We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Alyissa didn't even answer him she was far to much focused on drawing him in a deep kiss that would steal his breath from him. Her folds burned with lust again as she could feel his erection against her naked body. Pulling back Aly offered a smile ofher own "I love you too" she breathed while resting her forehead against his. If he wanted to fuck her again Alyissa wouldn't stop him. Infact show would incourage Aiden to take her a third time in a day.

Aiden happily was giving her this kiss and after it was over and his forehead rested on hers, he was very eager to take her one more time.

"You made a promise to me, remember? If this place was really what they said... I could fuck you again... well, this place is what they said it was and now I think it's time we have shower sex... it's been so damn long since we did."

Aiden could remember those days in high school in the shower or even in college when they had the chance. So many times, just aiming to shower together turned into so much more and that would be the same here as well and it made Aiden very eager.

Alyissa scoffed playfully "You'll be a inspiration for generations of poets. Yes I do remember saying that, I just didn't think it would be now." despite her protest Aly was just as eager for him to take her. It wasn't like Aiden to let her go without getting off atleast twice before his own. Most men would only care about their own pleasure but yet again to say that Aiden wasn't like most people. She remembered the vigorous sessions in the Shower. Aly would be taking a shower before class and all of a sudden he'd grab her from behind to tease her so she'd get in the mood. Damn him for being so sexy.

Aiden chuckled, leaning in closer before grabbing her arms, quickly turning her around so her ass was rubbing against him. Then, he was working on her thighs with just rubbing and teasing his cock against her, his hands resting on hers, holding them up onto the shower wall. His lips spent due time kissing on her neck and lips as he stood behind of her. Suddenly, he was ready to enter her so he moved his hands to her waist and slowly entered her tight little nether lips, groaning out quietly and started to thrust against her, filling her up with his length and just relaxing, eager for their session.

Alyissa folded her arms and rested her head against the shower wall, she didn't have much energy to writhe around after her orgasm. So Aly simply let him fuck her, though her breathing was still heavy. She desperatly wanted to turn around to shove Aiden into a wall to show how sexually frustrated she had been since Terminus. No matter how much he would take her. Alyissa was hard to be fully satisfied until her muscles pleaded for her to stop.

Suddenly, his hands went to grab at her clit, his fingers rubbing her mound and the other hand slowly running up her body to grab and squeeze her breasts. he was moaning over and over again, lips pressing to her skin, down her back and making sure that he was touching her and kissing her to the full extent while he was fucking her.

"Ugh... Damn, Aly... You feel so fucking great. I love you so much. I love being inside you." He breathed out with a smile, leaning in close to her while kissing all along her ear and just shoving himself harder inside of her as he groaned out loudly.

Alyissa dug her nails into the wall while she nearly screamed out in pleasure but instead gave a muffled cry. Aiden touching of her clit almost made her cum again, though she didn't want to see the smug smile that would sprawl over her face. "Damn you" she cursed before giving a light laugh "You're gonna wear me out" she quipped then whimpered.

Aiden didn't answer to what Alyissa was saying to him. All he did was just start thrusting even harder than before, slamming his hips into her and sandwiching her in between the wall. The pure passion and love between these two shared in this moment was obvious and his groans filled up the shower along with her moans as he kept pounding away, arching hard towards her, his cock just throbbing now inside of her, feeling himself traveling closer to the edge.

She felt his length touch the sweet spot within her and this time it did make her scream his name. Alyissa could tell how close he was to cumming by just the way he thrusted so hard. If Aly could get herself to climax the same Time Aiden did, it would be a good end to a long day. She guided one of his hands from her breasts to where he had been thumbing at her Clitoris.

Of course, Aiden continued to pound on her sweet spot. It was the spot he always knew where to hit and how to hit it. The smile on his face was large and he continued to thrust, kissing her neck roughly, his lips trailing all over her skin. Finally, after a few more thrusts, he was fondling her breasts when she guided his hand there, just continuing to ravage her and he was getting so close, his climax finally hitting as he came all inside of her once again.

Alyissa came as soon as she felt the rush of his hot seed against her G-spot. After they were both spent, Aly summoned what left over energy she had to lazily run soap down his chest and places where she knew Aiden would be to tired to reach. Using the soap to wash any dirt from her hair. Being a girl it was uncomfortable having unclean hair. Perhaps it was the same for him too. Her Ivory skin now took on a pink hue from the blood vessals had been dilated from soaking in the warmth of the water. Now all she wanted to do was sleep but Rick would be expecting them to stay together while they scouted out the Area.

Aiden loved how they were able to cum simultaenously. It just spoke to their deep love and their deep connection with each other. While she washed him, he also was able to wash her and after the shower was done, the pair were quite clean and fresher than they have been in a very long time. Aiden felt almost new, still rubbing his hand along his face over and over again, not used to feeling clean shaven.

"Well, we had our fun now... I guess it's time to head back out, huh?"

Aly smirked and gave his shoulder a final love bite "I'm sure You'll jump me again soon enough" she snorted before pushing his shoulder playful. "Deanna said somethin about pulling our own weight around here, honestly I stopped listening after awhile" Alyissa rubbed the back of her neck with a shrug. "Glad you smell better. I think I might even miss you smelling like a back woods redneck, no offense to Daryl" she turned around to run her fingers through the knots in hopes of putting it into a half assed braid. Downstairs there was a knock on the door, Jessie had stopped by to welcome them and give some supplies.

After Jessie left the house, the group had a quick little meeting. Everyone decided it would be best for everyone to stay together tonight instead of splitting up. So far, there was no reason to worry but they really couldn't be too safe in times like this dealing with new people and new places. Aiden agreed with Rick on that much and soon Deanna was going around to give out the jobs for everyone. For Aiden, she gave him the job of going out on supply runs. From what she learned about him, he was one of the best in the group as far as supply runs go, plus he was still very young, strong, and he knew how to handle himself. It didnt' bother Aiden because he truly was one of the best on runs. Plus, Glenn was assigned with the same job as him and they worked well together.

Alyissa hadn't been impressed with how Deanna didn't place her on the Runners but she got to Guard duty with Sasha, which wasn't so bad since Aly was one of the best shots next to Rick, Daryl and her own husband. She pressed herself into his side "I don't like the Idea of being seperated from you" Aly growled under her breath next to him. If anything happened to Aiden, there was going to be hell to raise. Alyisss took a deep breath trying to ease the tension out of her shoulders. Tomorrow was a mystery and Aly hoped all would go well.

Obviously, Aiden didn't like being separated from it either. However, he took solace in the fact that at least his wife should be away from danger. They were to be guarding the place in a guard tower which had a great vantage point off the ground and was probably safer than anywhere else. However, he still didn't like it though. He could remember what happened last time something happened to Alyissa and what he did to Father Gabriel because of it. Clearly, if anyone dared to even pinch Alyissa, he'd probably break their neck.

"Neither do I. I don't know how I feel about this shit. I guess we'll just have to deal with it unless they give us a reason not to."

Besides, it wasn't that he didn't think Aly could handle herself or that he couldn't handle himself, becuase they both were capable of doing things on their own. However, the bond and love they shared was so extreme. Ever since the outbreak, ,they really never had been separated at all. Hell, even before the outbreak, they were together all the time.

Alyissa sighed heavily and buried her face into his shoulder. "If anything happens to you, someone is going to pay" she growled but came out muffled. Aly was sure Aiden would be fine, they had come this far. Alyissa lifted her head to turn her attention to Rick "I don't understand how they are so unaware to what is going outside those walls, they seem...weak to put it nicely.

Rick simply shrugged "if it really comes down to it we'll take it from them" he gruffed before resting his arms behind his.

Aly frowned but said nothing, instead she just cuddled up to Aiden. She held high hopes for the next day. For once she could have a well rested sleep without worrying something would go wrong.

Aiden couldn't help but grin slightly when he heard Alyissa get possessive over him. Aiden agreed with Aly's conecpt of the place but when Rick said they would take it if they had to, he kept quiet as well. Then, he just took Aly's hand in his and led her outside. "Let's go for a walk... we can scout that way too..." He whispered into her ear, kissing her cheek and walking down the stairs.

She raised a eyebrow at him "Why?" she whispered it was obvious Rick wanted to keep them all together but trusted Aiden enough to not wander off to far. It was her best ploy that she might be getting laid again but Alyissa went along with it anyway. "Where are we going?" she whispered once the couple was out of earshot. Aly was curious what Aiden had in mind.

"We aren't going far. We will just walk around for a bit. I want to see more of this place. Just take about five minutes." Aiden whispered to her with a nod. Truly, all he wanted to do was look around and try and find out to see if anything was out of the ordinary or not what they said. Then again, he was making sure they were all still close enough to the house if they needed to get back. Curiosity was really getting the best of him. Aiden wanted to do everything he could with making sure he could keep her safe.

She shivered but not from the night air but becuase Alyissa had always been uneasy with it being so dark. Her fear wasn't irrational now that every Braineater from here to Las Vegas wanted to eat them. They strolled from the two houses Deanna had given to where Jessie and her boys resided. Someone seemed to be smoking out on the front porch of the house. Which only she could assume was Jessie's husband, Alyissa felt off as they got closer.

When they passed this house, Aiden walked further away with Alyissa, not wanting to intiate any conversation with the man. They passed a few more hosues before heading back. Aiden didn't think anything really seemed too off about this place so he figured they could head on back. The walk was mostly silent though Aiden never let go of her hand, not for a split second, wanting to make sure she was right with him the entire time.

Aly held her breath when they passed the house, Aiden must have felt her tense up because he didn't even slow to pass a single glance. It made her feel better that Aiden would snap anyone's spine that would dare harm her. He'd proven it a dozen times over, Alyissa would do the same for him."Baby I don't feel like exploring any more of this place till tomorrow please" she whimpered anxiously while her muscles flexed in a fight or flight response as if something were to jump out at her.

Aiden felt the exact same way that Alyissa felt so before long, they were both back to the group's house in no time. By now, a few members were on the porch and a few others were scattered about inside the house. Aiden led Aly on over to one of the large, vacant couches. it looked like a good place for them to sleep tonight. Plus, he could have Aly all curled up on his chest just like he loved to do. He sat down on the couch and stretched, pulling her down into his lap and into his arms as he wrapped himself around her tightly. He knew that after tonight, they would be put to work and they would have to see what would happen from there.

Alyissa let out a soft sigh while Aiden held her, she felt much more safer in his arms then anywhere else. Her eyelids felt heavy when the gentle lull of sleep tugged at her mind. Aly let her eyes wander over Rick's face who seemed just as restless as Aly felt. Though no one might sense it yet but she could feel it. Alyissa buried her face into his chest. Not wanting to think about what could go wrong, tonight she would try and rest without Aiden's caress.

Back
Top Bottom