Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Danny smiled. "Seeing romania through the eyes of two romanians. I'd love it if you both showed me around." he said, and sebastian grinned. While he wasn't super happy with the man right now, he was always excitedbto show people aroundbhis beautiful Homem "sure. I'm off tomorrow. We could do it then." He said, having every intention of telling Danny who anya belonged to as well. He knew the other man had to much honor to steal from another.

“Hm, we’ll have to show him all the weird little out of the way places, Seb. And the shops. Shopping in romania is great, we get some of the weirdest crap here.”Anya grinned as she finished eating, tilting her head at Sebastian. “I have a early class, but I’m done at 8. Let’s just meet at your hotel,”She said looking at danny, “About 9 and we’ll go around after that.”

Sebastian grinned. "Most definately. This will be fun! So, chris, what do you have planned for tomorrow?" He ssked, curious about what was on the adjenda for the man and his fiancée. Were they gonna start wedding plans? Krystal looked to Chris. "Would it bother you very much if I wanted to do a sailor moon avengers crossover wedding?" She asked, looking curious. It was no secret krystal was an absolute geek, but her passion lay in magical girl anime and comic books. This would be an interesting wedding to say the least.

Chris smiled a little shrugging. “No idea. It’s all up to her.”Chris said shrugging a little before laughing, “I don’t care. Go for it. Though you’re going to have to team up the bridal party with their respective superhero couples. Like James and Natasha, Clint and Phil, Kirk and whoever.”Chris said looking amused.

Sebastian chuckled. "Good luck with. That, dude." he said, remembering the few times Krys and he had gone shopping. She was very manic when in stores. Krystal chuckled. "Well, if we're going cannonically, Kirk would have to be with rob, cause Tony and JJ. That would be amusing to see, really." the wheels were already turning in her mindnon hiw thisbwould work. "Anya, youbknow any good bakerys?" She asked, wanting to taste test cake today.

“I’ll send Kirk shopping. I’ll just stay back and relax.”He snickered a little looking amused as he watched the others, before nodding. “True. And it would be amusing to see them walking down the aisle.”Chris snickered a little. “I do. There’s a few. We can go after we finish.”She smiled actually leaning back as she finished her pizza, smiling quietly at sebastian, absently fiddling with her winter soldier bracelet, in the hours she’d had it, it had become a touchstone, a way to remind herself that he loved her, that he was with her.

Sebastian chuckled. "Won't the press wonder why your fiancee is out with her ex boyfriend? He asked, tilting his head as he ate his pizza. Krystal smiled at Anya. "Good. We'll do some cake tating there." She said, showing off her ring to danny, who hadn't seen it. He smiled, happy that she was happy. Sebastian squeesed her hand quickly, remindingnher again how much he loved her.

B not really. She hangs out with all her exs."chris said shrugging a lIttle. "it'll be fun."anna said smiling happy because it wasn't often thatshe had girlfriends to just hang out with. Stretching as she finished she stood letting go of sebastianvs hand."we better be going."she said tilting her head towards anna.

Sebastian shrugged. "Maybe, but Kirk's the only one she's still dating. What if he gets jealous?" Sebastian questioned, just wanting to make sure his friends would be safe, because he didn't want to see them hurt bybthe press like he has been. Krystal grinned. "Yeah, we'll have great fun! Have a girls day! Know any good wedding dress shops? We'll do the whole 9 yards!" She said excitedly, deciding the boys should look for tuxes. She did have also have an idea of having them wearing their costumes too. At anya's comment, he nodded. "Okay. See you guys tomorrow." Sebastian said, walking out with anya. Danny tilted his head. "Am I missing something important?" He asked, hed b tilted toward anya who was leaving.

Chris sighed frowning g a lkttle thinking g about it. "It'll be fine."kirk said shrugging a little not sure but he wanted to just not make this Gs weird. It'd be okay."I do. Wel give Danny a tour in the morning and go shopping in the afternoon."Anya grinned at krystal."see you tomorrow."she said calling it a early night since she had to get up so early. Watching the couple leave chris winced a little glancing at danny."she's dating and pregnant with sebastian vs child."he said genlty

Krystal snuggled into chris, giving his cheek a kiss. "That sounds good. You can meet me at the hotel after okay anya?" Shebsaid with a smile, waving as they left. She sighed, frowning a bit at Danny's question. "Yeah, an its a wonder sebastian didn't burst woth jealousy." she added, watching as Danny deflated a bit. "I'll apoligize to seb tomorrow." he said, feeling bad

"I will."Anya promised as they left. "Sorry man. She should have said something. Or we should have."Chris said wincing a little as he looked at danny before nodding a little.bdo. he'll understand. Especially since he hadn't said anything g about dating her."

Danny deflated a bit. He was lonely, and she was so pretty and nice and he liked her. "I need a girlfriend..." he admitted with a sigh, and krystal's eyes started to sparkle. One of the many things she had in ccommon with her character was her need for matchmaking. "I think i arrange that." She said, as Danny nodded at chris's comment. He owed seb an apology.

B well it might not be anya,but I'm sure she knows plenty of girls who'd like to date.b chris said trying to make him feel better.

The next morning anya smiled as they stepped into the hotel lobby for once not bothering to cover the hickey sebastian had left, even if he hadon't said anything, she knew her boyfriend was jealous and trying to hide it. And she wanted to make hi. Happy Eben if it made her blush to have such a blank ant claiming showing.

Danny smiled. "Yeah, maybe." he said, sipping his soda.

Krystal and danny met her at the lobby, krystal giving anya a hug. The woman had already kind of adopted the other, but also, she'd adoped the city as her own. Danny smiled at her softly, waving. "hey.. sorry bout making him jealous. I didn't knowbyou weren't free." He said, shy arm behind his head, looking like a sweat drop could appear on his face.

Anya smiled hugging Krystal back before stepping away to look at danny blushing slightly as she tugged the collar of her hoodie a little Obviously resisting the urge to cover the dark hickey completely."it's okay. I should have said something but we've been keeping it to ourselves...and this whole...people liking me is new...it never occurred to me to believe seb when he said you liked me."Anya said looking upset herself knowing she'd made danny feel bad

Danny ran a hand through hisnhair and smiled at her. "Its okay. I didn't think to ask. My bad not yours." He said, kissing her cheek chastely. Seb rolled his eyes as he came in, runningba hand through his hair. "You guys ready?" He asked, krystal and danny nodding.

"Well. If it makes you feel better I really am a huge fan."she smiled at the man before making a face at sebastian as he came in."hey no scolsing. You get to kiss Scarlett Johansson. I can at least kiss Daniel radcliffe."she teased her boyfriend nodding a little as she slid her hand into sebastians."let's go...want to start with the fountains and palace then work our way back here?"

Danny smiled. "That does. Thanks." He said, watching as Sebastian came in. He rolled his eyes a little and chuckled. "I guess you're right." He said with a shrug giving he a kiss, and smiling at Danny. "Sounds like a plan." He added, smiling a little at the other man's apology. "Don't sweat it. Jealousy leads to good sex. I should thank you." He said, chuckling again.

"Brew elcome."anya smiled not about to tell him why she was such a big fsn,but she knew it would help him feel better to know she was. Snickering a little as she leaned into sebastian."I am Always right. Especially when you get to kiss other girls."she said teasing him before nodding as they left elbowing him a little."are you telling me we've had bad sex?"

Krystal smiled as they walked out, sebastian chuckling. "Of course not. But last nights was really nice." he said, pecking her cheek and following after her. Danny looked to Krystal. "They donlook good together." He admitted, hoping for someone like thag soon.

“Ahh, well, that’s true.”Anya said flushing as she looked up at her boyfriend, smiling a little as she eased a bit away from sebastian, though she was staying close, they’d figured out how to walk together without being mistaken or mobbed for being a couple. “So, here we go.”Anya grinned as they neared the palace, talking a mile a minute, despite her shiness, it was obvious it was easier to get her to talk about bucharest then it was about herself.Grinning as her and sebastian showed them around

Danny looked around in awe. It was such a beautiful city, he wanted tonlive here. "I wanna by an apartment here..." he admitted, curious abouteverything in this beautiful city. Krystal simply followed them around and took pictures as she listened to sebastian explain, having been on a tour with him before, burt enjoying herself now.

Anya laughed, looking amused. “You and everyone else. It’s a great place to live.”she smiled, which it was. As long as she didn’t think to hard about the hardships that gotten both her and sebastian to being able to live her, without a shadow of the past. Looking at the boys she smiled as they slowly circled the city, nudging krystal a little. “ready to go dress and cake shopping?”

Danny smiled. "It seems like it. I already love it here." He said, chuckling a bit. He had forgotten how longbit had been. They were having to much fun.

Krystal grinned. "Yeah! Lets go dress shopping first! It'll be good." She saidnexcited, already hoping to the perfect drees. She wanted to wow her fiancee's socks off

Back
Top Bottom