A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

Atoshi just held her close and slept, he was finally able to fully relax and get the rest he needed, she was safe and back in his arms. He barely heard her whisper to him and smiles lightly, dreaming of the things he'd be doing to her once he was able to, but for now he just wanted to sleep.

The hours passed, and the two slept in each other's arms. Kimmy would check in every so often, smile, and close the door. "So what do we do about Abby?"
"She's mine. I'll bring Tabby back," Tony informed her. "Be careful. She's crafty."
"Good. All the more fun to break, and when Atoshi is well, he can have his fun with her too."
"Wait. Can I....see her alone before you go in?"
"Kimmy? What do you have in mind?"
"Unfinished business," she tells him stepping in, closing the door, and locking it. Abby looks over at her and rolls her eyes. "Oh gosh you're either here to tell me he's lost her, or she had made a full recovery. By the look on your face, I'd say she's made a full recovery. Awwww. Scared he's gonna replace you with her? He will you know. Personally I treasure each and every single one of my pets always. Come. Sit by me. You don't have to free me, but come and sit by me." Kimmy almost mindlessly obeys sitting next to Abby. "You were so important to him, and now he forgets you. Doesn't he? How long has it been since he fucked you?"
"Yesterday."
"Before that?" Kimmy simply stares trying to remember. "Just like I thought. He's forgetting you, pushing you to the back burner, for what? Her? Such a pity. You should be treated equally. Your value should never decrease. The value of my pets never decreases." Kimmy looks over to her. "Would I have any value?"
"Oh yes pet. You most certainly would."

It was near dark when Atoshi finally statrs to stir, he pulls her closer and nuzzles into her neck softly, he felt better then he had in days, maybe the power of the blood passed to him because he was so close to her, he didn't know or care. He sat up slightly and reaches up, rubbing her cheek, leaning down and kissing her lightly "Hey... Come on sweety... Wake up..." He slowly deepens the kiss the more she wakes up until they pulls away gasping lightly for air, he grins "You made me wait for you..." He nips her nose and ghosts a kiss over her lips "Almost left me without permission..." He runs his hand down and cups her breast through her paper gown "Whatever am I going to do to you..." He pinched he nipple lightly and rubs it..." He chuckles "Then Kimmy... Goes and confront that bitch alone... Almost letting her go and allowing herself to be controlled..." He kisses her again but only for a moment "What am I to do with my naughty little toys..." His hand now trails down her stomach and to her pussy, he cups it "Mmm... My little Doll is even wet for me..." He starts to slowly pump his figers into her, not giving her time to say much "I bet she even wants me to make her cum... But does she deserve it..." His thrusts were slow and teasing as he stares at her.

His lips were pressed to her own, and she couldn’t imagine a better way to wake up. “I’m sorry Sir. I couldn’t help making you wait, and of course I wouldn’t leave you. Not ever. “ Her eyes tilt down feeling his hand travel down to her breasts. A soft gasp as he pinches her nipple She narrows her eyes as he speaks of Kimmy and Abby. She knows all too well the power Abby has over anyone. Her thoughts are broken feeling his warm hand touching her sex. “Oh Sir,” she breathes deeply enjoying his touch. He feels better than he ever has. “No Sir. She does not. She made you wait. She almost left you. She doesn’t even deserve to have you in her bed. Thank you for being here with me Sir. Thank….you.” Anastasia relaxes, melting around his fingers.

Abby kisses Kimmy’s neck lightly as she now lay partially clothed. Kimmy had freed the woman who now touched her body, her fingers circling her clit, pressing down, rubbing her hard. “That’s right pet. Cum for me one more time. Then it’s off you go after you tied me back down.”
“Yes….Mis….”
“Don’t call me that. You haven’t earned that right yet. Just….cum for me.” Kimmy’s tight pussy explodes making a puddle. Abby leans down sucking her clean, tasting every drop from her. “Such a good girl Kimmy. He ignores you, but you shall never be ignored with me. Now. Get dressed. You shouldn’t be caught in this position. Tie me up when you’re finished.”

He stares at her and grins, adding another fnger, then a third. "You're right... She doesn't deserve it... She deserves to be brought to the brink and left there... Deserves to the turned over and spanked..." He speeds up his thrusts, already feeling her starting to twitch around him. "Maybe I should punish you both... I bet you'd like that..." He starts to rub her clit, he was telling her she didn't deserve to cum, that she needed to be punished, but what she didn't know was, he had no intention of stopping. "Watch me spank and fuck Kimmy... As you watch... Then have her watch you be punished and fucked as well..." Having my toys screaming for me... Tell me you don't want that..." He stares at her and licks and kisses her, barely allowing her to speak as he thrusts harder and faster, his thumb rubbing her clit in tight firm circles.

“Yes….Sir,” she panted as he kept teasing her, adding fingers, fucking her pussy. Her body shudders as his thumb massages her clit. Ana closes her eyes tight and leans her head back slightly presenting her neck to him. “Yes….Sir,” she nearly screams out to him. “I want all of that! Punish me! Make me watch you fuck Kimmy! Let me hold her down! Make her hold me down! Let us both suck your cock Sir. Spray your cum all over our faces and make us clean each other up.”

Kimmy has her tied back down, and with a flushed face, she opens the door for Tony. “What the hell have you been doing in here?”
“Nothing. She’s all yours’ Tony. Have fun.” He looks at Kimmy as she passes, and groans. “Kimmy,” he says after she’s out of sight. “What did you do?”

He chuckles at her and thrusts harder "It's a punishment my doll... You should t enjoy it..." He pumps faster and harder, he was pushing her closer and closer, but for all she knew, he was going to stop and leaving her hanging. "You're starting to drop baby doll... Tell me to stop... Tell me to punish you..." He grins, her eyes were glossy and she was gasping. "You don't deserve a reward... You've been so naughty..." He mock glares at her.

"I have," she calls out to him. "I've been a bad girl! Please Sir! Punish me! Don't let me cum! I don't deserve it!" Ana thought for sure he would stop at any second. She tried to hold off cumming. This was punishment. She wasn't suppose to cum. "Please Sir. I'm begging you. Please Sir st...." she paused, her mouth hung open. "Please Sir! Let me cum! I wanna cum all over your fingers so I can clean them!" The slut, the sex toy within her now begging him for what she truly wanted.

He grins at her and doesn't stop, "You want to defy me... You want me to give you pleasure when you didn't earn it... You naughty little toy..." He moves his other hand up and grips her hair, forcing her eyes on him. "You want a worse punishment... Don't you... Want me to bend you over this bed and smack your ass... Have you count them out and thank me for each... If that's what you want... I dare you to cum..." He adds another finger on his next thrust into her.

She cries out feeling even more pressure as he adds another finger. “Yes Sir,” she cries out. Ana knows she can’t hold it much longer. Her face strains as she does her best to fend off the orgasm that proves too strong for her. She floods his fingers and the bed as well, as she groans out to him. “I’m cumming Sir.” There was no attempt at an apology. The thought of his punishment weighing on her mind, pushing her body forward. Her clit now a sensitive nub between her now soaked legs. “Yes….Sir. Please. Punish me.”

He makes her look at him, he mind still clouded by her hard orgasm "You disobeyed me Doll..." He did take wait for her recover and think again, he just pulls her over his lap and pulls up her gown, he rus her ass lightly with his hand then smacks "Count!" He keeps up the punishment, but steps it up, knowing how sensitive she is, he reaches under her and starts to circle and rub her clit as he smacks, punishment and reward, other then count, he gave no other instructions.

He moves her so fast it’s all a blur. “One,” she calls out softly as his connects with her ass. His fingers begin to rub her clit, and she whimpers. “Two, “ a bit louder. “Oh please Sir stop. You’re gonna make me cum again.” Three!” Her hips begin to writhe. “Four,” she sounds on the verge of tears. “Please Sir! I don’t wanna disobey and cum again! FIVE!” Her voice frantic as she moves on his lap.

Just on the other side of the door Kimmy looks as if she’s about to cry. ‘She’s barely healed and you’re making her cum! It had been how long since you made me cum before yesterday?’ She turns rushing down the stairs and to Abby’s room. Opening the door, without knocking or letting Tony know she was coming in, she interrupts their session. “Kimmy! What the fuck? I was just getting started good with Abby!”
“Get out,” she screams at him. “NOW!” He knows something is wrong, and he doesn’t want to push things right now. He simply leaves. She locks the door behind him, and makes her way over to Abby who is still tied down. Abby knows the tone in her voice, and she simply smiles. Kimmy begins to remove her clothes. There was no softness, no strip tease for her, just simply peeling her clothes from her body. After her chest was bared to her, Kimmy looped her fingers through her waistband, ready to pull down her skirt. “That’s right. Show me that pussy.” Kimmy pauses. “That pussy?”
“Well yes. You didn’t think I would say my pussy did you? I haven’t earned it yet, and you haven’t given it to me.”
“But right now I am….”
“Right now you’re getting naked so I can tongue fuck you. Submission, true submission is something a real Master or Mistress can recognize. You just want to feel good. You want to forget him for a little while. He’s hurt you, and you’re so desperate to forget. You want to belong as well. You want to be owned. You see me as a way to have both. Forgetting him and owned. It’s a sweet deal Kimmy, but I do not play second to any one. Especially Atoshi. Understood? When you’re ready to give yourself to me because you know I’m better than him, then you will be mine and that will be my pussy. Understood? Now. Strip, untie me, and get on your back. I’m going to tongue fuck and fill you with my fingers until you cum pet.” Kimmy nodded and continued, even taking a moment to spread her lips open for her allowing her to see just how wet she made her. “You are a naughty girl Kimmy. Perhaps I’ll make you have your lips pierced. Then when I host my parties, I can have tied down with your lips tied open allowing anyone to use your fuck hole however they please. Would you like that?” Kimmy’s mouth just hung open as she nodded. “Good. Now. Rub your clit for me. Tease yourself, but do not cum.” Her fingertips rubbed her clit as she was told. “Good. Now flick it lightly, at first, but then harder. I want you to make yourself moan for me.” Kimmy’s face flushed. On some levels this was humiliating to her, and she knew Abby was aware of that. Still, here she was, following her orders. Tony had pressed his ear to the door, struggling to hear. When he gave up, he meet Frank in the security room. “Pull up Abby’s room. I wanna see what’s going on in there.” The screen flickered to life, and he was shocked. “Son of a bitch.” He took off taking the back stairs up to Atoshi and knocked on the door.

Atoshi heard the knock and looks down at Ana "Don't stop counting..." He continues to spank her ass and tease her clit, even rubbing a bit faster. He then looks up at the door "Come in..." She would have to learn something that she would be seen during acts like this and to not pay it any attention, her owner was to be her only focus. He looks up again as the person enters and tilts his head, but doesn't stop "Tony? Isn't it your time with Abby right now?" He glances at wall clock, he'd have her on a schedule by now, wouldn't he.

"Yes Sir." He seems to pay Ana no attention what so ever right now now. The scene before him means nothing. "Boss I really hate to bother you, but there is something you really, really should take a look at." He doesn't want to say too much, but he knows is wrapped up right now with Ana. "Boss Kimmy is with Abby right now," he decides to blurt out.

"Good girl Kimmy. Now. Come over here, put your foot up on the table with me. I want to watch you finger fuck yourself. I want you too look at me as you cum. You're going to beg me to let you cum. Do you understand?"

Atoshi falters a moment in his actions and looks at Tony "What do you mean she's with Abby... You're supposed to be training Abby right now, he glances down at Ana as he feels her starting to cum again, he just smacks a little harder but says nothing and continues. He sighs slightly "Let me guess... She's untied her... And is probably begging her... I told that idiot she'd get under her skin... Fine, keep an eye on them, don't let them leave the room, I'll be down as soon as I'm done here..." He looks back down to Ana as Tony leaves the room "So naughty..." He just grins and rubs he it faster, it was fun forcing her to 'disobey' him.

Ana had not paid any attention to Tony. She was focused on her body. As she wet his fingers again, she shifted her focus to her knees. 'Stay standing,' she told herself. "Oh Sir. I'm cumming again. Please. Stop. I beg you. I'm such a naughty girl."

Kimmy's head was back as she groaned out, her cum running down her thigh. "Such a good girl Kimmy. I can't wait to lick that leg. Untie me. Now." Kimmy's movements were slow, but she reached for Abby's wrists freeing her. "Good girl. You obey so well. I won't forget that. Now rest on your back here for me, and spread your legs wide. I want your knees on the table at all times." Kimmy knew that would leave her very wide open, and the thought had her excited. Her hands pushed her knees apart, forcing them as wide as Abby wanted. Her tongue delved into the moist folds Kimmy was exposing to her, and she groaned in appreciation. Abby dug her fingernails into her thighs at first before she began to use one of her hands to finger fuck the little pet into a frenzy.

Atoshi smirks and rubs her for a few more moments before stopping and giving her one more smack and rub. "You've been quite naughty my little doll..." He pulls her up and kisses her very lightly, "Now I have to go and see to Kimmy... Lay here and think about what you've done until I return..." He helps her lay on her back again and fixes her gown, "I'll be back..." He stands from the bed, his legs not feeling weak anymore and he smirks, he then makes his way from the room. He walks down the hall and ties his robe closed, he was only in his boxers underneath. He walks up to Tony and pushes him aside and glances in the room's window and glares "Alright... Here's the plan..." He explained to Tony what he wanted to do and how it had to go down. "Ok... Now... While she distracted... Have the tape ready..." He takes the master key and slowly opens the door, then they silently enter the room and lock the door again, he steps up to stand right before Kimmy, but in her pleasure haze she didn't even see him, at least some of her training was in place.

Ana smiled, happy to be with him, even if it did mean punishment. "Yes Sir," she told him pulling to covers up over her body slightly.

"Good girl Kimmy. Almost there. Cum for me pet. Cum hard!" Kimmy closed her eyes arching her back, cumming, knowing it was all going in Abby's mouth. She could feel her tongue lapping up her juices, and she grinned. "Yes Ma'am. I'm cumming for you. Oh thank you so much for this pleasure."
"You're welcome pet," she breathed allowing her warm breath to cover Kimmy's wet pussy. "You taste so good pet. I'll never forget this. Now. One more time. Do it, and I don't mean cum. Are you ready?" It took Kimmy a moment, but she finally understood what she was talking about. "Yes....ma'am. May I be....your pet?"
"Yes Kimmy," her voice firm before her tongue dove back inside her teasing her g-spot. "Thank you Mistress," she cried out lifting her head from the table with her eyes still clenched tight. Kimmy was still lost in her pleasure, and Abby was blissfully tongue fucking her pussy.

"Keep Abby from Kimmy's sight but make Abby watch... And silent..." He whispers almost silently to Tony as he removes his boxers and his robe, he waits until Tony grabs Abby and moves in before she noticed the loss, he holds her thighs and quickly thrusts into her. He stills a moment so she can focus on him for a few seconds and grins "Hello Kimmy... I'll have to thank my pet for getting you ready for me... Because we both know she can't satisfy you like I can... She may have a talented set of fingers and a skillful tongue... But how would she truly fuck you..." He pulls out and thrusts back in fully "Se plastic imitation cock... An electric toy... Or pass you around like some two cent whore to ALLOW you to feel a real dick..." He pulls out and thrusts hard back in again "Let me guess... She told you I've been ignoring you... I want to toss you aside... True, I hae been ignoring you, but I've been a little busy Kimmy!" He pulls out and trusts in three times. "But when have you ever known me to toss away my toys..." He growls down at her and starts a slow pace, staring at her "I warned you... She'd know what to say, what to do... To get in your head... And you still let her in..." He picks up the pace a bit, reaching down to slowly tease her clit "I had a reward of sorts planned for later, when Ana was better, for the both of you... Because you know what Kimmy... My little doll, likes it when I play with my little kitty cat..." He pinches her clit lighty "She heard us the other day... And even though she was injured, the sounds you made still go her wet..." He picks up speed even more "So I don't know what lies my Pet put in your head about me not wanting you... But they are just that... Lies!" He starts to pound into her harder now, pulling her legs to wrap around his waist "Now show me my cock loving kitten..!" He glares and pulls her up so she's supportig herself with her arms.

Kimmy was so lost in the moment, on such a pleasure high, that it didn’t register with her the switch. Even as Atoshi’s cock, something Abby didn’t have, pounded her, she didn’t even think about the presence of something inside her that shouldn’t be there. As he stops, she looks towards him trying to focus on the person before her. “Mistress,” she mumbles, not even able to heard. The more he spoke, she began to realize it wasn’t her at all. It was him. Atoshi. “Yes. You have been….ignoring me! She didn’t tell me….that! I KNEW IT! I SEE IT! I FEEL IT!” She jerked trying to pull away from him, but he was relentless. She clenched her teeth tight. “I don’t want to have anything to do with pleasing your new doll! I want someone who can….who will….appreciate me! You did that once!” She groaned loudly as he kept fucking her. “You feel so good Sir. NO! Stop it! I can’t do this! I won’t do this!” He pulls her up, and she looks into his eyes. “NO! You have to stop! I want….I want….you..but I..want my Mistress too!” Abby’s eyes closed as she was elated. ‘I’ve won,’ she thought. ‘He stole from me, and now I have returned the favor.’
“I’m free to leave….whenever I want. Remember? But you feel so fucking good! Don’t stop!” She tightened her grip around his legs slipping into her training with him. Her mind becoming haze, a fog, as her eyes glossed over. Mumbling nonsense flowed her lips as she lifted her hips, grinding into him. Abby’s heart sank watching the scene.

He just continues as she rambles and protests, he knew he'd neglected her for a while, but that was coming to an end, if she had just waited one more day. He only thrusts harder as she asked for her mistress and grins with she finally broke and slipped back into her training, he stole a glance at Abby, she looked crushed, good. "Yeah... That's it kitty cat... Welcome home..." He grips her hand and thrusts into her harder, staring at her, he gives her teasing kisses and play growls with her as she starts do thrust back into him with more force "Nnn... Cum for me kitty... Cum and let me fill you..." He finally gives her a deep kiss and pulls her tight to him as he bucks into her hard, cumming as he clamps down on him as well, he slowly breakes the kiss "I think some one needs a training time out..." He slowly pulls from her and quickly moves to the table across the room and returns with a large vibrating dildo. "That's my good kitty..." He hadn't given her nearly enough time to allow the fog to clear, which is what he wanted, he slowly slips the toy into her dripping pussy and turns it on to medium, he knew that would allow for a longer build time between peaks. "Very good..." He made sure Abby was watching everything, he moves her to kneel on the floor across the room, he then puts sound cancelling headphones over hear ears, she'd normally have black goggles on as well, but he wanted Abby to see her face. With the headphones on, she was forced to think only on the pleasure she felt, it was how he first broke her, she was like that and blinded for 3 days, only stopping for food and water. Once she was happily in her own world, he turns Abby "You almost had her... But you weren't strong enough Abby... She's mine... Just like you... Bring her to the table..." It was her turn to be fucked again, then he'd take Kimmy and leave Tony to his fun.

The loudest sound to come from Kimmy happened as he filled her with his cum. She soaked him as well, covering him with own sweet nectar. There were no words. There never was when she was this far gone. Kimmy, in a sense, was now his doll. Granted she was a rag doll, moved, positioned, and there for his pleasure, she was still his. That was the important part. Something that did not escaped Abby. She watched, seeing him take her back. There were no thoughts of, ‘I lost. He won. She’s his. She was just a little pet easily swayed.’ Nothing along those line entered her mind at all. Kimmy’s eyes looked as if she was looking through her to the other side. She wasn’t even there to the girl anymore. Forgotten. Again. Even as he spoke, again there were no thoughts of, ‘I’m not strong enough. I hate you.’ Nothing. Tony lifted her, and she was nearly limp in his arms. There was no fight. Tony moved her with far too much ease over to the table. He literally had to pick her up and place her the surface. In her eyes he noticed there was no sign of Tabby, but he wasn’t sure he was even seeing Abby either until her eyes met his. There was something there. It took him a moment to figure it out. It was pain. It was her in pain. Broken. Crushed. Empty. Alone. “Boss,” he whispered. “Do you see it?” Abby simply closes her eyes and rested her head on the table awaiting instructions. She didn’t attempt to fight. There were no words. She just rested there motionless and emotionless.

He stood up after getting Kimmy in place and moved to the table, waiting for Tony to bring her over "See what..." He looks at her, her body language spoke volumes, she looked beaten, he quickly sits her up and forced her to look his way "Open your eyes... Don't make me hit you..." He glares at her and holds her until she finally opens her eyes and looks at him, and he sees it. "Well well... Have you finally realized you lost... That you have no one..." He smirks "You tried to steel my Kitten... And how did that work for you..." He makes her look over at Kimmy, she was starting to his her first orgasm. "There may be a small part of her that wants you... But never as her mistress... If you behave, I may let you play together sometimes..." He turns her back to him "I'm going to remove the tape... And if you say anything you're not told to... I'll punish you... Understand?" He reaches between her thighs and slowly, gently teases her, making sure she'd enjoy it.

She slowly opened her eyes fearing what she was certain she was going to do. Those words, that smirk, it was the final straw. She felt it deep within. It was something he had no idea she was even capable of. It was something she loathed. The more he spoke, the more her heart began to break. Abby was so strong at projecting such a tough exterior. She always had to be. Atoshi had managed to crack it, and along with her heart, it was slowly crumbling. As she watched Kimmy rise to the height of her orgasm, it was a feeling of having lost her, but it was overshadowed by the lingering sting of knowing she was alone. She hated the thought of playing with Kimmy. In her eyes, she was just as terrible as Ana. She would not want to touch her ever again. Her eyes meet his, and this time even more had changed within them. As his hand touches her skin, a single tear rolls down her cheek.

He watches her and scowls, then slowly pulls the tape off "What... Have I finnally broken you... The nightly Abigail... Are you ready to submit to me as your Master now..." He pulls his hands away from her, then slowly runs them along her sides slowly, watching her "Are you ready to allow me to please you... Will you follow my orders... Follow Ana's orders..." He reaches up and cups her breasts, massaging them slowly.

Back
Top Bottom