A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

Kimmy was still crying, but it wasn't for herself anymore, she shakes her head slightly "I understand you were hurt... But someone you loved... And you are not a pet to Atoshi... You are a Doll, when he was teaching you... Was it ever with pain... Even punishments never hurt for long... But... But what that... Woman... Did to you..." She reaches out and takes her hand, gently pulling her to lay with her, "She twisted your feelings and used them against you... The bond... Between Master and servant... Should not be built with pain..." She moves over to allow her room on the bed "Please... Just lay with me?..."

She listened to her, memories of Abby flashed in her mind. Ana flinched when she felt Kimmy touch her hand but quickly relaxed. It was a simple request. Ana moved towards the bed, but she did not lay beside Kimmy. As if on instinct, she moved towards the foot of the bed and curled up. "He....hit me....in anger. The bond should not be built with pain. He hit me."

Kimmy sits up and watches her, then tries to pull her up to lay beside her "You are my sister, not my dog... Come lay with me..." She slowly works her up to lay beside her and curls into her, hugging her close. "He was angry... And after what you said... But I'm sure he's sorry, you don't want to believe it... But he loves you..." Kimmy pulls back to cup her cheek and rub it softly "How many times has he hit you, with out a reward after... I bet you can count on one hand..." She's still crying softly and kisses her gently "Can... Can you say the same about Abby..." She cries a bit harder "When I... When I think what she did to my big sister... It hurts... I can't see my strong caring sister... Being treated like that..." She snuggles close again and just holds her.

Ana moves, finally becoming aware of what she had done. Kimmy's body was so warm pressed against her own. Ana wanted to protest as she pulled away, but Kimmy's hand touched her cheek. Then her lips pressed softly to her own. The electricity that Ana felt was tantalizing. Kimmy spoke, and moved, before Ana could respond. She looked down at her a moment before grabbing her arm and forcing back, away from her body. She starred into Kimmy's eyes knowing what she wanted to say. "Kimmy I know what you think and how you feel. I know what I think and feel. Right now, everything I've been taught is telling me it can't be right, you can't be right." Ana paused. Her heart was pounding. "Fuck what I've been taught," she whispered leaning in and kissing her deeply. Her tongue dancing with Kimmys' as she pressed her body to hers'.

Kimmy was worried at first when she pulled her away, then smiles softly at what she says, then gasps as she's kissed, lightly grabbing her shirt. "Mmm..." She went with it, allowing Ana to lead the kiss, but soon one hand slides down and into her pants, just softly rubbing. Her sister was hurting, just as much as her if not more, she wanted to make her feel better. She kept the kiss going, letting Ana decide the next move, neither in charge, this would be mutual.

Ana breaks the kiss, breathless, closing her eyes enjoying Kimmy's touch. Her hands pull on the strings holding her gown closed, letting them fall, before her hand slips inside feeling Kimmy's warm, soft skin. She takes her into a kiss once more, equally as deep as before, her hand pushing the gown further open, exposing Kimmy's body. Her mouth trails down her neck, kissing, until she reaches her breast. Cupping it, squeezing gently, she takes her nipple into her mouth. Ana's mouth showers Kimmy's nipple with attention. Sucking, swirling her nipple around with her tongue before moving to other breasts with a hunger. She repeats her actions on her other breast before kissing down to her belly button. Her mouth comes to rest on Kimmy's panties as she looks up to her. She inhaled deeply taking in her scent"Stay with me Kimmy. Understand?"

Kimmy moans and mewls softly, enjoying Ana's touch greatly, she shivered as she trailed down her body, moans a bit louder as she attacks her breasts. Kimmy looks down as Ana stops at her panties and nods, she knew what she meant, but she wasn't getting the normal high feeling, like she was blacking out. She only felt te pure love and pleasure Ana was giving her, her sister was loving her and she wasn't going to miss a moment. "I understand..." She reaches down and runs her fingers through her hair slowly, gently. "Love me big sister... Please..." She was smiling, truly happy.

Ana grips her panties, pulling them down, feeling the soft curves of her hips, the silky skin of her legs. She glides them free of her body and brings the fabric to her nose, inhaling deeply once more, before she discards them on the bed. Her fingers touched Kimmy's inner thighs, spreading her legs slightly. Ana could smell Kimmy's arousal, and it fueled her lust, her desire for this woman. She never replied to Kimmy's request. Her tongue licked her slit slowly, with intent. Her eyes locked with Kimmy's as she flicked her tongue across her clit, feeling her legs tremble.

Kimmy shuddered and moaned softly, never looking away, she spread her legs for her willingly and bites her lip as she licks her clit. She felt wonderful, her sister was loving her so gently, her training under Atoshi wasn't even reacting. She'd be able to full enjoy her sisters attention this time. "Mmm..." She shudders again, gripping the bed sheet, trying to calm her racing heart.

Ana could feel her own body reacting. She was wet, her nipples hard, and her heart was racing. Her tongue delved between her lips as her hands slid along her thighs to spread her lips for her. Kimmy was exposed, and Ana's tongue began to lap up her sweet nectar. Her tongue pushed inside Kimmy as her thumb rubbed her clit.

"A-Ahh... Mmm..." She watches her and moans gently, her hand now genty resting on her head, her back arching slightly. Her breathes were already coming in soft pants, her body shivering in pleasure. She wanted this to last longer, but her sister was too talented, she knew it wouldn't be much longer until her sister got a sweet treat. "Mm... A-Ana... I'm... Gonna... S-So close sister..." She arches her back again and moans, she was on the edge, holding back.

Kimmy's body was giving her every sign that she was on the verge of collapsing into her. The gentle tremors, her breathing, and of course her words. Ana moves to lick and suck her clit as she slides two fingers inside her. Her sex was so warm, swallowing her fingers as she curled them up massaging her gspot. She watched and waited for Kimmy's reaction. Her hand rested on Kimmy's hip, holding her down, in place, forcing her to take everything she had to give her.

Kimmy moans and whines, she grips the bed tightly and Ana's hair lightly, she tries to buck her hips but Ana doesn't allow it. "Nnn... G-God... Don't s-stop... There..." She gasps and moans, her body twisting slightly as she tries to hold back, then she curled her fingers "Nnn... I'm... I'm gonna... Cu-Ahhhhhh!" She tosses her head back and screams, her hips bucking wildly against her hold before falling to the bed, Kimmy gasps and pants, trying to catch her breath, her body shaking, her legs spread wide and limp.

Kimmy's body gave into her in every way Ana wanted her to. She tasted her cum, lapping up every drop as she licked Kimmy clean. She pulled her fingers from spent sex and crawled up Kimmy's body. She looked like a limp, ragdoll. Rubbing her fingers along Kimmy's lips she tells her. "Taste yourself with me." She kisses her, allowing this sweet moment of sharing between the two of them. Breaking the kiss, Ana cleans one of her fingers before sliding the other one between Kimmy's lips. She watched her with passion burning in her eyes. "If I had a dick, I'd fuck you until you came so hard you'd pass out. She moved to rest beside her, reaching for the blanket. "Sleep now," was all she said.

Kimmy was totally spent, only Atoshi had been about to do that until now, she kissed back as strongly as she could, the sucked her finger clean, she shuddered at her words "I'd like... That..." Kimmy turns and curls into Ana's side and holds her shirt. "Don't... Leave... Me..." She spoke in a whisper as se lost her battle to stay awake, she was comfortable and collected.

It was the only time in her life she hated the fact she was a woman. She could have fucked her so hard. Ana never came, and it didn't matter to her. She had seen Kimmy's reactions. She had tasted her cum. There was a certain joy in pleasing her, and that was enough. She hated how she felt in the moment. 'Fucking hearts do get in the way. Abby was right.' She wanted to leave. Every thing inside her was telling her to run, to leave, to flee as fast as she could. Kimmy had been pleasured, and now she was resting peacefully. 'It would be the perfect time to just go. Your last thoughts of her would be good ones, and you would leave her with a good memory of you. Just slip free from her grip and go.' But....Ana couldn't do it. She looked at her sleeping. Kimmy looked so happy, so beautiful. "Oh damn," she whispered. "I can't love you. I just can't." A single tear rolled down her cheek as she closed her eyes and snuggled closer to her.

Back at the hotel Atoshi was just getting in, he opens the door and sits down "How did it get to this..." He sighs and rubs his eyes, then picks up his phone and calls Tony "Hey... I'm sure you have questions... How far out are you?" He was tired.

"We're about to touch down. Boss? What the hell is going on? Kimmy? Is she okay? Ana? Why did you want me to bring Abby? She's asking the same questions I am?"

He sighs "I'll tell you at the hotel... Then we can go see Kimmy... She's in the hospital... Don't worry he's fine... I'll explaine when you get here... I added you to our suite... Just give my name and they'll send you up..." He didn't was to talk over the phone.

"Sure thing boss."

The plane landed, and they took a taxi to the hotel. Giving them his name, they sent him right up just as Atoshi said they would. Tony knocked on the door before opening. Abby followed in behind him quietly with her eyes down. "Okay boss. You got us both here. Now will you tell me what is going on?"

He was at the bar, gettin himself a drink, he turns and walks over to them "First off..." He grips Abby hair and forces her eyes on him "If I didn't need you right now... I'd beat you!" He glares at her "You and your fucking lies most got Kimmy killed!" He pushes her away from him and turns, stocking back to the couch, he sits and glares at Abby "You know why we were here... To find Ana... We found her today... Talked with her, shouting mostly... She said she'd talk to us after her shift... She lied..." He took a drink "Kimmy followed her from the restaurant... All the way home apparently... Kimmy must have gotten through to her at some point... Cause when I got there Ana was naked... But something happened... Ana said something and Kimmy tried to kill herself..." He glares at Abby again "And all Ana will say is she was taught love doesn't exsist! Where the fuck do you think she learned that!" He stood again and tossed te glass to the floor "Tell me Abby... WHAT FUCK DID YOU TEACH HER!" He was beyond pissed, hurt, tired... He was at his wits end at the moment.

Tony turns to her waiting. Abby's eyes drop back to the floor. "I....I...."
"Tell him. Now," Tony glares. "Y-Yes Master." She looks back up at Atoshi. I....I taught her that. I didn't believe it was possible. My father....he never showed me any love. No kindness. I learned my lessons hard. So I taught Ana hard. When she came to me and told me she loved me, I told her hearts get in the way. Feelings get in the way. Love isn't real. You're just a stupid pet. You can't love me. I told her I would break her from that. I tied her up and beat her. I used a whip, a cane, a flogger, and a....." she looks to Tony her eyes begging him to make her go on. "A what? What did you beat her with pet?" She looks back to Atoshi. "A paddle. A wooden paddle. I beat every inch of the back of her body. I struck her arm hard, on purpose, breaking it. I kept her tied there naked, bleeding, with her arm broken, suffering all night. It wasn't until the next morning did I let her go get medical help." Tony steps closer to her. "You didn't take her? She was your pet. It was your job to keep her safe, and if she was hurt, it was your job to care for her."
"I know that now. I didn't then. Even with her arm broken, I made her keep up with all her duties, everything that was expected of her. If she complained, I told her it was a reminder of how love doesn't exist. When she told me she was leaving to go to work for you, I grabbed her arm and nearly broke it again. She managed to get away. I kicked her out of the house after that." Abby looks back down to the floor. Tony looks over to him. "No wonder Ana is so fucked up. Her mind has been warped."

Atoshi was up before Tony could blink and punched Abby in the cheek, hard enough to knock her down, the only thing that stopped him from doing more was Tony, holding him back. "How could you! She was supposed to be able to trust you! You deserve so moch more then that..." He shouts, he was seeing red "You don't deserve to be happy... You should rot in a cage somewhere!" He stops fighting and glares at her "What happened with Kimmy is all your fault..." He shrugs Tony off and goes to the bathroom "We leave in ten minutes... Be ready..." He slams the door.

Abby sits on the floor jumping as he slams the door. "He's right. It is all my fault. I can't go with you. No. I can't. Oh please don't....I just can't. I won't," she says standing. "He's right. I don't deserve to be happy, and I'm ending my own happiness. Right here. Right now. I'm leaving....Tony. I can't do this. I can't go see Kimmy like this knowing it's my fault. Why does he even want me to go? He hates me. He shouldn't want me there at all. I'll find my way back, if I even go back. No," she cries shaking her head waving her hands. "I'm outta here," she tells him as she heads for the door.

Tony quickly grabs her and pulls her back to him "I didn't say you could go anywhere pet..." He holds her firmly to him until she stills "The Boss is angry... And has every right to be... Would you still want me if I did that to you..." He leads her to the sofa and sits her down "Don't move..." It wasn't a request, he goes to the bar and gets some ice, wrapping it in a cloth and returns. "Now think... Why would he let you... Of all people... Anywhere near Ana right now..." He looks at her cheek and leans closer, kissing it, then gently holding the ice there.

Back
Top Bottom