A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

"I've been here long enough I could fuck you up if I wanted to," she smirks. "A year and a few months. I've told him your security is top notch, but I can beat it. I told him I didn't know if Josh was still here, but I would out, and if he was, I'd set him free."

"Well Doc... It's clear to me she can't leave... What do you think we should do with her..." He looks her over "I've never touched you... Has anyone else?" He smirks, he'd find out about her personally.

Her face hardens. "Sure," she tells him. "I have been touched plenty of times." She wasn't lying. She was using a loop hole in his question.

He smirks at her "Clever girl... Well then... Has there ever been a dick in your pussy..." Try getting around that one... He steps closer to the doctor and whispers "Get the love drug... Extra strength..." He could always use another 'maid' maybe ever a servant for the doctor... He chuckles.

Her eyes widen knowing she can't get around his question this time. "No," she says flatly. "I've never had a dick in my pussy." She looks away from him angry he even asked her that. "How dare you ask me that. What? Are you gonna take me now?"

"Me... No no... I have enough girls..." He takes the needle from the doctor and moves behind her "But I'm sure the doctor wouldn't mind a little play thing... Would you Doc..." He empties the needle into her neck and smirks, "See... Mr Quin never told you what would happen if you ever got caught... Did he..." He reaches down and massages her breasts through her clothes, the doctor standing in front of her.

"No. Not him. He's too old." She screams as the needle pricks her neck. "You bastard! You're gonna drug me to get me to fuck the old guy?" The doctor looks up to Atoshi with a grin. "Should I be offended by that?"

Atoshi chuckles and and starts to open her uniform "Well... That's up to you Doc... Why not come and show her what an 'old guy' can do..." He rips the front of her bra to allow her breasts free, he squeezes them and pinches her nipples.

The doctor approaches eyes her chest as Atoshi touches her. "An old guy. I still think I should be offended by that." She glares at him. "How sad are you that you have to have a girl tied up to have any fun with her? Let me go, and we'll see just how much fun you can have with me." The doctor tilts his head at her. "We let you go, and you will run. Do you think we're that stupid?" She shakes her head. "You couldn't be as stupid as I think you are. I was here, right under your noses for months, and you didn't notice me. Had it not been for a phone call, you still would not have noticed me. You're an overpaid doctor, and Atoshi shouldn't even be running his business. He has to train women to be with him, make them do things against their will. He's no better than you."

"I don't force them persay... I just show them what they really want... Unless they are being punished... Like with you..." He smirks and starts to cut her uniform off her, then stops, there was a small mark on her shoulder "That... Can't...." He looks at it them moves in front of her, he grabs her chin "Who are you... What's your name... Your full name..." He glares at her but almost looks desperate.

Sarah cries out as he cuts her uniform from her body. "Yeah? Well I'm a virgin. Does it not bother you that you're taking that from me? Do you not have any decency?" She swallows as she looks at him after his last question. Her eyes meet his as he holds her chin. "Emily Sarah Brown. Why do you ask?"

"Who are your parents..." It couldn't be, that was a family mark, she shouldn't even have it, he glares at her "How long have you had that mark..." He holds her chin a bit tighter, it just couldn't be.

"Alexander and Marissa Brown of the Brown Ecology Foundation. They're my adopted parents. I was born with this mark," she says looking into his eyes. A moment passes before she looks down to the floor.

"Who are your birth parents..." He looks her over again, not believing what his brain was telling him 'She... She can't be...' He takes a step back from her as if he'd seen a ghost "Doc... You know that mark right... What it means..." He turns to the doctor with a stern look "I want to know everything about her... And her parents... Do what you need to and get me later..." He looks at her once more, then leaves the room.

She was going to answer him, but he spoke to the doctor before she could. He disappeared from the room leaving her wondering what was going on. "What's his problem. I don't know my birth parents, and I'm glad I don't. My parents told me all about them. Dirty business deals, real bad people, and I'm glad I didn't grow up around them. They taught me just how horrible they were. That's why I became a corporate spy. So I could get inside these companies and take down bastards like them. Atoshi is NO different. All this weird sexual shit he's into. He needs to be stopped. What's the big deal about the mark too," she asked looking up to the doctor as he approached with a needle. "What the fuck are you doing," she screams at him as he draws some of her blood. "You heard him. He wants to know everything about you and your parents. I've got work to do." She sighs throwing her head back as the doctor heads to other side of the room and through a small door into his private lab.

Atoshi returns to his room and closes the door, locking it, he smiles slightly, his girls were still asleep. "Good... I can wake them properly..." He whispers softy and moves to the bed, he strips and crawls up to them, he slowly removes the blankets and rolls them into they backs slowly, spreading their legs. 'Perfect...' He leans down and starts to lick one, teasing the other with his fingers and switches every few minutes, keeping it light to see how far he'd push them.

Ana twitched first, slightly stirring, closing her legs only to allow them to open up to him once more. She groaned her sleep as she stretched her back. Kimmy reached for the blanket feeling her entire body shiver with his touch. Her lips part as she moans adjusting her hips slightly.

"HEY! You can't leave me in here like this," she calls out knowing full well he won't back in. 'Easy enough chairs. The arms should give easy enough.' She pulls on them yelling out to the doctor to keep him preoccupied and to keep an ear out for where he was if he would reply. The arm pulls free from the nails holding them, and she slides the rope free of it. Leaning down she frees her ankles from the chair and stands. "Sorry Josh," she whispers. "I'll come back for you, or at the very least, I'll send for you, but I'm outta here." She heads over to the door pausing. 'He'll have the whole house locked up tight. I've got to find a way out. The windows are too high. The door are locked. Guards posted at them anyway.' She grins looking over. 'The trash chute. It leads to an outside storage building. I get to it, I can get out. I can't leave this room though. The air ducts. I can crawl to the kitchen through them, and climb inside the trash chute." She searches until she finds something she can use to remove the screws from the vent over the air duct. Climbing inside she pulls it back up and jams it into place. 'Won't be long now. The kitchen is just few rooms over that way. I'll kick the grate off. It's old. I've seen it a million times. Nobody is ever in the kitchen now anyway. I can kick it off no problem.'

Amelia was in the kitchen cleaning after Atoshi dragged Sarah from her room "She was such a sweet girl..." She finishes cleaning and sets a pot of water on to boil for tea, when ready she pours herself a glass and sits at the counter, 'Master Atoshi hasn't eaten yet... I'll stay a while to see if he calls...' She sits quitely and sips her tea, trying to relax, she had never seen Atoshi that angry.

Atoshi smirks and keeps it up, slowly pumping his fingers into them when his tongue wasn't teasig their clits.

Ana's mouth opens in a groan as her eyes open. She looks down to see Atoshi licking away at her clit. A grin on her face, she reaches down running her fingers through his hair. "This your breakfast," she whispers. Kimmy's hips begin to meet his fingers as her trashing from side to side. She was already becoming lost in her lust filled haze as she tried to open her eyes.

Emily kicks the vent off and climbs out. "Ame? What are you doing in here?"

He slowly sits up, now pumping three fingers into each of them "Mmm... Maybe..." He licks his lips "Thought I'd give you a nice wake up call..." He glances at Kimmy "Well... Almost awake..." He smirks "Every now and then, I can get her to keep focus on me... It's rare, but hot..." He chuckles "But you, you enjoyed pushing her over the edge, you wanted her lost to your touch..." He adds another finger to each and thrusts them harder, rubbing their clits with his thumbs "I watched you, why you played together... She tried, hard, to focus and watch you..."

Kimmy may have been too far into her own world at this point, but Ana was waking up nicely. She lifted her head panting as he continued to take control of her. "You're insatiable Sir," she smirked. "Yes. I wanted her lost, over the edge. I didn't want her watching me. I wanted to push her so far into pleasure she....she....couldn't find her way back to me for a while." Ana rested her head back, gripping the sheets. "Is your breakfast..going to..cum Sir? Because I'm about to."

He chuckles and leans back down, tongue fucking her and rubbing her clit quickly with his fingers, still thrusting hard into Kimmy. "Mmm..." He moans against her and speeds up on Ana even more.

Ame looks up and gasps as the vent cover is kicked off. "S-Sarah... What are you doing in there... Weren't you with Master Atoshi..." She stands and moves over to her.

Ana writhes beneath him as she tenses. Her body releases, giving in to him, feeling the pleasure she has become so addicted to. "Yes....Sir," she hisses through her teeth. She shudders as her body is now sensitive. Kimmy, as if she can sense what is happening with Ana, follows suit cumming hard around his fingers as she reaches for his wrist, nearly riding him.

"Yeah," she says quietly. "I was. He's mad at me right now. He went a little too far, but it's okay. I forgive him. I'm actually planning a surprise for him. So I need you to be real quiet. Okay? He'll be so shocked when he sees my surprise, but I need to get outside to do it. With the company being hacked, he's got full security up. So I'm gonna have to sneak outside, but the look on his face will be priceless. I promise. So shhh," she says brining a finger to her lips as she backs over to the trash chute. "Remember. Keep my secret. He'll be so surprised. I promise."

"B-But were in lockdown... You can't leave without Atoshi's say..." She reaches out and takes her hand "At least tell him you're leaving... If you go out now... The dogs... You'll be hurt..." She looked quite scared or her, she ties to tug her back away from the chute.

"Mmmm..." He slowly licks Ana clean after her climax and removes his fingers, letting her relax, once done he looks to Kimmy who is still bucking onto his fingers, he curls them to rub her Gspot, feeling her tense up again. He moves over to her more and starts to suckle her clit as she begins to buck and squeeze his fingers again.

"No," Emily protests pulling away from her. "The dogs. Fuck. I forgot about the dogs. I can handle them. Listen. You've got to keep quiet. You have to. I'm not gonna do anything to hurt Atoshi. Come on. You know me better than that." She opens the fridge and pulls out a huge stack of meat. "I gotta go though. This will keep those pesky dogs busy long enough for me to get to where I need to be. I'll be safe. Atoshi," she rolls her eyes, "will be safe." She opens the chute and dives in head first landing in a huge dumpster. She throws the meat to the ground and climbs out. "Alright dogs. Where are you. I know you heard that." As they round the corner barking and growling at her, she throws the meat to them. "Eat up boys." Like she knew they would, they take to eating quickly. She takes off running towards Atoshi's stables. A horse would get her off the property quickly and quietly.

Ana looks over watching him approach Kimmy, seeing the woman coming close to her second orgasm, and jealous shoots through her. She leans over and bites into one of Kimmy's nipples shocking her awake and from her haze. "What was that for Ana," she screams as she rubs her nipple.

Back
Top Bottom