Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

"You're to hard on yourself. This is great. watching you shoot people."she snickered amused shifting so she could play with his hair as they relaxed. Worried about him.

"Okay lets."chris grinned a little.be better tell seb and anya first though otherwise they'll be annoyed we didn't tell him before the press..."kirk sighed. "I hate knowing this is messing up seb."chris sighed quietly

Sebastian smiled, letting out a moan as she played with his hair. "Okay, iubesc." he said, relaxing into her touch.

Krystal smiled and nodded "sounds good. We'll tell them, then tell the world by making ourselves obvously buying a ring. What dobyou two think?" She asked, playing with chis's hair as she sat in his lap..

Anya sighed quietly as she leaned into him. Quiet as she considered the romanian relaxing under her hand."so you want to talk about it now?"

Chris nodded."sounds good. But I vote we buy rings in Romania. I mean, I'm sure seb knows the best places to get stuff."chris said looking amused relaxing under her hand

Sebastian sighed. "The tabloids have pictures of us and are speculating bad things about you." He said with a sigh, before adding "krys is already working on distractinhg them. She's brilliant at pr, so don't worry." He told her, snuggling close.

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss. "Good idea. We'll get more PR there." She said, as she played with his hair more.

“...what?”she frowned looking startled, before sighing, resting her head against his. “well...I guess they were always going to speculate....we better get ready to go. Our plane leaves early.”She reminded him,gently tugging his hair.

“Exactly.”Chris grinned as he stretched. “we better get ready to go.”

Sebastian gave her a kiss and smiled at her. "Its going to be fine. Krys is going to figure out something extravagant. Trust me." he said before nodding again. He put his clothes on then helped her with his, grateful to be staying in Krys's hotel, because it meant that they could use the employee elevator to avoid as much press as they could. He didn't want to deal with them yet.

Krystal nodded, giving him a kiss as she got off his lap, then kissing Kirk, as she sexily dropped her pajamas. This was actually her private room, so she was able to just leave her junk around. She had a few of these scattered around the world, but New York and Los Angelas were her favorites. "we'll tell them on the plane." she told them from their shared bedroom, Already wearing the blue lingerie that she wears under her clothes, already on.

“Okay. And I do. Trust you I mean.”She smiled kissing him back, sighing as she got dressed. Indeed glad that they weren’t having to face the press just yet. Leaning into him a little she smiled as they climbed into the limo, closing her eyes and simply resting as they waited for the others.

Chris grinned as he dressed, shaking his head a little. “You keep it up, we’re going to abandon the other two and just have sex the whole flight.”He teased as him and kirk grabbed their stuff and headed for the limo

Sebastian smiled, giving her a kiss, as he finished dressing. "good. everything s going to be fine. Krys has saved my ass more times than I like to admit." he said, chuckling a bit as they got into the limo, waiting for the others.

Krystal chuckled, putting on her Kirk themed dress. "well, i do like sex, but we at least have tell hem the plan first." she said, chuckling again as she followed them out and to the limo.

“Hm, you are such a hot romanian disaster.”she teased stealing a kiss, looking up when the others got in, tilting her head a little. “hey.”She said smiling. “We have a plan.”Chris grinned looking at the two, amused and happy for to be able to help.

Sebastian blushed and kissed her back, not noticing as the others got into the limo until Chris spoke. He rose an eyebrow hopefully as the limo stared to move to take them to Krystal's private jet. "Oh? wha is it, captains?" he asked, slightly making fun of their most known roles.

Kirk grinned a little. “We’re going to go ring shopping in romania. Announce our engagement. Though she has yet to decide which one’s she’s actually marrying. It’ll be amazing.” “You...don’t have to get married just cause of this...” “We’re not. We promise.’Chris said smiling softly at the romanian woman/

Krystal nodded, at anya, trying to reassure her. "Its not just for you, don't worry, and i think hris, cause that's who the fans expect me o end up with. Its no secret I had a crush on him." she said as she snuggled into Kirk, content to just be with close friends. Sebastian grinned. "well, that should work. Hmm, let me think, the most famous Jewelry shop is Vendome in Bucharest. Yo'll get plenty of exposure there." he said, still grinning as h kissed anya's head.

“Well, that works.”Kirk said completely content with it as he pressed a kiss to her head. “Hm, to everyone but me.”Chris sulked at having been the last to know about her crush, looking amused. “Indeed. Vendome is a good place to get rings. They specialize in bridal sets actually, though they do sell alot of other stuff.”Anya said smiling snuggling into sebastian.

And so, having let things die down a few days, having settled into life in romania again for the last of their break....mostly holing up in their respective hotels or apartments, indeed Anya was utterly delighted that despite the small size of her apartment, that sebastian’s stuff was there. That he’d actually moved in. Grinning as she shifted a little, having gotten her cast off while sebastian and the other’s were checking in with the set and everything, she nearly pounced on the man as he walked in, her dark hair pulled up into a poiny tail. “hey Seb.” “Hey, you could let the rest of us in.”Chris teased the couple in the doorway, having stopped to pick her up to go jewlery shopping.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes, it will be a good place to get your rings. I'm gad you three seem to have worked it out. You look good together" he admitted, smiling at his friends. Krystal chuckled at Chris's slight chuckle, giving him a light kiss. "You were to busy looking for me that you didn't realize it was me you were looking for." she said, smiling at him.

Sebastian made a slight "oof" sound as he was pounced on but kissed her back anyway. "hello iubesc." he said softly, moving so the others could come in, Krystal smiling at the apartment."this place is just adorable.' she admitted, leaning into Chris. She needed the other woman's opinion on what ring to get.

Meanwhile, Daniel was stepping off his jet, and getting ready to go to the hotel, hoping to run into Anya again. He knew chances were slim, but figured if he stuck close to Krys, he'd see her again.

Anya laughed a little, looking amused as she was moved back into the apartment. “I got my cast off. I’m excited.”she said flushing brightly as she stepped back looking around her place. Blushing a little, because she knew they, well, sebastian could afford bigger places, but this was what she wanted this was home. “Thanks. It’s comfortable.”Anya said smiling looking happy. “It’s quite a good blend between you two.”Chris agreed looking amused because really, it was. Despite having just moved into together, it was obvious why the two got along. They had similar tastes. “Where’s kirk?” “Redoing a few scenes. Said we should go without him.”Chris said smiling knowing that even if he was okay with it, kirk didn’t want to ring shop with them since it was weird for him sometimes. "ready to go?"Anya said smiling as she pulled on her boots.

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, he said hed meet us back at the hotel." He told her, walking for the door. He was ready to buy anya's engagement ring right under her nose. Krysg looked sad that kirk wasn't with them, but have Chris a kiss As she got a text. "Oh, danny's in romania! Wonder why?" She said as sebastian gave anya a look that said "told you so."

“He’ll be okay.”Chris muttered kissing her back, looking amused as they headed for the jewelry shop, shaking her head. “You’re insane. He’s from europe. He’s not here to see me.”Anya said rolling her eyes at her boyfriend as they stepped inside, looking amazed as she started looking around. Having never had any money, the woman had never ventured into vendome’s, this was amazing to her, to see such pretty things.

Krystal nodded, kissing him back, still feeling badly. She knew it was weird for the other man. Sebastian chuckled. "You didn't hear him at con. He's fascinated with you!" Sebastian told her, looking around the store until he found the perfect ring for her, deciding to get a necklace for her as a surprise too. Krystal looked around until she found 2 male white and yellow gold bands with 3 diamonds encusted in each. Simple, yet they symbolyzed the threesome perfectly. "Chris! I think i found the ones for you and kirk!" She exclaimed, exited. She hoped hed like her pick.

"He is not."Anya rolled her eyes a little looking amused eveN as she ran her hands through her hair as she looked around. Following as she looked fascinated, not even noticing when sebastian bought her the ring and necklace, the butterfly platinum neck saying 'just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending it became a butterfly.' utterly charmed her. "Really?"chris moved over to krys smiling a little.

"You find something?"anyaasked looking up at her boyfriend in curiosity when she saw him paying. If she ever figured out how expensive everything was she'd be horrified he'd spent it on her

"He is so, anya." Sebastian confirmed, hiding his jealousy with a smirk as he bought the engagement ring and necklace, wanting to please her, even if he was spending alot. He wanted to give her the world, such is his love for her. Krystal nodded kissing his cheek as he came over, being obvious in her affection for him. "The white and yellow gold ones with the three diamonds. I I think they'd be perfect." She told him, curious about if hed picked something for her yet. Chris had good taste in jewely, having lived with mostly sisters his whole life.

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, i did. But its a surprIse." he told her, going to look around some more to find a braclet to go with it. While he wasn't sure she'd like the gifts, his need to see her smile was immense.

"Indeed."chris said looking pleased with her choices before blushing lightly and nodding."I did."he said smiling as he showed her the ring he'd found, wrapping a Arm around her with a smile.

"But..."she frowned at him wanting to know,pouting a little before nodding."fine. A surprise then...I should totally find you something..."she muttered starting to look something for him.

Krystal smiled, pleased that he liked her choice, leaning into him as he wrapped an arm around
his waist. "Its perfect, chris." She said snuggling into him closer.

Sebastian smirked. "Thats right, a suprise.. pick whatever you want for me. I'm not picky." He said, going to look at bracelets to go with the necklace.

Chris nodded as he checked out looking amused as they paid.pressing a kiss to her head."hm..we have company."he muttered seeing the reporter outside. Knowing that soon enough the world would be focusing on them again.

Anya frowned at him."but...I don't need anything....."she said sounding slightly annoyed that he was spending so much eveN as she found the perfect bracelet. The simple silver bracelet with rubies and black pearls littering it....you realized she'd gotten a bracelet in winter soldier colors.

Krystal smiled at the kiss to the head. "Hm, seems we do. Shall we make a scene of it?" She asked with a slight smirk, giving him a kiss on the lips both passionate and loving, motioning for him to get down on one knee to put the ring on her finger. She would do the same for him, and later at their hotel room for kirk.

Sebastian kept on looking until he found the perfect bracelet, white gold with black peals, rubies and sapphires. It was a play on his character, and the sapphires symbolyzed her. He picked ut up, along with the one she'd picked for him, making sure the jewler didn't show either of them what the other had picked.

"Of course we should make a scene."chris grinned as he got down to one knee, taking her hands in his, "darling love, will you marry me?"he said ignoring the pictures being taken from both reporter and other customers.

Anya smiled as they finished checking out watching krys and chris with a small smile."they look so haply."she muttered smiling as she slipped her hand into seb's squeezing lightly."so did you have any plans for tonight?"

Back
Top Bottom