Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Sailing Sam said:
I bought Stellaris yesterday... so here's to learning a brand new Paradox game. Should be fun. i'm excited about it.

It's pretty fun, once you get the knack of the premise. The one bonus about paradox games, Stellaris included is that they have such a thriving modding community.

It's something I regularly play with a friend of mine to the point that we both lose track of time and next we know, It's been an accidental all-nighter. It's lacking in some areas, but it shines in others.

MellowYellow said:
Yakuza 0. The most weirdly, terrifyingly absorbing game I've played in some time.

Also between the main character being a stone faced martial arts badass, the streets of Tokyo being flooded with roving gangs of angry psychopaths like some post-apocalyptic wasteland, it's probably the best Fist of the North Star game available.

about that...

Lord_Lee said:
Sailing Sam said:
I bought Stellaris yesterday... so here's to learning a brand new Paradox game. Should be fun. i'm excited about it.

It's pretty fun, once you get the knack of the premise. The one bonus about paradox games, Stellaris included is that they have such a thriving modding community.

It's something I regularly play with a friend of mine to the point that we both lose track of time and next we know, It's been an accidental all-nighter. It's lacking in some areas, but it shines in others.
I've found that most... if not all of Paradox games have the perpensity to be time suckers. Just massive time suckers, but in a really good way. A friend has been helping me to learn it a little bit so that I'm better acquainted and won't get destroyed the first time I go out and play iron man mode.

Saber Arturia said:
MellowYellow said:
Yakuza 0. The most weirdly, terrifyingly absorbing game I've played in some time.

Also between the main character being a stone faced martial arts badass, the streets of Tokyo being flooded with roving gangs of angry psychopaths like some post-apocalyptic wasteland, it's probably the best Fist of the North Star game available.

about that...

Damn son, that's sexy.

Thoughts on war of the chosen, the x com two expansion.

Performance fixes are great
The soldier bonds are neat but haven't been able to explore them much.
The chosen are fun to fight and feel directly taken from shadows of mordor
The two new classes are cool and strong, without overpowering the base ones
I feel like I'm constantly putting out fires, there's virtually no downtime.
No really, the performance issues being fixed are a godsend.

KatyKat said:
Somehow found myself wandering aimlessly through Skyrim again for hours on end. Send help... or don't. Actually don't. I like it here. :p

That is contagious. There's never a reason not to do another Skyrim play through.

Apparently you can run and play old Command & Conquer games right in your browser soooo been hooked on that.

I would be playing Destiny 2 if my TV didn't shit the bed...that or The Surge...or RWBY Grimm Eclipse.

Persona 2 and HuniePop. Right now Persona 2 is kicking my ass and HuniePop is more relaxing, I'm determined to be the best lesbian and have sex with all of the girls!

Eldrithe Whisperwind said:
Persona 2 and HuniePop. Right now Persona 2 is kicking my ass and HuniePop is more relaxing, I'm determined to be the best lesbian and have sex with all of the girls!

NGL, I love HuniePop, especially the uncensored version. LOL

Going back to some of my oldies.

Namely Fallout 3 and Hitman: Absolution. Both excellent titles my opinion...

Also, Hitman gives you the chance to stealth kill in a chipmunk costume.

Returned to Persona 5 for another playthrough.

Considering getting Injustice 2, so that'll likely occupy my free time soon.

Back
Top Bottom