Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Anya swallowed thickly, shivering at his tone, closing her eyes as she slumped into him, “...can...can we just open those gifts?I’m curious about what you bought.”She muttered, for the moment, trying to avoid it, even knowing it wouldn’t work, even knowing that the more she put it off, he was going to be pissed at her, but she was scared and upset, turning in his arms to wrap her arms around him, clinging desperately to her, which was disturbing, since while she usually clung to him, she’d never felt like this, because he so often made her feel safe. And she hated the bastard who’d made her feel like this when she was in their apartment, her safe space.

“So, ready to face everyone?”Chris said grinning a little because he knew that the press was going to be all over their engagement. It was going to be interesting.

Sebastian sighed, kissing herbhead and holding her close. "Alright. But you better tell me after. Whatever it is, we cannget through." He told her, running his hand down her back as he kissed the top of her head, handing her the box with the bracelet in it first.

Krystal chuckled, giving him a kiss. "Yeah, I think I am. Its gonna be interesting." She said, snuggling into him and giving them both kisses.

Anya slumped, nodding a little. “...okay...”She muttered shivering as he stroked her back, relaxing as she pressed him down into one of the kitchen chairs so she could sit in his lap, looking more like a little girl seeking comfort then his 29 year old lover as she settled in to opening it. Laughing quietly at the sight of the bracelet.”This matches yours I got.”She muttered leaving for a moment before returning, handing him the winter soldier colored men’s bracelet, the dark metal trapping the beads of sappahires, diamonds and rubies in it, definitely a soldier breacelet.

“It will definitely be interesting.”Chris snickered pressing a kiss to her head, nudging her a little. “we better be going though.”

Sebastian stroked her back annd gave her a kiss. "Good. Now open your presents." He told chuckling as he put his bracelet on. "I'll always wear it." He said giving her a kiss, then looking at her, eyes full of worry. "now, tell me." He half ordered, needing to help her.

Krystal nodded, putting on her dress and heels, following them out of the hotel room and to the lobby, curious to see what the press would do.

Anya smiled, “Thanks, Seb.’she muttered putting her necklace on, the butterfly settling against her skin as she leaned into him, looking down, staring at her hands, swallowing thickly. “....You know....I go by my mom’s name...so not everyone in the world knows who I am...easier that way.”she muttered fiddling with the muscle in his forearm, absently running her fingers over his skin, needing the touch, reassuring herself before swallowing hard. “Not...I tried so hard to forget....but there’s...someone out there. Who knows who I am...makes sure I remember that I don’t deserve this....that...I’m burrowing someone else’s life....”she sighed quietly, because she really did think she didn’t deserve anything, having been crushed under the pressure of her father’s legacy, that she was falling apart. Had been falling apart for years. “Someone’s figured out I’m happy....wants it to stop.”She muttered dragging the note over, holding it out to him.

Chris winced smilign slightly at the sight of the reporters waiting for them, sighing quietly. “So. Do we talk or simply ignore them, and let them make up their own stories?”He muttered pressing a kiss to her head.

Sebastian frowned, hugging her close. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe. I promised you, remember? I'd only leave if you ordered me away. I know a few people who will want to know about this. Whoever this is, is gonna be real surprised when a very pissed off blue haired celebrity beats them up." he admitted with a chuckle, knowing how Krystal worked, and knowing that she would do anything to protect her friends.

Krustal smiled, snuggling into him. "Answer. It gives usnmore exposure that way. Better for seb and anya." She told him, giving him an passionate kiss.

“I know. But I’m more worried about keeping you safe, you know.”She muttered snuggling into him, still shaken but steadier, closing her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder. “Well, okay.”She sighed quietly, closing her eyes, “Speaking of Krys, you probably should be going, you guys are filming this morning.”she muttered.

Chris nodded smirking a little. “Definitely.”he muttered kissing her back, smirking as he fielded the questions with a expert touch, and as much as the press could make him as jittery and nervous as sebastian somedays, he was quite good at it. Smirking a little as kirk fielded his own questions, moving towards the car. “We better go.”He said a arm around kry’s shoulder.

Sebastian gavebher a kiss, snuggling into her for a momentband nuzzling her neck. He didn't want to leave her yet, but he had to. "I know. I wish I coukd stay, but jeremy's gonna be there, and poor krys can't be left as his only translator." He said, kissing her again before slipping on his shoes.

Krystal expertly answered the questions directed at her, snuggling closebto Chris. "Yeah, we should. Goodbye reporter people!" She said with a grin, walking with him and kirk to the limo, bursting out into laughter as the door closed behind kirk. "Oh, that was fun! How bad do you think it will be when we get back?" She asked, leaningbinto them.

“I know. Don’t worry about it. I have school work to work on.”She said waving off his worry, leaning into him for a moment before kissing him again, sighing quietly as she shoved him gently. “Go.”She ordered, knowing if he didn’t get moving, he wouldn’t go.

“That was fun. And it’s going to be worse. Considering Seb and Anya, not to mention Danny is going to be with us.”Chris pointed out with a slight smile. “True. But it’ll be okay. Cause seb and anya wont be that interesting really. Not with us being the main story.”Kirk said as they got to set, grinning at the sight of jeremy waiting for them.

Sebastia sighed, but nodded, kissing her back. "Alright. I'll be done around 5, then we're gonna go out with the chris's, danny and krys, ok?" Hevasked, stealing another kiss before leaving.

Krystal nodded. "thats true. Hmm, should be fun." she said, pouncing on jeremy when she saw him, kissing his cheek. It was no secret how close the two of them are, despite their huge age gap. "Ah! Jem! Its so good to see you! I missed you!!" She exclaimed, hyper now.

“I know. It’s fine.”She sighed kissing him back as he left, settling in to do her work, and trying truly hard to not think about this. Needing to not think for awhile.
Jeremy grinned, hugging her, before nodding. “I missed you to.”He agreed smiling as he hugged her, stepping back. Amused. “Well, let’s get to work.”he grinned excited about their day.

Later Anya grinned as she walked onto set, her dark hair tied back, fidgeting a little. Despite working on the music, the woman was feeling exposed and horrible, emotionally raw. Smiling slightly when she settled into a chair to watch them filming the last few scenes of the day.

Sebastan smiled, giving her a kiss. "Okay. Te iubesc." He said before closing the door.

Krystal grinned. "No no no! Jem, i have to show you something first!" She exclaimed, holding out her hand so he could see the engagement ring on her finger. She was beyond excited to see him, but also about her engagement to chris. Today would be great!

Once seb was out of the scene, he came over, giving anya a kiss. "Hey love. We're almost done. Hope your up for pizza again. Danny insisted." He said chuckling a bit.

“Really?”Jeremy said looking curious before laughing, grinning amused because she was so excited. “Wow. Evans got his shit together. Finally.” “hey, don’t make it sound so bad.”Chris pouted. “Oh, don’t give me that. Everyone but you knew this is where this would end up.”Jeremy teased.
Anya smiled looking up at him, kissing her back before shrugging. “Pizza’s always good.”she promised standing up, leaning into him, simply comforting herself with his presence. Having spent the day in a dark spiral of memories, the woma nwas feeling raw and exposed, simply needing him. “you guys done for the day?”

Krystal jumped up and down excitedly. "Yes!" She told him, stopping in her bouncing for only a moment to show him the ring, chuckling at jeremy's reaction. "I can't want to tell everyone else. Though, they'll probably read about it... But yeah, Chris finally caught his mystery girl." she admitted, giving him the low down on whats been happening while he was off with his wife and baby. "hey jer." Sebastian said, giving the man a hug ws he saubtered in. "Falcon just texted. Hes flying in too to redo some scenes."

Sebastan kissed her head. "Yeah, i am. Krys chris kirk and jer have one more scene. Wanna watch the take off my arm?" He asked, chucking a little to make her feel better.

Jeremy grinned a little, kissing her cheek. “good.”He muttered smiling at Sebastian. “Hey Seb.”He smiled before laughing. “So we’re all going to be here?This is somehow going to be a disaster.”He snickered amused looking the romanian over, smirking a little. “So, I guess it is true. You’re stupid in love.”He teased a little, having talked to robert, and heard all about the current people dating within thteir small family.

“Hm, I’ll watch anything that involves you and lube.”She teased feeling a little better as she followed him for the costume room, settling into a chair as she watched them work, nearly dozing in the chair.

Krydtal chuckled. "Danny's here too. Its gonna be fun." She said, grinning at sebastians blush. He huffed a little. "Rob blabbed didn't he?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

Sebastian chuckled and walked with her to makeup, happy to have the metal monstrosity off him.

“Of course. The romanian disaster falling in love while in vegas, doesn’t happen every day. Robert found it quite amusing really.”Jeremy teased, not to be mean, but because everyone teased sebastian a little.

When they were done Anya smiled as they headed back out to meet with the others who were changing out of their own outfits, grinning a little as she smiled at jeremy, tilting her head. “Hello.” “Hello. It’s good to meet you, anya right?” “Yes.”She smiled at the actor, tilting her head, smiling at everyone. “ready to go?”She said stomach growling. “Yea. Danny’s meeting us there.”Chris smiled a little.

Sebastian rolled jis eyes. Yeah, yeah, at least I didn't date a b girl 22 years younger than me when she was only 18" he said, referringbto the year Jeremy andnkrys dated before he metbhis wife. They'd come close to marriage too.

Krystal and seb smiled, nodding their heads. He gave Anya a kiss, pulling her close. He wasn't keen about seeing someone who might take his girl away, bu he still liked the guy, so followed anyway, if inly tonkeeo an eye on them.

Anya smiled simply enjoying listening to the other’s talk as they got to the resturant, more quiet then normal, simply because she was feeling out of sorts. Looking up when Jeremy asked about school she smiled a little, nodding. “yea, I have a few months left for this year, and then we’ll be out for summer.”She smiled walking in to the pizza parlor with a smile as they got inside, sighing quietly at how good everything smelled.

Danny beckoned them over to the table as he saw them come in, grinning and hugging each of them as they came over. Daniel looked at anya, blushing a bit. "This time i'm the one far from home, miss anya." he said, handing her a smallish box containing a lightning bolt bracelet. "A bird told me yesterday was your birthday." He said, sitting back with a blush, sebastian giving anya yet another "told you so" look. He was jealous, but hid it well.

“well, we’ll just have to make you feel at home wont we?”Anya said smiling herself, because despite everything, she was utterly adorable and kind, and truly simply wanted to make him feel welcome, because for her, he’d steadied a world that had changed so much when she was younger, and it was weird to consider she was actually talking to him. “Thanks. It was.”Anya said smiling, looking startled as she opened the present, blushing herself as she opened it, sliding the bracelet on. Chris tilted his head watching them, raising a eyebrow. Curious about anya’s reaction to danny, but not quite sure what to think. It wasn’t quite flirting, but she was....happier, brighter simply by seeing him.

Danny smiled at her, still blushing. He stuttered a little, being cute because he was nervous. He really liked her. "I-i'd like that. " he said kind of softly, grinningbat her again as she put onbthe bracelet. He had hoped she'd like the present. "You're welcome." he said, taking a sip of his soda. Sebastian hid his jealosy well, knowing she had some serious readons for loving danny, nd he didn't mind, even if the chosen was was trying to steal his girl. Krystal leaned into chris, whispering in his ear . "It'll be fine. She loves seb to much to hurt him like that. There must be a reason she's a Danny fangirl." She told him, playing witb his hair with her free hand as she sipped her iced tea.

“The city’s great. You’ll have to get a tour while you’re here.”Anya smiled as the bracelet settled on the opposite wrist as the winter soldier one, looking thoughtful as she sipped her water. Settling in to simply talk to the other man, telling him about the city, and the country really, for once, talking utter delight in showing people who’d never been here before around. Usually she had problems talking to people, but sebastian had managed to get her walls down, and she was making friends. “Yea...I guess.”Chris frowned a little as they all started watching, even as he watched sebastian, sensing the jealous that the romanian was hiding, and anya was ignoring. It was almost like she couldn’t see it, and for her, she couldn’t. So emotionally cut off growing up, and left her mostly unable to figure out how people around her were feeling, unless someone told her directly waht was going on.

Daniel listenedbin fascination as she told him all about her country, surprised that thisbwas the same shy girl he'd met only a week before. He sipped his soda. "I'd love for someone to show me around. Do you know any good tour guides?" He asked, looking curious. Daniel wasn't aware that he was flirting with sebastian's girlfriend, otherwise he would stop trying to court her. He was a good guy, and wouldn't try and take someone elses girl. Krystal gave Chris a kiss. "It will be. You'll see." She told him, sensing something around the corner, though she wasn't sure what.

Anya flushed a little as she relaxed, because sebastian was there. Feeling safe enough to be herself, relaxed and happy, with sebastian around. “Well, Sebastian’s really good at knowing a little bit about everything. Or I can if you want.”She shrugged a little looking happy as she sipped her drink. Chris smiled a little as he kissed her back, “I’m sure.”He muttered wondering how long it’d be till sebastian simply exploded. He knew it took alot to actually goad the man into a bad temper, but he knew once there, the man could be as moody as anyone.

Back
Top Bottom