Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Seeing how his gorgeous wife still had her hands bound and a blindfold over her eyes was exhilarating. Hearing how she loved the way he played with her was even better. "Are you enjoying yourself baby?" Aiden cooed, letting his tongue slowly peek out from his mouth and trace along her sensitive folds again before pressing a kiss to her pussy lips again. Next, he shoved his tongue even further inside of her as far as he could go, her sweet nectar flowing into his mouth as he sucked out all of her that he could. He was not holding back here even offering her a couple spanks to her ass with his hand.

Alyissa gave a shaky laugh "I wouldn't sound like a dying animal if I weren't" she countered his sweet words with a typical sassy remark. Every move he gave between her legs was a powerful sensation, with the combination of slapping her rear only added to it. "A-Aiden...I'm so close" she breathed while her spine bowed upwards to get a better angle for her husband to explore every inch of her sex.

Aiden decided to have some more fun with Alyissa. Sure, he could give her that release now but what fun would that be? After saying how close she was, Aiden suddenly pulled back with a big smirk on his face. She was blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back. There wasn’t anything she could do and instead he started to kiss the inside of her thigh to tease her and then kissed up her toned belly, just messing with her at this point.

Alyissa growled at his denial of her sweet release. Aiden now held taunted her body by moving away from her neither regions. Aly gave a panted laugh before speaking "You may be my dominant but you're playing a dangerous game sweetheart" she warned with a playful edge to it. Though Alyissa was blindfolded she still had a good physical sense but was curious of where he was going with this.

“Am I, sweetheart?” Aiden cooed in return, the playful tone still existing in his own voice. “Tell me baby, why should I let you finish. Maybe if you struggle enough for me then I’ll give you what you really want.” Aiden spoke with giving a chaste kiss to her lips. “If you beg me hard enough, I might even give you my cock. It’s all up to you though, Alyissa. You’ve got to be a good girl for me.”

Alyissa bite her lower lip hard enough to draw blood. "I'm not a good girl in the slightest but I don't think that we can work out a compromise." Aly drawled giving a coy wriggle of her hips to give enough high quality to both of them.

"Well, well... someone's trying to test my patience I see." Aiden chuckled, reaching down and slapping his wife's ass three times before pulling back and kissing her again, shoving his tongue into her mouth and kissing her, squeezing her ass where he just hit her now, moaning her name with a smile on his face.

Alyissa returned the feverish kiss and gave her own cry of arousal. Nothing on her mind but how good it felt to indulge in eachother again. "Am I? I thought that was a pretty fair offer" she teased then felt chills shoot up her spine when Aiden smacked her rear. "God damn...alright you win, I'll be a good girl. Just don't tease me" she pleaded finally giving in just by his coy flirting with her body.

"I need to hear you say this again baby. Tell me you'll be a good girl for me and do whatever I say." Aiden purred, kissing her again and finally reaching up to remove the blindfold from her eyes. "Let's see those pretty eyes of yours." Aiden cooed, pouting out his lower lip playfully, stroking his hands down her slender body again.

Alyissa's eyes adjusted to the dark when Aiden removed the blindfold from her face so she could see her Husband's face again. "God yoy love fooling with me don't you? alright I swear I'll be a good girl and do as you say" Aly repeated and taking a second to enjoy his rough but gentle hands running over every curve. "Dear lord that feels fantastic" Alyissa moaned softly, chewing her lower lip until it bruised a deep red.

Aiden might have removed the blindfold but he wasn't done with that scarf. Right after Alyissa spoke her last word of her moaning, he shoved the scarf between her teeth to gag her and tied a tight knot at the base of her skull. "Now, we are definitely ready." He purred and slowly pushed the woman flat onto her back, his body laying on top of hers while he wrapped his arms tightly around the brunette, kissing up and down her neck, his hands still rubbing up and down her curves.

Alyissa gave a slow breath until her lungs hurt from lack of Oxygen. It was for the notion to keep herself to hold the high that she was about to receive. The Gag wasn't too tight between her teeth that it was uncomfortable but enough to muffle any sounds that Aly was about to plead or show her frustration with. Aiden's soft lips upon her pale skin was enough to kick her Heart into a higher speed until Alyissa could feel it thudding in her chest.

Knowing that she couldn't speak properly gave her all the frustration leading for the Irish lass to become aggressive with her movements. Aiden would know that she'd fight against her restraints to try and display her sexual aggression but like a bound Wildcat could only growl a warning. Having Alyissa as a lover required not to be gentle as she didn't feel like a fragile Flower that she took the appearance of. It took a personality as feral as her own, luckily Aiden had been that man that didn't try and contain her fire but match it in equal heat. Alyissa calmed at her Husband's soft touch over her every curve again until she ached for more.

Everything about Alyissa was perfect for Aiden. From the way she struggled against the restraints and the way she let out those muffled sounds from the gag, it was all building a bigger fire in the man’s core. Even though he knew the reason she struggled so hard and tried to make so much noise was because of her own fiery passion and wanted to get his attention on her body. However, it served to turn him on because seeing her twisting and turning in the bindings was such a wonderful sight and soon Aiden didn’t think he could hold back any longer.

“Is this what you want, baby?” Aiden growled in an animal-like tone before grabbing the woman by her hips and shoving his thick cock inside of her, pressing her hole wide open as he entered her and moaned out her name. His head was tilting back slowly and a huge smile was on his face. All of this teasing Aly served to tease him as well because now he was just needing to pound away at his bound wife. His sharp hip bones smacked into hers again and again, squeezing her breasts hard before kissing up and down her collarbone with a heated passion.

Alyissa's breath hitched when Aiden thrusted into her folds and felt the familiar feeling of her husband filling her up compleatly. How many times have they indulged in one another? Too many to count, maybe if Aly thought hard enough she could come up with a number but was currently occupied with Aiden's cock inside her. Aly's legs hugged his hips to help further reach the sweet spot inside her that would make her cry like a wounded animal. A quick fuck would satisfy her but God wouldn't she give to be man handled like the night before. Alyissa would push herself until there was nothing left to give.

To continue this punishing, dominant streak Aiden began, his large hands twisted into her long, dark hair and began pulling. This force shifted her head back and forth whichever way he pleased. His lips found her neck soon after, leaving a few more bite marks for all to see. Again and again, his thick cock swiftly pounded her tight hole, hitting deep past her cervix and right against her sweet spot every single time. His cock was throbbing inside of her hole and his moans were not slowing up. It showed how much he enjoyed this since Aiden was normally quieter during sex, but not now.

Alyissa shut her eyes tightly to block the pain of her Cervix being dilated forcefully but relished the pleasure that the friction of Her G-spot. It took Alyissa a minute to adjust to the new pressure that Aiden had forced. Aly raked her nails to clutch at the Cotton sheets. If her Husband found his release before she did then it would only make her quiver more.

Aiden could feel the muscles in his cock clench and flex, tightening an incredible amount. He shuddered and moaned loudly before about four massive explosions of his hot, sticky sperm exploded inside of his wife and filled her up to the very brim. His head was thrown back and he moaned out her name, kssing her over the gag one more time, groaning out loudly and thrusting as hard as he could, hoping to bring her over the edge as well.

Alyissa's nail dug into her palms leaving half cresents as she felt the pent up pressure deep within her release after Aiden coaxed her climax from her with one kiss over the gag between her teeth. The irish female could feel her ribs aching from Aiden's weight holding her down but the intimacy between the two masked the discomfort of the restraints or her husband resting from his own release ontop of her.

Finally, Aiden rolled off his wife and began untying her. The last restraint to be removed was the gag of course. After it was gone, he pulled her into his chest for a tight hug. “Will you stay the night with me?” He teased playfully, keeping her in his arms and in his bed. “I don’t want this to be just a one-night stand Alyissa.” He continued teasing, clearly content with everything they did tonight.

Alyissa rolled her eyes playfully "I'm not the wham bam Thak you ma'am type anyway" she smirked then bite his shoulder as a sign of affection. Exhaustion hit her hard after the sexy wrestling between the two. "Nothing like Hot, sweaty sex to relax a girl" she said letting out a breath as Aiden held her tightly in his arms

The Irish lass loved how her husband could relieve her of any worry or stress that she could possibly be on her mind. Aly didn't have to worry about how Rick started to be considered dangrous not only to Alexandria but also his own Group. She almost wanted to suggest that the couple should break out on their own to avoid the reckless decisions Rick can make. Though on the other hand Alyissa couldn't imagine leaving those she had come to accept as Family but now none of it bothered her in the slightest as Aiden's affection consumed all of ther thoughts.

“Oh, I bet you are relaxed. I’m worn out, too. I think I could use a nice, long sleep after this. It’s getting late anyways.” Finally, Aiden removed his arms from around his wife so they could gather up their clothing from the sexual encounter. This always was his least favorite part: When it was over. Nothing ever changed and he was just grinning at Aly the entire time while they redressed and got ready to go back to bed and at least make the room look neat. Aiden only remained in his boxers so he could still sleep comfortably but be ready in case they needed to move quickly.

Once that was done, he cleaned up around the bed and thudded back down onto the mattress before wrapping her back into his arms and pressing another kiss to her soft lips. “I love you baby. Good night, sleep good.” He whispered into her ear quietly.

Alyissa felt a shiver go down her spine as she felt Aiden's warm breath against her ear. His tired voice was one of the most Sexy thing a Girl could hear. "Goodnight Aiden" she breathed slowly before admiring the moonlight that filtered in through the translucent curtains. Aly wore nothing but underwear and one of her Husband's shirt. The glow that illuminated off of the couple made things almost normal like the Dead rising was just a terrible dream. But tomorrow Aly would awake and it would be back to trying to survive the living hell outside the steel walls.

As usual, Aiden woke up before Aly in the morning. He looked at his sleeping wife and smiled before slipping out of bed and stretching. He knew Aly was never the kind of girl that liked the “Normal” things that most women liked. Flowers and candy, stuff like that. Aly was different but he still treated her like a Princess so he decided to throw together a quick breakfast in bed for her, hoping she did appreciate it. The smell of pancakes and bacon and eggs were in the air as he returned inside the bedroom, sitting beside of Aly on the bed to gently wake her.

Alyissa was never a morning person but she couldn't help but slowly sit up to find the enticing scent that wafted into her nostrils. She smiled as Aly saw the breakfast food laid out for her. "Aww how sweet are you" she said still waking up with a stretch before brushing a kiss against his jaw. "What's the special occasion? Alyissa asked before swallowing the mouthful of Pancake she ate from taking the plate from her husband.

“I just wanted to take the time and make you feel special. Besides, I think you were due for a breakfast in bed anyways.” Aiden commented with a chuckle, taking his own plate of food and starting to eat while sitting beside of Alyissa and giving her plenty of room to eat and move if she wanted. Aiden knew they would be really getting back into work today and he was not exactly thrilled about that but it was necessary.

Back
Top Bottom