Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Krystal grinned widely, giving him a kiss. "Of course I will, my captain" she told him softly, leaving off the rest of the nickname for obvious reasons.

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, the two of them have been in love with each other a really long time. Its nice to see them get a happy ending." He said, squeezing herbhand back gently, glad the people were all to focused on chis and krys to notice them.

Chris smiled at her as he slid the ring onto her finger ws he stood kissing her lightly."well pets go."he. Smiled holding her close.

Anya nodded looking sad as she considered the two not for them but herself. Smiling she looked at her boyfriend."so do you want to see if they want to go out to dinner?"she asked even if she just wanted him to herself really

Krystal smiled back at him as he put the ring on her finger, kissing him back. She leaned into him, smiling a little. "Yeah, lets go back to the hotel." She said, giving him another kiss as they walked out hand and hand.

Sebastian was glad they had gone out in disguise, so they were able to simply slip away. He kissed her head. "No, lets give them tonight. We'll have dinner tomorrow." He said knowing even if the engagement was mostly for show, his three friends woukd want some privacy tonight.

Chris grinned kissing her slowly. “Let’s. I want to order room service and not leave the room till tomorrow.”he snickered a little as they left.

Walking quietly with sebastian she nodded a little.”Okay.”She smiled glad at least they were able to get away while everyone followed the others. “So....did you have anything you wanted to do tonight?”She said, the quiet hopeful tone almost hurting because she hadn’t wanted to remind him if he forgot, but for the first time, she had someone to celebrate with, and it was her birthday.

“Me to.”Chris grinned as they got to their place. “like what?”Kirk said looking up from the book he was reading looking curious. “Hm, just staying in bed all night.” “ah. Yes that would be a good thing.”Kirk snickered a little looking amused.

“Okay.”she said tilting her head a little as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his waist as they stepped inside, “What do you want to eat?”She said heading for the small kitchen, starting to dig through the cupboards for something, having every intention of spending her birthday night in bed, simply enjoying being with her boyfriend. Frowning slightly when she saw the mail, raising her head as she started at the mail, tilting her head a little as she opened the smallish box, frowning as the silver pendant poured into her palm, paling. Shaken as she considered it, glancing to make sure Sebastian wasn’t paying attention to her before tossing both box and pendant into the trash. This wasn’t what she wanted. Or needed right now.

Krystal smirked, giving each man a kiss. "But first..." she said, smirking at them, putting the rings on their fingers. She gave them both kisses. "I love you both." She said, smiling at them.

Sebastian caught her unease when she thought he wasnt looking, but for now he let it go. "How about we order food? No need tocook on your birthday" he said, smiling at her as he reclined on their bed.

Kirk smiled kissing her back."love you to." "This is going to be great. I thou gh t that reporter was going to pass out in excitement."chris snickered a little.

Anya tilted her head thinking about it as she shut the drawer, turning to look at him on the bed,"I could just make a meal out of you though...."she said walking across the small room and leaning down to kiss him as she slid to sit in his lap even as she dialed the pizza place around the corner to have a pizza delivered. Squirming in his lap a little as she talked, simply teasing him

Krystal chuckled. "Oh yes. Its going to wonderous. Though, you know there's gonna be questions about it next interveiw. You think we should tell them i'm pregnant? Cause in a few more months, i'll start to show." She said, looking curious as she ordered a boat load of food for them to eat in bed.

Sebastian smirked, kissing her back as she sta in his lap, soft moans escaping her as she teased him, happy for some meat and veggie pizzas.

Chris smiled as he sat back, looking thoughtful as he watched her, settling back on the bed. “We should. At least doing it all at once, when Anya starts showing some, they wnt have a overload of news to report.”

Anya smiled a little as she looked down at him smirking as she hung up, rocking her hips into his slowly, “Said it’d be about a hour. Whatever shall we do, till the food gets here?”

Krystal nodded. "That makes sense. Maybe when we have our next interview we'll tell them. Hopefully all 3 of us will be together for it" she said, sitting in Chris's lap and playing with his hair.

Sebastian smirked, pulling her down for a long kiss. "I can think of a few things.." he growled, taking of her clothes hungerly

Chris nodded kissing her hagain. “Hopefully. We should do the ice bucket challenge, do a interview that way. Tag Sebastian and Anya. Maybe if we start trying to introduce them to the world, the more they- and the public- will accept things.”Chris said shuddering as she played with his hair, kissing her slowly.

Anya smiled against his mouth kissing him back as her hands slid over his skin, everything but the feeling of him under her hands and lips forgotten, even her fear of her stalker, was lost in the haze of lust as she took off his clothes just as hungrily.

Krystal nodded, kissing him back. "That is a great idea. Hopefully it will help" she agreed, Kissing him back as one hand played with his hair and he other fiddled with his clothes. She wanted him.

Sebastian moaned into the kiss, glad she hadn't been wearing much. "mm, you're so sexy anya." he told her, his cock getting harder by the minute as he thrust his hip toward her.

Chris smirked a little. “Indeed.”He muttered sliding a hand over her body, casually, slowly, teasingly starting to undress her with kirk’s help.

Anya shuddered, watching him, before laughing a little. “I don’t think I’m the sexy one in this relationship.”she shuddered groaning as she felt him pressing against her, raising up a little,y reaching between them to guide him into her, moaning as she sank down onto him, hands resting on his chest to steady himself.

Krystal let out a small moan as they started to undress her, kissing kirk and then chris, her lingerie exposed yet again. This time she wore captain kirk themed startrek underwear, and she smirked. "You like, kirk? I bought these when we were in boston" she purre, giving him a kiss.

Sebastian ran his hands all over her body, moaning as she slipped onto him, pulling her down for a kiss. "Yeah, well, you are."

Chris grinned, laughing at the sight of the star trek stuff, looking amused as he rested his hands on her hips. “I do indeed. I think you need to wear these while filming, It would be amusing.”Kirk said stroking his hands over the other’s body, sighing softly as he touched her ever so gently, teasingly.

Anya groaned, closing her eyes, shivering, head hanging some as she rocked her hips into his, slowly, taking her time. And despite how many times they’d had sex on almost ever surface of their apartment, it was still amazing to her, to know he wanted her like this. Leaving her flushed and happy as she came with a quite whimper.

Krystal chuckled. "I actually have. You just hadn't seen it yet. I have captain america themed lingirie that I wear when filming. Its um.. good luck." she said, both chuckling and blushing at the same time, throwing her head back into kirk shoulder, soft moan escaping her.

Sebastian wasn't far from cumming as she thrust on top of him, burying himself deep, hitting her gspot each time. When she climaxed, he was right there with her, his virile seed coating her walls.

Kirk laughed a little at that, pressing a kiss to her neck.”Hmmm, I like that. It’s quite good luck.”he muttered smirking a little. “You are so adorable.”Chris teasing, stroking his hands over her body.

Anya moaned softly as she felt him come, slumping into him, resting her head on his chest as she eased off him, trembling in the aftermath of her orgasm. “Te ibusec.”She muttered nuzzling him a little, panting quietly, whining a little as the doorbell rang, not wanting to answer the door, or move to let him do it."....dare you to answer the door carrying me naked."She muttered teasing him a little, not actually serious

Krystal nodded. "Yes. It is. I suppose I thought wearing them would make him love me." she said, moaning as chris ran his handsnover her body, frowning as the room sevice bell rang. "Kirk.. you're still mostly dressed.. get the food please?" she asked, giving him a kiss, still in chris's lap.

"Te iubesc inima mea" he told her, giving her a kiss as he grabbed for his robe, which he always kept on the bed post. "I'll get the pizza. You just relax, my lovely birthday girl." He said, squirming away and putting on his robe, getting and paying for the pizza.

“Hm, we do love you.Always.”Chris muttered sighing softly as kirk moved away, grinning as he heard kirk talking to the service guy, grinning as he rolled krys down onto the bed, kissing her slowly before drawing away. “Come on then, time to eat.”he teased.

Anya whined a little as he squirmed away, even if she just rolled to her side to watch him walk around, smiling softly as she snuggled into the bed, looking amused. While it had caused amusing reactions from the delivery people when he’d first moved in, most everyone they got food regularly from had gotten used to seeing him answering the door. Smiling when he returned with the pizza she sat up against the headboard, shamelessly naked and easy, despite the scars that littered her body, the woman had gotten comfortable enough around him to simply not care what they were doing, dressed or undressed. Smiling as he handed her some pizza, she smiled at him.”Thanks.”she said stealing a kiss before starting to eat.

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss. "I love you too, always." She said, watching as kirk got the food, squeaking a bit as chris movedbher. "Yeah, i'm hungry." She said, giving him a light kiss.

Sebastian took and paid for the pizzas, closing the door behind him. He smiled and gave her a kiss, handing her pizza, and kissing her back when she took a kiss.

Chris grinned letting her up, smiling as tehy all settled into the bed to eat. Me to.”he agreed grinning/

Anya grinned smiling as she settled into eating. Simply enjoying being with him, so much that it didn’t matter what they were doing beyond being together.

The next morning Anya frowned slightly as she returned from getting the mail, her dark hair pulled back into a loose ponytail, wearing a pair of his shorts and hoodies, looking adorably cuddly. Smiling slightly at the sound of the shower, she snickering quietly at the sight of the presents wrapped on the table, they’d gotten so distracted that they’d never gotten around to opening the few presents he had gotten. Shaking her head in amusement as she opened the mail, she frowned as she ripped open the letter with her name on it, looking startled as she stared down, pale and shaken. Barely hearing th eshower turn off as she read the letter. Leave, or I will ruin him.She stared at the nicely written words, knowing her stalker had moved on to actually being threatening, and more then a threat to herself, a threat to sebastian scared her.

Across town chris grinned as he got ready, stealing a kiss. “So Danny’s joining us all for dinner tonight?”He asked smiling, because he knew that Thursday nights were when they all gathered for dinner. Not that they didn’t have dinner together more, but Thursday was usually their day to explore Bucharest and try new foods as Anya or Sebastian introduced them.

Krystal gave each her boys a kiss, glad to be with them as she ate.

Sebastian smiled, kissing her head happy to be with the woman he loved so much.

Sebastian came out of the shower, seeing her worried expression. He gave her a kiss. "What's wrong, Iubesc?" He asked, trapping her in his arms, kissing her shoulder to try and calm her, worried for her.

Krystal grinned, kissing him back. "Yeah. He says there's a pizza joint near the hotel he wants to try. Jeremy is flying in soon too. He said that the russo's decided he gets a cameo for buckys story of civil war." She said, giving kirk a kiss as she put on her captain america underwear.

Anya stirred a little as she was kissed, sighing quietly as she leaned into him a little, shivering as he pressed a kiss ot her shoulder, wanting to bolt. Truly wanting to run, her fear for him deep enough to scare her. Swallowing hard she sighed. “....n-nothing.”she stuttered a little, the lie so blatant you knew she wasn’t trying to actually get away with it, simply denying it because she didn’t want to admit that the letter in her hands had scared her so badly, she was moments from leaving him, to protect him.

Chris grinned. “Good.”He smiled before laughing a little, “Awesome. Jeremy’s gonna love this city.’He said smiling because even he, who mostly liked staying at home most days, was truly enjoying living in the city. He thought it was both anya and sebastian’s restrained but utter delight in being in the city of their birth. “Morning.”Kirk smiled as he dressed kissing her back.

Sebastian frowned, snuggling her. "Tell me whats bothering you love." He told her in that dominant tone, frowning. He needed to know how he could help her desprately.

Krystal nodded, cuddling into her fiancee for a moment before finishing dressing. "Morning my love captains." She said, giving them each kisses.

Back
Top Bottom