Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

She didn't want him to climax to quickly so Alyissa slowed herself down and fought his frantic thrusting into her folds. The coil within her gut began to wind up with the ecstasy like feeling vibrating with every fibre in her body every time Aiden caressed Alyissa's creamy flesh. Her heart was beating like it was out of time while he took his sweet time torturing the soft skin of her neck.

The way that Alyissa slowed down herself sent that message to Aiden. Honestly, he just could not help himself. Whenever there was a moment with Aly bound and gagged to perfection, he lost control. That control was slowly being regained as he was slowing down as well. She might have been in a kinky position but Aiden was thrusting as if they were just making love missionary style. It provided a nice, sexy contrast in Aiden’s opinion so he kept this up and touched their foreheads together. His voice was silent but his eyes were gleaming brightly and shining with love for his wife. They were faced with the possibility of death every single day and continued to beat it while maintaining a functional relationship. No one else they met had that kind of love or bond with someone.

Alyissa opened her mouth in shock at how much Aiden had fully filled her with his cock. "Fuck yes Baby" she cried even if it was completely muffled by the gag in her mouth. The Irish lass nuzzled his face giving a quivering breath through her nose, fighting the urge to give in to the animalistic instinct that she shared with Aiden. Maggie and Glenn where the only couple that really could be compared to the young couple but even then Glenn and his wife fuck as much as them mostly because the two were always busy but Alyissa refused to be apart from Aiden.

Aiden continued to smile at Alyissa the entire time. Hearing her moan and try to talk to him was probably one of the most arousing things ever. He kept fucking her over and over again, thrusting harder and harder into her. He felt his cock just absolutely throbbing now and he couldn’t stop it. Leaning down, he kissed her hard on the lips over the gag, hands grabbing at her breasts. He loved how even in the end of the world they still found time to fuck quite often and still enjoy all of it. He loved this woman with all his heart and would give her everything that he could no matter what.

Her chest heaved every time Aiden plummeted his manhood deep in to her without mercy. Alyissa felt herself beings pushed to the end of the sweet oblivion with every thrust. "Aiden baby I'm so close." She barely was able to whisper out from lack of air. They could worry about whatever tension Aly had to face in the morning, right now all that mattered to her was how she was going to get out of her bindings and resist the temptation to wear them both out in sexual exhaustion but knew that he was still injured.

All of that adrenaline pumping through the dark-haired male allowed Aiden to forget about the pain temporarily. The way his cock throbbed and pulsated inside of her brought a sense of happiness washing over his body. “I fucking love you Alyissa… I am going to fill you up with my cum again sweetie…” After making this promise to his wife, he slipped a couple fingers in between their bodies and started rubbing on her clit. While this happened, he edged closer and closer to having an orgasm and then it finally hit. His other hand gripped her tight ass to hold the sexy woman in place while riding out his orgasm that exploded inside of her, the thick ropes of cum spurting out and filling her up just as he promised.

The Irish lass bite down and gritted her teeth while she felt Aiden's cum slowly leak from her sex and make her inner thighs wet while she came shortly after him. Alyissa rested herself against his chest while she struggled to catch her breath. Her body was exhausted but mentally still awake. Knowing that once he removed the gag that she could properly please her dominate without restraints holding her back.

As much as Aiden hated it, it was time to untie her. He let them both calm down before kissing her once on the neck. The bindings on her ankles and wrists were the first to go, always saving the gag for last. After it was finally gone, he slammed his mouth down onto hers and kissed her so hungrily and passionately, twisting his fingers through her hair as he deepened the kiss to make up for lost time when she was gagged.

Alyissa moaned softly into his mouth not expecting him to all of a sudden to kiss her with such a passionate fever. She hadn't expected to feel so satisfied this time around. Normally she would have drove him up again for a third round that but her body pleaded for Aly to rest awhile from the heavy stress of the day. She breathed a small laugh before leaning herself over his shoulder to check on his injury. Still intact...good Aly whispered before resting against Aiden's chest while she slowly recovered from lack of air. "Feeling better now?" she joked turning her head to kiss his jaw.

“What do you think? Of course I am. You always make me feel better, you sexy woman.” He cooed quietly and started to rub circles along her collarbone with his finger. A smile was spread on his face still and he started kissing her gently. “Maybe we should actually get some rest now, okay? Does that sound good? Or do you want to stay up longer?” He asked his wife and wrapped his arms tightly around her, squeezing her to his body. “I love you… so much Aly.”

Alyissa nodded in response not really wanting to stay up much longer after already pushing her body to the edge. Though she didn't feel like moving her body away from Aiden, instead Aly just stayed slumped against his shoulders in silence except for the sound of their breathing.

“I love you Alyissa.” Aiden whispered to his wife, leaning down and hugging her tight to his body. “Good night.” After telling her good night, he smiled softly and closed his eyes before leaning his head against hers and letting ghis breathing calm down and start falling asleep with Aly in his arms.

A small smirk crossed her lips as Aiden reminded her a second time that he loved her. "I love you too" she murmered against his skin as she let Amber eyes roam over his calm expression as Aly's own eyelids began to droop and the heavy pull of sleep pulled at her mind. Not fully falling asleep Alyissa listened to his peaceful snoring that he often had in deep sleep. It was strange how she could sleep with such racket coming from her Husband.

Aiden definitely slept wonderful whenever Alyissa was in his arms no matter what their situation might be. Tonight was no different and it was not until Carol knocked on their bedroom door loudly. “Okay you love birds! Breakfast is ready for you two!” She yelled out and chuckled before walking away. Aiden groaned, opening his eyes and looking right into Aly’s. “Hi, beautiful. Good morning.” He whispered and pressed a kiss to her nose, hugging her against his chest. Sitting up, he groaned at the feeling of the soreness sin his body but he did feel considerably better.

Alyissa awoke and was considerably in a better mood then she had been in quite some time. She sat up to rub herself against him to thank him for once again sexually satisfying her. "Still sore huh? told you not to exert yourself" she teased while splaying herself over his shoulders and bite the top of his ear "I can help ease the pain again if you'd like" she offered letting cool hands rub over the sore spots in his spine.

“All I want right now is to kiss and cuddle my beautiful wife.” Aiden murmured, sliding his long fingers through her brunette hair. “You know what? Last night I dreamed that I was married to the hottest woman in the world and she let me fuck her all the time. Turns out it wasn’t only a dream, it is real.” Aiden said in a flirting tone before hugging her tight. As much as he would love to simply lay in bed and rest with Alyissa, he knew that they would need to get up. “Let’s get dressed and go down to breakfast, okay?” He cooed sweetly before slowly, tentatively moving out of bed. After his clothes were pulled on, he waited for his wife to follow suite as well.

They went downstairs together hand in hand like always. Everyone was gathered around and Carol greeted them with a smile as she had a few plates set out for them. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes. It smelled delicious. “Thank you, Carol.” Aiden spoke before taking a seat in his chair while pulling Aly into his lap. They started to eat and then Glenn entered into the kitchen. “Aiden, Deanna wants to see you.” He started. “She wants to get your side of the story that happened at the warehouse. She’s videotaping the session. She already talked to me and Nicholas.” Aiden nodded. “Does she actually believe that we left her son? Doe she actually believe Nicholas?” Glenn frowned and shrugged. “I don’t know. I can tell she’s pissed about her son but I think she’s rational enough to listen. We didn’t do anything wrong anyways. I’m going to talk to Rick, just letting you know that she expects you.” With that, the Asian left the room, leaving the lovebirds to themselves.

Frowning, Aiden peppered a few kisses on his wife’s neck. “Looks like I’m needed for another interview.” He murmured quietly.

Alyissa had no problem eating Carol's home cooking as Pancakes and bacon was a rarity. Only time she had eggs was when she had found Pheasant eggs at the Prison and even then it wasn't as good as now. The couple had never had a problem with PDA in the presence of others. It was also a show of how territorial they were over one of another. Her concentration of filling her stomach of pancakes and bacon was interrupted at the mention of Aiden getting interviewed by Deanna a second time. It caused her to sputter on her food and reach for a glass of orange juice to calm her coughing "What, No you didn't do anything wrong!" Aly protested as he kissed her neck "I was the one who threatened Nick not you"

“Shh, I know. She probably just wants to hear my story again. Don’t worry about anything love. I’ll be right back.” Regretfully, he wiggled out of her grasp and then stood. Before leaving, he pressed a kiss to her nose and then left to walk across the community. When arriving, he sat down and was listening to Deanna talk to him. She asked about the events of the warehouse and Aiden gave a truthful recount. He looked right into her eyes and kept a neutral face with a calm demeanor and sat up straight.

Deanna found it hard to not believe him plus Nicholas was not always such a reliable man either. After about fifteen minutes, she dismissed him but didn’t make any more remark about what she was going to do. All she could do now was just mourn and talk with her husband. Aiden didn’t seem like the kind of man that would leave anyone behind and she believed that he and Glenn and Noah tried to save his son. It was all so much to process and she was done for the day.

Now, Aiden walked right back across and went into the house they all shared, feeling confident with how it went. Glenn was there to talk to him and Aiden said it went well. Rick was obviously on their sides too if they needed any help but Glenn also told Aiden that she seemed to believe them anyways.

Alyissa paced back and forth in a line while Glenn and Rick tried to reassure her that Aiden could handle himself but every time one of them spoke she'd growl a warning for hem to shut up until he came back. Worse case scenarios ran through her mind until she started mumbling very dark things of how she should of seized control and killed Nicholas for nearly getting Glenn and Aiden killed. "Should have broke his jaw and watched him choke on his teeth....should of made him eat his own testicles...should have..." she was starting to sound insane until her husband turned the knob of the door making the crazy talk fall silent "Well what did she say?!" Alyissa fretted.

Everyone in the group and even the community quickly realized that the only way to calm down the fiery Irish lass was through her husband. The entire house felt a shift in the energy from the moment Aiden entered the house. Behind of Alyissa, everyone else quietly walked up to listen to the news. There really wasn’t much to say though. “She just asked me to take her through the events at the warehouse again. She just listened to my story and hardly said anything to me other than thanking me for talking to her again and saying she would look into it. I don’t know what that means though. Her body language made me think she believed me. I just hope she doesn’t believe that bastard Nicholas since he’s be around for a while. He’s a danger to keep around.”

Alyissa was quiet for a moment while her mind raced for answers. "Fuck" she hissed then began to pace again "If Shit goes down I'm not sure how safe it will be to stick around." Aly admitted staring hard at Rick before facing Aiden "There's nothing we can do...She's bound to believe what ever bullshit story over ours." she growled "Not safe...not safe"

“We can make it work.” Rick muttered, disagreeing with Alyissa but after the last few days, Aiden didn’t quite care what Rick had to say. Aiden then placed his hands on Aly’s hips and looked her in the eyes to calm her down. “Look, just calm down. Everything is okay right now. Just relax please. We’ll take it one step at a time. Walk with me.” Aiden insisted and took their hands together and started to attempt to pull her outside the door with him.

Alyissa glared at their leader, with dead calmness in Aly's voice she snapped "Don't tell me we'll make it work, there is no we Rick.. not anymore. You may be OK with putting your family in danger but I won't let you do the same to mine". She didn't mean for it to come out but Alyissa was sick of being in danger all the time. If Aly didn't give him the common courtesy of honesty then no one would. Letting her words sting, she allowed Aiden to guide her away from the stressful environment.

Aiden needed to make Aly calm down. She got so irrational when she was mad. “Hey, come here.” Aiden spoke before pulling her into his chest, looking down at her. “You need to calm down, missy. Tell me. Do you want me to fuck the anger out of you or should we just walk? Your call.” He offered with a small grin. It was up to her whether she wanted a quickie or wanted to just have a chance to blow off some steam. Aiden was there to help her and give her the help she needed.

Alyissa tried deep breathing to keep her anger under control "No, no..I just need to hit something, blow off steam. Daryl is out with Aaron...I need to spar with someone" she muttered bouncing on her feet. Aly stared at Aiden then gave a devilish smirk "Aiden..baby when was the last time you wrestled me?" she asked impending both a sexual innuendo and to help her take out her anger without hurting anyone.

Back
Top Bottom