The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Megohime laughed softly in triumph, moving to grip his shoulders as she kept a steady pace, her breath picking up and soft moans escaping her.

Megohime let out a loud gasp when Masamune thrust into her special bundle of nerves, pressure building in her stomach once more, subconsciously moving slightly faster as well as deeper.

"Say my name, no, I want you to moan it..~" Megohime drug her nails down his chest lightly, her inner walls trembling and tightening.

Megohime enjoyed making Masamune jump through hoops for her, but she needed to finish or else she might lose it. Moving faster she panted, clawing at his shoulders before finally hitting her release.

Megohime let go of his shoulders, sitting back and taking a moment to catch her breath before rolling off of him, laying beside him.

Megohime rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. "I love you." She said softly, eyes closed and ready to drift off to an alcohol induced sleep.

Megohime smiled tiredly, curling closer to Masamune and falling asleep without a few minutes, breathing slowly and deeply, lips stained red with wine.

Megohime had been more careful when she left, either servicing Masamune so he was relaxed and didn't care, or got him extremely drunk. Jogging down the street, she headed toward the palace where she had seen the woman in the window. Getting inside the grounds was a bit difficult, but once slipping past the security around the palace, she found barely any on the upper floors. Still, she was cautious, moving to the door she guessed the woman was behind, if she had calculated correctly. Knocking, she waited for a response, nervous she'd get caught.

"It's not really hard to do." She pushed her way inside, closing the door behind her. "Just avoid the guards, and if you do get caught, well you better hope one of them is extra needy that night." She said. "Listen, I'm gonna be really blunt with you, I haven't really been outside in a very long time, so the only people I've been around is other whores and horny men, and you don't seem like either, so I think you'd be a good change of pace."

"Mego, well, actually it's Megohime, but everyone calls me Mego." She said, moving further into her room and looking at Akihime's large room. "So why is your window barred on the fourth floor?"

"To keep me from escaping again..." She muttered, "I ran away and...joined up with the Pirate King for a while...a-after I was kidnapped and nearly raped, of course..."

Back
Top Bottom