Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Playing quite a few. Still playing FFXIV which is unlikely to ever change, also playing a bit of Overwatch, some Smite and Starbound. Looking to play some Borderlands and thinking of picking up Divinity: Original Sin 2 while it's on deal.

Mario Golf, Dying Light, and the perpetual processes that are Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas. Picked up Streets of Rage 4 and its recent DLC in a 20 dollar bundle, too, and my GOD do I want those devs to make a fighting game now. xD

Finally got Resident Evil 8 for myself and I'm killing in it. It's weird, I don't play shooters, but when I do, I'm stupidly good at them.

Just finished up the DLC for Dead Space 3 that I never played back in the day and playing a whole lot of Knockout City with my friends. The discord is so into this game that we're actually putting together a little tournament among ourselves.

My brother got me into Muck and then Risk of Rain 2. Loving Risk of Rain 2 a little more, though, despite getting a huge kick out of Muck, which is more along the lines of a dumbass - ahem, sorry: Totally Accurate - version of Rust.

Genshin Impact with the new Inazuma update, still trekking through Persona 5 this game is long as hell! Just started this game called Octopath Traveler today... safe to say that I'll be looking for some RP's of it once I finish...

Octopath Traveler here as well! Went with THOC for my first party, safe to say the rest will be taken care of once I get all of the Ch. 4s in order to make things easier with much better gear and means of levelling up than I would have had otherwise.

Also playing MH Rise after a long break from it and dabbling in 3U...though the older games aren't as fun when it's single-player only. None of my friends happen to own the 3DS titles either, just World/IB on a different console than mine (PS4).

As of recently I've been playing several games, namely Apex Legends (just got into it last season) and God Eater: Resurrection.

Finished Octopath (sadly, I loved it so much and I can't wait for the sequel!), Skyward Sword also finished loved it. I was thinking about playing Final Fantasy 14 as I've heard people say it's really good, honestly just need some more JRPG's after the void my heart will be the next few weeks since Octopath is done haha...

I dipped my toes back into FFXIV, for lack of anything else right now that is keeping me from going absolutely insane (due to sickness and depression, yay).

Funny how easy it is for me to jump right back in.

Also a .hack (R1) run. I'd like to try to actually finish the stupid Item Collection Campaign this time around, but hoo boy. I wish there was a cheat that gave you infinite item storage. It's the only one I'd use.

Really digging Starbase lately. It's Early Access and there isn't a whole lot there yet, but even so I find cruising the emptiness of space to be oddly relaxing while I hunt down rare minerals.

League of Legends, OverWatch, and Dead by Daylight! 💙

As of lately I've been playing...

FFXIV, going through the post ShB MSQ
Deep Rock Galactic, I really like the engineer class in this game but all the classes are fun and have unique things about them.
And Mary Skelter 2, a dungeon crawler RPG/Visual novel hybrid.

Looking forward to Wrath of the Righteous next week.

Back
Top Bottom