Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

Shion released him and caught him before he fell into the river, breathing hard as she pulled him from the water and let him drop to the ground. Moving over to where her armor had been cut off, she looked for anything that could serve useful, but found all of the armor except her gauntlets and boots had been destroyed. "Shit."

Senji waited before slowly pushing himself up and moving towards Shion, lulling his fist back and punching her hard in the back of the head.

The woman stumbled forward before tumbling to the ground, dazed from the punch and letting out a soft groan in pain as she held the back of her head, vision spinning.

He turned her over and put his Sin to her throat, "I want you go back to your bullshit royal and tell them that if anyone else comes after me, I'm tying their head to a horse and sending it home. Got it?"

She swallowed the lump in her throat and glared back up at him. "Go fuck yourself, if you wanna tell them something, go do it yourself." She hissed,

((nervous finger poke wasn't he gonna do the thing? .///.))

((He tried and she kinda punched him? But he can still do it!))

He scowled and started to fiddle with her armor, keeping the blade to her throat, "Maybe you need convincing."

((She panicked! Dx ))

Shion jerked a bit as he started to unstrap the remaining armor she had on, making the tip of the blade press into her throat. "Don't you fucking touch me."

She knew he was right, he could probably see it, if she bled anymore she'd be screwed. "Fuck off." Was her only retort, shaking slightly in rage with fists clenched tight.

Averting her eyes as he disrobed, she felt her chest tightening and her lower lip tremble. "You're no better than the nobles." She ground out.

She squeezed her eyes shut tight, clenching her jaw as he entered her, not a sound leaving her tense body. She laid stiff, not struggling against him anymore, pain blossoming in her womanhood.

She clenched her fists tighter, digging her fingernails into the flesh of her palm, her face flushing red and her teeth clamping down on her bottom lip.

Shion let out a soft noise of pain, instinctivly trying to close her legs, tears starting to well in her eyes.

((*feels really bad*))

After sometime, Senji finished his business and removed himself; moving away from her and redressing. He knew she would be in too much pain to chase him, he didn't bother keeping her restrained.

Once he had removed himself from her, she slowly pulled herself together, pulling up her trousers and shakily buckling her belt. Her hair shadowed her expression, but even then pain could be seen on her face. She ground her teeth hard and stood on weak legs, bringing her gaze up to glare at him, livid and full of tears; springing forward with a loud snarl of pain and anger, she slammed her fist hard into his jaw.

((Now time for them to beat the shit out of eachother and pass out!))

Shion followed up with another hard swing. "That's what I'm supposed to say! You think I'm hunting you for fun?!" Tears slipped down her face. "We share the same damn fate, the only difference is mine caught up to me before yours did!"

Back
Top Bottom