A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

This wasn't something Ana did often for him as he had forced her to do it in the beginning. Now things were different. She was doing this out of her own love for him and wanting to please him. She wanted to pull him down into the floor and ride him. She wanted him to sit her on the counter and take her. Ana couldn't get enough of his body, of him. Her pace quickened as she took all of him deep in her throat. 'Cum for me Sir. I want to taste you.'

"Nnnn... God that feels good... Faster..." He lightly grips her hair, his other hand holding the counter top to keep himself up, it ha been a while since he had one standing. "Mmmm... Yeah... Almost..." He starts to buck slightly.

She can feel his body reacting to her, tensing, and she knew he was close. Ana gripped his body tightly as he bucked into her mouth. 'Cum for me Sir. I want it. Give it to me. I have to taste you.' She was like an addicted, cum drinking slut that was aroused for only him in that moment.

"Nnn... Fuck!" He tilts his head back and thrust deep into her mouth, gripping her hair as he finally cums, filling her throat. He bucks lightly a few more times, then pulls her off him slowly "Mmm... Where did that come from..." He moves to sit on the toilet seat, his legs a bit shaky, a grin on his face.

She swallows every drop down, hungrily, wanting all of him. "I wanted to please you Sir," she says crawling over to him. "Now to get dressed to go see Kimmy. I'm ready to see my sister and give her the good news. I want to see her happy. I want to tell her how I feel about her."

He smiles amd pulls her up to sit on his lap, holding her close and just softly rubbing her back. "I think your little sister will be very happy to hear how you feel about her... I'm sure Tony will be pleased too..." He kisses her softly "We'll let Tony and his pet come back here, while we spend some time with Kimmy... I'll even ask about her release..." He pulls her to rest against his chest, her head tucked under his chin "Then you can tell her about your intrest in training like her..." He holds her there a few minutes, just relaxing with her, then helps her stand and smiles "Let's get dressed... I think Kimmy brough some clothes for you..." He takes her hand and leads her from the bathroom back into the bedroom and pulls out the suitcases.

She follows him and opens the suitcase. "Wow. Kimmy has amazing taste." Ana changed into a tight, short skirt, and a blouse that left little to the imagination. "Well? Do you think Kimmy will like this Sir?"

He smirks at her "I'm sure she'll love it..." He pulls on a pair of boxers, ripped denim long shorts and a tight fitting black tank top. "Are you ready to go... I'm sure Tony is board..." He takes her hand and starts for the door, keeping a hold of her even as they leave the hotel.

The entire way to the hospital, she can't stop grinning. She lets him enter Kimmy's room first. Ana nods to Tony and Abby she stays close to him.

Atoshi smiles slightly and walks up to Kimmy's bed, giving Tony a small pat on the back on his way by. "So... Did you behave last night..." He leans down and kisses her softly, pulling a chair up to sit down, he lifts Ana to sit in the bedside. "If you want Tony... You two can go to the hotel..."

As soon as he offers them the hotel room, Abby nearly bolts from the room. Ana notices and looks to Tony. He simply smiles, shakes his head, and follows after her. Ana is happy to sit next to Kimmy. She offers her a warm smile as he asks her if she behaved last night. It’s an expression Kimmy doesn’t miss. “I did, and what about you two? Master you look so happy.”

He pays Tony and his let no mind as they leave and smiles at Kimmy "Why don't you ask your big sister... I'm sure she'd much rather tell you..." He reaches out and gently holds each of their hands in his.

"Kimmy," Ana begins, smiling at her. "I love you, and I love Atoshi. I'm no longer afraid of what I feel. I'm only afraid of losing him and you. Promise me you won't ever do anything like this again. Please."

Outside Abby puts her hand on her chest as she looks up to Tony. "I'm sorry Master. I shouldn't have run out like that."

Atoshi smiles slightly and sits back allowing them to talk. Kimmy looks between the two of them a moment before sitting up and moving closer to Ana "I promise... As long as you promise me the same thing..." Kimmy's eyes start to water slightly and she moves closer to curl into Ana's side "If you can keep yours, I will keep mine..." She waits a moment and leans up, kissing her gently "Big sister..." She smiles. Watching the two Atoshi grins "Don't forget what else you wanted to tell her love..." Kimmy glances at Atoshi then Ana again "Tell me what... Master seems excited..." She was almost giggling.

“I love the trances that you go into,” she tells her brushing her hair back from her face. “I want to learn how to do that. I want to be trained like you were. Will you help Sir train me,” she asks before leaning down and gently kissing her lips. “I promise,” she whispers into Kimmy’s lips as she breaks the kiss. “Don’t you ever do anything like this again. I love you Kimmy, my little sister, my lover.” Again she kisses her more firmly, deeper this time.

Atoshi chuckles and stands, "You two... Talk... I'm gonna check on your release... Play nice..." He leans over and kisses both softly, then leaves the room. Kimmy smiles and returns their kisses "Yes Master..." She looks back at Ana "Oh you'll love it big sister... The way everything else just melts away... All you know and feel is the pleasure you're getting..." She runs her hands slowly under her clothes, over her body "At first you'll be coming so much..." She giggles "I couldn't stand for a few days after my first session... And my body was all tingles..." She shivers, remembering, slowly pushing her top up and her bra down, gently massaging her breasts "Then my body started to adjust... It took longer to cum, they got more intense... It was all I thought about..." She moans softly and leans in, licking at her nipples gently.

Ana gasps looking down at her sister tasting her nipples. “Are you sure..you should be doing..that? Take it easy Kimmy. We’ve got plenty of..time. Shit. Don’t stop. Keep..going,” she told her placing her hand on her head. “You make me feel so..good baby. I love you so much.” Ana leaned back slightly feeling her sex already responding, growing wet. “I can’t say no to you. I don’t want to. Tell me more. How did it make you feel?”

Abby sees the door open and Atoshi step out. Without saying a word, she begins to walk down the hall away from both of them quickly. Tony’s brow furrows as he watches her. She doesn’t want to be near Atoshi. Abby is afraid of him after he hit her.

She suckles her nipples softly after she gives into her "That's just it... It made me feel... I felt everything... With my other sences blocked... I felt everything, at first every vibration from the toys... Then when Master stared joining my sessions... I felt every touch, lick, nip... But so much more so... It was intensified..." He looks at Ana and smiles, slipping a hand under her skirt and into her wet pussy slowly. "It's like everything slows down..." She starts to slowly and lightly tease her clit, slowly pushing a finger into her, staring at her. "The stimulation is all there is... You float there, letting the feeling fill you, until you can't handle any more..." She spead up as she spoke "Then your whole body will start to tense, you can't stop it and you don't want to... It starts in your toes and slowly goes up..." Faster still, staring at her "Filing you mind and body until... Snap! It hits you.... And it's the best feeling ever..." She smiles at her.

Atoshi looks up and ignores her, heading to the nurses station to call for her doctor. Tony nods to his boss then goes after Abby and grabs her arm "Where do you think you're going... I don't remember saying you could leave..." He holds her firmly but genty and just stares a her.

Ana drank in every word, every action from her little sister. If this was how it felt at the beginning of a trance, she couldn’t wait to dive in. “I don’t want to stop it Kimmy. Not now. Not ever.” Kimmy’s fingers are working her body at a fast pace now, and Ana knows she’s about to cum. On command, as Kimmy says, “snap,” Ana’s entire body shakes as she cums hard for her. “Best..feeling..ever. Oh Kimmy. I love you so much.” She grabs her wrists, pulling her fingers from her, and suckles them, cleaning them, tasting her own cum before pushing her back and kissing her deeply.

Abby looks him in the eyes. “I’m….I’m sorry. I wasn’t leaving. I was just….leaving ahead of you. I..I..needed to.”

Kimmy smiles and slowly twists her fingers around her tongue before she's pushed back, and forced into a hard kiss "Mmmm... I love you too big sister..." She cups her cheek, one knee going up between her thighs, rubbing against her sensitive pussy. "But no matter how much I train... I still find if I try hard enough..." Rocking her knee a bit harder "I can stay 'awake'..." She looks at her and gives her teasing soft kisses, her knee still going "Try and relax big sister... Just clear your mind..." She stares at her, smiling and teasing her lightly, "Just look at me..." Kimmy watches her, overjoyed with the control Ana is giving her.

Tony looks at her "Oh really... And why is that..." He glances back at his boss "Because of the boss..." He holds her chin and tips it up, he leans closer "Do you not trust me to protect you..." He looks at her "Yes, he hit you once, did I like it... No, you're mine, mine to discipline and mine to please... But you caused a lot of problems and he was upset.... I didn't see it coming..." He kisses her a bit roughly "Now tell me... Do you trust your Master... Trust me to teach you, train you... Love you..." Another rough, demanding kiss, he pulls her closer and looks at her, waiting for an answer.

Ana’s lips part as she looks down at Kimmy feeling her knee rubbing her sex. “Maybe you need….to train more then,” she smiles. “Maybe you need to train with me, side by side, naked. We could reward each other.” Ana closes her eyes as she moves her hips, pushing her pussy against Kimmy’s knee. “Relax.” She opens her eyes, gazing at her sister when she tells her to. “Yes….sister. Make me..feel good.”

“Yes,” she stammers. “I trust you to teach me, to train me, to love me, but,” she begins looking away. “I don’t trust you to keep me safe. You didn’t.” She jerks away from him and heads towards the elevator pressing the button over and over again. “Come on! Open up!” She doesn’t look back at Tony.

Kimmy bites her lip and smiles "No... I like being able to stay aware sometimes... Like when we are loving each other... Not pleasing, loving..." She kisses her softly "It's the same with Master... There are times I want to watch him as we make love..." She leans down and licks her nipples softly "Like right now... You'd want to stay aware and be here with me... Wouldn't you..." She moves her knee with her rocking hips, kissing her softly again. "And if we trained together... We wouldn't know each other was there..." She palms a breast and pinches her nipple a bit hard. "Look at me Ana... I wanna see how you feel in your eyes... How I make you feel big sister..."

"Abby!" He walks up to her quickly and grabs her arm as the doors open, he leads her inside and pushes to go down one floor. He doesn't speak yet and just stares ahead at the closed doors, a firm but gentle grip on her wrist. Once te doors open, he leads them to the stairwell and closes the door, he pushes her back to the wall. "You really think if I had known he was going to hit you... I would have let him... After what I did to your father, what I want to do to your brother..." He glares, "If I wanted to watch you get beat, I would have worked for your father, not saved you from him... Do I agree with what the boss did, no... But you almost made him lose the two most important people in his life... He was angry Abby... You going to tell me you never hit someone when you were angry... Bullshit... I can't save you from everything but I'm damn well going to try... I got you away from Atoshi and Ana didn't I..." He lips a hand up under her shirt on her back, and snaps her bra open "Now... As for walking away from me... Boobs and mouth only..." He kisses her roughly before gently pushing her to her knees and opening his pants.

Ana looks into her eyes. It takes everything she had to focus on her. Repeating Kimmy’s words over and over in her mind, she begins to lose herself to her. “You’re right. We’re not pleasing each other. We’re loving each other, and I do love you Kimmy. Make me go all the way baby. Make me cum. I wanna cum for you. I wanna lose myself to you, with you. Please. I’ll beg you if you want. I’ll do anything.”

Abby lands on her knees on the hard floor. She looks up as he opens his pants. His cock comes into view, and she looks down. “No. Not here. I can’t. Please. Master don’t make me do this here.”

Kimmy smiles and moves faster "Mmm... How can I refuse an offer like that..." She squeezes her breasts a bit harder and pinches her nipples, pulling on them "And you're damn right you're gonna cum for me big sister..." She leans down and kisses her roughly "Little sister's in charge this time... And I wanna make you scream..." She grinds her knee into her pussy, making her ride it hard "Say it... Who's in charge..." She was panting, getting excited herself, she smiles at her, loving the look on her face.

Tony looks down at her and glares slightly, he reaches down and grips her hair, just tight enough to hurt "I don't remember asking if you wanted to... You belong to me now Pet... You do as you're told... When... You are told..." He uses his hand to force her mouth open "I said mouth and breasts..." He pushes into her mouth and rocks his hips slowly a moment "Get to work, you just earned yourself another punishment..." He keeps his grip on her hair to force her to look at him. "Not a word until you swallow..."

Ana wanted to grab Kimmy’s hands as she pulled on her breasts and pinched her nipples. She wanted to dominate her, but instead, all she was able to do was softly comply with her little sister’s command. “Little sister….is in charge.” The corners of her mouth turned up as she winced feeling her body teetering on the edge. Ana was flushed. Her pussy was wet, and her nipples ached. “I wanna cum….little sister. Please. Can I cum? For you?”

Abby held back her yelp as he grabbed her hair. She loathed the idea of doing such a thing here, in the stairwell. He filled her mouth, and because of his grip, she looked up into his eyes. Defiance was part of who she was, and she was sure Tony knew he would have to train her. It was a flashing thought just before the idea to bite down on his cock crept into her mind. Though he had just mentioned another punishment, the thought was still there, and her teeth began to lightly graze him as her eyes flashed at him.

Back
Top Bottom