We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Alyissa shuddered from the kiss as he licked her lips which she didn't know was asking permission or just getting back at her from this morning. But she continued to deepen the kiss. She parted her lips a little to see what he'd do while Alyissa snaked her arms around his neck.

Aiden simply closed his eyes while relaxing during the kiss. It felt so nice to have her lips on his while he let his hands grip her by the waist. Finally, they had true privacy now and he wanted to take advantage of that "How about you give me a lap dance, Aly?"

Alyissa almost broke out in laughter against his lips "You do remember you married a biker not a stripper right?" she shook her head and pressed her hips into his while dragging her right hand down his torso "I suppose I could give it a shot" she whispered

Aiden chuckled at Aly's comment since he hardly ever asked her to do anything else other than just lay there. "Don't start with me babe. You know how good I am at eating you out. I think that earns a good lap dance once in a while." Aiden teased, licking his lips when she said she would give it a shot, waiting for her to start.

Aiden chuckled at Aly's comment since he hardly ever asked her to do anything else other than just lay there. "Don't start with me babe. You know how good I am at eating you out. I think that earns a good lap dance once in a while." Aiden teased, licking his lips when she said she would give it a shot, waiting for her to start.

Alyisss gave a coy smile before leading him to the Sofa where she could take full advantage of him "Sit" she said gently before slowly sauntering around to his back side. Aly began by letting her hands roam down his chest to above his manhood then back up again, "I ache for your touch baby. But I like starving you of mine, it makes the sex so much hotter" she growled in his ear before quickly moving so her back faced the front of him. Aly brushed her hair aside to reveal his bite marks and hickeys from their earlier sessions. Next bending down to remove her snakeskin boots that gave a good view of her rear to arouse Aiden further.

Aiden smiled, sitting on the sofa like she asked. Aiden smiled when she ran her hands up and down his body, now just keeping quiet and letting her do what she wanted. He watched how the marks on her neck looked even hotter than before and he couldn't help it so he reached out and gave her ass a slap when she bent down to remove her boots. "Mmm, now that's an ass." He beamed before sitting back comfortable, feeling himself shiver in anticipation at what his wife would do.

Aly gasped in surprise but her smirk grew bigger as she grew bolder then before. It was rare that Aiden would let her take control unless she was riding him or giving him head. But this was more enjoyable then she thought it would be. "This piece of Ass is yours" she breathed as Alyissa straddled him. Grasping his belt loops she pulled herself foreward quickly enough that her nether regions grinded into his groin before dancing away. Alyissa traced his jawline at the same time until she couldn't resist kissing him. All the while the rhythm of Aly's hips intensified of pressing herself into him to tease him.

Aiden noticed how she seemed to love this new amount of control she had. Seeing her enjoyment made him smile. "You're damn right it is." he breathed, watching as she straddled him moaning while she ground into his cotch. When they kissed, he was grabbing her rear as hard as he could, squeezing and pulling on it roughly. "You give one hell of a lap dance." He growled into her mouth, moaning one more time as he even started to grind back against her.

Alyissa laughed lightly with before letting out a small moan "It's not done yet Aiden baby" Aly murmured into the kiss. Her hands began to wander to his belt to undo it in which she had plans to use later on. Then she undid her gun holster that was carelessly dropped to the floor. Aly's shirt came off next so Aiden could feel her breasts against his torso. After feeling his length harden under her, Aly took another step with undoing the clasps of her Bra that quickly fell next to her Gun belt.

Aiden could never decide what was better: Alyissa's ass or Alyissa's tits. Thankfully, he didn't have to choose. he could do whatever he wanted with either at any time he pleased. Licking his lips, he watched her take off her shirt and he was really growing hard now. The temptation was real with wanting to just rip her clothes off and take her but he knew it would be good to wait, to be patient and to just feel all these amazing feelings that Aly wanted to show him. "Why did you never become a model when you were younger?" Aiden teased while watching her.

"doubt playboy would ever visit a small farm outside of Vegas" she scoffed playfully into the fabric of his shirt. Aly kissed down the side of his throat while delicate finger drew intricate patterns down his spine. Amber eyes flickered up to meet his as she drew herself away for a moment "I can you feel harden beneath me, do want to continue upstairs" Aly spoke allowing her Irish accent to drip honey into her voice.

"Let's be honest with each other. I wouldn't have let you model even if they would have visited you. No one else gets to see you the way I see you." Aiden winked playfully and when she suggested they move upstairs, he couldn't agree more so he happily grabbed onto her hand, following her up the stairs. This woman knew exactly what to do to make him hard and to make him needy for her. She always has known so it was nothing new to him.

"You were never good at sharing anyway" she teased while she worked on undoing his jeans. Aly tried to focus on stripping his clothing and pressing a hungry kiss that eventually lead to her biting his neck. "God I can't take much more" she panted into his neck.

"Neither were you." Aiden whispered to her and winked. He loved that even though she was the one giving the dance, she was the one really eager and unable to wait. "Finish your dance baby. You still have to undress me and yourself." Aiden told Aly with a big grin, licking his lips again as he was getting harder and harder.

Alyissa pouted but continued to swivel her hips down so when she finally crouched on the balls of her feet. Aiden's jeans would have tugged down with her. She started to become more aggressive with her movements. Every sway was a silent siren's song that called upon his craving for her touch. She rubbed herself against his chest while wriggling out of her skinny jeans "Your loss".

Aiden kept quiet while this was going on and didn't rush it... or he tried to not rush it, rather, because when her jeans were gone, he couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly, the man grabbed his darling wife and pulled her on the bed, grabbing her shirt and pulling it away before doing the same to his own. "I can't wait anymore either." Aiden winked, now reaching for her panties to try and rid her of the unecessary clothing.

Her inner thighs suddenly became slippery as soon as Aly felt his erection brush against her. It was instinctive that her body react in such a way whenever the couple touched eachother intimately. Alyissa had an Idea of a kink she knew Aiden enjoyed very much since their years of College. "Hold on baby" she breathed taking a moment to use her belt to bind her hands behind her back.

He wasn't sure what Alyissa wanted to do when she told him to hold on but when he saw what the idea was, a smirk came on his face. "Now that your hands are bound... I gotta make sure my little captive isn't heard." Winking playfully, he grabbed a scarf from her bag and placed it in between her teeth, tying it at the back of her head to complete a cleave gag snug on her mouth

Alyissa bite down on the gag willingly and rolled over onto her stomach so her rear was in the air. A complex postion that took some time for her body to adjust but would offer new depths for Aiden to reach inside her. If not with the gag in her mouth she'd been begging to take her. Arousal and heat began to gather at her center in which she whimpered for relief of his cock in her.

After gagging her, Aiden felt his arousal increase almost tenfold. After watching her move into this position, his smirk grew even wider and he was so eager to fuck her now. Crawling up on the bed behind of her, he lightly spanked her ass playfully. "Damn Aly. I can see your pussy lips are already so wet for me. You weren't kidding about needing me, were you?" He chuckled, mainly doing this to stall and to tease her.

Alyissa narrowed her eyes at him but was unable to respond in return. Body language was Aly's only choice to communicate with Aiden. She hinted a threat by twisting her body to one side as if she were to flip on her back. Aly knew how to get her way with him and often it went both ways between the two. Honestly letting Aiden have his way with her then curling her body into his was sounding like a good plan. As long as that plan didn't come with interruptions along the way.

Finally, Aiden didn't want to wait any longer or tease her anymore. He couldn't wait to hear Aly's muffled moans with the gag in her mouth, so he slowly slipped inside of her sweet pussy lips, reaching his hands to hold her bound hands that rest on her lower back, moaning out quietly once he had entered her. It felt so nice to do this once again. They hadn't had this much sex in one day since all hell broke loose but Aidens sure wasn't complaining as he slowly started to roll his hips against hers, slowly pushing deeper inside of her each time.

Alyissa gripped his hands as soon as she felt his manhood enter her. A string thread of curse words came from her so strong it would make a Sailor blush. Though any words would be muffled unless it was the whimpering and pleading sounds. Aly pushed herself closer to his pelvis so that she had taken Aiden's cock straight to the hilt of him.

Now this was real sex right here. Aiden had always had this kinky side that he loved to bring out to play every now and then. The sexy noises that Aly were making really turned him on more than anything. "That's right baby. Take my cock like a good girl. I know you Iove it Aly... Oh, fuck. You feel so good." He groaned, still squeezing her hands while he ravaged her over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom