A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

“Wh-What,” she questioned him. His touch, holding her wrists, backing her against the door, it was going straight to her head. “No,” she whispers. “She’s not right. I…..” She’s lost in his eyes as her body warms. “Forgive me. I….I know I said we should be professional here at work, but….well….I want you.” She pressed her lips to his pulling him in closer by his shirt.

"Yeah. I don't believe her. Her house was clear? Keep a check on it. You're in his house now? Be careful though. He's probably got security. Good security. If she's there, I want her found and brought home safely. Kill anything that moves or tries to stop you. What? Really," he laughs. "Is she pretty?" He licks his lips. "Yeah. My place." Josh hangs up and starts to drive home.

"Good... Because I was gonna have you anyway..." He kisses her back roughly and reaches down, opening his pants and pulling himself free, then pushing her skirt up and panties aside. "You're so wet already baby doll... You still wanted me when you said you didn't..." He rocks his head against her slowly a few minutes then starts to push into her slowly. "Then... After work... We need to show Kimmy she's wanted as well..." He pulls back out and thrusts in quickly "I'm sure you girls will have lots of fun..." He smirks and holds her hips, thrusting into her quickly, squeezing her ass with each thrust.

“Of course….I wanted you….even when….I said….I didn’t,” she tells him between kisses. Ana presses her head back into the door as her eyes lock with his as she feels him slowly sinking into her. He pins her to the door with his powerful thrusts. “Yes….Sir. We will….have lots….of fun.” Her hands still hold his shirt tight as she pulls on him. “Fuck me….hard….please….Sir,” she begged him.

Josh walks in the front door of his home. “We didn’t kill them Sir, but we did leave a few of them unconscious.” He laughs shaking his head. “Did you get her?” The man nodded looking down at a bound and gagged Kimmy. “We couldn’t find Abby, but there was one room that was locked. If she was in there, we didn’t see her through the window.” Josh nodded walking over to Kimmy caressing her cheek. “Relax now. If your boss can have fun with my sister, then there’s no reason why I can’t have some fun with you.” He reaches down pinching her nipple softly drawing a moan from her. “Good girl. We’re gonna get along just fine.”

"Nnn... If I fucked you any.... Other way... We'd be here all night..." He grins at her and holds her hip, thrusting into her harder, pushing her against the door with each one. "My little doll like it rough... And that's what she gets... And if she's good... I may fill her tight ass tonight..." He smacks her thigh and thrusts harder, he leans in and kisses her roughly again, nipping her lip, he pulls back and almost glares at her "Your top... Open it before I rip it... Bra too..." his hands were holding them up so she had to do as asked by him, he leans against her as he continues, licking at her neck.

“Yes….Sir,” she whispered to him, her voice shaky as her entire body quivered. “I want….that. Fill my….ass….my body….Sir.” She wanted to open her shirt for him, her bra included, but the animalistic side of her had taken over. “Rip it off! Do it! I want to feel your skin against me! Please! I beg you!” She leans up to his mouth taking it, capturing him in a passionate kiss. Her lips release him, slamming her own head back into the door. “Please Sir,” she squealed. “Fill me! I beg you!”

Josh runs his hands down her chest to her sex. "I can see why he keeps you around. Such a hot, wet, girl you are." He pushes a finger inside her, causing her to moan once more. "You like that. Don't you?" She squirms harder trying to get free. He withdraws his finger and makes sure she watches as he tastes her. "Tasty. Sweet" He smacks her ass hard. "But you will be still. Understood? If you can't be still, I'll have to tie you down."

He uses the hand on the wall to reach down and pull open her shirt, the pulls her bra down enough for her breasts to pop free. "Such a bad girl... Giving me orders..." He grins at her and thrusts deeper, gripping her ass to pull her closer as he thrusts, his free hand squeezes and massages as breast as he leans down to nip and suckle her nipples. "Nnn... Squeeze me, clench that little pussy..." He slaps her ass and continues to fuck her deeply. He switches breasts and repeats his actions on her nipples several times, he could feel himself getting close, her groans.

Ana gasps, nearly biting his lip as he man handles her clothes revealing more of her body to him. “Yes….Sir! Aaangghh!” He’s pounding her, threatening to break his door. She’s certain the others in the office can hear, but she doesn’t care. “Yes….such a….bad girl. You’re bad….girl.” She slams her head hard against the door as her pussy clamps down on him, tightening around him, before her climax grips her. “I’m cumming Sir!” Ana didn’t ask for permission. She simply allowed it to happen as he filled her. She coated his cock with her juices as she continued to beg him. “Please! Keep going Sir! Fill me! Don’t stop!”

Josh had Kimmy tied down to the bed now, and he slowly crept between her legs. His fingers teasing her slit before diving deep inside her. She twitched before groaning out loudly for him. “Ah. That’s it. You’re so wet Kimmy. Now. You’re going to answer a few questions for me.” He pumped her pussy faster as he leaned down teasing her clit with his tongue. Kimmy’s eyes began to fog over, and when Josh asked her, “Where is Abby?” She could only moan. Each time he asked, she was further lost in her pleasure. He withdrew from her seething. “Stupid bitch. Can’t even answer a simple question.” He stood beside the bed forcing her to look at him as the haze slowly lifted from her. Swiftly her struck her with the back of his hand. “I know you’re a dumb whore, but you can answer a simple fucking question!” The polite demeanor he had with up until this point was gone. Before her now was a raging man that literally frightened her. “Now you tell me where Abby is, or I will have to use other means to persuade you.”

"Nnn... Fuck..." He arches his back and thrusts deep as she clamps down on him, feeling her wetness coating him, he cums as well, shuddering slightly. He pants and holds her, resting his head on her shoulder as he slowly pulls out and lets her stand, he helps her until he can carry her to the sofa in the room. "Mmm... So... How was that... Baby Doll..." He holds her in his lap and kisses along her neck and cheek, then rubs her legs and back, helping her relax. He kisses her softly before she answers him and glances around his office before looking at her.

She feels his warm seed flood her and cries out. “NNaaahh! Yes!” Her body slumps against him as he rests his head on her shoulder. She’s breathless and limp in his arms. It’s one of her favorite places to be. She feels like she’s melting into his lap as he caresses her. “That was….amazing….Sir. I fear….we may have….made too much….noise,” she giggles. “We may have….fun explaining that.”

Josh towers over Kimmy as she looked up at him with blood running from her nose. “I’ll ask you again. Where is Abby?” She glares at him. “I. Don’t. Know!” He smacks her hard across the face with the back of his hand once more. “Alright,” he says unbuckling his belt. “Maybe after a rough fucking you’ll change your mind.” An older man enters the room, and Josh looks to him. “Care to join me father?” Jonathan walks over to Kimmy slowly. “Such a sweet fuck toy. Of course I’ll join my son. Nothing would please me more than fucking your ass, ripping the skin of your tight ass until the blood runs down your thighs. Perhaps then you will be ready to tell us where my daughter is.” He frees himself from his slacks revealing his massive member. Kimmy swallows hard as fear begins to settle over her.

He chuckles and kisses her softly "Nah... My room is soundproof... But the ganging door..." He chuckles again and licks along her neck "So... Is my little doll feeling better now... Everything with Abby done with..." He smiles at her and runs his figers through her hair, he was content at the moment, his other hand picks up the side of her shirt "You'll have to see if I have anything for you to wear..." He smirks "You got a bit excited my sweet..." He kisses her again "You can clean up in the bathroom..." He waits a moment "And if your 'supervisor' says anything... You send him to me... Like I said before, he has no authority over you anymore... Understand Dolly..." He holds her gently, watching her "I can't want to get you home... Kimmy will be so surprised..."

“Good,” she sighed. The bathroom did sound like a lovely choice. “I think I will take a bath. No need for your special oils this time,” she winked at him. “Like I didn’t know what you were doing all those times when you added them.” She slide from his lap leaning back down to kiss him. “Yes. I did get a little carried away, but you make that way. Carefree and aroused. Burning hot with desire, and willing to do anything to please you.” Another kiss to his lips and she disappeared behind the bathroom door. The phone rings bringing her back out. “I’ll get it. I’m your assistant after all,” she smirks picking up the phone. “Mr. Urishima’s office. How can I….Whoa! Wait a second! Calm down! Please! Tony? What’s wrong? I can’t understand you! Slow down! Okay! What,” she yells looking up at him. “People stormed the house. They took Kimmy. It was….Josh Quin. It had to be. They were looking for Abby, but they didn't find her. Okay. We’re on our way.” She slams the phone down looking at him.

Atoshi was chuckling as she skipped to the bathroom and was fixing his clothes when the phone rang, he was going to get when she came skipping back out to answer it. "Alright..." He stands to finish cleaning himself up when she starts to shout, he looks up at her "What is..." He waits as she talks "What do you mean the house was stormed... Where are all the guards!" He moves to her "Call Beccky to take calls, we are in a emergency meeting and can't be bothered... I'll get you clothes... We'll go out the back way... We'll get her back... She'll be fine..." He wipes away a tear from her cheek then goes to find her clothes to wear.

"Yes Sir," she nods starting to dial the extension to Becky. "Emergency meeting. Please take all calls. Thanks Becky. What? Oh. That. We were moving furniture around in here. Things look better the way he has it. You know men," she says hanging up taking the clothes from him. She literally changes in a few minutes. "Alright Sir. Lead the way."

Jonathan leans down to her bloody face. "Such a beautiful girl, and no look at you. Still not talking. Fine then. Turn her over," The guards in the room move quickly untying her, flipping her over, and securing her once more. Jonathan has the room cleared as he takes his slacks down. He rubs his member on her ass, and Kimmy's eyes widen. "No. Please. He hasn't....I've never."
"Awww. Your Master hasn't properly broken your ass in? Well then. Allow me," he says as he presses the tip inside her slowly, painfully. She screams out feeling her muscles stretch. "You really should use lube, some mild stretching first, and go slow with anal. Well. I guess one out of three isn't bad. Wouldn't you agree," he asks pressing forward feeding her ass more of him.

He takes Ana's hand and unlocks the office, quickly taking the lead and showing them out of the office and down the back stairs. They leave the parking lot quickly, calling Frank to let him know and to have him hold everything down at work. "What all did Tony say... I've never known him to be frantic... Where were the guards... I don't understand..." He smacks the stearing wheel and glares at the road. After a few minutes he reaches over and takes her hand "You stay with me... Alright..." He was a bit worried, if they got past his guards and Tony, what would they do to Kimmy.

She looks over to him able to feel his fear. “All Tony said was that there was a group of them. They shot them with tranquilizers after they questioned them about Abby. When they said they didn’t know anything about her, they were shot. He said when they all came too, Kimmy was gone, and Abby is still safely locked away. The room is sound proof. She never heard them, and they would have never been able to hear her. The blinds were pulled on her window. So she never saw them. The door showed evidence that they tried to get in, but that room is secure.” She wanted to tell him what she knew about Josh, but she was afraid it would worry him too much. Still. This was Kimmy, and he had a right to know. “They’ll hurt her. If she doesn’t tell them what they want to know, or they think she’s lying he’ll hurt her, and if his father gets involved….well….Jonathan is known for being blood thirsty in the business world….and….everywhere else as well. He shows no mercy. Ever.”

Kimmy slumped down as the sound of his laughing could be heard. “Oh you’re such a good fuck. That ass of yours was so tight hugging my cock. Maybe I’ll keep you around for myself. Add you to my own little collection. What do you think of that?” He cupped her chin forcing her to look up at him. Tears mixed with her blood, but she did not speak to him. “Stupid bitch,” he called before releasing her chin and punching her in the face. She falls unconscious. “Just as well,” he says adjusting his jacket. “I can still fuck and unconscious girl just as easily as when they’re awake. They don’t fight back true, but maybe,” he says gripping her hips, “I can revive you.” With one swift thrust he fills her already sore, cum leaking ass again. Kimmy groans lifting her head up. “That’s right pet. Groan for me.” She cries out, "Master!" He grins. "That's right. Master." What he didn't know was that Kimmy wasn't calling him Master. She was calling out for her Master, Atoshi. "Please Master! Help me!" He smacks her ass. "I am helping you pet. I'm helping you learn how to please your Master by taking his cock!" He pushes his body flush against hers, and she screams out in agony.

He looks at her "So we give them what they want... It's not like we were keeping her any longer... She learned her lesson..." He turns off the highway and starts towards the estate "Call Tony again... Tell him to get Abby cleaned and dressed, don't tell her about Kimmy yet... We'll do that..." He continues down the roads for several minutes before pulling into his driveway and they quickly get out. They head inside and looks aroud, there were several broken items lying around, broken doors and a few guards still passed out on the floor, the doctor looking them over. "Hey Doc... Anyone hurt..." He walks up to them and continues to look around.

She nods quickly calling Tony. “Tony. Tony! We’re on the way there now. Get Abby cleaned up and dressed, but do NOT tell her about Kimmy. Okay? What do you mean why? We’re letting her go. All they want is Abby, and they will let Kimmy go. So we’re giving them what they want. Tony? Tony? Okay. Are you….Hello? Tony?” She places the phone back in her purse. “That was strange. Tony seemed weird. Like he didn’t want to let her go.” She jumped out of the car after him racing into the house. It was odd to see the house in such a state. As Atoshi talked with the doctor, she looked up to see Tony bringing Abby out dressed. She looked like her old self, but something seemed different. Ana couldn’t put her finger on it. “So. I guess I won’t be your pet after all.” Ana forced a smile. “I guess not. You know I thought you looked different, but no. There you are. Still the same Abby as always. Tony Atoshi is busy with the doctor and looking over everything in the house. Why don’t I show you were Josh lives, and we can let Abby go there.” Tony narrows his eyes at her. “Are you sure that’s such a good idea. What if the boss doesn’t like it?” She looks over her shoulder at him. “It’ll be fine. He’s got enough to do here. Let’s slip out the back way so we don’t bother him.”
“You mean so he doesn’t see you leaving,” Abby smirks. “Do I need to get Tony to silence you?” Abby glares as Tony takes her by the arm heading towards the back exit.

Atoshi didn't notice Tony come down with Abby or him and Ana talking as he spoke with the doctor, but he did turn in time to see them heading down the hall to the back doors. "Sneaky little... Take care of the boys Doc... I gotta go punish my little doll a moment..." He heads down another hall and enters another secret door, a shortcut passage to the back of the house, he runs down the path and comes out a little breathless on the other end. He steps out, panting slightly and listens he can hear Ana and Tony bickering slightly, him telling her she shouldn't have left the boss like that, again. He hides behind the last bend to the back doors and steps out when they round the corner, "And just where pray tell... Are you going..." He crosses his arms and glares slightly at Ana, "Well Miss. Dewitt... I'm waiting..." He taps his foot lightly.

“I really don’t think you should be leaving without telling the boss.”
“Your concern is noted Tony. Now bring Abby on and we’ll,” she stops as she runs into him. “Well I….I mean we….I mean I decided to go ahead and go take Abby to Josh’s and get….well you know the rest.” Abby looks back and forth between them confused. “Get what? What in the hell is going on,” she asks. “Well, Abby, it seems your brother has….Kimmy, and we want to get her back.” Ana didn’t wait for Atoshi to explain it or even say it was okay. Abby grins. “Really? Josh? What of Jonathan? If Jonathan is there, he will have so much fun with her.” Ana looks over to Atoshi. “What do you want to do?”

After Ana tells her about Kimmy he looks at her "First... We'll talk later... Second... We're letting her go... As close to her brother's as we can get... I'd like Kimmy home before there is any permanent damage done..." He turns an leads the way to his car "Do you know where he lives Ana..." He turns back to her, opening the door for the rest to step outside.

“I know where my brother lives,” Abby speaks up. “Yes Sir. Abby would know where he lives at.” Abby grins at her. “You still need me pet.” Ana cringes. “As for permanent damage, you better hope Jonathan isn’t there. Otherwise,” she looks over to Athoshi, “that ship has sailed.” They all climb into the car, and Abby tells them exactly how to get to close to Josh’s house. “Stop here. He lives just down the street from here. I can walk it.” Ana grabs her arm. “Wait! I want a word with her in private, outside of this car. Please.” She steps from the car with her. “Just walk,” she whispers. “What?”
“Just keep walking. I don’t trust that you will send her out. So I’m walking with you.”
“You’re going to walk into that house with me, Josh, and possibly Jonathan?”
“Yes.”
“You’re crazy. What makes you think your owner will let you go?”
“I don’t know that he will. So just keep walking.”

He wasn't happy, that was for sure, when he was finished talking with Tony he looked up to see the two of them almost halfway down the street. "I'm gonna tan her little hide..." He opens the car and steps out "Anasatasia! You get back here right now! Don't make me follow you..." He steps to the front of the car and crosses his arms, watching her. "You're just making you're punishment worse!"

She looks over to Abby who simply raises her eyebrows. "I remember giving you similar orders many times pet." She flashes her an angry look. "Stop calling me pet." Abby chuckles. "So. What's it gonna be?" She knows she should stop and go back, but she doesn't trust Abby. "Well. That's simple. Run!" Still holding Abby's arm, he begins to run the rest of the way to the corner, dragging her along. "He's going to be angry!"
"Shut up and run! How much further?"
"Once you turn the corner, you'll see the gate around it. Can't miss it." They turned the corner and were met by a large, iron fence. "Oh my! Compensating for something else," Ana teased. "Why don't you ask Kimmy. I' sure he's fucked her senseless by now. Come on before Atoshi catches up." Abby lead her along the fence towards the gate. Ana slowly turned though thinking she heard someone coming.

Atoshi glares as she runs off and pulls his phone from his pocket, he turns it on and dials her number and waits, when he hears her voice, whether it be live or her voicemail he starts to speak "I'm sure you guessed this as soon as you left the car... But incase you didn't... YOUR ASS IS MINE WHEN YOU GET BACK HERE! ... After the talk we had today you dare pull this shit! I tell you to stay with me... You take off the minute my back is turned... So am I to believe your word means nothing Ana... If you meant anything you said today you'll get back here now..." Without waiting for her to respond if he was talking to her he just hangs up and gets back in the car.

The sound she heard was her cell in her pocket. She pulls it out. “Wait.” Abby stops. “Really? We’re stopping so you can take a phone call?” She listened to Atoshi’s anger and then nothing. “He hung up on me.”
“Oh your ass is grass pet.”
“Stop calling me that!”
“Well. Run on home to Master pet, or you can come inside to make sure you get Kimmy. The choice is yours. Pet.” Ana glares at her. “I’m already in trouble. What difference does it make if I keep going?” She looks down at her phone in hand. “The difference is he will think I didn’t mean what I said today, and I did mean it. So you’re on your own from here on in Abby. Don’t let us down. Send Kimmy back to us.” She turns her back heading towards the car. “You’re just gonna walk away? Just like that,” Abby calls to her. “Just like this,” she yells back. “I’m going back to my Master.” Ana turns the corner and sees him in his the car. She pauses dreading the conversation they’re about to have, but then she starts walking towards the car quickly. She doesn’t care if he yells. All she wants if for him to believe what she told him earlier. “I’m sorry,” she says as she gets to the car. She doesn’t get inside. She stands in front of it . “I meant what I said today. Please don’t doubt that.”

Back
Top Bottom