A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

She grins looking at him. "My boss' name is Sir. I've worked for him since the day he hired me. My mission was to do exactly as he told me. Nice try old man. I am answering your questions honestly. You'll have to try harder."

David grins "Oh... I was hoping this method wouldn't work..." He walks across the room and picks up another needle before walking back to her. "This will get that tongue moving the way I want..." He grips her arm and empties the needle into her, this drug would cloud her mind and make her highly susceptible to suggestion.

She watches him walk across the room, and her expression changes when she sees the needle. "NO! Don't you fucking stick me with that aaaahhhh! You bastard," she yells as she's watched him inject her. She slumps back in the chair feeling her mind become hazy.

"That's it... Don't fight it..." He waits about five minutes then pats her cheek to wake her slightly "Alright Emily... Now you're going to tell me what I want to know... You'll be a good girl and answer every question... Who do you work for Emily... What's his name..."

Everything slowly fades to black. She twitches as the doctor touches her, coming back to the room she is in. Nodding slowly, she blinks, her eyes glossy. "L-Luke..His name..is Luke..I never..got..a last..name."

"Very good... Now how long have you been working for him... What did he want you to do... What was your mission..." He pulls up another chair to sit before her.

Her brow furrows, a clear sign she's thinking. "Father..wanted me to..meet him. I was..16. I..I started..working for him..then. He wanted..intell..on..Atoshi's..company. I told him..how he ran..this house..and he was..curious. First mission..scraped. Gather..intell..on running..of the house..and people. One..Kimmberly..the Cat Burglar..one..Anastasia Dewitt..in..particular. Anything..and everything..you can find..on them. I took..pictures..and sent them..to him..of the three..of them..together."

"Very good... Now... What was his plan, what does he plan to do..." He watches her, she was trying to fight but it was useless, he thinks a moment. "Who does Luke work for..."

"I don't..know..his plan." She throws her head back, closing her eyes tightly. 'Stop asking me questions doc! I can't not answer them!' When he asked who Luke worked for, she opened her eyes and looked at him. "My..father..Jonathan..Quin..Do you..know..the name," she laughed.

David nods "I do know the name... And now you're going to tell me about him... What is he like... Your father..." He grins.

"Powerful..cruel..heartless..loving..mean..competive..gentle..money hungry..lustful..loyal..secretive..He's..father..What more..do you want..to know?" She takes a deep breath. "LET ME GO," she yells gathering all her strength to pull on her restraints. She knows he'll keep asking questions, and she doesn't want to answer them. She might say something her father would not want anyone else to know that she knows simple because of who she is.

He grins at her and moves closer "I want to know what he doesn't want known... I want to know his secrets..." He reaches forward and cups her cheeks "Now Emily... Tell me what daddy's secret is..."

"Luke... How is Luke his secret... Tell me how they're connected Emily..." He leans back and relaxes, waiting.

"Luke,"she grins. "Father..takes Luke..into his office. He..locks..the door. He takes him..upstairs. He smiles..when they..come out. Father..was..naked..with him. I saw. Kissing. Holding..him. In bed..together. They..were cuddling..I thought. Then I saw..father's face. He was..happy..and..in pain. I heard him..say..keep fucking..me."

David listens and his grin widens, "So... You walked in... On your father BEING fucked... By another man... As in on the bottom... The submissive..." David was shocked and thrilled, this was the info they needed to bring Jonathan to his knees... Literally.

"NO," she yells, focusing on his face. "I did not..walk in..on father being fucked..by another man. I was..spying. He didn't know..I saw. He certainly..didn't know..I took pictures of..the whole time..he was with Luke."

"Pictures! Oh you clever little girl... Do you know how much I love you right now..." He chuckles and leans closer again "Alright Emily... Tell me where those pictures are and how I get them..."

"The pictures," she begins, her eyes focused on him, "are in..the warehouse..with the videos..I recorded..of them..together." She grins at him, looking as if she's about to fall asleep. "You..love..me? Nobody..ever..said that..to me..before. You're..cute."

"Videos too... Wait warehouse... What warehouse..." He stands to get a tape recorder, he glances at her as she says he's cute "Well... If you want to impress me... Tell me how to get to this warehouse... Don't leave anything out..." He sits again an hits record.

She laughs. "That's easy! Start at the..witch's house..and count..two logs. Face my favorite..way..and count..three..blueberries. Then you go the other..way..down cherry lane..past the sad house. The port..is to the..good side." Again she burst out laughing before singing it again, as if it were a song.

David turns the recorder off and just stares at her "Count three... Blueberries..." He blinks and tips her chin up "What are you talking about... Give me the directions... Or I'm going to have to punish you..."

"I did," she giggles. "I gave you..the directions..I made up. It's how..I remember..to get there." She slowly shakes her head as he hold her chin. "Please..don't..punish me. That's..father's..job."

"Oh... And how would father punish you..." He trails his hands down her arms slowly, then over her sides "I bet I'd punish you very differently..." He moves his hands across her chest and cups her breasts, squeezing them lightly.

She grins at his touch. When he squeezes her breasts, her smile fades. “Yeah..I’ll bet..you would. Don’t,” she tells him squirming, trying to get away from him.

Back
Top Bottom