Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

I'm addicted to Skyrim. It's all I've been playing for a while now. I really should get the DLC for Tekken 7 and Final Fantasy XV. Gladiolus is bae.

Missulena said:
I'm addicted to Skyrim. It's all I've been playing for a while now. I really should get the DLC for Tekken 7 and Final Fantasy XV. Gladiolus is bae.

Noctis is going to be a DLC character for Tekken 7 now. Looks like they did well transferring him.

how_is_you said:
Missulena said:

Noctis is going to be a DLC character for Tekken 7 now. Looks like they did well transferring him.

That’s why I wanted to get the DLC.

Miss Eleanora said:
More MTGO because why not. :)
*Whispers Tabletop Simulator in her ear.*

Better interface than MTGO and after the initial cost, everything is free!* Doesn't just do Magic either.

*There is paid dlc, custom board games, but many, many things are free.

xanaphia said:
Miss Eleanora said:

Better interface than MTGO and after the initial cost, everything is free!* Doesn't just do Magic either.

I've seen you pushing tabletop sim several times in chat and on here. Is it worth it to get the next time it's on sale?

Sailing Sam said:
xanaphia said:
Miss Eleanora said:

I've seen you pushing tabletop sim several times in chat and on here. Is it worth it to get the next time it's on sale?

I'd have bought it myself if I wasn't broke. It looks amazing and can play several games.

I have Table Top Simulator, and can vouch for it being worth the money if and only if you have other people to play it with. It's essentially a giant physics sandbox that is designed to play table top stuff on. So people are able to create stuff all the time. Some people even play D&D on it. It's VR compatible too, so there is that.

If you're looking into it, I highly recommend waiting for a sale. It goes on sale for 50% off very frequently, which makes it a steal at $10 USD.

Sailing Sam said:
xanaphia said:
Miss Eleanora said:

I think it's worth it to purchase even when it isn't on sale. (Which makes me sound like a shill, I know. I am not getting paid by them, but dammit I should be). Like Rauk said, it's worth it if you have people to play with, so the more people who have it, the more valuable it becomes. Magic is the main thing I play on there (since you only need one other person, and sometimes not even that much), but I have a bunch more that are fun, they just require more people to be enjoyable.

Things I have personally played on TTS:
Eldritch Horror
Betrayal at the House on the Hill
Snake Oil
Cards Against Humanity
Epic Spell Wars
Magic the Gathering

Well I'll likely make the purchase next time it goes on sale then.

I don't have many Tabletop games on steam, but it's definitely something I've seen on Youtube with CAH and some other games.

Backlogs are evil things as I hope to one day play greats like Witcher 3 or Persona 5. Currently, my time is being soaked up into Telltale Games like Batman, Minecraft and Walking Dead. Oh and for some reason I can't stop playing Soul Cailibur

Currently playing Final Fantasy XV and Skyrim on my PS4.

I've thought about getting Call of Duty: WWII but the quality of those games has gone downhill, so I don't know. Last Call of Duty game I played was Modern Warfare 2. The last Call of Duty game I actually enjoyed was the first Modern Warfare.

It doesn't help that I'm probably the only person who plays Call of Duty for the story mode (I'm not much of a multiplayer type of guy).

Back
Top Bottom