We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Alyissa pressed herself closer to his chest so she could hear his sweet heartbeat. Aly wanted to believe that this Santuary would be the one, but doubt still lingered after Noah had led them to his home and Tyreese had died. It felt like everyone was dying around them, now she was afraid of losing any more friends. She was determined to let no harm come to Rick's children or any one else espcially Aiden. "Things haven't been easy since Terminus, If this Santuary really excists then it is our best chance for a new home. Honestly I don't know how much of I can take from this constant fear of dying or losing you." she whispered in response "I know Rick can protect us" she spoke softly in response.

Feeling Alyissa press herself closer to his chest made Aiden smile. She was right that things haven't been easy since Terminus- they've been on the run for a long time. The fear that Aly had of losing him was a fear he had as well. All he ever wanted was to keep the love of his life safe and sure he cared about the rest of the group, but obviously, there was only one person he cared for the most- and that was the woman he'd been with ever since they were kids. Quietly, he let out a soft huff of breath against her cheek and pressed a kiss to her skin before pulling away to let his hands rub all along her arms.

"You're right, things haven't been easy at all. I would like to think that Alexandria will really be a safe zone. Those pictures look promising and just so you know, that you will never lose me, okay? You should know this by now. Besides... I have to stay around to keep all the men off my beautiful wife..."

After his last sentence, he winked and nudged her playfully, chuckling while kissing her neck.

Aly gave a small smile, she know she was good looking and if Aiden didn't stick around Rick or Daryl would have gone for her. Alyissa didn't want anyone else but Aiden he was the only man that could handle her. Rick was to consumed with grief to think rationally and Daryl lacked the patience to 'tame' her. Though she had become close friends with them, Aly even considered them brothers. The trail of kisses he led down her neck made her shiver with arousal to the point she struggled to speak "I have a...g-good feeling on Alexandria. God damn Aiden don't tease me" she huffed

"Don't tease you? Are you really telling me what to do?"

Aiden knew that only he could ever tame this feisty, fiery woman. No other man would be able to make her act submissive or have her submit to him at all. Obviously, he didn't stop teasing her because he knew how sensitive that Aly's neck was, so he continued to attack it, shamelessly biting her neck and leaving her neck full of hickeys and love bites, his hands starting to grab at her wrists, pinning them down as he moved to lay on top of her playfully, his lips now attacking the other side of her neck, pressing their bodies firmly pressed up against one another.

Aly's body went ridged as she felt arousal burn her folds. Kissing him back until she had to pull back for air "I'm only suggesting unless you plan to leave me sexually frustrated" she panted before crashing her lips into his again but this time she licked his lower lip asking for a French kiss to further her arousal for him.

When feeling Alyissa lick his lower lip, Aiden returned the favor to her. His tongue was suddenly shoved into his wife's mouth and his head tilted ever so slightly. All his love, passion, and desire was put into this kiss. Sure, maybe they had sex earlier outside the barn but did Aiden care? Nope. He would love to have sex with her all day but that wasn't possible and they hardly had time anymore so if the opportunity would present itself twice in one day, then he'd obviously take it.

"What if I don't plan to leave you sexually frustrated? Aiden growled into her mouth, not letting his lips leave hers for a second.

Alyissa shuddered feeling her undergarments to become damp, she hooked her legs around his waist. "Don't keep me waiting" Aly murmered moving her lips to his jawline, her eyes and mind were certainly clouded with lust. No thought lingered but the one of remembering what his manhood buried in her moments ago. She growled playfully back at him until her lips bruised from the argressive kissing. Suddenly something pinced her side, Aly had forgotten to take off her gun holster belt that was also carrying her skinning knife. Quickly unthreading one of her hands out of his grasp so she could fumble with undoing the buckle. Alyissa was seconds away from stripping her clothes off any in hope that Aiden would bed her for a second time.

After Alyissa hooked her legs around his waist and told him to not keep her waiting, Aiden smirked down at her. As she kissed his jawline, he tilted his head and let her kiss him, moaning out quietly when she was kissing him. His mind was clouded with the same thoughts, unable to help himself anymore. After she undid the buckle from pants, he took the chance to start removing her clothes. Her shirt, then her jeans went quickly and when her lingerie clad body lay on the sheets, he was kissing all over her chest and collarbone again, smiling and moaning against her skin, starting to grind his hips against hers. To speed things up, he took off his own shirt and pants, tossing them aside and now laying on her, tangling his hands in her hair and kissing her on the lips again, moaning out her name smiling the entire time, his hands starting to rub his hands up and down her body, just trying to feel her body up as much as he could.

Aly could feel his manhood starting to harden against her. She whimpered softly in response to his groaning, her body felt hot under his touch. "Aiden..please" she pleaded though she wasn't sure why. Alyissa tilted her head back exposing her neck to him, the pulse in her folds began to come at a higher pace now. Things were starting to heat up and Aly needed something to distract herself so giving a mischevious smirk she slipped a cold hand into his boxers but just enough to let the tips of her fingers to graze his cock.

After Aly began pleading for him, Aiden's smirk grew wider and wider. His lips were still kissing all along the bare and exposed skin of her neck as he moaned quietly and let his hands squeeze her breasts when her fingers grazed his cock. She might be planning to tease him back but that wasn't happening a she quickly undid the straps of her bra before moving her panties down and off her body. After she lay there totally nude, Aiden winked playfully and slid down his boxers, letting his big, strong arms encircle her smaller body and pull her tightly to his chest as he began kissing her lips, griding himself against her thigh to get her going.

Alyissa's breathing was starting to hitch from the electric burning of her nerves. The tumble of Aiden and Aly's struggle to torment eachother only heightened her arousal for him. She writhed under him until she made sure that their hips met so His manhood lined up with her entrance enough that the head of his erection was inched into her folds.

When feeling those sweet folds around his length, Aiden could play around no longer. With a love-filled smile on his face, he gave Alyissa a playful wink before taking his manhood and forcing it inside of her. A low growl left his throat and his hands began to run all over her body, spending time on her abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms before sliding down to that firm ass of hers and giving it a squeeze. His pace was so sweet and gentle, slowly rubbing their hips together over and over again, letting himself just inch deeper inside of her with each passing moment.

Alyissa cried out his name with a whimper when she felt him slam fully into her without expecting it. She dragged her nails down his back leaving angry red marks. Aly rolled her hips in tune with his thrusting, meanwhile grazing her teeth over his shoulder. "Fucking hell babe" she cursed under her breath before muffling her whimpers into his neck.

Hearing Alyissa cry out his name after the unexpected slam caused Aiden to smirk. Giving Aly pleasure was something that he never failed to do. This man wasn't the kind of man to be well endowed and think he didn't have to do any work. No matter how big and thick Aiden's cock was, he always made sure to work his body to stimulate her even further. Knowing she left marks on his back caused that smirk to grow because that meant she was truly experiencing great pleasure. Tilting his head so she could kiss his shoulder and neck, Aiden listened to her muffle herself and that was just one of the most sexy things she could do and on cue, he began to thrust even harder, causing the sound of her ass slamming on the ground to echo in the room as he groaned out her name quietly.

"Aiden I'm close" she whispered feeling her muscles tighten as her climax build. Alyissa shuddered in response to his thrusting driving her into the sheets. Aly writhed under him so her body slid further to the base of of his manhood. "I love you" she growled into the nape of his neck before giving him a second love bite so she could save herself the embaressment of the pitiful whimpers and cries that came from her.

It was so empowering to know that Aly's climax was building. The feeling of her bod writhing under him caused him to shiver with pure pleasure while his lips wouldn't leave her skin for a second. His hips went a bit faster, loving the kind of attention she was giving his neck with the love bites.

"Oh, fuck... I love you too, Aly. Go ahead and cum for me. Don't hold back baby... just let that juicy pussy release."

After telling her this, he grabbed her by the face so he could kiss her again, just shoving their lips together and forcing his tongue into her mouth again, smiling at the sensations.

She heeded his words and began to shudder and shiver violently under him. Aly moaned against his lips allowing him to tangle his tongue with her. She had to pull away from his kiss to breathe though she clearly didn't want to. After her climax began to ebb away, she sat there clinging to his body while she panted heavily "Fuck"she laughed lightly with a huff "I needed that". Alyissa buried her face into his shoulder to muffle her heavy breathing.

After Aly had experienced her own orgasm, Aiden was about to go through his. His lips were all over her neck and shoulder as his hips kept working until his climax was released. After finishing, he crawled off her body and breathed heavily, letting his lips trail up and down her neck and shoulder and even across her chest as his arms squeezed her tight.

"I needed it too, baby. I love you so much. I could do this forever."

Alyissa smirked as she allowed the upper half of her body to rest on his chest "Unfortunatly we don't get that choice, consider yourself lucky that you were able to fuck me when you can. If this Alexandria place is a real thing then you can bed me as often as you like". Aly pressed a soft kiss to his lips before reaching across to grab his shirt to cover herself with. "I'm worried about Rick he seems more tense then usual but I don't blame him after all the shit we have gone through".

"Hey, I didn't say I wasn't grateful for this. Besides, I'm holding you to that statement. We'll be having a lot of sex if this place is real. All these years on the run, never alone... it's too much. If this didn't happen we would fuck so often and we have to make up for that time somehow. Don't worry about Rick, okay? He'll be fine. We're all worried about how this is going to work out so just don't think about it and let's get sleep. I love you. Good night."

After telling her this, Aiden pressed a gentle kiss to those pretty lips of hers and closed his eyes, nuzzling in close to her and kissing her cheek letting his head just drop to the side and hold her tightly as he could.

Alyissa nestled down next to him, she wasn't quite tired yet. So she stayed up just listening to Aiden's deep breathing while absently tracing patterns on his abdomen. Her thoughts wandered for a while to the lone nights they had spent togeather or to when she tried to bake cookies but they burnt becuase of Aiden's talent to so easily distract her with his touch. Eventually she closed her eyes and was lulled to sleep by his heartbeat.

Unlike Alyissa, Aiden felt more exhausted and decided to just go right to sleep. Usually his nights weren't filled with nightmares or horrors as often as everyone else. Aiden figured he and Aly were able to sleep in a more peaceful manner because they had each other and they had such deep burning love that no one could ever understand. Early on the next morning, they were woken up by Carol, letting them know it was morning time and they were about to be on the move.

Alyissa awoke with a jolt when hearing Carol's voice. She had the sheets tucked around her half naked body and luckily Aiden was covered aswell from their late night love making. Waiting until she left them in privacy to get ready, Aly rolled onto Aiden's chest and pressed a kiss to his lips "Get up" she whispered before sitting up. Alyissa had nightmares very often but they only decent sleep she got was when with him. Clothes were scattered on the floor and she couldn't help but smirk to herself.

Of course, Aiden was still fast asleep so early in the morning. After feeling something tickle his lips, the man groaned quietly and slowly opened his eyelids. One thing that didn't change after the outbreak was how Aiden was definitely not a morning person. After mumbling a few words, he sat up and yawned, giving Alyissa a good morning kiss before searching for his clothes, reminding him of their fun last night, pulling all his clothes back onto his body and now turning his focus to Alexandria.

Alyissa was already half dressed, she knew how he felt. God she missed Coffee. Another luxury they would have to live without. Tossing on one of Aiden's old shirt becuase most of her's smelled of Walker guts or sweat, Aly didn't think he would mind. It was a little baggy on her but nothing tieing a knot in the back wouldn't fix. Shoving the rest of their things into their pack, then slipping on her leather vest. It was still stained with blood from her near brush of death with Father Gabriel.

The rest of the group was waiting on them before heading in the Direction of this so called community. Noah seemed to be making conversation with Aaron and what's his face, his name had slipped her mind but no matter. Tt wasn't long before the Monument of Washington came into view.

Back
Top Bottom