afraid of, the unpredictable rage of that was Rick Grimes. "Stop it both of you" she shouted from behind her husband. Thank God for Michonne knocking their Leader out before somebody got seriously injured. She shuddered and helped Carl back on his feet after Rick had knocked him away. After the crowd had dispersed with Abraham helping the unconscious Sheriff back into the House. Alyissa started to pace back and forth anxiously. Thanks to the outburst by Rick and Pete now Alyissa's plan for trying for a baby that night was possibly cancelled. "God fucking dammit Rick!" she snarled at the sleeping man. "Why do you always have to ruin everything!?"

Abraham, Glenn, Carol, and Michonne went to visit Rick when he woke up. Deanna had put him in this room to keep things calm for a while. That night, she intended to have a community-wide meeting to discuss Rick and what to do. Aiden was obviously not happy with this either. The plans with Alyissa were essentially ruined for the night. Already, Aiden was pissed at Rick for what he tried to pull on his wife. He was close to forgiving him and moving on but this made Aiden more apprehensive. In his mind, that was the second strike. He did the right thing by trying to keep Jessie safe but he just approached the situation incorrectly, Aiden thought. While this was going on, Aiden was out on their front porch with Aly just sitting. “They are all guarding the armory now. If we need to get any guns for a real reason, then we can’t.”

Back
Top Bottom