A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

“He didn’t fuck me,” she seethed, her tone defiant. “He used his fingers. Like you are right now. Does that mean you’re not better than him?” She groans, feeling her body close, only to have him nearly cease his efforts. “You are! You’re in charge….Master.”

Ana had closed the door. She didn’t want Abby’s punishment to disturb them. “Looks like it’s just you and me little sister. You like pushing my buttons huh. Well I know how to push yours’,” she tells her gently pushing her down to the bed.

"And that is supposed to be any better... You let his fingers in your Master's place..." He smirks and keep her on edge "Very good... And I'll be in charge all week... Now if you want permission to cum... You look at Tony and apologize... Tell him how sorry you are... And promise you'll follow my orders... To be better for him..." He waits until she starts to speak to slowly speed up, but still not enough to push her over.

Kimmy smiles and crawls backwards on the bed, stopping at the pillows and smiles. "Mmm... That you do..." She smiles brightly "And I can't wait to start your training... Watching you as your own mind fades away... Letting pleasure over take you..." Kimmy shivers "You'll be so beautiful..."

Abby's teeth were still clenched. "I'm..sorry..Master. I..I will follow..Atoshi's..Master's..orders..all week..to be..better..for you. I promise." Abby wanted to cry, but she was too stubborn for that. She hated Atoshi as much as she feared him, and his fingers were teasing her clit, threatening to make her cum. The man she hated was going to make her cum while forcing her to look at her Master, the man she loved.

Ana crawls up the bed, her prey in sight. "I am beautiful, little sister, and don't you forget it." She leans in biting into her neck, sinking her teeth into the tender skin, feeling Kimmy's body react to her. Her kisses trail down to her breasts where she lightly nips, teasing her nipples through her clothes. "Such pretty clothes. Too bad they're in the way." Ana reaches up, grabbing the material, and ripping it hard from her body. "Don't you dare tell me to stop. If you do, I'll turn you over and spank your ass raw. Do you understand little sister?"

As she finally said her apologies he sped his fingers up, rubbing her clit faster "You're too tense Abigail... You need to relax and show your emotions..." He leans in and whispers into her ear "Now cum for me while you look at him... And enjoy it..." He wanted to push her, to make her cry if he had to, she needed to let go of her control.

Kimmy just shivers and moans softly "Mmm... Wouldn't dream of it big sister... But I know you wouldn't hurt me..." She continues to lay there, only moving when her sister allows her to, then once bare, slowly spreads her legs and spreads her lips with her fingers. "You already have me dripping... Anastasia..." She smirks at her slightly.

Abby leans her head back against his body, her eyes were fixed on Tony. "I'm gonna cum! Master! I'm gonna cum!" Her hips moved with his fingers, pushing her body closer. Just before her orgasm hit, a single tear rolled down her cheek. "I hate you Master," she told him before all of her floodgates opened. She came hard, her body jerking, as her tears flowed.

"I see that I do. Now I have to have a taste." She dives in, not wasting time with gentle, short licks. Her hungry tongue laps at her wetness, nearly tongue fucking her right away. "You will cum for me little sister."

Atoshi slows his fingers once she came and removes them, then turns her and holds her close, letting her cry, he glances at Tony and nods. They both knew he had to push her limits and there would most likely be a few tears along the way.

Kimmy gasps and arches her high as Ana attacks her, gripping the sheets and moaning loudly "Nnn... Y-Yesssss..." She bites her lips and looks down at her, panting, her eyes getting glossy.

Abby wants to push away from him and run to another seat. She wants to be away from him and Tony. 'He did this to me.' Her feelings for Atoshi were clear in her mind. She hated him. Abby's anger begins to boil. Her shaky hands rose, close to his chest, and she fought the urge to shove him back so she could flee. 'Get away from him,' began to run through her mind. 'Get away from him!' Abby hated for anyone to see her cry, and now she was weeping in the arms of the man she loathed. It became too much to fight. She shoved him back and leapt to her feet. Her steps were quick to the couch And and Kimmy had been on. She sat down and brought her knees up to her chest with her back turned to them both. 'Don't you let them see you cry. No more tears! Tears are a sign of weakness, and you are NOT weak!'

Ana's eyes look up at Kimmy. She watches her body move, reacting to her. 'I'm making her do this.' The words fueled her efforts. She began to devour her little sister's sex. One hand firmly planted on her inner thigh, the other she began to tease her sex with. Her tongue pressing circles on her clit as she pressed one finger, at first, then two, into her warm sex.

As she pushes away and stops across the plane he stand "I didn't say you could move... Come back here now... And I won't punish you..." He glares at her slightly and glances at Tony, if she was already having trouble following his orders...

"A-Ana... Anastasia!" She moans and bucks as much as she can "To... M-Much... Nnnnnn..." Her head luls back to the bed and she moans and moves as told. "Mmm... A-Ana..." She mumbles between moans, her eyes glossy and her training kicking in.

Abby heard his command, and she knows she should return, but she can't bring herself to do it. She could not give up control to him. She sat there with her back still turned to him. Tony turned looking at her, feeling his heart sink. 'Why pet,' he wondered. 'Why are you so defiant now? We are back to where we started from.' Hr wanted to call yo her, to put her in her place, but he knew that was his boss' job.

Ana continues to work Kimmy's sex as her tongues lavishrs her clit. Her fingers pushing in deeper, Ana curls her fingers up feeling her g-spot. "That's it little sister," she whispers, breathing heavy on her clit on purpose to bathe her with her warm breath. "Cum for me. Call my name. If you don't, I'll stop."

Atoshi glances at Tony, he could tell her actions hurt him, he looks back to Abby "I'll give you one more chance... Come to me now... On your knees... And I won't punish you in front of him..." He takes a step closer to her and keeps his arms crossed.

Kimmy moans and bucks her hips, gasping loudly as she begins to tease her Gspot "Aaa.... Nnnn... Aaa!" She arches her back, getting close.

Abby slowly turns and looks at him standing there with his arms crossed. She hated him so. Her eyes look past him to Tony. She could see the disappointment on his face, and it looked like he was willing her to get on her knees with his eyes. Abby hated seeing him this way. That look on his face was one she never wanted to see. Looking back at Atoshi, she was quickly reminded of how she much hated him. She was so confused. On one hand she wanted to make things easier for Tony. On the other she had her hate for Atoshi. The greater of the two emotions won, and she slowly moved to her knees crawling over to him. Tony took a deep breath. 'Now THAT is my pet. Good girl,' he thought.

Ana knew she was close. She could feel her body quivering, her walls twitching around her fingers, and she could hear it in Kimmy's voice. "That's it little sister. Cum for me. Let me taste you."

Atoshi heard Tony sigh but didn't look back at him, instead he stares down at Abby. "Good... Now come back here, you'll stay in my lap until the girls are finished in the back room... Or until we land..." He sits down again and pats his lap, once she's sitting he wraps his arms around her waist gently and holds her. "Be good and I'll lessen your punishment..." He gently lays her head on his chest and his fingers snake under her top slightly to softly trace patterns on her skin, trying to calm her.

Kimmy is barely hanging on, Ana was pushing her but she held on, making one hand into a fist and pinching herself to stay awake. It was hard and te most she could consciously do was hold onto Ana's name. "A... A-Annnn..." She took a few deep breaths and felt her orgasm coming, her mind was slowly fading, no matter what she did. So just before it hit and she blacked out she screamed "Annnnaaaaas!" She arches her back high, her hands gripping the sheets and her toes curled tight, she came hard, covering Ana as she did. Once it passed, she lay on the bed, barely awake and panting, the effort to fight her training having wore her out.

Abby sat there, in his lap, nearly cringing as she felt his fingers on her skin. Her cheeks reddened, and Tony knew it was because she was angry and not embarassed. He had fought her anger plenty of times during her training. Tony had tried to break her anger, but Abby was stubborn. Now he watched her sit there, trying to hold back, biting back her anger, nearly choking on it, and he wanted to hold his breath hoping she could. Abby wanted to run from him. She knew there was nowhere to go, but she wanted away from him. 'Lessen your punishement.' She let his words play over in her mind. She hated the fact that he had this control over her.

Ana lapped up Kimmy's cum, watching her body tighten and writhe for her. She licked her sex clean and kissed her inner thighs softly. Ana loved how her skin quivered with the touch of her warm lips. "That," she began as she kissed her way up her body, "Was," kiss, "Perfect," kiss, "little," kiss, "sister." Her lips inches from hers', "You are amazing, and you came so beautifully for me. Now,"she kisses her lips. "One more treat." Kiss. She looked down into her eyes. "I love you Kimmy."

He continues to hold her, even rubbing her back after a while, he could feel her tense and stuff body as she lay against him, he had to find a way to calm her down. He glances at Tony to see if he has any ideas, he needs a way past her shell.

Kimmy watches Ana and smiles weakly, then her eyes water slightly as she hears her say she loves her, she would never tire of hearing that. She found the strength to reach up and pull Ana closer, hugging and kissing her back "I love you too Anastasia... Big sister..." She kisses her twists their tongues together, one hand snaking down and into her panties, fingering her slowly. Kimmy looks up at her, her eyes tired but determined "Mmm... Now I want to watch you cum... For me..." She smiles and adds another finger, her thumb rubbing her clit quickly "You're so wet for me dear sister..." She smiles.

Tony slowly shakes his head. He knows what Atoshi wants, but it's the same issue he has trouble with. Abby holds on to her anger with an iron fist. She won't let go. Letting go of her control is hard enough, but when she does, Tony knows just how beautiful she is. He hopes she lets Atoshi see that as well. Abby shifts slightly on his lap at his touch, her eyes down to the floor, vacant. She can't stand leaning against him any longer. So she sits up, leaning away from him. Her body twitches as she nearly gets up, but she fights to remain sitting. Every instinct inside her is saying, 'run'. "Don't touch me," she whispers to him. "Please." Her tone didn't match the manners she displayed by adding please. Tony looked down before looking to Atoshi. He didn't know what would happen next.

Ana smiles at hearing her name. "You do know what gets to me little sister. A finger, a tongue, a rock hard cock are all good, but my name touches me in places none of those can." She shivers feeling Kimmy's touch. "You really want me to cum for you. You're so eager. Of course I'm wet for you. You arouse me so much." Ana moves, meeting Kimmy's efforts. "Such a good little sister."

Kimmy grins slightly "And such a naughty big sister..." She speeds her fingers up and rubs her clit harder "Little Kimmy is gonna make Anastasia cum... Gonna make her moan and cry out... Make her back arch and coat my hand in her sweetness..." She kisses her softly and smiles "Cum for little Kimmy Anastasia... Let me feel you squeeze my fingers..." She leans up and licks her neck lightly.

Atoshi looks at her then pulls her closer again, her back to his chest "Sorry... You follow orders... Remember... And I told you to behave..." It was clear he wasn't going to get through to her on the plane, at least not with Tony around.

Ana pants, her eyes never leaving Kimmy's. "That's right. I'm gonna..cum. Keep saying..my name Kimmy," she pleaded with her as her walls clamped down on the invading fingers of her little sister. Ana knew she was soaking Kimmy's fingers. It felt so good to let go with her. Her words were low, through quick, sharp breaths. "I love you Kimmy."

Abby's face began to turn redder still. Sweat formed. Tony knew the signs. She was about to explode. His eyes swept down her body to her hands. Abby was sitting there with her fists balled. Her knuckles were turning white she had her fists balled so tightly. He quickly looks up to her face again. Her eyes seemed dark and hollow, and her lips were pressed into a tight, thin line. She was angry alright. Tony flashes his eyes to Atoshi. His expression one of, 'be careful boss.'

"Kimmy smiles and slowly removes her hand "Love you too Ana..." She pulls her close and rolls them to the side, holding her close "Rest..." Kimmy was over tired, but making Ana cum for her had been a must, that done, she curls up and falls asleep, holding Anna tight.

Atoshi could almost feel her anger growing, she was tense and stiff, her body shifting slightly, he knew she was pissed and was trying to hold back, and failing. He could see Tony looking her over and reading the signs he already knew of, but he stayed calm, waiting for her to make the first move, this wasn't his first defiant pet.

Abby looks into Tony's eyes. She can feel him wanting her to calm. Slowly she begins to open her hands, swallowing down her anger deep. Tony takes a deep breath. It appeared confrontation would be avoided. Abby was still tense, but she took slow, long, deep breaths. In her mind, she tried to be anywhere but where she was.

Atoshi looks at her and rolls his eyes, there wasn't much he could do with her until the plane landed, he opens his arms. "Go lay on the couch and have a nap until we get home... I don't want to hear a sound from you... Is that clear..." He looks at her and waits.

"Fine," she says standing up quickly and taking a few steps. She can see from the corner of her eyes. "Yes....Master." It was a correction that may have come too late, but she still had offered. Abby wondered if it would be too little too late though. When the plane landed, she knew she would find out. As she came to rest on the couch, pulling her knees up, Tony sighed. "Okay boss. I didn't think this would be easy, but if it's too much then you have to let her go. Do you think she can do this?"

Atoshi stands and moves to fix them both a drink, he returns and passes him his "When have you ever known me to give up... I just need to find the right method... And I don't think I can do that on the plane... Once we get home I'll have all my toys... I may have to get tough... But she'll break..." He sits and takes a sip, looking at her across the plane.

"Break," he asks him shocked. "What do you mean she'll break? Boss I trust you, make no mistake, but I love this woman. What exactly are you trying to do to her? This is hard enough on her already."

Atoshi chuckles and takes another sip "You think I don't know how you feel about her... And I meant, she'll break her hold on that control of hers... Do you trust me my friend... I will return your pet to you... Unharmed..."

"I've known you for more years than either one of us cares to admit my friend," he laughs. "That would be showing our age. I do trust you Atoshi. It's her and her anger I don't trust," he says looking over his shoulder at her. "She's got a lot of it and this need to hold on to her control." He looks back at Atoshi, "but I've seen her let go of it before. When she's with me, she lets go of the control, and she is....beautiful. I hope you get to see that." Abby turns glaring at Tony, having heard him laugh. As if he can feel her eyes on him, he turns once more. His eyes meet hers'. She glances past him at Atoshi and narrows her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom