A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

He speaks as he takes the tape from her mouth. Now that she has the ability to speak, words seem to fail her. She knows what she wants to say, but forming the words is impossible. Her eyes follow his hands stopping on her breasts. She turns her head looking up at Tony. It's there. He can see it. "Boss? She's done. You're not gonna get anything else out of her. I say leave you alone for the night. Look at her. Tears boss. Come on. Even you leave a woman that broken alone."

Atoshi looks at Tony with a slight glare "This woman is a bit different don't you think..." He looks back at Abby and looks her over "But I must agree... She has lost that fight that makes this exciting..." He steps away and pulls his boxers back on "Take her to one of the guest rooms for the night, make sure she doesn't get away..." He picks up his robe and draps it over Kimmy before picking her up and carrying her back to his room and setting her down by the bed to continue her session. He then calls for Ana to be brought up to his room after the doctor checks her over. He kneels before Kimmy and watches her, even reaches out and lightly tweaks her nipples as she gets closer to another orgasm.

Tony waits for him to leave with Kimmy before he reaches for her. She pulls away from him. “So you do have some fight left in there,” he muses. “Just leave.”
“You heard the boss. You’re to be in one of the guest rooms tonight.”
“NO! Just leave! I’m a pet. I’ll stay in the pet’s room. Now just leave.”
“Abby, it’s….”
“Just leave. Please.” Tony doesn’t want to push the issue. He assumes Atoshi won’t mind if she stays there tonight. It’s been good enough for her this entire time. He leaves, making sure the door is locked, and looks into the window. She’s curled up into a ball in tears. ‘That’s more than just being broken,’ he thinks.

Kimmy’s haze won’t allow it to fully register that it’s him in front of her. She’s not even aware she’s been moved. All she is aware of is the pleasure ripping through her body. Ana slowly opens the door, dressed only in a white, silk robe. “I see Kimmy is being punished well,” she teases.

He smirks and glances back at her "Well... It's a training session... She doesn't even know we're here... She only knows this..." He spreads her legs slightly and shows Ana the toy she's stuffed with. "She'll be left like this all night..." He walks over to her "Not back for someone who was going to die this morning..." He smirks and leads her to the bed. "Abby got to Kimmy... Almost made her leave me... Us... But I stole her back..." He lays Ana down "I told her she lost and that she had no one... You'll never guess was she did then..." He slowly opens the robe and runs his hands over her, except her breasts and pussy.

“You did what,” Ana asks putting her hands over his looking into his eyes. “You told her she lost and had no one? Sir. Please tell me you didn’t say those words to her. She….well….she’s afraid of ending up alone. It’s why she surrounds herself with so many people and pets. She….” Her eyes fell to his hands. “I….am here for you Sir. What is your desire?” Ana knew she should be concerned, but she had missed her Sir so very much. She would check on Abby tomorrow. How much damage could it do to wait until morning. It wasn’t like she was crying and upset. Abby never showed any emotion at all.

"She tried to take you and Kimmy away from me... She almost killed you... Of course I said those things to her... Do you really think I care how she feels... I hope she's still crying..." He was pissed, and she had started to defend her. "Remember where your loyalties lie baby doll..." He leans down and licks at her breasts while his hands start to massage them, he pushes them together and suckles her nipples before pulling away. He looks up at her "You don't... Still care for her do you... Anastasia..." He sits up between her thighs and spreads her legs, he trails his fingers along her inner thighs and her pussy lips slowly. "Do you..." He watches her, unsure about what she'd do.

" She's not important to me. At all. She is nothing. I do not care for her." Her words are strained as he touches her, suckling her nipples. His fingers tracing up to her pussy, force her eyes wider as she looks at him. "I am your baby doll. Always. I know what she did was wrong Sir. Do not ever worry, or question my loyalty to you. I will do anything to prove that to you. Just say the word Sir. What is it you desire?"

He looks at her, sitting up more "I don't want you talking to her again... You also won't ever be alone with her..." He sighs a bit and glances at Kimmy "I'll also be giving you a guard... For whenever I can't be with you... You must know that I can't keep her here forever..." He moves back over her and kisses her softly "I won't risk losing you two again... And if you know Abby like you say you do... You know she'll want revenge..." He removes his boxers and rocks against her "I plan on keeping you for a very long time... The both of you..." He soon thrusts into her and sets a rough pace, he grins at her "She had Kimmy thinking you were her replacement..." He thrusts a bit harder "But tomorrow, we'll show her other wise... Won't we baby doll..." He changed the subject, he didn't want to think of Abby tonight, he wanted to play with his toys.

"Yes Sir. Never alone with her." She hadn't thought about the fact he truly couldn't keep her for good. What if her reactions were simply something she was doing while she was kept under lock and key? What if as soon as she was released, she went right back to her old ways? Then he was right. She would want revenge. Abby never too losing well. In fact, she never saw her lose at anything. So then, what has this done to her? He slides inside her shattering her mind from her train of thoughts. "Yes Sir. We'll show Kimmy I am not her replacement. I am someone who is simply here to help share in the pleasure you have to offer us. We are sort of sisters, here to please you." She leans back, supporting her body weight on her hands. "Yes. Oh yes Sir. That feels so nice." Her lips parted, eyes closed, and her legs slowly spreading wider for him. Never did she think she would be like this with him, for him. Her fight wasn't gone. It was just aimed at whomever it should be. If the need was for her to be angry with Abby, she would be. Kimmy, Tony, Frank, anyone really, she would redirect it. She never lost it. She just knew it was a waste to be angry with someone she wanted. "Please Sir don't stop. That feels too good. I want you to cum hard Sir. Please. I want to feel you filling me. I want my feel my hot pussy spilling your cum all night."

He chuckles and sits up, holding her hips as he thrusts harder into her at this new angle "Mmm... As much as if love to baby... You have can't fun all night... I need you useable in the morning... With Kimmy..." He smirks at her "Tease those nipples dolly... We'll have a few rounds at least..." He chuckles again and reaches down, teasing her clit slowly "Nnn... You're squeezing me Ana..." He grins, only using her short name. "Beg for it... You want me to cum Anastasia..." He trails his hand over her leg and slaps her inner thigh, the rubbing gently, he repeats this a few times before moving his hand away to her putter thighs and smacking there, also with a reward rub.

She cries out loudly. She knows she's squeezing him. Her entire body is contracting, warming, edging closer to her climax. Her fingers play with her nipples gently at first. Pinching, rolling them, and pulling them from her body. "Please Sir. I beg you. Cum for me, inside me, with me. Let me feel your hot seed filling me. I'm begging you with all I am Sir. I'll do anything." Of course she would do anything. She was his doll. She knew it, and so did he. Ana twitches, the muscles in her legs clearly tighten with each smack he gives her. "Thank you Sir. Please. Again?"

He smiles and hits her legs again, switching sides as he goes "My dolly likes to be spanked... Does t she... She likes being a naughty girl..." He thrusts a bit harder and in time with his smacks "You like the pain Anastasia... Does it feel good..." He was panting and getting close, with each smack and caress of his hand she would tense and squeeze his cock, almost milking him "Nnn... I'm gonna fill that pussy of yours..." He starts smacking and thrusting faster "Nnn Fuck... Yeah, cum for me Anastasia..." He soon thrusts deep and fills her, shacking slightly as he does, her insides gripping him tightly.

"Yes....Sir," she squeals. "I do....like the pain." Perhaps it was the way he coupled pleasure with pain. Maybe it was just because it was him. Either way, she was enjoying everything he was giving her right now. She lifted slightly meeting his hips, feeling him deep within her. As he tensed, and his warm seed filled her, she too released, coating his cock in her pussy cream. "Yes Sir," she hissed. "I'm cumming. Thank you Sir." Her body slowly sank back down the to bed.

"Mmm... Round two..." He doesn't pull out, just carefully twists and turns her body, turning her over and lifting her kneels, her ass in the air. "I even brough something from downstairs..." He shows her the anal vibrator, it was a bit bigger then the one he'd used but smaller then himself so it should be fine. "Now... Relax for me... That's it..." He rubs her ass and thrusts slowly, helping her calm down and focus on relaxing, he wets the toy with her juices and starts to slowly push it in, working a bit more in with each thrust of his hips. "Mmm... There we go... How's that feel..." He waits a few moments then starts to thrust the toy in time with his movements, then turns it on to low and twists it as he starts to thrust faster. "Such a naughty girl..." He starts to smack her ass in time to the thrusts and rubs softly between each, after a few minutes he switches hands and cheeks.

"Round two," she breathes. "I'm barely, " her voice would trail off as he repositioned her. "Oh it feels good like this. I can fee you so much deeper Sir." Her eyes widen at the sight of the vibrator, but she was excited. Gasping as she feels the vibrator pushing into her, she takes long, deep breaths. "Slowly. Oh yes Sir. That's it. A bit more. Oh my gosh! That feels....oh Sir keep going!" Her body is there for his pleasure, and she moves how he prompts her to. "Yes Sir! Such a naughty girl!" Her ass tightens around the vibrator, and she certain he can feel the resistance. "I don't know which one to focus on. They both so good. They're filling me! I'm so full Sir! I'm gonna cum like this! Can I cum?"

He smacks a bit harder "What did I say about asking dolly..." He starts to speed everything up, and turns the toy up to medium as well. "Nnnn... God you feel good... Moan for me baby girl..." He thrusts a bit harder and reaches around to tease her clit. He moans and watches and feels we buck back against him, "Mmm... Come on baby doll, once more..." He flips the toy to max and moans out, feeling the vibrations against his own shaft as he thrusts into her over and over, he stops smacking her to hold her hips as he trusts faster, getting close again "Nnnn... Anastasia!" He thrusts deep again as fills her, bucking his hips slightly as he finishes.

She cried out as he smacked her harder. There was no denying that was not for pleasure. That wasn’t really punishement either, in her mind. It was a reminder, and one that was effective. Abby had always wanted her to ask before doing most anything. It was going to be a habit she would have to break, and of course she would have Atoshi right there to help her. Not that she need much urging to, Ana moaned for him. It was a sound coming from deep within her belly. She loved how he called her, “baby girl,” and “dolly.” The combination of the toy being felt more and his own moans filling the room were too much for her. She lowered her head, feeling him push into her deeper, harder, as the toy worked her ass. “I’m gonna cum Sir. My clit….my pussy….I can’t,” her words were choppy. Ana couldn’t even think straight. All she saw, all she felt was her impending orgasm right on the edge, and when he took her hips calling her by her name, that was all it took. She screamed out loudly, almost sounding like she was in pain as she came harder than she had yet. She could feel her pussy squirting all around his cock. Her ass pushed the toy, as if she were trying to remove it, as her muscle clenched. “I’m cumming Sir! Oh fuck I’m cumming hard! Don’t….stop!”

He quickly grabs the toy as she starts to cum and starts to thrust it quickly in and out of her ass, to make her orgasm that much stronger. Once she was too tight for him he pulls out but keeps pumping the toy ino her quickly for a few more minutes until her whole body is shaking and weakly mumbles for him to stop between moans. That was his reward to her for returning to him, for being loyal to him, he pulls the toy out and turns it off as her body falls to the bed, still trembling. He puts it away and lays beside her, he turns her to face him and smiles, she'd still twitch now and then. "Hey... You enjoy that baby girl..." He asks her once her eyes can focus on him, his hand cuppig her cheek. He chuckles slightly "I may have to change the sheets before we can go to bed... Someone... 'Wet' the bed..." He leans close and kisses her nose.

She could feel him with her. Even after he pulled out, the toy still fucked her ass faster, harder. She couldn’t control her body any longer. It trembled, her mouth groaned, and her pussy continued to pour all of it beyond any of her control. To feel so helpless, and yet so bound to him, was a feeling she knew she would never forget and one she hoped he would indulge her in many times again. He came into focus slowly, and it was only then was she aware her position had changed. “Yes. Indeed,” she grinned. “I’ll do it if you like. Just tell me where the clean sheets are. I like taking care of you. I want to,” she told him tracing her finger down his nose to his lips.

He smirks at her and leans closer to kiss her "Alright... But wait until your legs can support you again..." He chuckles and holds her closer, her body still twitching every few minutes. "I want you to do something for me... When we're back at work..." He leans closer and kisses her again, longer, deeper, twisting their tongues together, only pulling back when they need air. "I always want you wet for me... So I want you to wear a toy for me at work... In that sexy little ass of yours..." He starts to lick and nibble at her neck, one hand massaging her breast gently, he was enjoying just feeling her. "I'd have Kimmy do the same... But it's not possible with her training..." As if on cue, Kimmy cries out softly as another orgasm hits her, he chuckles "But you can do it... You can wear it baby doll... For me..." He kisses her again, running his hand down her side and over her hip, resting it there.

He was right. She would have to wait until she could support herself again. Her legs were still weak from cumming so hard. She knew she would fall to the floor if she tried to stand. She was curious at the mere mention of him wanting her to do something while they were at work. "I will gladly do that for you Sir. For me to be wet at work without a toy would still be easy. Just the thought of you, being with you, and knowing you want me is enough to make me wet." She had closed her eyes as he touched her, taking it all in. His touch, his request, both so sensual. She opened her eyes as Kimmy groaned. "She's going to be so weak in the morning from cumming so much Sir. Perhaps we should let her rest before we take her. I would like her fully rested and ready for us. If that pleases you Sir. Besides, we do have work. We haven't been there in such a long time. Certainly they must be worried about you. I hope I still have a job," she teased. "The office supervisor wasn't happy with me to begin with."

He chuckles lightly and kisses her again "You'd be suprised how strong Kimmy is... Her sessions usually have both holes full and the toys on max... So this is mild for her... It's more like a booster shot for her training... Just a happy reminder..." He sits them up and allows her to look at Kimmy "She hasn't even broken a sweat... She'll be fine for the morning..." They lay back down "Now... As for you still having a job... Well I just don't know... You've been such a naughty girl lately..." He looked serious, then grins, rolling her onto her back and putting her arms above her head with a command to keep them there. "You'll just have to plead your case to the boss... And hope he keeps you on staff..." He pulls a feather from under his pillow and starts to run it over her body, teasing it around her breasts and stomach then to her nipples and over her thighs slowly.

She watched Kimmy. He was right. She wasn’t even sweating. She wondered would he continue with her own training. Was there anymore training to be done? ‘She looks so happy,’ she thought. They rested back in bed, and at first, she was concerned until he grinned. He guided her hands over her head, and she took a slow, deep, long breath. It didn’t take much from him to get her body going. Her nipples feeling the cool air touch them were already hard. She squirmed her thighs together slightly. “Plead my case huh? Alright then. Do you think it would help I offered to do anything for my boss? If I told him I would be his willing puppet and give him the strings? You see, my boss, he already knows I’m his doll, and I’m willing to be anything he desires at any time. Perhaps if I reminded him of all the fun we could have in his office it would help. If I told him how I could get on his desk and beg him to spank me, or told him how I could be under his desk sucking his cock while he spoke with a client in person, that could help. What do you think Sir?” Her eyes were on him as he touched her body with the feather. They would widen and narrow in response to his efforts.

He laughs softly at her answer to him and smirks again "I'm sure your boss would enjoy that... He may even have you taking notes while he's with a client... A vibrator deep in your pussy, watching as you almost come undone... Then fuck you over his desk after they leave until you can't see straight... Think you could do that for your boss..." He spreads her legs wide, enough for her pussy to open, he then lightly teases her clit with the feather "Can I make you cum for me like this I wknder..." He looks at her and continues "Maybe if you think of it as my tongue... Slowly licking you... Circling your sensitive clit slowly before a pull it between my lips and suckle it, moving my fingers along your dripping slit, then slowly pump 1... 2... 3 fingers into you, suckling your clit harder..." He keeps teasing her pussy with the feather, noticing it getting quite wet as he continues, never breaking eye contact, he was fucking her with his words. "I'll pump them faster as your hips start to twist and buck, I'll move with you, flicking and licking your clit with my tongue, pushing you closer and closer to bliss... You try to beg for more, but the words catch in your throat... Your hands twist in the sheets, I gently add another finger and pump them harder as you start to tense and clamp down on them... Then it hits you... And your voice returns in a scream as you finally cum..."

“You may be right. My boss would do something like that. He knows what I would enjoy. He knows me so well already. I’m sure he knows I would enjoy a toy in my ass as well as I sat there taking notes for him.” The feather teased her body, but it was his words really that she focused on. Watching his lips as he spoke, she was surprised at how her body reacted. It was just words, but it was how he spoke them, the smell of their sex that still hung heavy in the room, Kimmy’s groans, how he teased her with the feather, and of course what he was saying that all combined sending her mind in a frenzy as her attention jumped from one thing to another. “Atoshi,” she whispered. “Yes. You can….make me cum from this, but I….don’t want that. I want you. Not a feather. You.” She was squirming as she spoke to him, pushing down into the bed with her ass. Her hands gripped the sheets, pulling at them. “I would beg you a thousand times over just for one touch, one kiss, one night with you Sir. Please say you will stay with me the night. Say you will touch me Sir.”

Back
Top Bottom