Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

Shion had to struggle to breathe against the pressure he was applying, but not much. "Even if I was your prisoner, do you think that they would really care? There are dozens and dozens of others like me."

"You're so full of shit." She muttered. "It's not like you're really giving me a choice in the matter."

"True, on both accounts." He replied, "But at least this way you won't be killed for failing in your capture. I remember how prisoner situations work, I'm not that old."

Shion didn't say anything, a soft frown on her face. "Fine, not much choice anyway." She muttered.

"Fine, whatever." She forced his foot off her chest and sat up. "But if you try to do anything again, I'll burn your cock off."

Returning back to the campfire for the night, Shion made her bed out of a log, moving it closer to the fire and laying against it as to create a small barrier from the breeze, and from anyone who might happen by.

Senji laid against a tree not too far off, just within view of Shion and the fire so he could keep an eye on her and she could know he was still there.

Shion occasionally stole glances at Senji to make sure he hadn't moved before eventually falling asleep, her face relaxing and her breathing slow.

When the sun rose, Shion was on her feet, poking at the ashes and embers of the almost-dead fire with a stick. "You awake?" She asked, daring a glance up at him.

As soon as his gaze was on her, she let hers drop back down to the fire pit, dropping the stick and standing. "I'm going into town, if we're going to be traveling I'm getting some supplies."

"Smart." She said as she headed off, dusting off her clothes and hair, a soft frown on her face as she walked with a limp.

"Not soon enough." She said softly as she entered the market, picking up some food that would be easy to carry on their travels, purchasing a canteen and paying for the food before loading it all into a bag and slinging it over her back. "Where to now, Master." She sneered.

Shion made a noise of disgust and turned, heading for the far border, pulling the hood from her remaining armor over her head to keep the sun off her head.

"How long have you been on the run?" She asked nonchalantly as she walked down the dirt road, back to him. "I don't think I've heard much about you."

Back
Top Bottom