We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Alyissa went to respond but was cut off by a yawn. Instead she nodded, Aly had forgot that she told him that he could fuck her again. Though she was sure as soon as he'd tease her and the fatigue would dissolve.

When Alyissa nodded, Aiden leaned down to gently kiss her cheek. He remembered her promise but he didn't want to tire Aly out too much so he decided he'd wait for another opportunity. Once back to the house, he led her right on upstairs, exchanging glances with Rick. With that look, Rick had to know that Aiden knew what he'd done and he looked shameful, and rightfully so. Not wanting to think about it or deal with it now, he just followed Aly on up the stairs to their room.

Alyissa took off the heels and flattened herself into his chest "Rip this stupid thing off me" she whimpered. Of course Aly didn't expect full blown intercourse. Cuddling into eachother until ethier one of them became aroused enough worked for her too.

"Rip?" Aiden asked and repeated the words she said. "So... you mean I can literally rip this thing off you, huh?" He questioned and tilted his head curiously at his wife, his hands playing with the fabric of the dress. That was one way to get him going.

She slowly grinned and nodded. Her hands traveling from his back to the collar of his shirt. With one quick yank, all the buttons came undone exposing his well muscled torso. "Yes rip it off me" she breathed tucking her face into the crook of his neck. It pulled the material tight which would give a clean tear without any resistance.

When Alyissa repeated this, Aiden wasn't about to hold off any longer. His two large hands both grabbed the collar of her dress before pulling his arms apart, ripping the dress and tearing it down before finishing the job and being able to dispose of the clothing quickly. He grinned when he looked at his wife once doing this, pushing her down and crawling on top of her, pinning her down with his body as they kissed again.

Hearing Aiden tear the material off her body made Aly shudder with excitement and it increased when he pushed her down onto the bed. She broke into laugher as she kissed him in return at how eager he seemed to be.

"This is setting up to be a night full of fun, isn't it baby?" Aiden murmured while pressing his lips up and down her neck, feeling his fatigue dissipating with the development of his arousal beginning to grow, starting to grind his hips against Alyissa's hips.

"I've found you Fuck me hardest when ever you're pissed off. It's why I was so sassy to you in college" she smirked "Have I ever asked you to be gentle with me?" she murmured swaying her own hips into his groin and allowed a shapely leg trail up his until she reached his waist.

Right now, Alyissa knew everything to say and to do to make Aiden hard and horny. If she wanted this hard and rough, then that's how she would get it. Quickly, he manuevered out of his boxers and pants before disposing his wife of all her undergarments. After both were nude, he roughly grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, hovering over her and staring into her eyes wildly, rubbing his crotch against her thigh slowly.

Alyissa grinned as he pinned her to the bed. She let her body writhe as if she were to break out of his grasp but knowing it would only drive his need to Fuck her roughly. As soon as Aly felt his manhood against her inner thigh, it made her freeze "God damn Aiden...fuck me" she begged softly.

Feeling Aly try and squirm out of his grasp really did make him want to fuck her that much more than he already did. After her statement, he had enough and was ready to be back inside of her, so he squeezed her wrists hard and forced his thick manhood back right where it belonged and started thrusting, kissing her almost violently as this fucking session started.

Alyissa almost cried out his name but it Aiden quickly covered her mouth so Aly's moans were almost completely muffled. It had a been a while since their Sex had been so vicious. Tomorrow Aly could imagine her husband puffing out his chest infront of Rick to prove that he only could satisfy Alyissa in such a way as bite marks on his neck wasn't a rare occurance for the couple.

Aiden knew that Aly loved him and sex wasn't the only reason why she'd never be unfaithful. However, no man could ever do this to Aly. He was holding both her arms above her head with one hand and using the other to cover her mouth as he ravaged her. His mind was right on her right now as if he needed to prove any more that she was his and his only. His lips were busy making marks on Aly's neck with his teeth, breathing heavily as he moved in and out of her over and over again.

Irish tradition in her family believed in claiming women. Alyissa remembered Aiden throwing her over his shoulders at their wedding. He had always been good to her, they rarely fought with eachother and if they did it didn't last long. Maybe it was because she took pity on Rick for losing his wife, only to be left alone with his children. Like Glenn she gave second chances but it was not Alyissa he had to be worried about now. Aly was sure he'd apologise in the morning and it would be quickly forgotten or least she hoped so. But none of that concerned her at the moment. Alyissa rocked herself so his manhood became buried within her. Pressure built quickly as her vaginal muscles tightened around him, signaling that her climax was rising.

Aiden felt Alyissa's muscles tighten their grip around his cock and whenever this happened, he got the signal that his sweet little Aly was getting close. That just motivate him to ravage the poor woman even harder, still keeping her pinned and forced down as tightly as he could. Aiden might forgive Rick but it would take more than just an "I am sorry" because trying to kiss his woman wasn't something easily forgiven, especially if he considered Rick a close friend. Aiden would never have done that to Lori and never did that to Lori when he was living so what the hell was he doing? Being drunk wasn't an excuse and if he tries to use it as an excuse, then that would really set him off. That didn't matter now, though. The only person that was on his mind was Aly and he let her know that by just slamming his hips into her over and over again as harshly as he possibly could.

Alyissa's felt arousal burn from the friction. It hurt but was a good hurt. The kind that would make you walk funny the next day but Aly could care less. She gripped his hand when he tightened his grip on her hands. Aiden's manhood not only stimulated the G-spot and went straight to her Cervix. "Aiden.....fuck!" she growled lowly before leaned up to kiss him roughly until she felt the need to bite on his lower lip but not enough to draw blood of course.

Aiden was smiling into the kiss while his lungs were burning for air even though he refused to take his lips off of hers. Finally, he plunged deep into her cervix one final time before his orgasm racked over his body harshly, causing an explosion inside of her, moaning her name and pressing as close to her as he possibly could, sucking on her lower lip and biting it as well while riding out his orgasm.

Alyissa had to pull away to from the kiss in order to bite down on his shoulder. The Pain of her Cervix being pushed open was harsh and sharp as a Razor blade. Though with her own release washed it all away. Aly held onto his back to support as unknowingly a few tears fell from her eyes. Aiden had always came loaded for bear, sometimes Aly forgot how easily he could hurt her if not careful. She took a few deep breaths through her nose before speaking "G-god damn...now that was good" Aly joked through panting.

Aiden was smirking as he started to wipe the tears away from Aly's face. "Hmm... it really had to be pretty fucking good if you were crying." Aiden teased his beautiful wife and kissed her. After both had calmed down somewhat and were not breathing more normal, he rolled off of her and beside of her onto the bed, his arms and legs tangling around her as he sighed. "You're really hot when you cum..." He mused casually, looking down at her.

"I'm not crying...am I?" she asked reaching up to touch under her eyes to find damp skin from her tears. She leaned over him to shake her head in amusement "You say I'm good looking doing everything" she giggled and hovered over Aiden's face to stare down at him. Aly leaned down to hesitantly kiss her husband, deepening it after a few moments.

"That's because I can't lie to you." Aiden smirked and returned the kiss, just kissing her with all his might and all his force, squeezing her body close to his. "Alright... let's get some sleep now babe. I love you so much. Sleep good." he whispered and cuddled up to her after the kiss was over, a content smile on his face as he closed his eyes tiredly, nuzzling close into her body.

Alyissa nodded before yawning. She tied herself up with the silk sheets before tucking herself into Aiden's arms. Her slumber was deep and undisturbed until morning arrived. Alyissa woke to find her body aching from the rough sex from the night before. "Fuck me" she groaned as her muscles protested from moving. "Aiden" she called once before groggerily moving on her knees to wack him with a pillow.

Aiden slept so peacefully and it was not disturbed... until he was hit in the face with a pillow that is. Sitting up quickly, he looked around only to be hit again by Alyissa. After he realized what was going on, he looked to his wife and chuckled, reaching his hand up to touch her face. "Well, that wasn't how I expected to be woken up... but I thought it was cute." He told her while giving a sly wink.

Alyissa laughed "I could have woken you with a kiss or sucking you off but where's the fun in that, You sleep like a bear I'm surprised you woke up at all" she teased rolling over to crouch above him. "Do you want some Coffee?" she whispered before planting a kiss on the side of his face. Aly loved waking up Aiden and seemed to find a new way almost every morning. "You fell asleep pretty quickly last night, did I tire the poor A-bear out?" she cooed playfully taking a hand to grab his chin gently.

Back
Top Bottom