A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

Atoshi stands and smirks slightly "Well... Sounds good to me..." He moves to Kimmy and kisses her softly, cupping her cheek "Will you behave..." He grins and whispers "I don't want to have to spank you when I get back..." He nips her ear, then returns to Ana's side "Just tell the staff... I'm sure they have cots..." He gently holds Ana's hand, glancing at her "Ready?"

Ana looks down at his hand holding hers'. "Yeah. I'm ready." Before they leave, they inform the nurses of the others staying overnight. Ana and Atoshi climb into the car and make their way back to the hotel. She doesn't talk on the way there. Her mind is consumed with the events of the day. The door of the hotel room closes behind her, and she looks at him. "You're not sorry you hit Abby? Tell me again why yo did it."

He stayed silent as they made their way to the hotel, she looked deep in thought and didn't want to disturb her. Once inside the room he looks at her as she asks him about Abby, he looks to the side, making a fist, the thought of what she said, did, to Ana. He sighs, "No... I'm not sorry I hit her... She told me, after a command from Tony... She told me everything she did and said to you... How she taught and trained you..." He glares at te floor "You don't treat someone like that... Slaves are treated better... I may have been and ass... But I was nothing like that..." He looks up at her and steps closer, cupping her cheek "Then... When I finally admitted... How I felt... The thought of hurting you, apart from our rough times..." He smirks slightly, then leans in and kisses her softy "When I hit you at hospital... The things you said about Kimmy... I just got so mad at you... You weren't hearing anything we were trying to tell you..." He pulls her close "I love you... And Kimmy... So much..." He kisses her cheek, "Can you forgive me..."

She listens to him. "I understand, a little, why you hit Abby. You were angry. You said it yourself. You don't treat someone like that. Abby was training me the only way she knew how to. Ignorance is no excuse, but you, Atoshi, you do know better. Do you train someone by hitting them when they've done something wrong? Do you punish me by hitting me when you're mad?" She shook her head. "No. I can't forgive you, Atoshi, because I already have. Tonight isn't about that thouh. Tonight isn't about Kimmy, Abby, or even Tony. It's about you and I. Kimmy and I had our special moment," she smirks. "So can't we just let this night be about us?"

He steps closer to her and gently pulls her close, hands on her hips "I think we can do that..." He reaches up and cups her cheek, rubbing softly, then leans in and kisses her softly, he pulls her closer and slowly deepens the kiss. After a few minutes he pulls back and takes her hands, smiling at her, he leads her to his room, and sits on the bed, gently pulling her to sit on his lap. "Would you like anything to eat... I can order it up..." He slowly runs his hands up under her shirt and over her back.

Atoshi's touch, his kiss, was something she had missed. Her body trembled slightly as he pulled her into his lap. The warmth of his strong hand against her back made her close her eyes for just a moment. She opens them, meets his gaze, and shakes her head. "No. I have what I want right now."

"Mmm... Fine by me..." He starts to slowly remove her shirt, then kisses and licks over her chest, he removes her bra and kisses her breasts. He massages them gently and leans up, kissing her again, pulling her close again.

She wants to help him remove her shirt faster, rip the buttons from it, but the desire for this evening to be soft and sensual to her greater. His hands glide the fabric of her shirt and bra free from her body, and she watches him as he takes her breasts. "Atoshi," she whispers lacing her fingers in his hair.

He slowly and gently teases each nipple until hard, the stands her up and slowly works her bottoms off "Enjoying yourself... Anastasia..." He says softly, running his hands over her naked body slowly. He then stands and makes her step back a bit "I unwrapped my gift... Care to unwrap yours..." He kisses her again, twisting his tongue with hers slowly.

"Yes....Sir," she whispers to him."I am....enjoying." He had spoken her full name, and she grew wet for him. Ana's hands tremble as her fingers carefully work each button of his shirt open. With each button, she leans forward kissing the newly exposed skin until his shirt is open. She glides the shirt off his body. He looked so handsome. With her eyes locked to his, she worked his slacks free, and kneeled down as she took them down, helping him step free from them. His naked form towered over her, and she could not take her eyes off him.

He smiles at her and helps her stand, he kisses her, then helps her onto the bed and moves over her gently. "I missed you..." He kisses her, then starts to kiss a trail down, he again loves her breasts, licking and suckling as he massages them soflty. After a few minutes he continues moving down, he spreads her legs and starts to gently and slowly licks her.

Anastasia lets him move her body. She is his to command, to mold. She wants to say it back to him. It's the truth. She has missed everything about him. His touch, his kiss, the warmth from his body, how he smells, the sound of his voice, everything. She closes her eyes, slowly, softly taking in every second, every touch, every kiss, even how his breath feels on her skin. Ana softly moans as she moves slightly under his touch.

He smiles against her moves with her, he licks and suckles her clit softly, then licks and flicks his tongue along her slit, even lightly thrusting it into her. He keeps this up until she is panting heavily and starting twitch, then he kisses back up to her face, he kisses her and twists their tongues together, he begins to rock his cock against her slowly. "Mmm... Look at me baby doll..." Soft teasing kisses until she opens her eyes "I wanna see your face..." He smiles at her an starts to slowly push into her, holding her leg up to help get a better angle, he moans softly, she was tight.

She was sure Atoshi was going to make her cum, and as she was on the verge of doing just that he begins to kiss his way back up to her lips. She opens her eyes, looking into his. Such a sight. She could have become lost in them. Silently she nods. He starts to fill her, and she gasps never taking her eyes from his. All those familiar feelings began to warm her. She reaches around her own leg, holding it along with him as he pushes into her still. “Promise me. Promise me you will….cum with me. I want us….to experience it together. Our moment.”

He smiles at her and leans down, kissing her gently again "I promise my love..." He groans as he enters her fully, he waits a then starts to pull out slowly and push back in just a gently, never looking away from her, he reaches up and cups her cheek. "You're so hot and tight... It won't be long..." He starts to pick up speed, but only slightly, he wanted this slow, loving her, showing her was he was capable of. He was panting and shaking slightly "Mmm..." He rests his forhead against hers, still looking at her, his hot breath fanning her lips.

His body stills, but only for a moment, as he comes to rest against her own. She reveled at the feeling of Atoshi's being fully inside her. Ana's walls tightened around him. She wanted him to stay there. As he moved, she wanted to protest, but his rhythm as he began to make love to her overcame her. She moaned as she smiled. "You're filling me....Sir. So....good." Her moans grow deeper as he speeds up. "I'm gonna cum soon." Her eyes looked deep into his eyes. She could see the love there, feel it coming from him. He wasn't even touching her clit, and yet, just from making love to her, she was getting so close to cumming. "So....close," she panted against his lips as her walls began to clench around him.

"Nnn... Me too..." He picks up just a bit more speed and moans, he wraps her legs around him and lays on her lightly as he continues to thrust, his legs were twitching and he kisses her, deeply. "Mmm..!" He moans against her lips as he trust deep a moment later, filling her as she flutters and grips him with every movement. He breaks the kiss and looks at her, panting as his hips twitch through the last of his orgasm, he kisses her again, deeply "I love you... Anastasia..." He holds her cheek gently as he rolls them to their sides, still deep inside her, not wanting to break contact just yet.

She feels him give in to her, and she does the same around him. She moans before softly telling him, "I'm cumming....Sir. With you. For you." She can't breathe as he kisses her, and when he breaks it, she takes in a hungry gulp of air. She hears the words, and tears fill her eyes. She wants to say it back, but she freezes. The words are still too hard to say. Moving with him, she can't take her eyes off of him. "I want to fall asleep in your arms."

"Of course..." He holds her close, slowly rubbing her back and running his fingers over her skin slowly, he kisses her forhead and just holds her gently, he watches her as she relaxes. "I love you... And don't worry about saying it back... When you're ready... Ok" he kisses her softly again.

She has never felt more relaxed than she does right then and there in that moment. The room is silent. All she can hear is him. His words, his breathing, it fills her. Softly she slowly closes her eyes. Sleep finds her quickly, easily. She snuggles closer to him, her nose against his. She whispers tenderly, "I love you Atoshi," before she gives into the sleep fully.

He doesn't comment on her words, just enjoys them, enjoys her as he holds her sleeping form, she felt so small in his arms, but so perfect, the only thing missing was Kimmy curled up behind him. But he knew now that they would each need a night to them selves, just two of them, be it him and Ana, him and Kimmy or the girls alone, they'd make it work. He held her a bit closer "We'll make it work..." He slowly let sleep take him, not really wanting the morning to arrive.

Ana awoke early in he morning. The light was just starting to come through the windows. During the night, he had let her slip from his arms. That was okay. They both had slept so peacefully. She slips from he bed and dresses, keeping her eyes on him, making sure she didn't wake him. She was going to slip from the room hopefully unnoticed. This would make it easier. She turns grabbing the doorknob, and she remembers what she told him. 'I'll give you your good-bye kiss in the morning.' Ana turned and crept back on he bed next to him. Her eyes swept over his face, taking in every detail. Her fingertips caressed his face gently as she didn't want to wake him. Slowly she leans over and kisses his forehead. Leaning up, she almost stops there, but she doesn't. She can't. Feeling something she can't quite figure out what it is, she leans down to his lips and presses her own to his. She pulls away looking at him still. 'I can go now. I can get off this bed and go. He' not awake. He won't be able to stop me. I could do it, but....I can't. I don't want to. I don't want to leave him. I....." She presses her lips to his once more.

He was on the thin ledge between awake and asleep, and to comfortable to try and wake up anymore, he felt the bed shift but didn't move, then felt it shift again and the soft lips on his forehead. He thinks a moment and tries to wake up, then the kiss to his lips, he furrows his brows and pushes to the wakeing surface, to feel lips on his own again. "Mmm..." He gently snakes his arms around her and pulls her closer, he kisses back and lightly licks her lips, trying to deepen it just slightly.

Ana falls into him. There were still lingering thoughts about leaving, but for the moment, she was comfortable in his arms and kiss. As the kiss breaks, she stares into his eyes. "It's morning." There was so much more she wanted to say, but tiny strings of fear still clung to her, holding her back. Even her mind was afraid to think the very words she wanted to say and what she knew she already felt.

He cups her cheek and smiles softly, almost sadly, "I noticed..." He just continues to lightly hold her, running his fingers through her hair slowly. He wasn't sure what to say, he didn't want her to leave, but he wasn't going to force her to stay, she needed to deside this. He looks at her then leans up and kisses her softly again, just gentle soft kisses and touches until she chose to speak.

Back
Top Bottom