A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

He smiles "Yes Mistress... I'm all yours..." After a few minutes he slowly moves her to sit in his lap, her head resting on his shoulder, he runs his fingers up and along her arm and back. "What shall I do for you mistress... How can I please you..." He watches her and continues to runs his fingers over her. He kept playing her game while starting his own, slowly taking the control she thought she had.

"I want you..to please me..pet. Make your Mistress happy," she grins. "Make your Mistress cum." As she looks at him, she sees Tony. "Yeah. Make me cum. Please."

He smiles and turns her to straddle him and slowly runs his hands up her thighs and under her skirt "Anything for you Mistress..." He grips her ass and starts to grind her against his crotch, looking at her "Is that good Mistress..." He could see her eyes glossing as he grinds her a bit harder, staring at her.

"Is that..all you got," she asks him, her head lulling. "Come on. I can..get myself off..better than this. I thought you were a man. Then again..you are..a pet," she laughs.

He grins and holds her hips and grinds her harder, then smacks her ass "I'll make you cum Mistress..." He moves one hand between her thighs and thrusts three fingers into her "Now ride them... Ride your pets fingers..." His other hand still holds her hip and makes her move faster.

She groans as his fingers slide inside her. Abby rotates her hips, taking his fingers as much as she can. Finally she grabs his face and leans in close. The smell of scotch heavy on her breath as she tells him, "It's not your fingers I wanna ride pet."

He grins at her, stretching his fingers to add to her pleasure "Then beg me for it... Mistress..." He could feel her speeding up, even in his fingers, she wanted to cum, and he'd make her work for it.

Tony fixes his tie and heads for the door, "Alright Abby... You've had you're fun... Time to come home..." He locks up and heads down to call for a cab.

Abby's face melted into pleasure. "Beg you? To let me....cum? No. I've got....a better idea. Fuck me. Please. Come on pet. Fill me with your cock. I. Am. Begging. You."

He grins at her and shifts her on his lap, removing his fingers, "Very good..." He smirks and starts to open his pants, "This what you want... Mistress..." He pulls her closer and makes her grind against his cock, teasing her "I fuck you... If you cum for me first..." He rocks her faster and picks up her drink, handing it to her "Finish it Mistress..." He smiles at her.

Tony pays the driver and gets out, then heads into the bar, he goes to the bartender and asks about Abby.

"Cum for you," she grins. Abby "I want it." Her sex rubs against him, and his body touches her clit. "Yeah pet. I'm gonna....cum. I want you to....taste it. I want you to lick me clean." She takes the drink and downs the rest of it before dropping the glass to the floor. Her body moves faster, grinding against him harder.

The bartender smiles at Tony. "Yeah. Abby Quin. She's over there," she pointing to her with Luke. "Looks like she's having a good time too."

Tony looks over and frowns "Yes... It appears she is... Thank you..." He then walks over to her and stands a few feet behind her as she starts to ride him faster and crosses his arms, watching her and waiting.

Luke notices the man walk up behind her and start to watch them, he grins and moves her faster, he could see her getting closer. "Say your mine Mistress... Say you're all mine..." He whispers to her and a strong voice.

Abby loses herself when he whispers to her. "I'm all yours....pet. I'm all yours." Even as she spoke the words, it was Tony's face she saw on him. "I....I," she stopped as she came hard. "I'm cumming pet! I'm cumming!"

About that time Tony walks over to where she'll be able to see him, "Well well... It looks like you've found someone new... You're cumming... And I'll just be going..." He turns and heads to the exit "I hope he makes you happy..." He said just loud enough for her to hear. What she didn't know was he was waiting outside the club door, leaning against the wall, waiting to see what she'd do. "Your move pet..." He whispers to himself.

Abby's drunk mind struggles to comprehend who is he when she sees him. As she looks back to the face of the man she's atop, his face changes. "You're not....What the....." When she looks back, Tony is heading for the door. "No," she says trying to move from his lap. "I want..you. I'm sorry..Master." Abby's body slumps with a thud to the seat next to Luke. "Wait." She's trying to stop him, to follow him, but she's had way too much to drink. "I just," her head rests on the back of the seat. "Come back." Abby keeps trying, pulling her body to edge of the seat until she lands in the floor. As she tries to stand, she realizes it's far too difficult. "Tony." Her voice is dry and hoarse as she calls to him, reaching for the door. In exhaustion, she comes to rest on the floor, her head touching the cold surface.

Luke watches the display and quickly fixes himself, this Tony, as she had called him, was a big man, someone he didn't want to mess with. "Later..." Her watches her as she fights to reach the exit and ten walks off into the crowd as she passes out.

The bouncer turns to Tony "The kid ran off... She tried to get to you, but passed out..." Tony nods and then heads back into the club, he crouches down by her then picks her up and leaves, headed to a nearby park.

The lights had blurred, and the music seemed to be booming in her ears. The floor was cold. It was a striking contrast to her warm skin. She paled and was sweating just before she passed out. Vaguely she's aware of the feeling of being carried. The first thing she hears is the sound of the leaves on the trees rustling in the night breeze. She can feel her heartbeat in her own ears. 'I lost him,' was the only thought she had.

Tony never says a word as he carries her, he soon finds an empty bench in a small wooded clearing, he sits down and keeps her in his lap, he'd wait until she noticed him. He stares down at her with a frown and a slight glare, he was angry but he was also hurt, she had said she wanted to be with him, he had almost killed for her, and she does this...

Abby slowly stirs. Her eyes flutter open, and as everything comes into focus, she sees his face. "Tony," she whispers. "Why..are..you..here? Leave me. I..don't..deserve..you."

He looks down at her and just stares, sighs and just shifts her in his lap to sit up more, he holds her closer. He wanted her to speak for herself.

She weakly pushes against him. "Let me..go. I don't need..I don't deserve to be..this close..to you. I..messed up. I can't..do it. I can't be..a pet." Her face scrunches up as she's on the verge of tears.

He rubs her back slowly and rocks her, trying to calm her down, but he refused to talk to her, she ha to make things right.

"I....messed up. Tony, I was....wrong. I can't do it." The more he comforted her, the worse she felt. "Let me go. I gotta go. I gotta get away from here."

He sighs again and hugs her close, rubbing her back more and even kissing her forehead gently. "Tell me how you messed up... What you were wrong about... Where you think you're going to go..." He looks at her, his face neutral as he watches her.

"I don't....I don't know....where I'm going to go. I can't go home. My father, he'll....my brother....I shouldn't have....said I could do this. I can't. I can't be....a pet. I'm just....bad. I'm a bad person. I can't....let go....of my control....I don't like not having it. Father always....had it....I had to fight....to get it....Now you want it....I want you to have it....but I'm scared....I gave it to you....because I wanted to....and you let him hit me....You were suppose to keep me safe....not let him do that! That bastard! I want to hurt him! I will hurt him! He's mine!" Abby clenched her fists tight, her knuckles turning white. "I'm gonna hurt him....I'm sorry....I want to be....your pet....I messed up by....leaving you tonight....and going to that stupid club....and cumming for that man....I'm sorry....Tony....I'm sorry....Master." Abby took in deep breaths between sobs.

He gently cups her cheeks and wipes her tears away, "First off... You aren't going anywhere... You are right where you belong... Even if you don't think so... Second, you won't be hurting the boss, you already know why Atoshi hit you and why I COULDN'T stop him, not wouldn't... If I could take it back, I would... Third... You left because you are still dealing with sharing your control.... And yes I said sharing... If I had total control of you, I'd be no better then your father... That's what you don't get... This isn't me controlling you... This is me sharing control with you..." He makes her look at him, holding her chin and tipping it up "Yes, I have more control then you... But that's still for you, you need to be taught, how to be you again, and not the woman your father turned you into... Just Abby... My little pet..." He smiles softly and leans closer, kissing her.

Back
Top Bottom