A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

Kimmy almost purrs and smiles down at her "Since you asked so nicely... You may... Make your little sister happy... You scream my name..." She massages her breasts in time with her rocking hips "You're so wet... I can feel it on my knee..." She licks her nipples "Is big sister gonna wet my bed... Will she see stars..." Kimmy spoke softly, starring at her as she watches her grow closer, her eyes growing more glassy, her breathing coming in gasps "Yeah... That's it big sister... Cum for me... Lose yourself...." Goating her, pushing her closer.

Tony stares at her and bucks into her mouth, almost making her gag "Those teeth come down... You won't sit for hours... You are not in charge here... Pet!" He gives her hair another small tug "Now hands on your breasts and do your job..." He thrusts his hips slowly into her mouth, staring a her. "You'll learn who's in charge soon enough my sweet... Now suck..." He holds her hair and makes her move in him, pushing her limits like this was just a way to show her she wasn't in charge anymore.

“Yes..Kimmy. I’m gonna..wet your bed.” Ana’s words were as ragged as her breathing. It took all her concentration to remember to look at Kimmy. She knew Kimmy wanted to see her reactions in her face, in her eyes, and she wanted to give them to her. She deserved them. She began to push her hips into her knee even more as she clutched the sheets on the bed. “I can’t..I’m gonna.. Kimmy,” she screamed as her pussy flooded the bed, soaking Kimmy’s knee, and giving Ana the release her sister had pushed her to.

Abby closes her eyes tight as he pulls on her hair. Her hands reach for her own breasts and begin to massage them. ‘Not in charge anymore.’ The thought was strange to her. She had always been in charge. The only other person to ever take that from her was her father, and she knew Tony was nothing like him. Still, to give up control was hard, but at the same time, she wanted to do it. There was a special pleasure in pleasing Tony. This was pushing her limits. She began to such hard on his cock, moving her head at a rapid pace. At first it was because she wanted to rush this along. This was not the place she wanted to do something like this. It grew into another reason though. She was hungry for his cock. She wanted to feel him, to taste him. So she began to work his cock with a fervor. Her eyes gazed up at him.

"Mmm... Very good big sister..." She slowly stops her knee, letting her ride out her full orgasm, then leans down to to kiss her as she pants, "You made your little sister very happy..." She glances down at her bed "I'll just tell the nurse I spilt my water..." She cups her cheek and kisses her again, deeper as she catches her breath. "Think you can stand yet... Or shall we just cuddle... I wanna hold you..." Kimmy slowly gets off her and moves to lay next to her, one arm over her chest, cupping a breast softly.

Tony stares down at her and finally lets her hair go as she starts to move on her own, even sucking harder, "Nnn... That's a good girl..." He rocks his hips with her movements and even cups her cheek and moans, never looking away. "You belong to me now Abby... You do as I say... Nnn... Behave and you're rewared... Forget your place... You're punised..." He tilts his head back a moment as she speeds up, trying not to pop yet, she was good. He looks back at her "Use your breasts... Open your mouth..." He was panting slightly and watches her.

Ana smiles, feeling Kimmy’s warm body curl up next to hers. It wasn’t her hand on her breasts, or even the fact that she had came for her, that her most pleased. It was being this close to her. “I love you Kimmy,” she whispered to her. “I can’t get enough of saying that. For so long, I didn’t say it to anyone, and now I have you and Atoshi that I can say it to. It feels strange, but….I like it. I can’t imagine not being able to say it,” she says as she wraps her arm around her.

Abby doesn’t hesitate, opening her blouse to reveal her breasts to him. She pushes them together around him, and her mouth hangs open. “Cum for me. Please. Master. Cum all over my face. “ Her tongue is pressed past her lips as she never closes her eyes. ‘I belong to him.’ The words repeated in her mind as she looked at him. There was an urge to run in as much as she was enjoying him, but she remained on her knees for him, following his every command.

Kimmy looks at Ana and starts to cry softly, she leans up and kisses her. "I... We love you too... And you can see how happy it makes me to finally hear you say it back.... I want to hear it everyday... I want to kiss you, hold you, love you... Everyday... You and Master are all I have... And Tony, but he has someone now..." She snuggles closer and relaxes, "No matter where we are... If we're together, it's home..." She yawns.

"Is my little pet hungry..." Tony looks down at her and rocks his hips, thrusting between her breasts, he puts one hand on the wall to brace himself. "Nnn... Here it comes pet..." He thrusts a few more times before he came, hitting her face with one large load, then several smaller ones as he finishes, he looks at her, panting.

Abby was shocked at how much cum he gave her. His body relaxed, and she let his cock fall free from between her breasts. With her fingers, she cleaned her face, sucking his cum. When she was finished, she rose, her eyes not meeting his. She knew he had said she had earned another punishment, but she wasn’t about to mention it. “Shall we continue downstairs Master?”

Tony looks at her and smirks "I never said we were going down..." He reaches out and fixes her top, then his pants. "There is no roof access from the psych ward... Jumpers and all..." He takes her hand and starts to lead her up the stairs to the roof.

“Don’t cry,” Ana whispers to her before she kisses the top of her head. “You will hear it everyday. If not from my words, from my actions. The way I kiss you, hold you, make love to you, to how I do nice things just to make you smile, you will see and feel my love Kimmy. You will not doubt it for one second. It’s taken me a lifetime to find you and Atoshi. I won’t give you up, and I’ll make sure you both know just how much you mean to me. Now. Sleep little sister. You’re tired. You still need your rest. I’ll stay here with you. I promise.” Ana snuggles her closer to her as she pulls the covers up over them.

“The roof?” Her eyes widen. “Okay.” Abby wasn’t comfortable going to the roof, but it was what he wanted. So she follows behind him.

"Mmm... I love you Anastasia..." She smiles and curls up before falling asleep, hugging Ana.

Tony takes her upstairs and onto the roof, he leads her to an area behind the stairwell exit and pushes her against the wall lightly. "You will learn that I'm I charge my pet..." He reaches under her skirt and starts to pull her panties down, then off, "And with me in charge, you follow my orders..." He opens his pants again and pulls himself out "And it seems I have to push your boundaries to make you understand..." He lifts one of her legs and steps closer, rocking against her.

Ana smiles feeling Kimmy relax and begin to drift off to sleep. She doesn’t know how much time they have with just them before Atoshi returns. So she drinks every second alone with Kimmy.

“No,” she whimpers. “Not here. Please. I’m not accustomed so such acts in places like this.” She brings her hands to rest on his arms. She can feel the power he has. “Please….Master….I,” her voice trails as she looks into his eyes feeling his body against her own.

Tony stares at her and starts to push into her "You what... Tell me..." He holds her leg as he starts to fuck her with slow hard thrusts, he stares at her "Are you afraid my pet... Maybe that someone will see you... Hear you..." He starts to pick up speed, reaching down with his free hand and teasing her clit slowly, a tease to his now quick thrusts. "You belong to me.... You obey me... Without question... Say it pet..." He stares at her.

“I,” she groans out as she leans her head back. “I belong….to you. I….obey you….without….question.” her words jarred by the power of his thrusts each time he slammed his body into her. “Yes..Master. What if..someone sees? We could..get..caught. Then what? Plus it's..dirty..up here. I'm accustomed..to nice..places. A bed. A nice..home. Not..this."

"So what if someone sees... That's the thrill my pet... And I'll teach you to love it, crave it..." He chuckles and thrusts faster "I'll fuck you anywhere I wish my pet... The airport, the mall, the beach..." He leans closer and smirks "I'll push you Abby... Break you from your old life..." He kisses her and rubs her clit faster.

"Thrill? Of being caught? Fucking in such a dirty place? Somewhere clean. A bed. A home. Not here. This is wrong. It's so dirty here," she whines. His breath is warm on her face as he speaks, rubbing her clit. "Don't make me cum Master. Please. Not here. Not like this."

He kisses her roughly and keeps up his actions, thrusting harder into her, he'd make her cum here and teach her it was alright. "You're mine pet... Which means you cum for me... And I want you to cum here... Tell me who I am Pet..." He cups her cheek and thrusts deeper, watching her.

“You..are..Master,” she stammers out as he pumps into her. “Oh Master,” she whines. “I’m gonna..cum. Please..not..here.” She couldn’t hold her orgasm though, as she pleaded with him, and she came hard around his cock. “I’m..cumming..Master!” She closed her eyes tight not just from the pleasure of cumming, but also because of her embarrassment for cumming here, of all places.

"Nnn..." He looks at her "You can't tell me... That didn't feel good... You're still squeezing me..." He thrusts slowly to prove it. "Look at me pet... Tell me you like it..." Just as she was about to answer the door off the roof opened, two nurses coming out for a smoke. "Shh..." He cups his hand over her mouth, then starts to thrust a bit harder.

His hand covers her mouth after she hears the nurses. Tony’s cock still pounds into her, and Abby wants to moan, to cry out, so loudly. She closes her eyes tightly as she feels his hips rock into hers’. Whimpering into his hand, she can tell at this pace, with these powerful thrusts, it won’t take her long to cum again, but will she be able to be quiet when she does? That is the question on her mind that worries her. ‘Please don’t let them hear me.”

He smirks and thrusts deeper "You're squeezing me so tight pet..." He whispers "I know you're enjoying this..." He moves his hand an kisses her roughly, deeply, he twists their tongues together as he fucks her harder, getting close again.

His kiss was the final straw. She held her breath, bearing down hard, as she came. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt in her life. His cock kissed her cervix every time, going deeper inside her than any man had ever before. Abby opened her eyes as they rolled back in her head. She wanted to groan but remained silent. Her body felt weak, and she feared she would collapse as soon as her orgasm was done.

"Mmm..." He moans softly into their kiss as she starts to cum, squeezing him tighter then she has before, he holds her hips and pulls from the kiss, watching her enjoy it. He glances to the side as he hears the door close again, their break over, the nurses had left. "Nnn...." He thrusts into her a few more times, staring at her "Yeah... Did my pet enjoy that..." He finally thrusts deep and fills her, holding her close "Nnn..." He moans and kisses her again, her body still twitching sligjtly.

"Yes," she shivers. She feels safe enough to talk having heard the door close as well. "That was....amazing. Don't ever make me do that again." She kisses his neck after he fills her not wanting the contact to end between them.

He pants a moment, then pulls back to look at her "Don't... Was that an order per..." He grips her chin lightly and looks at her "You don't give orders anymore... You follow them..." He cups her breast and squeezes it lightly "Who gives the orders pet..."

Abby swallows hard looking into his eyes. She had done it so easily. "I....I mean....well....I'm....I just....it wasn't on purpose." Even amid her ramblings, she didn't tell who gave the orders.

"Answer my question pet... WHO gives the orders..." He wa a bit more forceful and pinches her nipple lightly, his other hand sliding along her leg to her ass and giving it a squeeze too. "You seem to learn through doing my pet... So we'll be Gavin many more of these... Outings... Until you get it right..."

Back
Top Bottom