Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Since I got a fancy new gaming comp for Christmas, i needed something on PC that would actually take advantage of its specs, so I got Paradise Killer. It's fucking weird, a brightly colored eldritch horror mystery game with a lingo entirely it's own, and extensive history that only hinted at through dialogue and bizarre items you pick up. I fucking love it.

Debating on picking up that new Vergil DLC for DMC5 but I don't want my fingers to bleed trying to perform those combos. Timing the Exceed gauge is hard enough with Nero!

Still doing SWTOR; leveling a Bounty Hunter because Rusty brought up the Mandalorian and now I've got that on the brain >.>

Debating on picking up that new Vergil DLC for DMC5 but I don't want my fingers to bleed trying to perform those combos. Timing the Exceed gauge is hard enough with Nero!

Still doing SWTOR; leveling a Bounty Hunter because Rusty brought up the Mandalorian and now I've got that on the brain >.>
I've been meaning to pick up DMC 5. I suck at action games, but the memes sucked me in. And damnit, I'm gonna make myself reinstall SWTOR again...

I've been meaning to pick up DMC 5. I suck at action games, but the memes sucked me in. And damnit, I'm gonna make myself reinstall SWTOR again...

Yo give it a try man; the worst character to control is V in my opinion but otherwise Nero and Dante can be fun. The skill floor is reasonable but the ceiling is high. There's being good at DMC and being GOD at DMC.

Bruh just reinstall it and play some Star Wars. You got nothing to lose by leveling ANOTHER toon!

I'll have to pick it up! I just need to get the MOTIVATION to get good at it.

Finnne, I'll do that one I finish XCOM 2.

Bro fuck you, now I need to reinstall XCOM 2 because I've lowkey been meaning to do another campaign for it recently. Get out of my head! How is a man to do any writing when he's got so many games he needs to play!?
I apologies. I just got a shitton of games for Christmas, my dude.

I was playing Division 2 and got into the New World alpha testing...BUT lately I have been back in GTA.

Yakuza 0
Fire Emblem : Three Houses (currently on Verdant Wind and about to reach the timeskip)
NieR Automata
Fire Emblem : The Blazing Blade (yes, I recently got back into the older games)

Have a lot of games I mess around in like Monster Hunter 3/4U, Arknights and SinOAlice which are great timesinks even though I need to pick the pace up. My backlog is huge too, to be honest.

Hades is really frickin' good tho.

Persona 5 Royal. Some of the new additions are a little jarring, since I put an unhealthy number of hours into vanilla... and the starting act is still glacial. Still, excited.

My life recently has just been consumed by Fire Emblem Three Houses. Once I finish this initial Golden Deer run I don't think I can wait to start trying to find some good RP's for it, easily become one of my favorite games and I'm not even finished yet! So glad I gave the series a try!

Hades is really frickin' good tho.

Persona 5 Royal. Some of the new additions are a little jarring, since I put an unhealthy number of hours into vanilla... and the starting act is still glacial. Still, excited.

Persona 5 is honestly one of my favorite games every created. It's just that good.

Switched over to playing some POSTAL 2. Why? I had a taste of the ultraviolence lately as well as some nutty bullshit that makes me grin like an idiot.

I've been blasting through the Halo series. I beat Halo 2 and 3 yesterday and today respectively, and I'm going through ODST now, before beating Reach again, then I might go onto Combat Evolved and 4 if I'm up for it. Starting to wish I was into Halo in it's hayday...

I haven't done everything in Hades yet but enough to slow down on it. Still playing Overwatch... and Uno... of all things. Getting some time with Genshin and playing some obscure games mostly ignored. Like Onechanbara Origins.

I've been blasting through the Halo series. I beat Halo 2 and 3 yesterday and today respectively, and I'm going through ODST now, before beating Reach again, then I might go onto Combat Evolved and 4 if I'm up for it. Starting to wish I was into Halo in it's hayday...

I JUST linked up with a buddy to start playing the Halo games on co-op Legendary, and here you fucking are playing Halo, too. What a fucking coincidence!

I JUST linked up with a buddy to start playing the Halo games on co-op Legendary, and here you fucking are playing Halo, too. What a fucking coincidence!
Damn, nice! I recently got seriously into the series myself. I was a casual fan of Reach, but since the MCC was collecting dust I figured I'd blast through it. It's been an absolute blast, it makes me wish I was into it in it's hard.

Damn, nice! I recently got seriously into the series myself. I was a casual fan of Reach, but since the MCC was collecting dust I figured I'd blast through it. It's been an absolute blast, it makes me wish I was into it in it's hard.

I got into the series at 2 (2 is my favorite Halo, not even close. Shit is amazing.) and stopped at 4; thought 3 was overrated and boring as shit, and 4 was a major disappointment. Still, I'm happy to go through the series again with a good friend by my side. You should be able to get some games for Reach and 3, but I believe the other ones have a longer wait time. Enjoy yourself, it's a fun little shooter all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom