Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Aiden smirked when Aly said this and slowly pulled back, light on his feet. “Oh, it’s been too long. I think we’re long overdue.” He spoke. “You don’t need Daryl anyways. You’ve got me.” He reminded her teasingly. “So come on Aly. Attack me.” He whispered, bringing her on over out of sight. They always ended the same, even when he let Aly win. He would end up grabbing her, maybe even tying her up but he would just see where it would go.

Aly nodded with a large grin and once reaching grass removed her gun holster and knife then her boots so it was pure hand to hand combat. Usually she wouldn't throw the first swing to start the spar but nodded. Using an open hand she moved a swing near his head then stopped faking him out then twisting her hips violently to knock him to the side trying to topple her larger lover over onto his back.

Aiden figured he would be a darling and let Alyissa do what she wanted for a while. She actually did catch him off guard when she used her hips instead of her hand and it sent him toppling onto her back. When he was down though, he wrapped his arms around her ankles and quickly attempted to pull her down onto the ground with him. This was always where the real fun started to happen and he didn’t even care they were outside the community and anyone could see. It might not bode too well for them but he’d deal with that later.

Her knees buckled and allowed him to pull her to the ground with him keeping on her side instead of her back to roll herself back onto all fours where she had learned from not only Aiden but Daryl to wrap her legs to control Aly's opponent and come out on top to land jabs to the side of the face or slam elbows down. Of course she wouldn't land any hits but more to just roll herself ontop of him in a sexual manner.

When Aly was on top of him now, Aiden just grinned up at her. He knew that if anyone ever attacked her and for some weird reason he wasn’t around then she could handle herself. His hands now reached to slap her ass hard again and again. Then he landed a few hits with slapping her breast and squeezing her nipples. “Agh, you’re quite the fighter, aren’t you?”

Alyissa turned to trap his little finger then his thumb bringing Aiden's hand up to lightly bite his index and middle finger teasingly with intense eyes. "I don't remember you grabbing my ass part of self defense Aly whispered before connecting her lips to his as a free hand trailed down his chest towards his groin.

Aiden let Aly have her playful biting and nipping of his finger. “Oh yeah? Well if I’m defending myself against you then I have to.” He smirked, winking at her and his other hand reached under her shirt, pulling at her bra. “I might just rip this off of you.” He chuckled, rubbing against her hand that was against his groin. “What are you going to do about it?” He questioned, a smirk growing on his face.

"Well I have two options in mind. I could continue to kick your ass or let you fuck me senseless not quite sure on which one to chose. Your thoughts?" she smirked guiding his hands down her curvy frame "I have a good feeling you want option two" she purred rocking her hips feverishly into his groin as a usual way to arouse the larger man. "Thing about what's great about you is that your crazy matches my crazy, though there is something knew we haven't done mostly because you haven't gotten around to asking me so I was wondering if you'd.."

“I do prefer option two.” Aiden smirked and suddenly stood up while wrapping his arms around her, liftiing her in the air. “Let’s go.” He winked at her before carrying her over to the side. They were now at some old shed in the community. “This looks abandoned. I like it.” He laughed and locked themselves inside the shed, suddenly putting her back down. “Now… where were we?” He cooed, sliding a hand around her waist.

"Aiden!" she cried in surprise at him suddely picking her up. Alyissa couldn't help herself but begin to laugh at how he had jumped her this time. "What's with you and banging me in sheds?" Aly joked then gave a devilish look "I believe you're about to Fuck me" she murmured letting her Amber gaze run over his body with hunger.

“Honey, you know that I’ll bang you anywhere.” Aiden fired back playfully before approaching his wife once again. Having sex was always a possible solution to their problems. If they were sad, they could fuck, if she was mad, they could fuck, and if they were happy then they would fuck. The sex life and the sex itself was incredible. Aiden had no complaints whatsoever, not before nor after the outbreak. “I remember the first time we had sex back in high school. I think we’ve came quite a way from a quickie under the bleachers.” He chuckled, pulling his shirt off for her to show off his body, placing her hands on his chest as he started kissing her passionately.

Alyissa gave a short chuckle of laughter against his lips before pulling away for air. "High school...If there was any building I had my choice of burning down it would have been ours. Well that and the Farm House" she murmered before stripping off her own shirt to reveal her supple Breasts that played peek a boo in a simple black lace Bra. "Funny how things turned out huh, our sparring matches always end the same no matter who has the upper hand" she joked moving her kissing down his jawline while her hands roamed down his chest until they hit the hem of his Jeans.

“Are you complaining? I like how they all end.” Aiden teased her and was eagerly returning the kisses, now moving to her jeans as well, helping her slid them off and wiggling them off her legs. “I swear baby, no matter what happens to us you still only get hotter and hotter. Good God. I’m so lucky. I can’t wait to be back inside of you.” They were so insatiable and everyone in this group knew that by now. If they couldn’t’ find either of them, then they assumed they were off having sex- which they probably were. Once they were both down into their undergarments, he quickly picked her up and shoved her in between his body and the wall of the shed. “Now, let’s get this off you.” He winked, unclasping the bra before grabbing it with his teeth and pulling it off.

Snowy peaks that were her breasts seemed all more appetizing after Aiden had removed the Bra from her chest. It honestly was a relief to have it off as her body could relax. "You say that until I get older and the ladies start to sag" Aly snorted in amusement. Alyissa liked her alone time but hadn't spent one waking moment separated since the World went to Shit. "So position of choice shall it be hmmm?" she whispered finding it hard not to joke around until he shut her up.

Aiden grinned at her and shook his head. "Don't you worry. Even when we're seventy I'll still uck you." He smirked at her even though that was probably disgusting to imagine, but he figured if anyone found a way to do it it would be them. "I love you. I fucking love you." He murmured into her mouth and then suddenly look around, grabbing her and pulling her over by a table that was there. He quickly pushed her down so she was bent over the table and pulled down her panties, now rubbing his crotch against her. "I think this is a good way to fuck the anger out of you, yes?"

"I would say so" she breathed resting herself as he bent her over onto the wooden table. "If I get splinters in my chest, I blame you" she warned playfully while suddenly letting out a soft moan of feeling his Pelvis against her rear. "Fuck me" she cursed to herself as arousing fire burned the nerves in her lower regions.

Alyissa didn’t have to tell Aiden that twice. After dropping his boxers, he used his leg to spread hers and then it was time for some fun. Roughly, he grabbed on Aly’s hair and started to pull at it before taking his hips and slamming inside of her, his thick cock bursting into her little pussy right where it belonged. Almost immediately he started to thrust as hard as he could, smacking her body into the old table. It was starting to creak and make loud noises like it would break but it didn’t slow him down. Instead he kept smirking at her while thrusting his hips, his cock just going deeper and deeper inside his wife each time.

Alyissa gripped the edges of the wooden table to the point her knuckles turned white. She had no clue Aiden would have been this rough with her but she wasn't complaining. Infact her cries came muffled from biting them back knowing it would only drive him insane without hesitation. It was quite clear who won the Sparring match because it was Aly who was getting plowed while bent over a table.

Aiden glanced down at his wife bent over the table and smirked. This was exactly how he wanted her. One hand wrapped around to grab her chest and lift her upper body so her back was against his chest. Leaning down, he stuck his tongue out and lightly licked down her neck in a teasing manner. He could hear the sloshing of her juices around his thick cock as he continuously slammed into her g-spot. His tip just buried deeper and deeper inside the woman with each passing thrust and he felt exhilarated. Their sparring matched did always end this way but he would not complain whatsoever. His goal here was to make sure to please his wife to the fullest extent so he slithered two fingers between her hips and the table where he could make contact with her clit. His fingers started moving in a circular direction over her mound of flesh, pressing down with some pressure as a light moan was elicited from his throat.

As hard as Alyissa was trying to hold back her moaning. The resistance broke when he licked her neck then thumbed at her Clitoris which made Aly bite her lower lip almost too hard. "Fuck yes!" she cried unable to contain the sounds any more. He was physically worshipping her body to no end and it was leaving her a quivering hot mess. Public sex wasn't usually something that she was fond of but the exhilaration of the risk only made the Primal aggression for Aiden to fuck her stronger. Alyissa needed this to properly compose herself so she didn't go ballistic on Rick for putting them in danger. At this point Aly would have voted Rick out and Daryl or Aiden to step in. Though Alyissa wasn't exactly completely sane herself, it was Aiden who was keeping her grounded.

Aiden’s mind was far away from anything else that wasn’t Alyissa right now. Even though she was moaning loud and the sound of the entire shed shaking with their sex made it obvious, he had no intentions of slowing down. Roughly, he pulled on her long hair to turn her head to his. His tongue now traced over her upper lip, lower lip, then back over them both once again before kissing her passionately. His other hand continued to play with her clitoris even more than before. His cock was now pulsating at his head which meant he would soon hit his orgasm- and that he did. With a moan of his wife’s name leaving his lips, a final thrust rendered his cock helpless to all the emotions, causing him to explode inside of her once more, quickly filling her up while he kissed her tenaciously throughout it all.

Alyissa breathed hard and almost felt like buckling. She was sure that Aiden felt the same way after he had finished. "Fuck It's been a while since you've bent me over anything and fucked me that hard" she sighed resting against his chest. "Feel free to take me again like what soon" she told him leaving herself open to a second round if he felt like it.

Slowly, Aiden pulled his cock out of her wet folds before turning his wife to face him. He pressed a passionate kiss to her mouth, pressing his hands to the back of her head. He kissed her just as hard as he can, tilting his head and deepening the kiss. Finally, he pulled back from the kiss and winked at her. “I’d like that… but I want to explore the scenery. You pick where we fuck next. I want somewhere different. Just tell me where.” He cooed into her ear.

She nodded and rested her rear against the old table and ran delicate fingers over the bite mark on her shoulder. "Does it bother you that Rick doesn't know?" Alyissa asked observing how faint it had grown since it had healed, it almost looked like a animal bite but the teeth was the only thing that gave it away. "We could have saved Bob or Tyreese..." she thought outloud knowing that they were the key to stopping it all but at what cost? Aly hated residing in the dark part of her mind because it gave the danger of becoming trapped until Aiden was able to break her from it.

Aiden wrapped his arms around Aly and shook his head. “Nope. It doesn’t bother me at all. First of all I just don’t care what Rick thinks, he’s lost my respect when he tried to come onto you. But secondly, we know that if we are the key to stopping it, the cost would be high. And maybe I’m selfish but I’m not risking you with anything. All I know is that neither of us will die from a bite or turn and that’s all I care about. Anyone else can do whatever they want. I don’t care.” Aiden spoke, making it clear that this is what he wanted and no one else mattered.

Back
Top Bottom