Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

"I guess I'm just tired of losing people" she said letting him pull her closer into his embrace "I'm pretty sure Rick has a thing for Jesse anyway...speaking of Jesse" she said rubbing his biceps lovingly "Pete...I think he hits her" she whispered almost afraid if the creepy Surgeon would hear the young couple talking about him. "Sam told me he found her knocked out with a black eye" she whispered remembering what it felt like to be whipped with a belt and nearly a broken knee cap if it weren't for Aiden ripping into Aly's father as soon as he was strong enough to take him on.

Aiden listened to his wife and just nodded along. He knew that her father would have done worse had he not stepped in but he refused to let anyone treat the love of his life in such a way. Getting her out of that house was the best thing he had done. “Well, I am sure Rick will look into it then. I can help him out if you want me to.” He offered with a shrug. She did sound worried about Jessie so if she wanted Aiden to see if he could stop Pete from hurting anyone, then he would. “But enough about that. It’s our night. You never have to worry about someone hurting you again baby. I love you so much. I wish I could have saved you those years of trouble with your father before but as soon as I was able, I stood up for you. I love you.” Aiden repeated and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

Alyissa deepened the kiss with a tilt of her head. Eliciting a soft moan into his mouth as she did so. "I would kill him, no questions asked but I want to know if Deanna knows anything about it and if she does why isn't she speaking out against it" she said with a bit of a growl between their heated lip locking. Alyissa hated any man who thought was ok to hit anyone but if Aiden's wife got involved it could get ugly fast. It was best to consult with Rick before acting on anything. "I wouldn't want anyone else at my side. I love you so much more than you know"

“I love you too, Alyissa. I wouldn’t want any other woman at my side either. No one in this entire world can compare to you. Everything about you is perfect and to know that we’re still here together and share that little secret together… it’s crazy.” Aiden murmured, kissing her over the old scar of the bite mark. Now he reached down and took her hands in his, squeezing them. “Ready to get going back to the house and get some sleep?” Aiden asked as he was now feeling a bit tired. He still did need to get some rest after what happened.

"I'd hardly call it a little secret" she said poking his chest with a smile "We are the missing link but maybe this world did need change, for better or the worse" she sighed feeling a moan rise out of her throat into a whisper when her husband kissed her shoulder. "I suppose if you really are that tired we could head back" she said while squeezing his hands in return "Though I wouldn't recommend walking back in the nude" Aly joked moving her hands up to wrap around his neck.

Aiden just laughed and gathered up his clothes. When they were finally clothed, he walked with his wife back across the community up to their house. As they were back inside the bedroom, he playfully pushed Aly down on the bed. “Just kidding. I’m not tired.” Aiden winked at the woman. “I want to play some more. Do you want to play with me?” Aiden winked and pouted innocently, sitting up on the bed beside of her.

Alyissa yelped in surprise then began to laugh. "Play what exactly?" she smirked resting herself on her elbows. "You've already won our sparring match, what more is there you want?" Aly asked motioning her finger for Aiden to come closer "Maybe it's better if you show me instead" she whispered with a devilish smile on her face.

That was all Alyissa needed to do. Aiden was now going into his full dominant mode. When he approached the bed, he reached down and grabbed her jeans at the waist and yanked them off her legs and off her feet after quickly ridding her of shoes. “Oh, I will show you.” He spoke and all but jumped right on top of her, taking her wrists in his hands and pinning them above her head. “Looks like I’ve captured you now… You’re not getting away this time.”

Alyissa raised her hips up to brush against his "I don't think I got away last time." she whispered in a seductive tone. "Now how do you want me? back, front sideways. Upside down?" she joked about the last part while wriggling excitedly in anticipation "whatever you choose just don't keep me waiting long" Aly breathed while going in to kiss him hard.

Aiden returned the kiss fervently and passionately, his tongue shoving its way into her mouth, only breaking the kiss to remove some clothing. When they were both nude, he pulled away and decided to grab a pair of handcuffs and a scarf. Without saying a word, he roughly pulled her hands behind of her back and cuffed them together and then used the scarf to wrap around her eyes and head for a blindfold. “Mmm, this is more like it.” Aiden grinned, taking his lips and wrapping them around her left nipple.

She took a sharp inhale at the sudden feeling of pleasure rapture her body. "Oh Aiden" she moaned arching her back into him. Twisting her hips so that his Manhood lined up with her entrance that now had become slick. "You might take away my Sight but I still know your body like the back of my hand" Alyissa laughed lightly then moaned softly in ecstasy.

Alyissa was intrigued to see what Aiden had in mind, wasn't often that the blindfold came out unless he had something new in mind.

“I know you do baby.” Aiden chuckled when watching his bound beauty line up her pussy with his thick cock. However, he had different plans. Slowly, he crawled up her body until he was straddling her chest. Then, he placed the tip of his cock against her lips. “How about you be a good girl and use your mouth? If you make me cum then I will return the favor with my mouth.” Aiden whispered, his hands running through her hair slowly.

Alyissa grunted feeling some of Aiden's weight on her chest then his manhood met her lips. She couldn't help but laugh at his offer, "Usually I'd like a little warning before you stick your cock in my face but I'll play along" she breathed before relaxing her jaw so she wouldn't gag and ruin the moment. Aly took Aiden's manhood into her mouth, starting slow but gradually increasing the tempo.

Aly’s warm mouth felt like heaven to Aiden. It wasn’t that often they did too much oral but he’d like to change that a bit. He did intend on giving her a reward for this too. He bit his lower lip as she started and let her take him as far as she could without forcing himself on her. “Oh, that feels good baby.” He moaned, voice laced with pure pleasure. “Use your tongue Aly. You know how I love it.”

Alyissa grinned at the different facial expressions of her Husband as Aly sucked h
his cock. Doing as he asked, Alyissa began to swirl her tongue around the velvety tip of Aiden's manhood then moving it to the shaft then back again. Her hands traveled to grab onto his hips and guided his thrusts to truly try to get him off so Aly could receive her own reward from making him cum.

Aiden loved the feeling of her warm, wet mouth on his cock. Her tongue moving just like he wanted was extra pleasure to him and he knew it wouldn't be that long. Aly really knew how to get him off easily and she never failed to do so. After a few more licks from her and a few more thrusts from him, Aiden was a moaning mess as he bucked involuntarily against her face, his cum spurting out inside of her mouth.

Alyissa didn't expect Aiden's seed to shoot at the back of her throat and while she still swallowed most of it, Aly still sputtered a bit after she released his Cock. Her jaw had begun to grow sore from keeping it open for her husband but knew it was worth it. Soon it would be her turn to thrash and cry out like a wounded animal...which was one way to put it.

Aiden smiled broadly at Alyissa after she swallowed him. "I think it's your turn now baby." He spoke, tilting his head down at her before pecking her on the lips. "I love you baby. Do you want me to use my mouth on you now?"" He whispered, pressing his forehead against hers in a gentle, loving manner.

Alyissa nodded while she tried to catch her breath "I'm yours baby, do what you will with me" she drawled and trailed her hands up his spine as Aly slipped from under him to lock her lips with his.

"I just want you to sit back and relax. Let me pleasure you." Aiden simply instructed, waiting for Alyissa to lay on her back and spread her legs. When she did that, Aiden placed his face in between her legs and sent his tongue out his mouth, lightly licking over her pink nub, his teeth grazing her flesh and then sliding his tongue inside of her after a few minutes of teasingly licking her.

Alyissa shivered at her husband's words and nodded. Settling back down to make herself more comfortable was almost completely wasted as Aiden glided his talented tongue over her moist folds. The pleasure that came from it was heavenly to the point it made her toes curl. "Dear God Aiden?" Aly cursed under her breath as her fingers embedded themselves into the sheets.

"You seem to get hotter and hotter every night, baby." Aiden whispered and looked up from her pussy. Winking at Aly, he pressed another kiss to her pussy lips, licking her wet folds. "I love you. I'm going to make you cum... I'm going to make you scream baby. I promise you that." He didn't plan on letting her hold back at all, shoving his tongue deeper inside of her.

Alyissa moaned softly at his blissful touching of her body "I love you too, god I want you to. Fuck Aiden!" she cried loudly as he forced his talented tongue into her. if Aly hadn't been pushing towards the edge she certainly was now. Alyissa tried counting how many waves that shook her body to the core. it was hard not to try and squirm out of his reach knowing it would only arouse him more and drag her body back. "Holy moly fucking Jesus christ. Fuck me that feels...incredible, don't stop" Aly pleaded now quivering with every stroke of his tongue.

It was an interesting marriage for the sexual aspect. For Aiden, Alyissa could do anything and it would make him horny. She knew exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it and vice versa, Aiden knew what she wanted too. Her juices tasted so sweet on his tongue and he was eagerly licking up every single drop in between her legs. He let out a moan into her pussy and nipped lightly at her folds. His hands gripped her ass and spanked her lightly. He loved her so much and he loved making her feel good. This was more than incredible for Aiden, he wanted to make her cum again.

She jumped a bit when Aiden nipped he sensitive folds then was relieved as he continued to devour Alyissa in the most beautiful way possible. Alyissa raised her hips to offer new depths to be played with. "Fuck, yes Aiden" she cried shutting her eyes tightly behind the blindfold with stars dancing behind her eyelids.

Back
Top Bottom