Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Bouncing between four titles as I do get feel stank from grinding too much.

Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul - Downloaded it in December for dirt cheap. Never got around to play it.

Nier Automata - Took a while to get into it, but now I'm having some good fun with it.

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions - I don't know why I bought this, but it's actually very fun and I want to finish the campaigns.

Ghost of Tsushima - I should just hurry up and finish it. But sometimes I just enjoy the vistas to be honest.

I am really into "Among Us" lately...

I've really been Enveloped by Hades lately. Very enjoyable game, probably one of the best roguelites I've played.

I mean, among us is pretty much the in game right now, so that. That one. I can't help it if I'm sus, okay? Just...trust me.

Don't trust him. He is super sus.

I have been playing mostly MTG, FFXIV and among us. Occasionally when the mood strikes I will hunt some people down on DBD and show them my lovely basement.

Darksiders 1 and 2, and getting ready to pick up 3 and Genesis

Because we have few precious games that detail the Four Horsemen.

That's kind of you. It's not particularly hard to find people streaming it though 😅

True true, haha. xD I just ran with a couple of guys doing streams. We turned and left the heck out of the area when two of our teammates disconnected. The guy was like, " Nope. Let's turn back. I don't hate my life THAT much. "

Phantasy Star Online 2 (Mainly)
Among Us (Is alright, finding good games is rough where people actually stay and play without D/Cing and being toxic in general.)

Really only two things I am currently playing in some of my free time. Sometimes I jump on Sims 3, but mostly playing the other two games; if I am not reading web novels or manhua/manwha/manga.

I’ve been stuck on the Switch release of Skyrim. Overall, I think I’ve logged like 400 hours into it across all my characters (mostly exploring and goofing around)

Back
Top Bottom