Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Have to join the Tales Of Arise hype, it's a really solid game overall. Screw the DLCs, though. I'm more than content with what I have for now.

Subnautica: Below Zero.

I actually adored and finished the first game. (I have severe thalassophobia and submechanophobia so I don't know how either of those two things are possible.)

So now I'm playing the one that is underwater, cold (hate), AND has thunder and lightning (also hate).

Poppy's Playtime-- I don't know why the fuck I decided to play another horror game when I'm such a scaredy-cat but it was a great experience regardless of the scares.

Shin Megami Tensei V. Actually taking a break from it to work on a few posts before bed. So far it's great.

Shin Megami Tensei V. Actually taking a break from it to work on a few posts before bed. So far it's great.
Hhhh I'll have to wait until Christmas to get it. That, and the IV duology + Soul Hackers won't beat themselves for me. The Decarabia x Forneus ship was made canon in-game though, wasn't it?

Hhhh I'll have to wait until Christmas to get it. That, and the IV duology + Soul Hackers won't beat themselves for me. The Decarabia x Forneus ship was made canon in-game though, wasn't it?
Well at least with IV/A you have a lot of gaming ahead of you! I'm one of the (Not really) few who really enjoyed IV, and found A to be good gameplay wise at least. Haven't ran into Decarabia/Forneus yet though!

Well at least with IV/A you have a lot of gaming ahead of you! I'm one of the (Not really) few who really enjoyed IV, and found A to be good gameplay wise at least. Haven't ran into Decarabia/Forneus yet though!

View: https://youtu.be/lTbAhATyYDw

Found it for you. I like how V took some clues from Nocturne (still my favorite plot-wise), IV is in a whole another level though, nothing beats it in the art/OST department for the early handheld era of SMT. A close follow-up from the SMT side series would be Strange Journey Redux which is just great sci-fi, even if more limited compared to the higher-budgeted entries.

View: https://youtu.be/lTbAhATyYDw

Found it for you. I like how V took some clues from Nocturne (still my favorite plot-wise), IV is in a whole another level though, nothing beats it in the art/OST department. A close follow-up from the SMT side series would be Strange Journey/Redux.

Yeah, I have the artbook for IV. Lots of amazing concept art in it. I loved the fantasy-meets-cyberpunk aesthetic of it all.

I'm only a few hours in to V though but so far it's really, really good. About what you'd expect from an SMT game, and they are leaning a little more heavy into the tokusatsu style with Nahobino's design, but still pretty fun so far.

Yeah, I have the artbook for IV. Lots of amazing concept art in it. I loved the fantasy-meets-cyberpunk aesthetic of it all.

I'm only a few hours in to V though but so far it's really, really good. About what you'd expect from an SMT game, and they are leaning a little more heavy into the tokusatsu style with Nahobino's design, but still pretty fun so far.
I'll have to see if Amazon has it, there's very little physical content for SMT in Europe but I am pretty sure V is getting translated since it's no doubt going to be a hit. Hopefully I can snag it sooner during BF and set it aside for later when I'm done with the others.

I actually like how the designs were finally put into 3D with great spritework, hope I can see 'The Boys™" Loki, Daisojou and Yoshitsune in 3D yet again. Fusing is so fun, even if I'm not great at it and always scour GameFAQs for good recipes if I'm torn between Demons. As long as you've got buffs, you're okay.

I'll have to see if Amazon has it, there's very little physical content for SMT in Europe but I am pretty sure V is getting translated since it's no doubt going to be a hit. Hopefully I can snag it sooner during BF and set it aside for later when I'm done with the others.

I actually like how the designs were finally put into 3D with great spritework, hope I can see 'The Boys™" Loki, Daisojou and Yoshitsune in 3D yet again. Fusing is so fun, even if I'm not great at it and always scour GameFAQs for good recipes if I'm torn between Demons. As long as you've got buffs, you're okay.
V had a simultaneous world wide release, so I'm sure it's in EU Too. I know EU has had issues getting SMT games before - If I recall it took IV a year or two to get out to the EU. Rough times.

Sadly Daisojou is a DLC demon - I think. He's a fiend and the fiends are paid DLC which annoys me greatly. On the other hand, dual language is a free DLC at least though so far I havne't run into any bad dub voices that have made me wanna switch.

V had a simultaneous world wide release, so I'm sure it's in EU Too. I know EU has had issues getting SMT games before - If I recall it took IV a year or two to get out to the EU. Rough times.

Sadly Daisojou is a DLC demon - I think. He's a fiend and the fiends are paid DLC which annoys me greatly. On the other hand, dual language is a free DLC at least though so far I havne't run into any bad dub voices that have made me wanna switch.
NOOOOO MY SKELETON PRIEST!!! Damn you Atlus, you'll pay for this. He's probably my favorite in the entire franchise. So if I have to, I'll shell out as I play. Trying to go in as blind as I can like I'll be doing with Brilliant Diamond coming out next week. Still, I will in all honesty get the DLC content with Demi-Fiend after not bothering with Dante in the Remastered version. The dub is usually good in Atlus games, tho.

We currently have Nocturne HD, IVA + the other 3DS remakes physically, the rest is mostly downloadable as copies are nearly impossible to find outside of cons or the like, not for retail price either.

NOOOOO MY SKELETON PRIEST!!! Damn you Atlus, you'll pay for this. He's probably my favorite in the entire franchise. So if I have to, I'll shell out as I play. Trying to go in as blind as I can like I'll be doing with Brilliant Diamond coming out next week. Still, I will in all honesty get the DLC content with Demi-Fiend after not bothering with Dante in the Remastered version. The dub is usually good in Atlus games, tho.

We currently have Nocturne HD, IVA + the other 3DS remakes physically, the rest is mostly downloadable as copies are nearly impossible to find outside of cons or the like, not for retail price either.
Haha, I'm trying to go in as blind as I can too, I just learned about the DLC the last week or so abouts. Hopefully you enjoy Diamond next week as well! I admit for all my love of pokemon, the last few games have had me bouncing away from them. Thankfully the SMT series still satisfies my monster catching itch.

Dunno if you go after physical or not but I hope you can get the edition you desire!

Finally beat Fallout 3 for the first time. Probably gonna do another playthrough of New Vegas after I find some mods for it.

I'm so fucking bored I'm seriously considering reinstalling League of Legends of all things. Fuck me...

Skyrim's okay.

Last edited:
Trails of Cold Steel III on nightmare run to get the final four trophies for the platinum. Usually I don't really care about them but with four to get, just freaking four, it's something doable. Love the series but damn some of the characters make you want to bang your head against the wall.

Messing around in Halo Infinite and MCC more lately; Infinite is fun but they really gotta work on the progression system, it's complete dogshit.

Messing around in Halo Infinite and MCC more lately; Infinite is fun but they really gotta work on the progression system, it's complete dogshit.
Been playing it because of GamePass and have to agree. The MCC system was really good and I hope it comes back

Went back and started Skyrim again.

The old Skyrim. The original Skyrim(with three dlc). Not these remakes Betheseda keeps shelling out for cash grabs for better graphics or the newest one for more content with bigger price attach to them. (How many times they going to keep re-re-releasing Skyrim? If they got that much time, I rather see a remastered version of Morrowind. Guess the closest thing is Skywind whenever modding community gets it done, if it isn't already. )

Speaking of Skyrim, after all this time, I still find new things when going back to it. Originally I never bothered with house making before, but now doing that. But what I didn't realize was that you could actually 'parry' in combat in the game.

Started Dragon Age : Inquisition last week as my first foray into its' universe, it's good.

Knee-deep in several RPGs at the moment.

Steam's having an Autumn Sale so if you folks were looking into getting some good deals, now's the time.

Picked up Just Cause 3 for a fun sandbox game to fuck around in, as well as both Middle Earth titles.

Back
Top Bottom