Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Aiden continued to hold his wife as close to his body as possible. His rough hands were slowly trailing through her long, dark brown hair again and again. It was so surprising to see how this community actually survived for any amount of time. It was incredulous. No one in this place was adequately prepared for the new world and it showed. This might end up being a dangerous move to be here now that the young man thought about it. Instead of dwelling on this bad thoughts, he instead turned his head down to Aly and smiled, kissing her quickly. "I love you, Aly... So much."

Alyissa relaxed in his arms, feeling much safer from the danger of The Walking Dead outside of the steel walls. She kissed Aiden in return but lingered longer in the kiss then he did. Aly kept the kissing short but frequent so they were able to still talk in between. "I love you too" she sighed happily.

Aiden smiled with every single kiss that Alyissa had to offer him. Clearly, he wasn't going to deny or ask er to stop so he kissed the woman back each and every time with fervor and passion. "I love you when you kiss me like this. It makes me feel special." He laughed and then suddenly crawled on top of the brunette, taking her face in between his hands while kissing her again. "You look hot babe... did I ever tell you?" He teased. He too forgot about all the dangers outside these walls. All he could do was think about her and concentrate on her. She enamored him.

Alyissa squealed in laughter when Aiden rolled her over. "Yes I believe you did" she giggled into his kiss before speaking again "you are special...well to me you are" Aly teased giving him a chance to catch the mischievous glint in her Amber optics. They held all the love that Alyissa had for him; her eyes had always been deep wells to hold whatever emotion. Rings of fire that surround the black abyss that was her pupils could be quite alluring or intimidating depending on who you asked. Though Alyissa had never given much thought into what Aiden saw. The answer would always be the same if she asked anyway.

Finally, Aiden just could not hold himself back anymore. One look into those glorious eyes and he was just a goner. His hands quickly moved to undo her jeans and then unzip them before pulling them down to her knees. He reached down and pressed a kiss to her lips, sucking on the lower lip of the brunette and then pulling back before kissing her neck. “God, I love you. I know it’s getting late but I need you at least one more time baby. Today has been too stressful to not have some fun.” He pointed out and let his hand run through her hair again, kissing her as hard as he can again, sucking her tongue into his mouth.

Aiden caught Alyissa off guard when he suddenly pulled her into a French kiss while unzipping her jeans. "Mmm Aiden, we just had sex" she protested playfully but was cut off feeling his erection against her thigh "maybe you can try to convince me" she whispered softly "I love you too"

When Alyissa challenged the tall, strong man to convince her to have sex, he knew exactly what his next move was going to be. After unzipping her jeans he unzipped his own and pulled out his cock once again. "Isn't this convincing enough?" He cooed, taking her hand and wrapping it around him. "I know how much you love it baby... I know you want it. Don't pretend like you don't." He said with a smirk growing on his lips, looking deep into her eyes.

Alyissa gave a teasing smile at him "and if I refuse?" She asked pretending she wasn't in the mood to fool around with him and whipped her body to the side so she left him throbbing with the need to fuck her again. Though with how high her sex drive was it wasn't easy to pretend that she wasn't interested.

When Alyissa began teasing him, all Aiden did was remain silent and smirk. He knew exactly what to do next so after a couple moments, he reached and placed his hand over her mouth tightly and took his other hand to start grabbing at her breasts. "If you refuse then I have to take you by force. You know I don't take "No" for an answer baby... Get real." He said with a chuckle and suddenly pinned the Irish beauty onto her stomach before pulling her panties down off her legs, taking his throbbing length and running it all along her wet folds.

Alyissa bite back a moan when he suddenly groped her breasts. Aiden could over power her even when injured but that didn't mean that she couldn't put up a fight. Aly smirked to herself when he pinned her. She thrashed with false whimpering "Aiden please no" she whimpered trying to turn around.

Obviously, Aiden would be aroused ten times more than before with Aly trying to put up a fight. "Be quiet. I own you." He growled and grabbed at a roll of duct tape he used earlier, taking her wrists and taping them tightly together while keeping her pinned down by his body. "I'm going to fuck you so hard Aly. You can't stop me. I know you want this, you dirty girl." He growled and aggressively began kissing her.

Alyissa knew how to put on a show for Aiden's arousal. So when he bound her wrists together then tugged her up for a kiss, she'd bite down on his lower lip but not hard enough to cause too much pain. "No" she repeated with a challenging look on her face despite she was grinning like an idiot on the inside. Aly usually didn't enjoy being taken from behind but it was a heavenly way to pleasure the primal sexuality they both had.

Aiden quickly grabbed a scarf from beside of him and took it, pressing it in between Aly's teeth and tying it at the back of her head for a cleave gag. With a grin, h flipped her back down onto her stomach and kept grinding his cock against her thigh. Now she was all tied and gagged and ready for a fucking. "Go ahead baby. Try and squirm away. I'm going to fuck you no matter what baby."

Alyissa growled low in challenge but was silenced when Aiden pressed his manhood against her thigh. Now instead of fighting him she shuddered at the thought of how rough Aiden had told her he was going to be. It was hard to maneuver or thrash when splayed out on her belly ready to be dominated. Aly managed to turn herself over and sit herself up enough that she could reach to kiss her husband.

There was hadly anything that Aiden found more arousing than kissing Aly with a gag in her mouth. He eagerly kissed her, letting his tongue slip over her lips and moaned quietly, taking the tip of his cock and running it against her wet folds. “Do you want me baby? Tell me how bad you want me inside of you. Beg for me baby. Beg for me to rough you up.” He murmured, kissing all the way down her neck.

Alyissa closed her eyes tightly when she felt his cock near her folds. "Please Aiden, fuck me. I won't deny you anymore I promise, I'll be good." she whimpered through her gag. The kissing of her neck sent Aly spiralling into new depths of arousal. The tape and belt that they used were much more comfortable than the handcuffs that Aiden used in the shed awhile back. Alyissa had been in handcuffs before but not for the use of sexual pleasure.

Aiden grabbed the scarf and decided to tie her ankles together tightly. “Oh, you won’t be getting off so easy, Alyissa.” He warned her and then stood to his feet, standing in front of the bed and looking down at her. He took his thick cock and let it trace over the imprint of her lips on the tape and then he sat her up on her knees, hands moving up and down her back and squeezing her ass, pressing her chest against his while he started kissing her neck. Poor Aly wasn’t getting his cock so easily this time. She would truly have to earn it.

Alyissa gritted her teeth and flared her nostrils trying to hold back the whimpering that she knew would give him satisfaction. She craned her neck enough where Aiden could replace the Love bite bruises that were starting to heal with new ones. "Aiden baby please don't be such a tease" she groaned lowly as fought to break the tape bindings on her wrists. Aly knew that thrashing about like a fish out of water increased his arousal tenfold but she had just seduced him with her Amber orbs. Body language and whimpering would be her key to getting what she wanted.

Aiden felt himself growing more and more animalistic right now. The way she squirmed and whimpered was really getting him going and he leaned down to press a kiss to her gagged lips again, taking his hand and slapping her hard on the ass. “Keep this up baby and I’m not going to have a choice but to fuck you. You’re my little kidnapped damsel in distress baby. I think you need someone to save you.” He whispered quietly and nuzzled their noses together and settled on top of her body, letting the tip of his cock circle her wet folds teasingly again.

Alyissa grinned and slowly nuzzled his neck and let her body flirt playfully by rubbing her curvy body into the ridges of his abdomen. She swiveled her hips out of his reach as if still challenging her dominant in resisting the temptation of being the sexual frustrated damsel that she often played. Instead she played hard to get with her body in teasing him the way he had done to her all the time.

Aly might have thought this was teasing him but it was actually doing the opposite. When watching her do that, he pretended her to be a resistant little captive that was trying to get away. His hands immediately gripped her ass and pushed her hips back against his hips. “Where are you going Alyissa?” He cooed to the Irish lass and started kissing on her neck seductively. It was obvious that he couldn’t wait too much longer but it was clear how much fun he was enjoying with her as well.

Her eyes flickered from his face to down his muscular torso that made her shiver in anticipation. "Don't like being teased back do you" she growled pressing her body against his chest enough that the two snowy peaks of her flesh were more prominent now. "You're a damn devil and I won't submit" Aly moaned carrying on with the captive act seeing that it pleased him greatly.

Most of what Aly was trying to say was really indecipherable because of the gag but it still turned him on immensely, obviously. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore. She kept squirming and talking and it was all so damn hot so he finally gave into his body’s feelings and rammed himself inside of her, ripping her open with a quick force and pushing inside of her, tilting his head back and moaning, gripping her breasts hard with his hands, squeezing them as he started to thrust manically. It was clear how much this turned Aiden on. He wasn’t holding back anything.

Alyissa was paralyzed with shock as Aiden piledrived himself into her sex without any restraint whatsoever. It was blissful and heavenly as all the stress was lifted off her shoulders. Shutting off her brain and breathing in with her body, Alyissa quickly regained composure to start to move with him on every rotation.

The confident mixture of a smile and a smirk never left Aiden’s face. Pounding into her over and over, he felt his cock throbbing inside of her and it was clear that there was quite a bit of pent up feelings leading up to this. Aiden let his moans fall freely from his lips while beginning to kiss the woman all up and down her neck. He kept groping her breasts with his large hands and could feel himself quickly going closer and closer to the edge.

Back
Top Bottom