The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

"No." He snarled before pointing to the bedroom, "Go into the room and wait for me. I still have to continue your punishment. If I do it now, I may kill you too soon."

Megohime obeyed, getting to her feet and hurrying to Masamune's room, wiping tears from her face and splinters from her hair, moving to sit in the far corner of the room.

After a few moments, Masamune entered, his rage quelled slightly and thinking more rationally. "What was going through your mind when you even considered running away a good idea?" He asked, moving over slowly.

"I wanted to see what the night sky looked like, what the cold night air felt like, I just wanted to see other people besides your gang." She said quietly, keeping her gaze down. "I want to feel grass and rain, and I want to feel the sun; I want to feel all the things I haven't felt since I was a child."

He huffed faintly and placed his arms in his sleeves, "We have a garden, you know...you could sit out there with Kojurou..." He grumbled.

"I didn't know I was even allowed out there." She muttered, but shook her head. "I still want to see other people, and go to stores, a-and I want to not be chained in here all day; please let me go outside, please take me outside. If you're there then you won't have to worry what I'll do, I just - please..?"

He snorted a puff of smoke from his nose and averted his gaze before looking back at her, "You'll be put on a collar and leash like a dog. If you want to go outside so badly, fine. I'll take you out and walk you. We'll see how well you behave like that for a time, and if you can show me that I can trust you..." He stopped and ground his teeth, "You can...go out on your own for as long as I permit you to; so long as you ask with no venom or spite."

Megohime, though apposed to wearing a dog collar and leash, agreed, nodding furiously. "I promise, I'll try, I really can." She sounded like she was overworking it, but she was doing her best to be more decent, that and she was still shaking from him throwing her across the estate.

He nodded firmly, "Go wash up...you look like shit." He said and turned to leave, "Also...sorry for...throwing you like a rag doll..." He muttered before stepping out.

Megohime relaxed once he left the room, heading to the bathroom to clean up, running herself a hot bath.

Megohime uncovered her small stash of wines she kept under the sink in the bathroom, uncorking the largest bottle she had and climbing into the tub after stripping off her clothes. Drinking straight from the bottle, she tried to calm her own nerves, hoping to ease her shaking hands.

After a while, Megohime came out from Masamune's bedroom, hair still dripping wet, and her robe stuck to her body from the water of her bath, not having dried off much at all. Moving over to Masamune's chair, she leaned over the side of his chair, kissing the side of his neck. "Let's fuck..~" She purred against his skin, breath smelling of expensive wine.

Masamune made a low noise, not really thinking straight, "Yeah, ok." He said and took her hand, standing and taking her back to the room.

As soon as they entered the room, Megohime turned to Masamune, kissing him deeply and backing him against the wall, not bothering to close the door as she worked her hand down the front of his pants.

Megohime helped Masamune with his belt, fumbling with the buckle before working on the zipper of his pants. Breaking away from his kiss, she bit and sucked on his neck. "Hurry up and fuck me." She hissed.

"Then be useful for once and use you mouth." She ground out, tangling her fingers through his hair.

Megohime let out a throaty moan, tugging his hair, direction him toward her nipple, trying to pull his shirt over his head with her other hand.

Megohime let out another moan, letting go of his hair to reach between her legs and pleasure herself, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

Back
Top Bottom