Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

I am currently playing the game right now Osu! because amazing game to play. It is all around an amazing game, and when I had a question, customer service was super quick, probably some of the quickest I have seen. I like rhythm games, but Osu! takes it to a whole new level. Would definitely recommend (mafham mix skins) it to anybody, no matter their age or skill level.

Last edited:
Playing Tales of Arise currently. I've been a fan of the series since Vesperia, but Arise is really pushing the series forward in a lot of ways and I'm loving it. I never bothered finishing Berseria due to the boring combat system that was way too passive, but that of Arise is very active and fun.
I played a little bit of Vesperia, but that was it as far as my awareness of the series. Arise, on the other hand, has hooked me like nothing else.

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine. I've not played much but yeah... This is shaping up to be a top three for me. Indie games are certainly where it's at. Shame it didn't do well apparently? but that's generally where you find the gems.

Another romp through Red Dead Redemption 2 and it's hard going through the story knowing what's coming X.X

A little Mass Effect Trilogy upcoming because a partner wants a Krogan gangbang and I need to deliver~

Another romp through Red Dead Redemption 2 and it's hard going through the story knowing what's coming X.X

A little Mass Effect Trilogy upcoming because a partner wants a Krogan gangbang and I need to deliver~
"I gave you all I had Dutch. I really did..."

Also no judgements here dude. I do have somewhat of a curiosity of what a Krogan penis looks like

"I gave you all I had Dutch. I really did..."

Also no judgements here dude. I do have somewhat of a curiosity of what a Krogan penis looks like

My heart. I actually stopped just before the heist in Saint Denis because that's when it truly goes to shit... also the Guarma chapter is painfully boring to me and I can't be fucked with it yet, so I'm just doing challenges until I'm ready to move on. Hosea and Lenny are my favorite members of the gang outside of Arthur and John, so that doesn't make what's coming up any easier =/

I don't know what style they'll want. Some prefer the human design, and others more equine. I'll ask because I'm sure if you're asking for Krogan gangbangs you're sure to know what kind of dicks you'll want for that kind of thing. I spoil my partners, bro, I really do.

My heart. I actually stopped just before the heist in Saint Denis because that's when it truly goes to shit... also the Guarma chapter is painfully boring to me and I can't be fucked with it yet, so I'm just doing challenges until I'm ready to move on. Hosea and Lenny are my favorite members of the gang outside of Arthur and John, so that doesn't make what's coming up any easier =/

I don't know what style they'll want. Some prefer the human design, and others more equine. I'll ask because I'm sure if you're asking for Krogan gangbangs you're sure to know what kind of dicks you'll want for that kind of thing. I spoil my partners, bro, I really do.
The entire end of the game broke me. Especially the callbacks to 1 that brought everything full circle.

This is very true. We all have our tastes, and sometimes you want a giant turtle dude to fuck you.

Deltarune Chapter 2, just finished. I know it's not finished yet, but yes, it is another perfect game by Toby Fox.

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine unfortunately glitched in a pretty bad way for me - but I'm not going to let that get me down. I loved so much of it.

Now that my best friend is gone, I can drop back into leveling my omni in FFXIV. So super excited for Endwalker, especially with some of the big class changes coming up.

Still crawling through Octopath Traveler. It's... okay. I think I may switch between it and DQ8. I need something that gives me more story, rather than sort of... drip-feeding me it. I do like the battle system and the jobs system, and it's not tough enough to be hair-pulling, but tough enough to get the blood pumping, and I do like my old-school turn-based RPGs.

Still have RDR2 on my "gotta finish" list. Just not sure I have the emotional willpower. If I can just get past Sean and Kieran I'll probably be okay. ...except I know I won't be, fuck. Uuuugh.

NieR: Automata

A big, fat "average" right now. Waiting for it to get better but I fear it's just another Bioshock Infinite.

Last edited:
After watching my best friend and hubgoblin nearly beat Cuphead, I decided to pick it up. I'm great at bullet hells, so I figured I'd be okay at this.

Hahahaha. Ha. Hahaha.

Looking extremely forward to Weird West and not much else. I'm stuck in medieval fantasy hell.

Is anyone gonna get the Diablo II remaster or is Blizzard evil forever?
Knocking the evil blizz stuff aside, it just ain't my cuppa tea no more. D2 was great 20 years ago when I was a wee bal and the ARPG genre was still somewhat bleeding edge with D2 being the clear cut winner. Nowadays when I have the ARPG urge I fire up Grim Dawn instead. That and other games like Vermintide/Deep Rock Galactic really sell a newer powerfantasy of mowing through hundreds of mooks with intermittent bosses in between hordes.

I am keeping a lazy eye on D4 though. Admittedly a super duper mega wary eye, but they could somehow surprise me and make an 11/10 game out of it like they use to.

Finally getting to play Journey. HOO BOY. I know it's an AI, but this thing could pass the Turing test, swear to God.

Edit: IT WASN'T AN AI WHAT THE FUCK

Last edited:
NieR: Automata

A big, fat "average" right now. Waiting for it to get better but I fear it's just another Bioshock Infinite.
Was definitely worth the $20 dollars spent but I don't know how anyone puts it in their top ten. I love hack and slashers but the story didn't hold me for more than one ending, and I can't be bothered playing for the rest.

Getting that yearly urge to revisit TOR or WoW; the former lacks content until the expansion comes out, and I don't feel like doing Shadowlands content. Woe is me.

Playing more Battlefront II though, because the need for Star Wars RP remains strong right now.

Metroid Dread.

So far a ton of fun, feels a lot like Super metroid did in the 90s with some updated aesthetics and also spoopy chase/horror segments with the EMMIs.

Well, I got farther than I ever have before in Octopath... and then I put it down and honestly I don't feel the urge to pick it back up again. I guess it's just not for me. It's kind of like my problem with Psychonauts. The art style, the direction, the story, the gameplay of both is interesting. I just don't like them.

Anyway, DQXI has taken up most of my time between the last bit of leveling my omni to 80 in FFXIV. I'm loving the additions to the S/Definitive version, just wish I had a better idea of how to build these characters. I don't trust people who don't like Erik.

Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It's a huge nostalgia trip for me. The only game I ever bought on release - my dad bought the PS3 version for me when he was in Singapore.

It still has its unique charm. I feel like I'm talking to my old friends when I go up to Cassandra, or Blackwall or Cole. Hard to believe it's been 7 years since it came out.

Getting to the end of Dread I think. Might be my GOTY unless Endwalker or SMT V blow it out of the water. Which is completely possible!

Tales of Arise still. One trophy away from the platinum. It has been an enjoyable game.

I too-- just recently finished Tales of Arise. I'll say it again-- highly recommend. This is probably my second favorite Tales of game in the entire series and that's saying a lot as a long time fan of the games.

Back
Top Bottom