Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

Blood gushed from her crooked nose, hands coming up to pry at Senji's fingers and wrists, trying to stay calm as she struggled to breathe, but eventually fell to panic. Her legs trashed and her vision started to blurr as she slowly lost consciousness.

((She still gonna pass out if he's choken her though~))

Shion was able to deliver one final, weak kick to his groin before she was knocked out cold, going limp against the ground.

Shion laid still, unmoving and her breath coming out in soft wheezes, bruises forming around her neck.

When she woke next it was dark out, a fire crackling beside her and her wrists bound behind her back. Slowly opening her eyes she turned her head to look at the fire pit a foot away from her, Senji sitting against a tree across from her. She didn't move yet, looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings, a soft frown forming on her face.

She stopped and looked to Senji. "Then why are my hands bound?" She asked hoarsely, slowly sitting up.

Shion didn't look convinced, but accepted his answer anyway. "It's odd recieving a compliment from a man who kicks my ass and deflowers me unwillingly, so you'll have to forgive my skepticism." She hesistated, then shook her head. "How did you learn to fight like that anyway; you don't fight like commoner at all."

She shifted and pulled her hands from behind her back, the bindings dropping to the ground, the ends sizzling and bubbling as they dissolved. "You in the military?" She scoffed. "Sure, and I'm a royal."

She sat quietly for a moment, then got to her feet, turning on her heel. "Well good luck getting out of this district, you're close to the palace so there's more than enough security to kick your ass."

((Wasn't he gonna take her with him as a kinda hostage/ passport?))

((So many things I'm forgetting! I'm sorry! Dx ))

"Hold it." Senji got up and grabbed her, forcing her back down, "Thank you for reminding me that I needed you as a get out of jail free card."

((It's okay!))

Shion scowled and stood up again, scowling heavily. "And what makes you think I'm going to help you?"

Shion's cheeks flushed red, and her eyes filled with rage and hurt. "Defiling a knight is just as bad as breaking your vows of knighthood." She ground out, brows furrowed; but even when saying it, she knew she wasn't a real knight, she was a slave.

Her hair nearly stood on end, tensing up before striking him hard with the back of her closed fist. "You shut your mouth before I pour my blood down your throat!" She snarled.

Senji shoved her down and put his foot on her chest, pressing down. "Listen here, you behave and help me get out of here by playing prisoner or I apply more pressure and puncture your heart with one of your ribs. Your choice."

Back
Top Bottom